No Contest Book 2: Hard Fought 1991-93
Chapter 28

Copyright© 2018 by Maxicue

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 28 - Ten years older. And wiser? Both Joe and Eddie have had great success. With Joe with women as well, and an unorthodox family comes out of it. But success does not necessarily generate happiness. Though it can help make it easier to find it and sustain it, just being a thinking and feeling human can get in the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   BiSexual   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial  

As mentioned before, aside from spending the penultimate night of his vacation with Liana, Joe slept with his wives and companions. But sex wasn’t exclusive to where he slept and he who he slept with.

A couple mornings, for instance, he and Liang snuck into Joanne’s bed, Joe waking her up and commanding her to giving and getting several orgasms for all concerned.

And during daytime, he and Cynthia would take a break from writing Jonny’s script to fuck. It felt like a needed relief from frustration the first time. After gaining his release into her pulsating and well sated cunt, he told her how he felt.

“I’m not enjoying this,” he said.

“You seemed to,” she muttered.

“That’s not what I meant,” he chuckled. “Writing can be a struggle sometimes, but I never mind that. Because it’s really more a challenge and often brings me to unexpected and interesting places. But this ... this is relentless. And it can only result in stiff writing. If it doesn’t flow out of me, it won’t flow on the page. It won’t be any dialogue that works.”

“It’s what you wanted. It’s what Jonny wants. He wants your fresh voice. He needs it.”

“I know you’ve been part of his process.”

“He writes,” Cynthia shrugged. “I rewrite.”

“What does that entail?”

“Depends. Sometimes he’ll get on a roll. Write for hours. Sometimes all night.”

“I can relate to that. And then what?”

“I’ll pull it into script form.”

“What do you mean?”

“It can be a bit of a mess. Sort of freeform rambling and plenty of digressions to get where he wants.”

“And you know where he wants it?”

“That’s part of the process. Like what he did with you. Writing out a treatment. I make what he wrote fit it. And there’s rules. Mostly keeping things succinct. Not letting scenes go on too long. Distilling descriptions and business down to script form, to conform with a script’s conventions, most universal, but some specific to him.”

“So you edit him.”

“Yes. I cut away his digressions which I know he uses to get where he needs to be. And I cut away the fat to get to the essence. A script needs to be streamlined or a film will lose its audience.”

“And the essence is there in what he wrote?”

“Not always.”

“So you rewrite?”

“Never.”

“Then what?”

“I tell him what’s missing and he writes it.”

“So you don’t think you could write it?”

“He’s a genius, Joe. I’m just a glorified stenographer.”

“What do you mean?”

“He records his writing. I type it up.”

“But you feel like you can write a script. You want to do Cheryl’s.”

“I do. Look, Joe. I know where you’re going with this. I’m not the writer that Jonny is. Or that you are. I know how to set up the scenes. What Jonny expects. But what’s said... ? Even what’s not said? The emotions? The gestures? Those things inspire an actor and a director to make something really work.”

Joe sighed. “I think you can do better than you think you can. You know how Johan thinks. How he expresses himself.”

“Not as much as you want me to. Not in creating it. But that’s not even the point. He wants your words, Joe. Your specific vision.”

“Which you know will become his.”

“He wants it to be a synthesis. That’s already started with you conforming to his treatment.”

“Which is part of the problem. Pushing my words into his structure. And then the conventions of the script.”

“How is it more restricting than writing a play?”

“Because those restrictions work for me. A scene happens on a set. It’s rigid. It happens over time in one place, not bouncing willy-nilly from scene to scene, each one needing to be described.”

“Then turn No Contest into a play. Use Jonny’s treatment as a guideline, but one that you can go beyond if you need to. Make each scene as long as you want.”

“And you’ll turn it into a workable script for Jonny. But when I miss something essential?”

“I’ll tell you what’s missing and you can fix it. But it won’t be as hard, will it? Just working on this and that?”

“No. Okay.”

“Great.”

“But what are you going to do?”

“Work on what you write?”

“Not until I’m done. I wouldn’t be any more comfortable with you working on something I haven’t finished. At least the first draft. It’s not something I have ever let happen since I was a kid, and I hated it then enough to keep it from ever happening again.”

“What about collaborating?”

“Your lack of confidence killed it, Cynthia. I would have had you write the script with my feedback. But instead, you’ll be editor again. Or you can rewrite it. You can add to it and not just subtract. I’m fine with that. In fact I want you to.”

“Uhm ... I would want you to be okay with it.”

“I’m sure I will be, but if it makes you more comfortable, show me what you added. But you know Jonny’s probably going to add whatever he wants. And probably without my feedback. I hated that idea. Giving up control of my creation. But I’ve come to realize I’m not the person who can make a movie out of my book. He is. So what do you want to do?”

“Work on Cheryl’s script?”

“I hoped you’d say that,” Joe grinned.

And so two typewriters clicked away, Cheryl and Cynthia changing typing and Joe working swiftly. And when Cynthia wanted a break, the threesome went to her room to play.

They worked in the morning on the picnic table. From 10 until 2 with someone bringing them lunch. After that, Joe and Cheryl spent time with the kids at the beach or at the swimming pool or in the playroom. After dinner Joe and Eddie and Charlie worked on the musical, then moving on to MIRE, usually without Charlie.

The transition didn’t happen one evening. On Wednesday, Victoria pulled Joe away when the musical rehearsal ended. Charlie and Liang joined them walking to the room with the larger bed where Charlie had first lost his virginity. And would lose another virgin hole, as would Victoria.

Joe shook his head and laughed internally when he saw the implements of those deflowerings on display on the bedside table. The narrow, anal appropriate dildo. The harness. A tube of KY.

It began with getting everyone ready. Excited. Especially Victoria. As soon as they stripped naked, she had Charlie lying on his back and straddled him, kissing him intensely. Behind her, Liang lapped at her pussy while Joe did the same for his wife. Once Joe’s tongue got Liang near orgasm, he moved up and steered his cock in and fucked her while she continued her cunnilingus, and some felatio, for the young couple. Victoria’s juicy pussy also added to Charlie’s pleasure, rubbing up and down on his hardness.

Not long after, all four reached orgasms. They separated, and Victoria worked on Joe’s cock and Liang worked on Charlie’s getting them hard again. Once successful, Joe’s taking minutes longer, Victoria moved her pussy to where her mouth had been and sunk down on Joe’s cock. Liang greased Charlie’s slim pole before shifting over to do the same for Victoria’s anus, two fingers also opening that smaller hole more.

Charlie took her place behind Victoria. “Slowly,” Liang said, guiding his glans to Victoria’s anus. The first word said besides words moaned in pleasure.

“Oh,” Victoria murmured, a surprised sound. “Keep going,” she told Charlie. She remained still, with Joe’s cock deep inside her. Charlie gradually moved deeper, going in more than he withdrew, with Victoria’s moans encouraging him.

“Vic,” Charlie moaned. “I’m in. So tight.”

“No shit,” Victoria moaned. She lifted up, bringing friction from Joe’s cock, and plunged back down, creating friction in both holes. “God that’s intense.”

Joe aided her motion, his hands on her tight ass, but she did most of the work. “Rub her clit, Charlie,” he said.

“Oh,” Charlie stilled a minute later, feeling fingers intrude into his anus. He continued fucking Victoria’s anus via her up and down movements. “Oh fuck,” he moaned soon after as Liang pushed the narrow, smooth strap on dildo past his sphincter.

“Okay?” Liang asked.

“God yes,” Charlie moaned. “Fucking intense.”

“No shit,” said Victoria again.

Once Liang eased all the way in via a few strokes, the foursome began a complicated set of rhythmic thrusts, each different. Unsteady at first, finding what worked, when it got found, everything seemed to click. Until Charlie reached his climax, fucking Victoria’s ass in a flurry of short thrusts before going still. This brought Victoria close as well. “Fuck,” she moaned. “I can feel you cumming!” and Joe took more control of his thrusts, lifting into her pussy, pushing her over to climax. “Oh ... Fucking ... God!” she shouted, going stiff and shaking. Joe continued his onslaught, sustaining her intense orgasm until she collapsed atop him, losing Charlie’s flaccid penis.

Liang eased out of Charlie’s anus and hopped out of bed, quickly unstrapping as she walked to the bathroom. She soon emerged with a soapy washcloth and a hand towel and cleaned Charlie’s penis. Once done, Victoria moved over to him and they embraced and kissed on their sides.

“How was it?” she asked.

“Amazing,” he said.

“Me too,” and they kissed some more.

Meanwhile Liang straddled Joe and rode his still hard cock. Joe stroked her nipples with both hands while she rubbed her clit. When she came, she pulled out and kneeled. He went behind her and fucked her hard. His hands on both tits, he pulled her up so they could kiss, slowing his fuck. Easing her back down, he returned to his hard and fast thrusting. He twisted a nipple while she pulled on the other. His other hand reached her pussy where he stroked her. Her second orgasm preceded his by seconds.

When Joe’s flaccid penis slipped out, they moved off the bed, where Victoria and Charlie slowly made love, Victoria riding the very young man, her body draped over his.

She turned her head to the exiting lovers. “Thanks,” she murmured.

“Yes,” said Charlie. “Thanks.”

“Our pleasure,” Liang winked. They dressed and left the two lovers, heading to their wives and companions.

On the next night, a horny Maria waited for MIRE to finish rehearsal before pulling Joe away. “Island Fantasies?” Joe asked her.

“Please,” she murmured.

They found Linton waiting for them in the kitchen. He drove them to the strip joint and joined them inside, hanging out with Frenchie.

Moderately busy, mostly old and young white tourists, with a group of rowdy collegiates, a mix of black and white, including three young women, occupying a large round table, Joe and Maria sat at a small table at the center of things and perused the strippers.

Maria nodded towards the mulatto stripper, slim, with a tight round ass and oversized tits, who had begun her featured dance when they entered, and was midway through the second song. “Her?”

“I’m not much for fake tits,” said Joe.

“It’s not the tits you like,” Maria grinned.

“True.”

Joe stepped up to the edge of the stage, placing a twenty down. That brought the woman to him, bringing overly firm tits to his face, and rocking her small pussy beneath her round, athletic ass right in front of him. When she moved her face close to his, he asked her, “Private room?” and she nodded and smiled.

They waited a few minutes after her dance, Maria impatiently. Her hand, as it had the last time, tended to be in Joe’s lap, sustaining a semi-erection. The girl, and she looked young, and more petite than expected, dressed in soft beige cotton stretched over tits and ass and covering little else, plopped down on Joe’s lap.

“Leda,” she said, in a high yet soft voice.

“I’m Joe, and this is Maria.”

“Nice to meet you.”

“You too. Uhm ... we’re wondering if it’s okay for Maria to join us.”

“Of course, but it’ll be extra.”

“We know,” said Maria, standing up.

“Uhm, I’m kind of thirsty.”

“Have mine,” said Maria. “I haven’t drank any.”

“Thanks,” said Leda, taking a large sip of the gin and tonic.

“Bring it with you,” Maria insisted, walking towards the front entrance and the stairs that would lead them to the private rooms.

Joe handed money to the burly blond bouncer behind the counter, a voluptuous black stripper flirting with him. Upstairs, he handed more to the gatekeeper, the gorgeous, hot, tall blonde dressed in harem clothes and wearing a collar, Collette, Frenchie’s slave girl.

She winked. “Three,” she said, and Maria chuckled.

As soon as they entered the small room, Maria stripped. “Fuck me Joe,” she said, lying on her back, legs spread.

Joe made quick work of his clothes and knelt between her legs. She guided him in. Her wetness made it easy.

“Fuck,” she moaned as Joe sent his cock deep. Slowly. She pulled his head down for a kiss. They continued kissing while he slowly fucked her. Only when she broke the kiss, panting, and her hips shifted upwards and back, demanding a greater pace, did he move his mouth to a breast and steered his hand to her clit, and stroked his cock harder and faster into her.

Without asking, a naked Lena bent her mouth to Maria’s other tit. That seemed the last straw, and Maria soon undulated in a powerful orgasm.

“Fuck her, Joe,” Maria murmured once her orgasm abated.

He withdrew his cock, revealing its full erection. Lena grabbed a condom from her small purse and rolled it onto his cock. She knelt over Maria, lifting her ass and resuming the oral attention to Maria’s thick nipples.

Joe lifted Lena’s tight little ass higher and began the cunnilingus that would end several minutes later with a high, keening orgasm. He let her calm a moment before pushing into her tight cunt. The wetness helped open her up. He found her cervix with an inch or so of cock to spare. Measuring it, he began to slowly fuck her. But her ass moved against him, revealing a need for something faster. His hand surrounded the base of his cock, a finger bent to rub her clit, as he measured her depth and fucked her the way she wanted. She came a couple times, obviously a most receptive young lady, before her third coaxed him to cum.

When he withdrew and collapsed on his side, Lena removed the condom and disposed of it. “Help me get him hard again?” Maria asked.

“Okay,” Lena grinned.

Joe lay back and two women worked his cock and balls with mouths and hands. When they finally got him hard again, Maria asked Lena, “Hand me my purse?”

When the dancer/prostitute obeyed, Maria pulled out a tube of KY. “For me,” she told Lena.

“I wouldn’t mind,” Lena said. “But it would have cost more.”

“We know,” said Maria, handing her the lube. Joe shifted onto his side while Maria lay back, bringing her legs high, exposing her anus. Lena squeezed some lube onto her palm and gave the lube to Joe. Her hand coated his cock while his longer fingers applied lube to Maria’s rectum while widening the hole.

Once ready, Joe set himself over Maria, and Lena guided him to the hole where he pushed his glans past Maria’s sphincter.

“Fuck that’s big,” Maria said.

“You okay?” Joe asked.

“Yes. Keep going.”

Lena straddled her head. Joe wondered how Maria would react. She answered him by bringing a hand up, both to keep Lena from going lower and to send a finger inside her. Lena lowered her mouth to Maria’s pussy, revealing the purpose of her position.

Joe took his time. Once all the way in, he kept it slow, adding lube on occasion to his shaft.

“Fuck my ass, you fucker!” Maria finally muttered, and Joe speeded things up, soon bouncing his hips against her ass. The friction and the visuals stimulated him more than he thought, and he felt his balls declare their need for release. Fortunately Maria became engulfed in an even stronger orgasm than before, and Joe hurried his strokes to find his release, pressing deep and undulating from it.

“Off,” said Maria as soon as Joe became flaccid and slipped out. Both he and Lena moved to the side to let Maria dash through the door to the toilet.

“She’s a beautiful woman,” Lena said, getting out of bed and gathering her clothing. “And so passionate.”

“That’s my goddess,” Joe chuckled. He got up as well and grabbed his pants, pulling out his wallet. He counted out three twenties and handed it to her.

“Thanks,” she smiled, and began to dress. It didn’t take long, with as little as she wore. Joe remained naked, waiting to clean off his penis.

“Do you need to wait for us?” he asked her.

“Normally. Let me ask Collette.”

Maria emerged from the toilet with damp paper towels in hand. “Sit,” she said to Joe.

“I’ll check anyway,” Lena chuckled. She left and didn’t come back.

Maria cleaned Joe’s penis with the towels, kneeling between his legs. “I actually prepared,” she explained. “Took an enema. But I guess it didn’t account for my bladder.”

“You okay?” he asked.

“Very. A little sore to remind me where you’ve been,” she smiled and kissed his cleaned penis. “I’m going to miss you,” she said to it.

“What did you think, confronted by Lena’s pussy?” Joe asked.

“I thought I’d mind, but I didn’t. I even had a taste or two. I think I even brought her a little cum. I don’t think it added anything to my pleasure. But that’s hard to gage since I came so fucking hard.” She stood and straddled his lap and kissed him deeply. Sighing, she got up. “I guess we need to go.”

“Probably,” Joe sighed.

Everyone celebrated New Years at the pool. Those of Joe’s kids who managed to stay up watched various fireworks displays in the distance. The three that didn’t slept on their mothers’ or their father’s lap. Once put to bed, most adults adjoined and joined in an orgy in the naughty room. Including Julian and Anna, Jules’s threesome, Cal and Melanie. Of Joe’s wives and companions, only Moe and Chandi joined. He and Cheryl and Essie and Liang made love in the deflowering bed.

An hour or so later, Moe came to them. “We kicked the orgy out,” she said. “Come join us.”

“Have fun?” Cheryl asked.

“Not so much. Especially for Chandi.”

“What happened,” Joe frowned, putting on his pants.

“Linton, Viv and her john decided to join us.”

“What did he do,” Joe growled.

“It wasn’t him as much as Viv, though I wouldn’t put it past him to have encouraged her. It’s pretty obvious that Captain Julian has been lusting after Chandi, and this was an opportunity to sate that lust. Chandi wanted to play with the girls, at least at the beginning, to get her libido up to let go and enjoy whomever. I had to restrain Julian from jumping on her right away, letting him know what Chandi preferred and encouraging him to help give her some foreplay. Going down on her was no chore for him, and she was primed for him to finally fuck her when Viv started her taunting. About him being a wuss not just nailing who he wanted. About Chan being a useless whore, not even giving what the john wants. And directing her john to shove his cock in Chan’s face. Chan fought back. After squeezing the john’s balls until he backed away, she pulled Julian on top of her and guided him inside of her saying at least she didn’t have a used up cunt for his pleasure. It didn’t help Viv’s cause that Julian moaned how tight and hot Chan was. But it wasn’t about getting lost in the pleasure anymore, and when Viv pushed Julian, sending him onto his back and out of Chan’s pussy, I could see Chan’s relief. And when Viv actually sank her cunt onto Julian’s cock, pulling her john to her to suck him, I could see she wasn’t even ready to be fucked. I saw her grimace. So I stopped things. Told everyone to get the fuck out of my bed. The spirit of unbridled lust had been lost anyway, so no one objected. Even Viv seemed relieved, realizing what a stupid choice she made trying to make some kind of stupid point. Chandi muttered after that she wasn’t the orgy type. I couldn’t help agree. My wives and husband, especially you, Cheryl, seemed to have already reached that conclusion.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.