Siring
Chapter 8: Just Right

Copyright© 2018 by Enkidu

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Just Right - The protagonist finds himself abducted to an alternate pre-industrial world depopulated of men, where women will gladly offer service in exchange for the gift of siring.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Hairy   Public Sex  

Tora grew more confident as we approached familiar surroundings, never once losing the road in the dim, partly clouded starlight, even though it had become a mere footpath. The moon rose, treating me to tantalizing glimpses of her form. Now a mere shadow among shadows, now a rich womanly silhouette, now a full glimpse of her tunic riding up her thighs between which nested the divine love tunnel already flooded with my sperm, her sashaying body increasingly hypnotized me, making walking a constant struggle against my re-stiffening cock. It took me some time to spot the exaggerated sway of her gait, the extra twist in her movements, the surreptitious glances over her shoulder. She was egging me on and even as exhausted as I was I figured I could go one more before collapsing.

Right about the time that the heavier, angular shadow of a house became noticeable through the trees, I rushed forward and glued my palms to her buttocks, thinking I could give her the quickie she wanted before we went inside. Too late. My movements were greeted by a fury of barking and two large, shaggy shapes rushed toward us out of the trees. Tora had to interpose herself between me and the angry growling.

“No, Licky! Kissy, down! Down, girls, down! No! No!” She clapped her hands in front of the confused mutts’ bared teeth. Gradually they backed off and flanked her all the way to the front door, shooting murderous glances back at me but making no move so long as I kept at a respectful distance. On our approach, a long grayish form fluttered down from the roof’s lowest point, approached and solidified out of the darkness as a young girl in a dusty tunic.

“I thought they’d eat you alive, glad your presence, Sire!”

“Then why did you not call them off, you little fool?” Tora retorted without even favoring the other with a look.

“I did! Well, I tried ... that is, I’d fallen asleep and then they were so loud you likely didn’t hear me. Are you our new sire?” She turned to me once more before being interrupted again. The door opened to reveal a disheveled woman wrapping a blanket around her shoulders nervously.

“You! I thought a bear had gotten at the goats with all that bar- oh!” She finally seemed to notice me. “Well now, did my daughter truly manage it? Glad your presence, Sire. Come, come, they’ll stop their barking once you’re inside. And where were you, Pira?”

“She was on the roof again!” Tora cut in, rather too eagerly.

“I was only watching for their coming!”

“Oh! Lot of good a new sire’ll do you if you greet him with a broken neck, you little fool. Get yourself in.”

Berna dragged the little fool in question indoors roughly by the shoulder and looked back at me, fidgeting with the blanket covering her nudity.

“Did Tora give you our coins yet, then?”

“Yes.”

“Oh, well now...” Appraising my form with a critical eye, she unwrapped her makeshift garment and tossed it back on a bed.

Tits. For a second, when the cloth fell away, my head cleared of all but that one thought. Instantly, it became obvious why Berna’s daughter outshone the other young women her age in the mammary department. Even in a magical world, genetics didn’t lie. While Mara and especially Stinneh were both quite well endowed in that respect, Berna’s torso adornments dwarfed theirs. They could hardly even be called tits, breasts or boobs but were clearly worthy of the title of hooters or melons. Had this world invented brassieres she would easily have busted out of the D range into the higher reaches of the alphabet and though they sagged a bit under their own bulk they still retained a cohesive sway and bounce as she straightened up again, not flattening against her chest but swelling defiantly toward me. The whole ensemble was topped by expansive light brown areolae and wide, meaty, flattened conical nipples. As for the rest of her, a taut, moderately round belly swelled beneath the ample double balcony of breast-meat. Standing a bit shorter than even her daughter, this gave her a fairly rounded appearance, padded with fat but not flabby or bulging, just “plump” in that eminently palpable, pinchable way of female flesh. From the underside of her stomach, a wild, dense mat of pubes spread between two powerful, solid thighs. If Berna’s body had any flaw it lay not in her extra weight but in her relatively short legs.

Angling my eyes back up her body I noted her waiting patiently, hands on hips with a confident smirk, for me to finish my evaluation, apparently accustomed to the mesmerizing effect her endowments inflicted upon men. Brown curls, crudely cropped relatively short, framed a visibly middle-aged yet still wrinkle-free round face. Aside from a few lines by her eyes she looked a rounder, shorter-haired version of her daughter. Holding my gaze, she turned in place and knelt down, gesturing toward her girls who were both eyeing me, Tora expectantly, the younger wide-eyed, a bit apprehensive.

“You, Tora, I’ll bet you wasted no time offering service already. Pira, girl, you remember seeing how this part is done, don’t you? Get your lovely little slit on show, come on.”

The teenager’s eyes widened, still wandering somewhere between my chin and shirt. As short as her mother and with a longer wide halo of hair, her darker complexion and crinklier curls suggested her sperm-donor had hailed from the tropics. Given her high forehead and round cheeks lending her face overall babyish features I began to question whether she was truly old enough for adult fun. Then, suddenly reaching a decision, she fumblingly uncinched her tunic and tossed it off, removing my doubts as to her body’s maturity. Breasts already almost as large as Tora’s jutted off a lithe, youthful frame which nonetheless had inherited her mother’s genes. Despite a bit of adolescent gangliness her form had already filled out, generous hips framing a sparse dark triangle of hair only halfway managing to hide her peeking outer labia and clitoral hood. She followed my gaze down to her own features in the flickering lamplight then stood there for a second biting her lip at no-one in particular before dropping onto her knees by her mother, who grabbed the girl around the shoulders and planted a quick sloppy kiss on her lips before pushing her down on all fours. Tora stood solemnly by, still dressed, as her mother patted the inside of her sister’s thighs.

“Spread your knees wider now and turn your bottom up so he can see his pleasure in full ... that’s it.”

Hard to resist just grabbing them both right then and there, listening to a mother lovingly coach her young daughter in best displaying me her crotch. Satisfied with her offspring’s polite and proper posture, Berna lowered her own upper body onto her elbows and added:

“Now bow your head respectfully and say the words.”

“Ummm” the teen wavered a bit “I ask-”

“We, girl” interrupted the older woman “you’re asking for the both of us.”

“Sire, we ask what gifts you would freely give us.”

This statement was accompanied by a tiny, likely involuntary backwards push of her hips. Next to her Berna’s round fat moon contrasted not only in its larger size and lighter bronze hue but in her absolute calm, having likely gone through this a dozen times or more already. Amusingly, pussy shape seemed to run in their family. As with Tora, meaty, large, crinkly outer labia split their pubic hair cleanly apart to reveal their moist inner folds. Tora presided wordlessly over her family offering their holes to the man she’d acquired for them, watching me lay one hand on each on their tailbones (Berna’s a bit harder to locate) finding myself a bit choked up as I intoned:

“I, Adam, hereby claim you to my service until I give up the claim or it is won from me.”

Patiently waiting for me to remove my hand, Berna hoisted herself back on her feet and Pira took her cue and bounced up anxiously beside her, the contrasting firm and wobbling shows of tit making my fingers itch. Nevertheless, for the moment I was more exhausted than horny. Berna, making no move to cover herself, took charge of the situation.

“Do you wish something to eat after your trip, Master?”

“No, thank you. We ate on the road.”

“Would you rest tonight or do you wish our service?” She pointedly eyed my tented pants.

“I am too tired to do much but sleep for now.”

“We have two beds. The girls share the one in the main room but there’s more way to twist around in the one in the inner room, and we’ll be less like to wake you early in the morning.”

“Mother!” Pira whined, but clammed up sullenly at a single sideways glance from the head of the household. Claim had been laid on me, at least for the night, as much as I’d claimed them. I could easily overturn the decision with a word and sack in with the two daughters but truth be told I suspected I wouldn’t get the rest I needed. I assented then had to be escorted to the outhouse with the two dogs growling at me all the way, then we said goodnight to the girls and followed Berna into the inner chamber. The house was a lot larger than Mara and Stinneh’s little shack or Mezina’s cottage in the village. One corner of its square floor plan consisted of a small bedroom with a spacious, even luxurious bed by the rustic standards of the region, separated by a light wooden door from the outer room wrapping continuously around it. Two ladders led into the ceiling. More than that, I was in no condition to ascertain before I fumbled my clothing off and tumbled into bed. Berna closed the door, turned off the oil lamp and knelt beside me, running her fingertips along my thigh until she reached my scrotum and brushed against my erection.

“Do you truly not wish my service before we sleep, young Master?”

“Berna, honestly, I very much would, but I’m too tired to move right now.”

“You need not move...”

I examined her face, barely visible by the moonlight penetrating her one window. She was bent slightly over me, her pendulous breasts almost close enough to kiss, with one eyebrow raised and a knowing smirk. I murmured approval and closed my eyes. Immediately, one of her hands wrapped around my shaft while the other formed a perfect trap around my balls, squeezing and massaging me until I began to twitch excitedly. I knew I couldn’t come like this – if there’s anything I didn’t like about these hardworking country girls it was the rough skin on their palms – but pretty soon she bent down to engulf my cock-head in her hungry, experienced, sucking mouth while still kneading the base of my shaft and ballsack. She paused only to smack her lips and sniff at my pubes.

“It wasn’t only food my daughter offered you on the road, was it, eh?”

Then she dove in again, doubling her efforts. I don’t remember anything much after that, except for a very satisfying and unwinding ejaculation.

I awoke at cock’s crow. Well, at least there was some rooster crowing somewhere, even if the angle of light indicated it likely wasn’t for the first time that day, accompanied by a motley symphony of quacks and clucks and a strange sawing sound. I stretched stiffly, feeling my legs very sore after the past few days’ constant walking. Nonetheless, time, tide and a full bladder wait for no man. I painstakingly twisted and leveraged my aching appendages out of bed and –

“Holy shit dogs!”

I rather more hastily leveraged my appendages back into bed. Two large shaggy canine heads peered over its edge at me with less murderous but still undeniably disapproving expressions. A repeated whistling from outside simultaneously brought their ears to attention and, with a final “keep your nose clean” threatening glance over their shoulders at me, they slipped soundlessly out the half-opened door. Leaving them a significant head start, I finally got dressed and stepped out.

The wind had picked up overnight. I looked left, then right, then around the corner. A couple of animal sheds stood empty. Birds cooed, quacked and cawed in a wire pen, but aside from that the only movement consisted of a single figure heading off over the fields with the two dogs in tow. Pira? The source of the sawing sound appropriately enough came from a saw held by Berna, standing in front of a sawdust-covered table and sawhorse. She put it aside on seeing me approach, wiping sweat off her forehead.

“Good-day, Master. I hope you rested well.”

“I did, thank you, Berna.”

“If it please you, there’s food set out on the high table in the outer room. Those dogs might’ve gotten to it though. Didn’t make any trouble, did they? Saw them come out the door. Don’t know when and how Pira let them in, but she should know better. She’s not too big for me to redden her behind!”

I paused for a moment lovingly polishing the mental image of Berna’s fat gazongas wobbling as her arm swung at her daughter’s adorable little derriere bent over her knees before reassuring her:

“No, no, they just poked their heads in the door, that’s all, no trouble. Before food, though, I’d like to clean myself up a bit.”

“Oh, the stream bends closest uphill, but if you walk a few hundred paces downhill, there’s an open spot where it leaves pools in the rocks and the sun warms it up. We have soap and cloth there in a little shed.”

I thanked her and headed off. This particular stream was barely a trickle of water but the bathing spot they’d chosen was truly idyllic. Slabs of limestone formed a natural shelf just before a little dip in the terrain. The water only built up to knee-height but was surprisingly warm, as was the stone around, much more so than the sun alone could account for ... which may have had something to do with the ornate two-meter metal rod planted in the middle of the rocks bearing the more polished look of the Magisterium’s fabrications. Uphill, the terrain rose steeply toward dark-forested mountainsides while downhill it offered an unobstructed view of the lowlands ... and, I realized as soon as I dropped my pants, the lowlands had just as unobstructed a view of this little rock shelf. I was waving my prick at the world. Tantalizing, but also somewhat intimidating. Wonder how many telescopes the Magisterium made?

The area was split into several pools, one already soapy presumably from the women’s own morning bath. I opened the little chest-high wooden cupboard under a nearby overhang to find an ample supply of soap, clean and dirty wash-cloths, scissors and other supplies and even a nail-file. After getting clean I used the scissors to trim my annoyingly recidivist whiskers, mooned the valley while pulling up my pants then ambled back for breakfast. A tabby cat was eyeing the table as I came in but deferred to my superior claim with a disgruntled meow. Buttered bread and honey waited for me as Berna had promised, so I lazed about a bit munching, looking out at the tall windblown hillsides and listening to the sound of her sawing and banging at the wooden planks until finally deciding to go out and help her. After handing her several planks to cut it occurred to me to ask what we were making.

“A bed for the younger one, Master. These’ll be cross-boards here, it’s why they’re thin to have a little give. Those two girls have been fighting like cats in a sack over sharing the big bed ever since Pira learned to pinch. They even tried making a new one themselves a few years ago, but Tora ended up breaking it with our last sire one night. Don’t worry though. This one’ll take a good solid thrashing, haha!” She winked knowingly.

“I think I saw her leaving earlier with the dogs?”

“Pira? Yes, I sent her off to pick berries in the woods, before the rain comes, you know.”

“And Tora?”

“Tora is pasturing the goats and that poor ox she ran half to death this past week. She’ll be gone until dusk.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.