Siring
Chapter 10: Roughed Ends

Copyright© 2018 by Enkidu

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: Roughed Ends - The protagonist finds himself abducted to an alternate pre-industrial world depopulated of men, where women will gladly offer service in exchange for the gift of siring.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Hairy   Public Sex  

I awoke stiff as a rod but also ravenous. A light, quiet rain pattered against the crude, filmy window-pane of Berna’s bedroom. There being little to do on a farm on a rainy day, no-one was rushed to work or being driven off to do chores first thing in the morning, so all four of us ate together around the big table in the main room, with the cat purring at our legs each in turns for the odd scrap. The conversation mostly centered on the rains and the coming harvest season: how good the autumn wine would be, how funny it was that time so-and-so’s barrels leaked, which rivers might overflow, what fruit should be picked and when, where the ground would be soggiest and no good for foraging, etc. The women mostly talked and I interjected the odd question, getting to know the area better. They thought Pira might travel a bit singing chorus with a music troupe for the harvest festivals, and cajoled the girl to sing a few bars for me, which she shyly declined, staring at her plate. They were all excited about Cara’s gossip-mongering of more sires returning. To me, it just meant more competition.

As we socialized, I couldn’t help staring around the table at them dressed in their simple, drab cold-weather woolen dresses. They hadn’t thought to dress up for me, and I didn’t mind. Beneath each of those full-length, full-sleeve, full-neck affairs they were completely naked, caring nothing for modest shifts, having never heard of panties or brassieres. Beneath each single layer of wool lay a belly, home to a stomach currently being filled by breakfast, but also in each case a uterus. Three fertile wombs, and I thought I could almost picture the sperm wriggling up their tubes in search of eggs. I had done my duty by all three of them yesterday. A week from now, any or all of those wombs might already be implanted with a fresh zygote. My cock twitched at the thought. Berna’s watchful eye caught it, and one hand reached over to pat my lap while with the other she nibbled a bit of buttered, honeyed bread.

“Pira will be busy with chores today, if it’s not too much bother, Master.” She raised an eyebrow significantly.

I silently assented, guessing it was time for the disobedient teenager to pay the piper for having snuck into my room yesterday. No sense interfering with Berna’s rather softhearted brand of discipline. Certainly a far cry from my upbringing, where the male would’ve been presumed guilty no matter the circumstances. Pira set her dusky features into grim determination, excused herself, wrapped herself in an oilskin overcoat and went out into the rain. I noticed she was walking a bit stiffly, probably sore after taking rather enthusiastically to having her tight virgin pussy pounded, so a break was probably healthier for her anyway. As soon as she was out the door I rose, dropped my pants and turned to Tora.

“Kneel.”

Still fully dressed, she knelt before me and started fondling and kissing my genitals. Her mother helpfully slid a folded up bedsheet under her knees, then looked to me.

“May I stay?”

May she stay? May she stay to watch her daughter on her knees at my feet, worshipping my cock praying for a sperm dessert?

“Yes!” I nodded eagerly, eliciting a chuckle as she lounged on a chair watching the show. She massaged a tit absentmindedly through her dress, watching Tora lick and nibble her way through the preliminaries before proceeding to bob hungrily on my cockhead. Though she wasn’t taking me very deep, her pressure and tongue-work would easily have done the job eventually. Berna, however, had other ideas. After a couple of minutes she stood again and walked behind her offspring’s oscillating head.

“Here, girl, lean forward a bit” she gently nudged Tora’s jaw to an easier angle “That’s it, like that, deeper and deeper. Remember to swallow when he gets deep then relax ... swallow him in ... relax ... that’s it ... thaaaat’s it”

“Hngnh” Tora and I groaned in unison as my cock tentatively poked the back of her throat. I could hardly stand it. Both women were clad from neck to ankles in outfits almost puritanical ... if you ignored the context of a mother coaching her daughter kneeling with a mouthful of cock on how best to jam her face in a man’s crotch. When Berna took Tora’s hand and gently moved it to my balls to remind her to stimulate them I lost control and grabbed her head to hold her in place. Not minding in the slightest, she locked her lovely shining eyes on mine and vacuum-locked her lips behind the glans as it began filling her mouth, swallowing hard to keep up with jet after jet of the viscous fluid. A thin white film coated her lips by the end but otherwise she managed to get it all down. Berna didn’t even have to remind her the next step.

“Aaaahhh!” she held her jaw wide open, eyes gleaming, to victoriously display the white tendrils and foam still coating her oral cavity, then closed, swallowed, sloshed some spit around and swallowed again, smacked and licked her lips and swallowed again. Then she dove in and spent the next minute or so cleaning my still-hard prick, while her mother, beaming proudly, gently caressed her hair along with me. Finally satisfied she’d gotten it all, she took my hand and I helped her up.

“Thank you, Master. Free your gifts.” She planted a quick sperm-scented kiss on my lips, then seeing me pull up my pants sensed the party was over and went about her business outside. Berna eyed my still excited bulge inquisitively.

“Can I not offer you further service?”

“Oh, you will, dear woman, you will. Just not right now.”

I planned to make a game of it. For the moment they simply went about their business, feeding livestock and checking for leaks in various roofs. I simply wandered around the farm for the next few hours, lounging around watching the peaceful late summer rain and looking around when it stopped, making further plans. A very dejected ox and some nervous goats stood munching grass in their respective sheds. Nearby, Pira was grunting and shoveling manure into a wheelbarrow, dripping wet and looking miserable. On lifting her head and seeing me she perked up a bit and waved with a tired grin. It was, apparently, all worth it.

Finally, I managed to catch Berna unawares, rolling a small fruit barrel to a safe dry spot behind the house. I tiptoed closer, waited patiently for her to tamp the lid down, muttering angrily at it under her breath, then strode up behind her and grabbed both her ass cheeks, making her yelp and whirl to face me.

“Oh! Master, you scared the daylights out of me! Ummm...” her eyes narrowed suspiciously.

“Bend over that” I pointed to the barrel and she immediately turned away, bent her knees a little resting her weight on it and urgently hiked up her heavy damp skirt, nude, round, wide ass and thighs pimpling slightly in the sudden chill. I fished my bottle of oil out of the little satchel around my waist and smeared her labia before hammering my way into her in a few quick thrusts. I put aside all thought of moderation and simply rutted into her madly, wobbling the barrel with every oscillation and making her brace herself against the back wall of her house until I spermed her cunt and withdrew.

“Hoooooo. I thank you, Master, for your gifts.” She inclined her head respectfully, flushed and panting and grinning from ear to ear as I let her drop her skirt again, and started moving another barrel. I helped her, delighting in the knowledge of the sperm leaking out of her under that modest covering with each step we took. Then I took my leave and wandered about a bit more.

The steam columns were thicker than ever. Apparently the rain would not stop for days still. I looked up at the mountains, down at the valley, checked the increasingly muddy dirt path by which Tora had brought me to their house, and started formulating my next moves. By lunch I pretty much knew what I wanted to do next, and headed back in as the wind and rain intensified. We lit a small fire to dry various clothes and sat around chatting the rest of the afternoon in lighter linen dresses, even Pira being re-admitted as the peaceful summer rain amplified to a not so peaceful summer thunderstorm. Pira was fascinated by my little booklet of tales from faraway lands and she and Tora did their best to muddle through reading a few passages phonetically, with me correcting their meager communal scholarship every few words or so. As for Berna, she didn’t even try to read but seemed proud of the knowledge her daughters had gleaned from other sources. They showed me some of their attempts at handicrafts: carving wooden posts on the beds, embroidering their dresses for festivals and so on.

I did my best to shoot Tora suggestive looks and fondle her ass whenever it passed by my chair, which she seemed to be finding more and more excuses to do. As she ambled back from looking at the storm outside for the third time, I slipped my hand under the hem of her dress and pointedly dug my fingers in her ass crack, staring her in the eye.

“Clear the table.” I indicated the remaining plates, book and other clutter, motioning for the other two to do nothing. When the board was laid utterly bare she did the same with her lovely, curvy flesh. Berna flipped off her own dress in anticipation of funsexytimes but scowled at Pira, who sat meekly in her chair with her hands folded in her lap. Apparently being unable to participate was part of her day’s punishment. I hugged Tora to me and we shared a long, breathless kiss, massaging her breasts and pushing her backwards until her butt touched the end of the wooden surface. I pulled back and stared her down, her face flushed and wide-eyed in anticipation.

“Bend over the table.” I said simply. She gulped and turned, realizing I was re-enacting the story Pira had told. She found herself resting her upper body on the lacquered wood, ass pointing up and toward the doorway and face in full view of her sister and mother sitting in their chairs on either side of the other end of the table. I eyed Berna.

“What do you think will happen now, oh devoted mother of this household?”

“Now?” the voluptuous matron smirked knowingly and handed me the little bottle of oil. “I do believe, young Master, that you will now most graciously have us watch as you drive your stiff, thick tool up my obedient older daughter’s fat, snug rump until she squeals once more. Do I have the right of it?” She sprawled lewdly onto her chair with her hairy, gradually parting vulva on show.

“Why, yes!” I replied, nodding gravely and fingering the oil drop by drop into Tora’s doomed sphincter. Ceremoniously, I held up my pinky finger so the other two could see it, then reached down and inserted it. When Tora tried lifting her head I gently pushed her shoulders flat against the table again, mashing her bulging soft breasts against the wood.

“Sshh. Don’t look at me. Look at them.”

Berna caught the game and reached to take her daughter’s hand in her own, while her other hand massaged her own clit. Pira took her hint and grasped her sister’s other hand. I flipped them both ‘the finger’ then used said finger to replace my pinkie in Tora’s ass, feeling the circle of muscle twitch slightly in protest. My cock found her pussy and eased in inch by inch as the digit retreated. Her sigh of satisfaction soon turned to frustration as I just held it there fully inside her, motionless, sweltering inside her silky depths.

I lifted my index and middle finger for the others to witness, sucked on them for added moisture and pressed them steadily against the tiny hole above the one impaled by my cock until it finally gave. An adult male’s digits being significantly thicker than her teenage sister’s, she twitched slightly and caught her breath on receiving each set of knuckles, then feeling them withdraw again. I repeated the process a few times, feeling her vagina contracting on my cock, silently demanding more stimulation. Taking pity at last, I lay into the sodden gash rapidly, mercilessly, raising the pitch of her sighs with every thrust as though her rippling vaginal walls were connected straight to her vocal cords. Whatever anxiety she might be experiencing at being bent over the dining table to have her muscular round derriere stuffed seemed to only add to her arousal. After only a minute or so of thrusting her hands tightened in her mother and sister’s grips as her head lolled comically against the tabletop and both her holes clamped down on my fingers and member in orgasm. I let go, jamming into her birth canal one last time and sending wave after wave of semen to reinforce yesterday’s assault on her cervix.

“Well done, dear” Berna patted the prostrate youth’s hand with more amusement than encouragement “drawing forth his seed by your hungry young quim will only delay his next gift.” She leaned in to add in a stage whisper by her daughter’s suddenly attentive eyes: “He’ll churn your innards good and long now through your backdoor!”

“Unngh” Tora managed, feeling (and hearing) my still-hard shaft’s squelching retreat and realignment two fingers’ breadth higher against her greased brown starfish attempting to close at being vacated by my fingers. A little push, a little pressure, a little stretch and I was in, crown-deep at any rate. ‘Tight as a reed’ her mother had promised, and the taut tissue positively vibrated around my advancing prick. Resisting the urge to hump, I treated the lovely young brunette to the sensation of a steady, pulsating pressure exploring deeper into her hinterlands every time her pierced defense involuntarily flexed. With the last inch vanished into her oily brown trap I slipped my hands under her torso, fingers digging into both her soft mammaries with their nipples nail-stiff against my palms and leaned down over her, pressing her into the table. Her body was mine for the taking, and I emphasized the point with every nibble and kiss of her ears and nape, every peck on her upturned cheek and quivering lips, trapped under me as I pulled my shaft out a bit then ground her pelvis back into the table. A cute little squeaky grunt escaped her lips. Berna chuckled and patted her daughter’s hand gripped white-knuckled in her own. Her eyes flicked across the table to her other daughter.

“Hands where I can see them, you sneak, and keep your legs spread.”

Pira whimpered at being denied the right to relieve her obvious arousal, but used both hands to caress her sister while craning her neck the better to observe our conjoined hips. Berna turned her attention back to her older child’s ragged gasps under my weight as I pulled back again farther and drove back in.

“Been too long, hasn’t it girl?” Berna smirked knowingly. “Feels like he’s setting your rump on fire, doesn’t it?”

“Y-y-yes” came the reply strained by another, even deeper swivel.

“Our fingers weren’t good enough for you, were they? You needed a tall strong sire’s stiff, strong tool working you every which way.” Berna continued her tirade watching me retreat until Tora felt her anus clamp down behind my crown, then slid it home again with all my weight, knocking the breath out of her.

“You begged for this, didn’t you girl? Went down to market waving our coins around so the whole mountainside knew you were begging for it. Practically threw your coin into his purse, didn’t you?” She chuckled, eyes brightening at a memory. “Like with your second master, before you’d even grown your tits and hips out. Skinny little thing no sire would look twice at but couldn’t stand seeing him seed me and me alone every day he’d visit. Begged him until he took pity on your flat little ass, didn’t you? What did you tell him?”

“U-u-u-h-hhh” Tora struggled under an accelerating shafting.

“The usual words weren’t good enough for you, were they? What was it you said? That you’d drink all his seed without spilling a drop? That he wouldn’t even have to do anything, just let you sit on his tool.”

“Yes...”

“And when he said your cunt was too young, what did you do? Turned around, bent over and stuck your bunghole at him like you had a dozen times before. What was it you said? Tell it to young Master Adam now, tell it again.”

“Unnngh ... uhh...” Tora’s eyelids fluttered, searching her memories through the distraction of her rectum rippling along my advancing and retreating prick. I eased off a little. This, I had to hear.

“Please, Master, I only want to feel you inside me. If the way I look in front does not please you, then please take my back hole. It’s just like my mother’s, only tighter.”

Berna chuckled and wrinkled her nose at this.

“Tighter, eh? Let’s see how tight you are after this, fool. Make her squeal, Master!”

She lifted halfway off her seat to kiss my lips, blessing my sodomizing her prone, helpless daughter. I added a few more drops of oil and lay into Tora’s now relatively relaxed asshole in an increasing frenzy. She did squeal, beautifully, with every thrust deep and shallow, tight as a reed at one end and musical as one at the other. Biting her nails, Pira walked around behind us, bug-eyed with sexual frustration but fascinated with the sight of a man’s penis unnaturally violating her sister’s elastic flesh. We rattled the table until Berna had to put a foot in front of it to stop it sliding across the floor, until I couldn’t take the heat and pressure anymore and slammed into my servant’s buttocks one last time. A machine-gun stream of semen flew deep into her intestine. As it subsided, still hard but woozy, I stumbled back onto a chair and started catching my breath, only to be distracted by Pira’s giggling.

Tora lay collapsed over the table, seemingly lost in her own sensations, her ass more hanging off the edge than supported by her legs. Berna came around and giggled along with her teenage daughter at Tora’s poor, abused asshole still hanging helplessly open.

“Not so tight now, are you?”

She tapped a finger against the gape, then landed a loud, hard slap against Tora’s butt. As the young woman yelped and tensed in surprise, the hole finally winked shut ... mostly. A whitish trickle still escaped.

“Thank him now. It looks like he filled you to near bursting.”

Tora flipped over on the table, hugging her mauled tits with one hand and cupping the other beneath her overflowing ass, smiled, visibly grateful for her brutal reaming:

“Thank you Master, for your gift.”

We split off into various directions for the rest of the afternoon. I played my little game again with Berna: waited until I saw her off-guard covering a haystack and closed the distance in a couple of giant steps. Had her by the hooters before she knew what happened. This time I made her kneel down in the rain and mud to blow me. Lasted a good, long time too, letting us get soaked while I made her work for her prize, watching water streaming down her cleavage. I held her dress up to keep it clean, reveling in every slurp and tongue-swirl knowing that, though washed, that same cock had been crammed up her daughter’s shithole only hours earlier. When I came, she stuck her tongue out to show me the thick wad she’d captured, then threw her head back in the rain, gargled then gulped it down, smacking her lips.

I bunked with her again that night, not having planned a fifth session for the day until we began hearing soft, squishy sounds and moaning from the other room.

“Guess Pira’s punishment’s over, is it?” I whispered to Berna in the dark.

“Let’s say it is” she let the amusement show in her voice.

Inspired by the girls’ nearby antics I rolled over onto her curvy form and started suckling her teats. Seizing the opportunity, she seized my cock first with her hand then with her pussy, grabbing my ass encouragingly with the other. We rocked quietly together in the dark, listening to the two girls share three orgasms until Berna tensed up breathlessly and I let rip another insemination. I fell asleep with my arm around her belly, wondering which of my charges would fall pregnant first.

I needed to pay another visit to the two women I’d won in town, Melia and Mezina. That was my first thought upon waking up alone to another dreary drizzly day, starting to realize why far-off houses like Mara/Stinneh or Berna’s were so rarely claimed. The commute was a drag. Why take day-long hikes when you could be anally ravishing nubile young sluts just down the street? My thoughts were interrupted by a snuffling sound at the window. Pira’s head poked up, grinning at seeing me awake. I grinned back uneasily, wondering how many times she’d done that while I slept. Little creepy there, kiddo. Still, my balls were bursting. I motioned her to come inside. Booted footsteps pattered through the mud around the side of the house accompanied by canine whines, eagerly slapped bare-footed along the boards in the main room until being brought to a halt by the door.

“Where do you think you’re going?”

“He’s awake, mother.” I could practically hear the teen rolling her eyes.

“Oh? Well, don’t burst in there like a little savage. Maybe he’d like a choice this morning. Come on.”

I sat at the edge of the bed expectantly. Berna opened the door, bowed slightly, Pira imitating her awkwardly. Ah, so this was an etiquette lesson then.

“Good morning, Master. May we offer you service or do you want breakfast first?”

Pira, dripping wet in probably more ways than one, vainly tried to hide her dismay at this.

“Service” I answered. Pira perked up but her mother reached an arm to block her advance.

“Free your gifts, Master. How would you like us? Shall I fetch the oil?” She cocked a hip suggestively, swishing her dress around her legs. “One or both of us? Tora is only out by the forest’s edge. We can call her in if you’d prefer her.”

“But she had yesterday...” Pira muttered, earning herself an elbow in the arm.

“I want your mouths” I quickly decided. “Both of you. Berna, why don’t you show your daughter a few lessons?”

Smiling, the voluptuous matron made a few seconds’ show of wiggling and jiggling out of her dress, locking my eyes to lift her swollen mammaries a bit then let them squish back against her chest. Pira much less ceremoniously flipped her dress over her head and looked about to dive onto my cock until her mother put a foot forward. She resigned herself to watching the proceedings as patiently as a teenager can, which is to say with a lot of barely concealed huffing and jittering. Berna knelt next to the bed smothering my genitals in her cleavage as she covered my chest and stomach with kisses. With one hooter on each of my knees, her tongue began teasing its primary target, wetting the piss hole and slurping loudly at trickling precum. Behind her, Pira’s eyes bugged out comically, breathing hard, wetting her lips and swallowing like a starving dog in front of a steak.

While her mother’s lips slithered onto my cock head I reached for Pira’s hand, drew her in for a kiss and almost got more than I’d bargained for. Arms snaring my neck like she was hanging on for dear life, her lips locked against mine with enough force to draw blood. She may not have known her way around a cock, but the girl was a pretty good kisser once she calmed down. We tongue wrestled for a minute or two letting more and more of my cock disappear down Berna’s gullet. Feeling myself draw close ahead of schedule I pinched one of Pira’s nipples and used it to leverage her away from me, at the same time grabbing Berna’s hair with the other hand and schlorping her mouth up off my prick.

“Let her take over now.”

Smiling, she grabbed her daughter’s shoulders authoritatively and pushed her down to my crotch (not that the girl needed encouragement) then leaned in to feed me one of her tits. I lay back and enjoyed the somewhat haphazard licking and bobbing. The teen’s technique hadn’t improved in the past couple of days but being already primed, her obvious enthusiasm was still doing the job.

“Keep one hand on the root of it and keep moving it up and down while you suck” Berna coached, then to me, in an intimate, conspiratorial whisper: “Don’t warn her!”

Just to make sure, she leaned over my face and smothered me in pillowy boobage. I moaned appreciatively, and Pira moaned around my prick in response. If her popsicle’s twitching and flexing caught her attention, she at the very least failed to react in time. The first jet elicited a muffled yelp. She bobbed a couple more times, unsure how to handle it, as more fluid filled her mouth. She finally tried pulling back a bit and swallowing, too late, jet after jet overwhelming her capacity. A flurry of coughing and snorting and a wet splatter of saliva and cum onto my chest accompanied the rest of my ejaculation meeting nothing but the chilly morning air. Finally, Berna lifted her tits off my face and let me see the fallout. My chest was slick with everything the little cocksucker had coughed up, and Berna’s right shoulder, arm and boob were streaked on the side toward the splash zone. Pira, moreover, looked a fight. Tears streamed down her flushed dark-skinned-cheeks, mingling with a slather of cum and spit dripping from her mouth down chin and her pert young titties. Still coughing, she managed a weak, hoarse:

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.