Siring - Cover

Siring

Copyright© 2018 by Enkidu

Chapter 4: Revelations and Explorations

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Revelations and Explorations - The protagonist finds himself abducted to an alternate pre-industrial world depopulated of men, where women will gladly offer service in exchange for the gift of siring.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Hairy   Public Sex  

I awoke to the most pleasant sight possible. It was nearly but not quite dawn, a gray, dim light. Outside the hut I could hear several different kinds of birds chittering away. Stinneh was by the bed, naked, slipping her sandals on. Bent over as she was, her luscious behind hovered just a hand’s breadth over my face, showing off her crinkled asshole nestled between her wide, feminine buttocks and putting her meaty labia squeezed shut by her flexing thighs so close I could almost stick my tongue out and lick them. Instead, I quickly brought up my hand and gave her a loud smack on one buttock, making her jump and making Mara who was slipping her dress on across the room burst out laughing. Stinneh grabbed her stinging butt with one hand and twirled with a sandal in the other, looking a bit disheveled with her hair flying and her ample bosoms lending a bit too much momentum to her movement, then started laughing as well as she regained her balance. As they calmed down, both women’s eyes drifted toward my prick, which was unsurprisingly standing at attention. Stinneh pursed her lips and eyed me naughtily. Turning around once more, she bent down and this time purposely presented me with the delicious treasure between her legs.

“I beg your gifts, Sire.”

“Greedy” Mara snorted at this and walked out the door, chucking her elder sister under the chin on her way. I reached out and grabbed a handful of bare ass.

“Yes, Stinneh, come here and ride me.” She spat in her palm and eagerly moistened her pussy lips then lifted a knee over the bed and straddled my crotch. I plastered my hands on her wonderful melons as she closed her eyes and furrowed her brow in concentration, trying to force me inside her relatively dry vulva.

“Take your time. I want you to enjoy this too.” She opened her eyes and smiled happily at this and gradually clasped bit by bit of my penis until she could rest her pelvis on mine, then started gently rocking back and forth, her juices beginning to flow. She set a maddeningly slow pace, taking seconds at a time to lift and lower herself on me, her lower lips clinging visibly around my thick shaft. Each time my impatient prick would flex inside her depths, I could feel her breath halt in expectation. I knew I couldn’t last much longer and decided she needed more stimulation. Pinching her nipples, I pulled her down until I could reach her mouth and explore every corner of it with my tongue. Breaking the kiss when we were both breathless, I moved to her neck and ears, pausing between licks and nibbles to tease her.

“You are greedy, Stinneh.”

“Huh?”

“You wanted this” flexing my pelvic muscles “cock inside of you?”

“Mmmyes.”

“You like feeling a thick, fat cock driving into you, splitting you open.”

“Yes ... yesss.” Her hips rocking faster and faster on top of me.

“You want to feel it pulsing inside of you” thrusting upwards into her now, desperate to come, the pressure in my balls boiling over “want to feel it flooding you with seed?”

Her eyes flew open and locked onto mine, her throat emitting an indrawn whimper of surprise, her hips frantically slapping against me. I continued breathlessly.

“Do you ... do you want to feel my seed inside you. Do you want to grip my cock inside you until it fills you ... what do you want, Stinneh ... say ... mngh ... it!” Suddenly I exploded into her, splashing what felt like a bucketful of sperm against her cervix.

“I ... ah ... want...” our eyes both shut tightly, she desperately rode my shaft through my climax. Forcing myself back to some capacity for speech, I said what she couldn’t:

“A child.”

“Yeeeeeehhhhnssssss!” she shrieked and seemed to lose all motor control as she collapsed on top of me, her pelvis digging downwards spasmodically, trying to milk me even more as our combined fluids drooled out of her and flooded hotly over my balls. We lay there catching our breaths for a long time. I felt her sobbing against my chest as my dick finally softened and slipped out of her, and could feel a few warm tears drip on my skin. I moved her tangled, sweaty hair aside and caressed her cheek and temples.

“Sorry... ‘msorry, Sire.” She managed between sobs.

“Shh. It’s alright. You’re a wonderful woman, Stinneh.”

Her crying ceased after only a minute or so. She rolled off my chest and lay on her side clutching at me, heavy breast resting on my arm, her eyes closed as she spoke.

“I ... I do want a child. I always have. It never worked before. They didn’t last. Never even got to live. Died inside me. I didn’t want to spoil your pleasure.”

“You didn’t spoil anything, Stinneh.” I said, softly kissing her forehead, then her lips. “And I hope to give you the child you want.”

“I do not even know if I am still fertile. I have not ceased to bleed yet, but the medicine from the magi, it does not extend childbearing as much as it does youth, does it? That is what I hear. That is what the women in the villages all say. I am almost too old.”

“I don’t know. I don’t know anything about magic. In my...” I caught myself. I’d almost said ‘in my world’ - had almost slipped and confessed to being an alien, a subject which Classus had specifically warned me to avoid discussing. “In my whole life I’ve only taken the medicine, myself.”

We rested there for another minute, then I dashed out to empty my painfully full bladder. Stinneh was already dressed and out the door by the time I returned. She’d wiped away her tears but couldn’t hide anything from her sister, whom I saw following her from the garden, rake in hand. They talked for a while and hugged, Mara shooting me several glances, her look of concern gradually melting to a beaming smile as I put on my boots and headed off for the day. I’d packed a bit of food and started uphill to see what I could find. The day was overcast so somewhat less scorching even if a bit stuffy, and I made good time along the little paths northwards. I had to consider my situation.

As pleasant as the sisters were, I had no intention of spending my life with them alone when I had a whole world of beautiful, ever-youthful women to claim. My best bet was to seek out more isolated homesteads up toward the mountains, where more well-to-do men didn’t bother laying claim. Once I had a few more coins in my little leather purse, I could gamble on a small village. The only other alternative was to abandon the little headway I’d made here and strike out over the mountains to reach a large city, and I saw no reason to do so.

At about mid-day, sitting on a fallen log by the edge of the forest and nibbling on a bit of bread and cheese, I heard a sharp whistle behind me. Startled, I turned to see a group of women emerge from the treeline, waving at me. They were wearing leather pants and boots and rough gray shirts and most were carrying large hunting bows and quivers of arrows or spears and vicious-looking hunting knives. They were friendly enough, if so much could not be said of the couple of large dogs which kept eyeing me and growling distrustfully. The last four girls were carrying bulging, bloody backpacks of what used to be woodland animals. There were ten women in total, hailing from a village I’d unwittingly passed half an hour down a fork in the road. They all politely bowed and sat a bit to eat with me, freely offering a bit of dried meat to supplement my rations and grilling me for information. A new man in the region was after all juicy gossip. Yes, they had a master, unfortunately. Fortunately, they also traded with the surrounding groups of women, and could direct me to at least two places they believed were unclaimed. They were both up in the mountains, at least half a day up two forks in the path from the source of a nearby stream. A handful of them knew Mara and Stinneh and whistled and clapped merrily upon hearing I’d claimed their homestead. Transmitting well-wishes for the two sisters, they packed up and started down the road as I continued in the opposite direction. After only fifty steps or so, though, I heard another attention-grabbing whistle behind me. Half a dozen of them had lagged behind the others. As they saw me turn to look, they promptly turned away, dropped their pants around their knees and shook their asses at me in unison. Custom may prevent them from actual fucking but a bit of well-intentioned mooning, a mockery of the offering ritual, was obviously not out of the question. I clapped twice in appreciation and grinned at their crystalline laughter as they pulled their leather pants back up, waved goodbye again and sauntered off after their fellows.

I reached the landmark they’d mentioned, a little cascading trickle of water which marked the head of a stream, not long after. The rocky outcropping from which it sprang made an excellent vantage point. I could see some wisps of smoke downhill, but I knew from the girls’ chatter that this would be their claimed village. Deciding to make a day of it, I refilled my water pouch and headed back.

At the homestead, Mara and Stinneh had had some sort of argument about the proper care of newly-sheared wool or somesuch and were ignoring each other. Though I was exhausted from my all-day hike, my balls felt ready to burst and a little spat between my servants wasn’t going to stand in the way of my erection. I left my pack inside the hut and tracked Mara down at the edge of the forest, looking gloomy in the evening gloom. She’d abandoned her tunic and was dressed only in her loose skirt, breasts proudly on display as she tended to prefer them. Her floppy straw hat lay beside her on the ground. Tearing blades of grass around her angrily, she nonetheless perked up a bit at my approach.

“Welcome, Master.” She smirked knowingly and flipped a bit of hair out of her face. “Do you desire my service?”

By way of reply, I simply unlaced my pants and let them drop. Mara chuckled as she leaned back on one elbow and lifted the front of her skirt, spreading her legs invitingly.

“Yes, but actually, I’d like your mouth for now.” It was already too dark to see whether the expression on her face showed any disappointment at this, but she quickly, wordlessly got up on her knees before me, skirt falling to obscure the darker patch between her legs again. Her hands fumbled with my balls as she guided my cock to her lips. Peeling back the foreskin she gave my meat a few tentative licks then engulfed the head and suckled on it for a bit before trying to fit more inside her mouth, stopping with her lips halfway down the shaft. Clearly the two women’s previous Sires had been lax in instructing them. Mara had no qualms about bobbing her head on my shaft but in a haphazard way. I gripped the back of her head and set a faster rhythm, easing off a couple of times as I heard her gag when my cockhead punched the back of her throat, her tongue dancing around my thick shaft trying to make room and drool soaking into my pubes. Luckily, after a day of recuperation and thoughts of the huntresses’ firm, toned, wide, naked, waving hips running through my mind, I had a hair trigger. I soon grabbed Mara’s head with both hands and kept her mouth locked halfway onto me, telling her to get ready. She gave an alarmed squeal as the first bursts rocketed against her tonsils and clamped down trying to suck everything in as I poured a seemingly endless torrent of semen into her throat. She was unable to keep up with the flow and soon pulled back from my twitching cock gurgling and swallowing hard, as I sent more jets of cum against her skin. She looked up at me. Her chin shone wetly in the starlight along with small twinkles of drool and sperm on her chest.

I slept in Mara’s bed again that night, after a quiet meal, though we didn’t do much sleeping. I woke her twice to finger her and oil her privates (though she needed it less and less) and climb between her legs to ravage her. She was becoming gradually less apprehensive. The second time, as I hovered over her, prick ready to spear her narrow love-channel, she brought her legs around my waist and pulled me in eagerly. She orgasmed wetly around my twitching shaft as I gave her the last few drops of cum I had in me, then sighed contentedly as we relaxed again.

By morning their argument was old news and Stinneh giggled girlishly at my bite-marks on her baby sister’s tits. I awoke to a drizzly day and a painful soreness throughout the muscles in my legs from the previous day’s forced march, so I spent the day mostly indoors reading through a little travelogue I’d brought with me from Espera. It was obviously written for men, encouraging wide-ranging travel to exotic locations to fertilize the local women. The booklet was fascinating to my charges, neither of which as I found out could read much more than their own names, and somehow between getting ridden by Stinneh before lunch and humping Mara on all fours to work up an appetite for dinner, I got talked into reading them bedtime stories about faraway peoples and customs. They listened enraptured to descriptions of the central African jungles and their curly-haired inhabitants with skin as dark as –

“That’s where that girl Apali comes from!” They exclaimed at one point.

“And those women down south that Sire Mateo brought with him from the port towns too.”

“And those two sires that went up north over the mountains those times.”

I finished the story and turned off the lamp, settling between Stinneh’s legs for another leisurely fuck before bed.

“Master Adam?” She asked.

“Yes?” I said, my prick poised at her nether regions, finding her cunt lips already moist with anticipation.

“Thank you ... mmmmh” she moaned as I entered her almost fully in one continuous motion. “For your gifts.”

I buried my face in her generous cleavage by way of response, feeling her ribcage echo with her delighted giggling as I started thrusting into her. Squishing sounds and the smell of sex filled the tiny cottage as she wrapped her legs around my back and began to flex her hips upwards, meeting my thrusts. Her cunt felt dripping wet and quivered around me and her breathing quickly became ragged. I licked my way up her neck and bit an earlobe.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.