Siring - Cover

Siring

Copyright© 2018 by Enkidu

Chapter 6: Dinner and a Show

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Dinner and a Show - The protagonist finds himself abducted to an alternate pre-industrial world depopulated of men, where women will gladly offer service in exchange for the gift of siring.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Hairy   Public Sex  

It was hard getting anything out of Tora after she realized she’d let a secret slip. Apparently there were rumors, and rumors of rumors, and everyone just assumed, well, you know how it is and no, she couldn’t remember much of who, if anyone, had told her, and really it was just a silly rumor ... really. We sat in silence for a little bit, the glances other women had given me all day growing more meaningful in retrospect. Suddenly last night’s conversations began to fit. I didn’t doubt Stilena and Tamane had things all planned out, including which women I’d be trying to win from Stephan. Melia would be one, who had interrogated me in the inn, but the other? Well, Mezina, obviously.

Heavens save us from scheming middle-aged matchmakers. I wondered if Stephan knew anything about this. Probably little more than I did.

Tora was sitting quietly now, wearing an anxious expression as she glanced at me. After thinking for a few minutes, I finally decided to just go with the flow.

“Alright, Tora. I will travel to your house in the next few days to claim it.” I stood to leave, but she stopped me.

“Oh, no! I mean, yes, if it please you, but there’s no need. What I mean is you’ve no need to wait until then to claim our service. Mother gave me her and my sister’s coins to carry today, in case any Sire should wish us.”

She fished around in her coinpurse, separating out three tiny silver coins from the larger common bronze: Berna, Tora and Pira. I almost reached out to grab them, but then we both remembered protocol. She gathered up the hem of her dress and edged it up, flushing through her tan. The tree under which we’d been sitting was quite a ways away from the crowd, but a few scattered women were still visible as Tora’s full, wiry bush came into view. Her belly sloped a bit but was far from fat, and her thighs widened invitingly up to her slightly padded hips. She faced away and knelt, then lowered herself on all fours, turning up a gorgeously rounded pair of buttocks for my examination.

“I, Adam, hereby claim you to my service until I give up the claim or it is won from me.” I recited, laying a hand on her tailbone then lowering it to slide my middle finger along her plump slit. Resisting the temptation to take her right there and then, I let her stand and drop her dress then I walked off my half-erection back toward the crowd. A commotion had started around two men: Stephan and the other I was soon informed was Meryn, who claimed most of the village. We exchanged greetings, surrounded by a greater and greater mass of curious women. Stilena waved her hands at them for silence.

“Hear this, everyone! We have a bout, so listen to the sires and I hope you all brought your coins with you. A few of you are in for a fresh one!”

The crowd cheered and Stephan bellowed out:

“We’ve agreed on the eight houses above the inn against the inn and the four houses downhill as the stakes.” More cheers. They each placed a handful of coins on the ground “Now for the terms. Arm-wrestling again?”

“Not after last time, bear-arms.” Meryn shook his head and a few women suppressed little peals of laughter. The joke became clear as they took off their shirts. Stephan’s small frame was muscled like a bodybuilder’s. Meryn, a head taller but older and slightly pudgy, thought for a bit then added. “How about throwing?”

“That might work. Discus?”

“I was thinking more of darts.”

“We don’t have any.”

“Use some kitchen knives.”

“Good enough for me.”

Several women scattered and returned with random knives they’d scrounged from around the tables, many of them still dirty of food. The two men dropped their pants as well, to my shock and confusion and the cacophonous delight of onlookers. If anyone thought something odd about two grown men waving their dicks and hairy nut-sacks in front of a crowd among which dashed a giggling gaggle of innocent minors, they certainly didn’t show it. I watched curiously as the contestants chose a few knives that looked somewhat near in size and weight. This was far from a scientific elimination of confounding variables, but I was quickly learning the entertainment value of the contest trumped competitiveness or even logic. An overturned table with a circle hastily scrawled in chalk served as the target. The two men picked their “darts” and began flinging them in whichever way might possibly stick. After four frustrating wood-on-wood handle hits, Stephan asked for heavier knives. Immediately he began closing the gap and by the end had won a close ten to nine victory to a chorus of cheers and hoots from the audience. Ten women broke off from the crowd and made their way to him, a few giving Meryn a kiss or hug on the way. Stilena went one better and gave his balls one last appreciative grope, the only overtly sexual contact in the entire ritual.

Up until that moment, despite everything I’d seen in this new world so far, I had honestly not thought they’d go through with it. The entire village looked on, mothers hand in hand with their young daughters, as their friends and neighbours reached down to grab their festive holiday dresses and lift them above their waists displaying their naked pudenda. They turned and knelt, a bit awkwardly, chuckling and elbowing each other, and soon ten curvy posteriors encircled Stephan. He symbolically laid a hand on Stilena and claimed them as a group to some more cheering and hooting from the crowd. It seemed for all the world the most natural proceeding imaginable: ten upstanding citizens bare-assed on all fours in the market, spreading their legs to air their twats before young and old alike, eagerly offering all of their warm, moist holes up to service one lucky prick. All three of us males present were stiff by the time the women hid their treasures. Meryn walked off with his arms around two young blondes, winking at us over his shoulder:

“Well, I’m going to console myself over my loss. Enjoy the rest of the day!”

With that, an expectant silence fell and Stephan and I exchanged glances. Mara and Tora had suddenly materialized at my side. No turning back. May as well keep going with that flow.

“I was hoping to challenge you as well, Stephan. Do you know where Berna and her daughters’ house is?”

“Sure” he nodded “it’s a bit out of the way, though. Three for two, maybe?”

“Well then ... their coins against, say” here two figures waved discreetly at me from the crowd “Melia and Mezina?”

“Sounds fair. Terms?” He leaned in at me slightly and whispered. “They’ll be expecting something more physical now, make us work up a sweat.”

“Errrr...” I wavered. So far I had ignored the realization that I would need to make a spectacle of myself.

“Well” Stephan filled in the silence with a jocular bellow “the river’s right there, why don’t we go for a swim?” Cheers went up from the crowd. At a loss for words, I played along.

“Yes, alright.”

“Upstream swim. From the bend back to here, keep to the middle and don’t help ourselves along the bottom. Sounds good?”

“Good.” I swallowed. The stretch he’d chosen was not tremendously long, roughly Olympic-length, but swimming against the current in unknown conditions would make it challenging. We were escorted to the starting point ahead of a solid wall of spectators. No backing out now. Fingering the three coins I’d just received anxiously, I dropped them on the riverbank as Stephan fished around his much heavier coin purse for his two. Then, under the pressure of some encouraging applause, I unlaced my trousers and let them fall, prompting a few whistles and a slightly slurred, drunken yell of:

“Yeeeahhh, swing ‘em low!”

Suddenly couldn’t wait to get in the murky water. We waded out as far as we could. This was a calm, lowlands river and no deeper than chest-level even in the middle. I’d never joined any teams or anything but had gone swimming often enough for fun that I started gaining confidence, at least seeing Stephan’s relatively awkward movements. And anyway, what was I so worried about? The water was warm, the afternoon sun pleasant, the –

“Ready? Begin!” Stilena shrieked from the shore. Oh, right. It was a contest. I dove forward, taking the first few strokes in a breathless frenzy before managing to coordinate my movements and risking a glance at my competitor. Though he hadn’t plunged ahead quite as effectively at the start, his muscular form was quickly closing the gap now. By half length he’d pulled slightly ahead of me. Cursing myself mentally, I forced myself to keep calm and make up for in efficiency what I couldn’t in power. Slowly, gradually, my slightly longer limbs and slimmer frame began imposing themselves on the situation. In the desperate end-dash, I kept my head down and eyes closed, praying that if there were any water-nymphs in this magical world, I could sure use a push about now. Suddenly poking my head above the water for a breath I noticed the crowd cheering at me. Panting and trembling, I edged over to the shore and crawled out, rolling over and collapsing, not caring that the entire village could stare at my limp, soggy, shriveling prick. After a minute or two, I felt a cluster of tiny sun-warmed metal slivers being pressed into my palm: five silver coins.

“Congratulations” Stephan said cheerfully, without a trace of rancor. “I understand this was your first bout.”

“Yes” I answered, looking up at him. He’d gotten his breath back much quicker than I had. I began to have doubts as to the honesty of the whole contest, but swallowed my pride and sat up, accepting what may have been a tainted victory. Mara and Tora handed me my clothes and coin-purse from either side. Melia and Mezina shuffled up before me, hands behind their backs, grinning. I rose, nodded, and we repeated the offering ritual, their two youthful, supple forms bent down on the sandy riverbank. Seen side by side, both were strikingly similar in appearance: the same tiny slim frames and hips, the same long, black, straight hair, the same elongated, chiseled facial features. Yet they lived across the village from each other.

With the show over, the crowd quickly dispersed. Stilena had to run off to settle an argument over whether someone had filched some plums off a table and Stephan made himself scarce. I was left alone with my four servants, and now that the tension had broken, my thoughts quickly turned to enjoying my conquest as quickly as possible. Mara excused herself to try making some last sales. Without bothering to dress, I led the remaining three away from the market grounds and toward the quiet tree line, one arm each around Melia and Mezina as Tora rushed back to borrow a blanket.

“You two look similar. Are you sisters?”

“No.” Mezina answered categorically. “We were born at the same time when the village was smaller and only had one Sire at once, but we are not sisters.”

I nodded at this. It made sense that they wouldn’t consider themselves siblings. The policy of encouraging men to move around to spread their genetic material must render patrilineage an utterly meaningless concept.

“How old are you two then?”

“The same as I am, Master.” Tora answered, having caught up. “Five and twenty. We would always play together on market days when we were younger.” She spread the blanket in a shady spot beneath the trees. By common consensus, all three flipped their clothes off at once and stood before me expectantly. Tora’s ripe, full breasts contrasted nicely with the other two’s smaller protuberances. I considered asking them how much of the day’s happenings had been planned beforehand and why, but doubted I’d get an honest answer. Instead, I wrapped my arms around each in turn and kissed them, somewhat surprised by the differences in their reactions. Tora was slightly shy, letting me part her lips and pressing her generous breasts tipped with wide, light aureoles and fat nipples against my chest, but remaining very restrained otherwise. Mezina was somewhat stiff-lipped, though eager, and roamed her palms over my back gradually reaching down to my buttocks. Melia’s tongue invaded my mouth as soon as our lips met, drawing my own out to suckle it hungrily as she reached a hand down to cradle my testicles.Pondering the various permutations in which I could enjoy my new charges:

“Mezina, Melia, sit in front of me and open your legs. I want to watch you pleasure yourselves. Tora, lie down and spread yourself for me.”

The last quickly plopped her round butt down on the blanket eyeing my waving erection and reached down to part her engorged labia into an inviting pink bullseye. Taking a second to glory in my good fortune I knelt between her thighs, running my hands up from her knees to replace hers at her crotch, happy to find that despite her apparent shyness she was already slick. The other two sat down in the grass and leaned on one elbow while slowly teasing their clits with their free hand. I spent a few moments teasing Tora by rubbing my shaft along her moist cunt lips, but relented when she started to hump up against me and pushed the head of my penis inside her. Though not quite as tight, I’d taken my first experience with Mara to heart and halted, watching her for any signs of pain. None. Her eyes were closed and though her lips were nervously drawn tight, their corners pulled up in a contented shadow of a smile. I bent down and parted them with a kiss before pushing halfway into her then bent my mouth down to her round youthful melons and drove into her fully. Fighting the urge to piston madly into her I slurped an engorged nipple into my mouth and lifted the tit up by it, drawing a keening whimper from Tora while eyeing the other two’s reaction. Both had slipped a finger or two inside their pussies and Melia, captivated by the spectacle, was absently licking her lips and swallowing in unison with my mouthing Tora’s mammary. Turning my attention back to the task at hand, I began thrusting in and out of her, picking up speed rapidly. Excited as I was I knew I wouldn’t last long so I closed my eyes and lost myself in her embrace, burying my face in her cleavage, surprising myself with my own desperation. The tension of the past few hours, my anxiety at failing in my first public appearance in this new world, finally broke through a climax so intense it felt as if it would leave my lower body paralyzed.

Soft squelching sounds followed by contented sighs filled the air in front of us as we caught our breath side by side. After lying down for a minute I looked up just in time to see Mezina breathe through the last of her orgasm, pulling one hand away from her vagina and – interestingly enough – the middle finger of her other out of her asshole. Melia was sitting against a tree with her cunt still spread open and shining wet and her face and small breasts flushed, watching me intently with an expectant grin.

“Tora” I asked “I require another service of you ... no, two.” She sat up and looked confused. I nodded toward my semi-limp prick. “First, put me back the way you found me.”

“You ... wish me to make you ready again, Si- ... Master?”

“Yes, dear, I want to feel your lovely mouth on me. Clean all of our juices off.” I clarified, caressing her cheek and spreading my thighs. She slowly got into position on all fours between them and seemed to consider a plan of attack as she came face to face with my damp genitals. She planted a few tentative kisses on my testicles and the base of my shaft then licked slowly upwards and finally took the hardening phallus into her mouth. Her technique was slow and uncertain but as I wasn’t trying to orgasm it was exciting enough just having her lovely visage pleasuring me. Soon enough, I lifted her chin off the revitalized member to taste her lips for the erotic mixture of our scents.

“Secondly, Tora, since Mezina will be waiting the longest, I think she deserves a gift. Have you two ever been together?”

“Once” Tora blushed “some years ago. About midwinter feast our mothers had a few of us younger girls sleeping in the same room. We took to talking and...”

“I remember that night” Mezina cut in “It were Melia that started it all, dragging herself under one girl after another. By morning our hands and faces were all wetter than after a rainstorm! Come, now, Tora. If our new Master wants to gift me your tongue I’ll gladly accept.” She giggled and spread her supple thighs for her friend.

Without realizing I’d been holding my breath for that little anecdote, I let out an amazed sigh and turned my attention to Melia who’d already sauntered over, determining by process of elimination that she was due, and was clasping her hands behind her taut butt while leaning toward me and puckering her lips. This had the unfortunate effect of making her small boobs almost disappear into her chest but the fortunate one of jutting her stiff nipples out like nails. I favored her with a quick peck then pulled her slim frame into me, rubbing her buds into my pectorals and almost pulling back in surprise as she devoured my lips and tongue. This girl’s mouth had had some practice!

“Turn around and bend over” I ordered her breathlessly and she immediately pirouetted to rest her hands on her knees. I gripped her slim, even bony hips and nested my cock-head in its third vagina for the day. She pushed her hips back to engulf me in one smooth motion and we set to happily slapping our hips against each other watching Tora, on her stomach in the grass, bury her face in Mezina’s crotch. She must’ve had a bit more practice eating pussy than cock because Mezina’s head soon rolled back, giving in to a quick small orgasm.

“I believe you should return the favor, don’t you?” I needled them while speeding up my thrusts and watched an excited Tora crawl up her lover’s body to rest her cum-dripping lower lips on the other’s upper. Their sweating skin took a golden glow in the last rays of the sunset. We settled into humping and licking again and shortly the sound of one young woman slurping my ejaculate out of another was drowned out in my own grunting release. Wordlessly, we all settled down into the grass to catch our breath (and also swat at the gathering mosquitoes) becoming aware of faint whispering among the trees. Melia paid it no mind and without being asked bent over me to lap at my prick, tongue dancing energetically from my cock-head down to my balls. Mara’s voice suddenly cut through the rising gloom:

“Alright, all you scamps, get away. You didn’t get permission to watch.”

Several shrieks and giggles trailed off toward the village, suggesting we had indeed been performing for a small audience of the local teens. Mara walked up to us and handed me my clothes.

“Do you wish to go indoors now? The bugs might drain you faster than we can.”

I assented. After gathering our things then stopping to wash up we dressed and joined what seemed like half the village at the inn to eat.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.