No Contest Book 2: Hard Fought 1991-93 - Cover

No Contest Book 2: Hard Fought 1991-93

Copyright© 2018 by Maxicue

Chapter 33

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 33 - Ten years older. And wiser? Both Joe and Eddie have had great success. With Joe with women as well, and an unorthodox family comes out of it. But success does not necessarily generate happiness. Though it can help make it easier to find it and sustain it, just being a thinking and feeling human can get in the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   BiSexual   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial  

When Joe returned to his bed after months away, he almost wished he didn’t have to be away from it soon enough. At least he’d have a couple weeks before heading off for his book/rock tour. hers was being released at the end of the week, and like No Contest, he’d be at the original Barnes and Noble for a lengthy reading and signing that evening. Meanwhile MIRE featuring Rhonda would play clubs in and around the city.

Despite being with them just a couple nights before, Sunday, after the wrap party, he had his final night for a while with the trio of Maxine, Caroline and Constance, him ending it just with his aging choreographer lover as a loving goodbye, having all his wives, and Essie and Cynthia, still felt celebratory. A welcome home.

After finishing the relentless run of the Myth of Innocence, coming home wasn’t a time of rest though. Eddie wanted his rehearsals, especially with Claire joining the band in place of Charlie, and needing to adjust the concerts accordingly along with getting Claire up to speed. Charlie would actually be there for a concert at Irving Plaza on that Saturday. A busy day for Joe, since he’d have another reading at an independent bookstore for his book of collected poetry also being released. Along with the first of the plays his lesbian friends from Milwaukee had beautifully put together. The play that had been performed at the Public ten years before.

He’d also have meetings with Jonny regarding the completed No Contest script. Even though he prepared his mind to let go of it, to let Jonny do whatever he wanted with it, Joe still found himself fighting, and mostly losing, to keep scenes included.

Maria arrived in New York on the third day of Jonny’s visit. The day after negotiations had been completed, and Jonny began working in earnest with Eddie, having the script finally defined. She invited Joe to her hotel room for another supposedly clandestine tryst.

“You’re angry,” she said as soon as she opened the door to his knocking. “My husband?”

“Yes,” said Joe, looking at his goddess open her terry cloth robe, revealing her heavy breasts, sensuously rounded tummy and well-groomed pudendum. He could see her desire in her puffy labia, and smell it in the air.

“Then take it out on me,” she purred, her hands immediately going for his belt, soon kneeling and removing his shoes and relieving him of his pants. When his fully hard cock bounced out, she took it into her mouth and sucked it. He grabbed her hair and tested her acceptance and heard and felt her moan when he pulled. As usual, he didn’t force her blow job, but steered it a little more than he would with Joanne. He did pull out before it went too far, gently whacking her cheeks with it.

“On the bed, Goddess,” he grumbled. “Ass high.”

She dropped her robe on the floor and took her position, looking back at him with both desire and concern. He finished undressing and knee walked into position, smacking both ass cheeks hard before guiding his cock into a well-oiled hole. He immediately pushed in deep.

“Oh fuck!” Maria exclaimed.

He smacked her ass again. “Quiet, bitch.”

She tightened. “No verbal abuse?” he realized immediately.

“Just physical. Please. Joe,” she moaned as he rammed in deep and hard.

Instead of answering with words, more spanks answered her. And leaning over her, he tested the pressure on her nipples, edging harder until she tightened again. Then easing off. “Abuse me,” she moaned. The tightening heightened. He was learning. “Rub yourself,” he ordered. “Goddess.”

Trading nipple pinches and spanks, getting both cheeks and both nipples abused, he rammed into her until she came loudly. “Joe!” she yelled. Before that it had been gasps and moans, timed to his thrusts.

When she recovered from her immense orgasm, she slid forward until he slipped out. Turning over and around beneath him, she took his cock back into her mouth. Her hand on his ass showed him she wanted him to fuck her there. Not too deep though. Unlike Essie and Cheryl, her gag reflex prevented going into her throat.

Measured, he leaned over her. Slapped her inner thighs gently to get her to open them. Then quietly played with her quim, keeping her excitement but not moving it to completion.

The way she tongued and sucked and stroked his shaft and balls, he knew she wanted his cum. Perhaps a weird sort of punishment. So he gave into her efforts, easily done since she did them well, and warned her, “Cumming,” before spurting sperm and semen, making her swallow what she could. She kept sucking in all he offered until it became too much and he eased away.

He then pulled her around, bringing her cunt directly in front of him, and began with far greater earnest to work her into another explosive orgasm. Getting her close and easing off.

“Please,” she begged.

He kept at it. Just a little while longer. Bringing her even closer. Then, suddenly, keeping a thumb on her clit, he rose and used his other hand to guide him in and thrust in hard. She immediately and even more intensely climaxed, and he ruthlessly kept fucking her through it. Through another, and a third. Relentlessly. Her cumming over and over. Like waves crashing against the shore.

“Joe,” she barely croaked. Joe thought it had gotten too much. “KY?” she said.

He chuckled and slipped out. Rolled off the bed and found his bag. Got the KY out. She started to turn over. “Stay, Goddess,” he said.

Pulling her legs high, resting them on his shoulders, he slathered his cock and shoved fingers into her asshole, soon bringing the two oiled placed together with a careful lunge.

“Fuck,” she moaned. “Keep going.”

He pushed deeper. Saw her cringe.

“Keep going,” she insisted.

Once balls deep, he paused. “Please,” she insisted.

He withdrew and shoved back in slowly.

“Hard,” she insisted. “Til you cum.”

He didn’t bother asking if she was sure. She was the type who wouldn’t ask for what she didn’t want. So he fucked her ass hard.

“Rub yourself,” he said.

She shook her head and smiled, more grimace. “I’m good,” she moaned.

“A goddess is never just good,” he said as he fucked her.

Another grimaced grin and a chuckle.

He took hold of her tits and squeezed them. Using them as hand holds while the arms held her legs high. Not for her pleasure, but his. He loved the feel of those two pillowy forms. Both soft and resilient. And he gave himself over to his need. Selfishly as she seemed to want. Even a last bit of anger flared up when he pounded faster and close in. Then stopping at the edge. Just before cumming. “Inside?” he asked.

The question seemed to surprise her. She shook her head. Another grimace from his complete withdrawal, she watched him rub vigorously until his seed erupted from his piss hole and shot onto those glorious tits. She smiled and rubbed the milky spend into them.

“You okay?” he finally asked.

“I’ll be sore,” she smiled. “But yes. You over it?”

“Yes,” he chuckled. “Thanks.”

“No. Thank you. I know I’ve never cum like that.”

“I don’t think I’d have been so abusive, so selfish, if you hadn’t,” Joe said.

“I actually got one last little cum when you got angry again,” she said.

“Really?”

She shrugged. He settled beside her. Kissed her gently. She must have waited for that, because as soon as it ended she hopped off the bed and rushed to the bathroom. It wasn’t the quietest of shits. Even over the fan. But it was completely understandable.

“Joe?” she shouted.

“Yes Goddess?”

“Could you call down for bath salts and join me in a bath?”

“On it,” Joe replied. “Any food?”

“No, but some cognac sounds decadent.”

He called and asked for choices. Then asked if they had Armagnac. They did. He went with two glasses and Perrier. “Doubles on the Armagnac,” he added.

“We pour brandy generously,” the man said.

“Good,” Joe replied, knowing it would cost way too much either way. Not that Jonny couldn’t afford it.

By the time the items arrived, Joe had been sitting on the commode while Maria sat on the edge of the bath. Both remained naked. Joe had cleaned his penis in the sink. He quickly grabbed the robe on the floor, tying it together before opening the door. He did the exchange in the doorway, adding a generous gratuity to the order. “Fuck Jonny,” he thought with a grin. His last bit of anger.

Dispensing of the robe, he handed her the bath salts. She poured more water in the tub to mix them. Stepping into the tub, she accepted both glasses.

“Where do you want me?” he asked.

“Behind me,” she smiled.

He settled behind her. After handing him his glass, she leaned forward to turn off the water, then nestled back against him. Her head leaned farther back and he kissed her. They sipped. “This is decadent,” she said.

“Unh-hunh,” he agreed and grabbed a washcloth. Washing her delectable tits first so that she could continue leaning back against him.

When the washcloth went lower, she managed to lift herself onto his thighs. “Gentle,” she said.

Before reaching the places she meant, he lingered briefly at her belly. “Not my best feature,” she complained.

“It’s perfect just like the rest of you, my gorgeous Greek goddess.”

“Whatever you say, stud boy,” she smirked.

“I’ll always be honest with you, Maria. Even if it doesn’t ever include being critical.”

“If you were critical?” she murmured, the cloth touching her pussy lips.

“Too rough?” he asked.

“Perfect.”

“How about you being too perfect?” Joe offered.

“Isn’t that like saying you’re too much of a perfectionist when you apply for a job?”

“A delay tactic. I’m really trying to think of something.”

“Bullshit.”

“I just don’t see the point in looking for the negative. I’ve been around couples who do that. Pressing emotional buttons.”

“You don’t do that with your wives?”

“Not really. I think, of all of us, Moira has that tendency. In fact she always has. Nearly ended our relationship before it could sustain. Although probably thoroughly deserved on my part at the time. But both Cheryl and I call her on it. If it’s something worthy of discussion, and not said just for reaction, we discuss it. It can actually be helpful. But I just don’t think that way. Especially with those I love.”

“You love me?”

“Yes, Maria.”

“I love you too.”

“Even if it’s just sex?”

“I could say the same about you.”

“You could.”

She thought about it. “It’s deliberate on my part. These trysts. Never sleeping with you.”

“It is.”

“It’s not that I’m afraid of you. In fact I don’t think I’ve ever been more comfortable with anyone else. At least after you’ve thoroughly sated me. And no one else has done that either.”

“I love how you glow after. The way you can sustain it.”

“Another way Jonny knows about these secret trysts,” she laughed. “I realize it’s a bit of vengeance.”

“Well deserved.”

“Yes it is. Quite a backload. But I’m sure you know it’s not just that.”

“Tell me anyway.”

“It’s ironic. I love you. A lot of it has to do with how utterly comfortable I am with you. But it’s what’s scary as well. Somehow, these brief supposedly secret trysts, I can keep things in perspective. If I slept with you, I think it would be harder for me to let you go. I wouldn’t ever want you to get out of bed. And I think it would terrify me if I awoke without you.”

“That would never happen.”

“I know. If anything, it would be me who ran away, which is a terrible thing to say, but I have a feeling you would understand.”

“I would.”

“You’re stronger than me. Part of your charm I think.”

“One of my worst characters I think is bringing up other women when I’m with a woman.”

She chuckled. “I actually think that might be a good idea right now.”

“It sort of makes sense, because whoever I may be with, they have to know that I’m the farthest thing from monogamous.”

“No shit,” she giggled. “And it’s weirdly generous. You do know how to make women feel ... loved.”

“Thanks. That’s about the most important thing in my life.”

“I’m proof of that, aren’t I?”

“You are.”

“Tell me about some other girl, stud boy.”

She switched around, facing him and taking the washcloth. He had finished washing her front and back and she began washing him.

“When my relationship with Cheryl began...”

“Wait,” Maria interrupted. “You’re comparing me to Cheryl? Isn’t she the one you love most?”

“It’s probably not fair to my other wives, but yes. Love in degrees is kind of ridiculous. And it certainly doesn’t exist when I’m with whomever I’m with.”

“Including me?”

“Including you. But Cheryl and I have an altogether different level of connection than anyone else. We’re the absolute pinnacle of what my philosophy of love entails. Utter trust and compassion to the point of true empathy. Caring so much that we accept each other entirely. Jealous becomes absurd.”

“Even though most would see it tested.”

“To the maximum,” Joe nodded. “Neither of us are the least bit monogamous, although, by and large, Cheryl has curtailed her explorations of others.”

“Does that make you happy?”

“It makes her happy, which is all that matters.”

“Love means not being selfish. And jealousy is being selfish.”

“Yes, but I’m not doing it just for her. We are talking about Cheryl. I’m not here just to give you the pleasure you’ve missed and crave.”

“I noticed you seem to ... enjoy me,” she giggled.

“Entirely,” he said and lifted her chin so that he could kiss her. The intensity brought her hand down to clasp his hardening cock. The thing that brought the friction inside her to sate her rising desire.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.