No Contest Book 2: Hard Fought 1991-93 - Cover

No Contest Book 2: Hard Fought 1991-93

Copyright© 2018 by Maxicue

Chapter 26

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 26 - Ten years older. And wiser? Both Joe and Eddie have had great success. With Joe with women as well, and an unorthodox family comes out of it. But success does not necessarily generate happiness. Though it can help make it easier to find it and sustain it, just being a thinking and feeling human can get in the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   BiSexual   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial  

Joe woke up early, kissing Liana awake. “I need to check on Chandi,” he told her.

“Yes Joseph,” she smiled tiredly and rolled away from him to return to sleep.

Realizing his nakedness, he borrowed Liana’s longest robe and slipped out of her room.

He ended up waking up Cheryl in the naughty room. “Do you know where Chandi went?” he asked.

“I believe Eddie and Rachel ended up sharing her last night.”

“Good,” he smiled.

“Essie wants you,” Cheryl murmured, edging back to sleep.

Joe crawled to the other side of Moe, where Essie lay. “Essie?”

“Hmm?” she awoke. And smiled.

“Shower?”

“Yes.”

They slipped off the bed quietly, both naked since Joe had set aside the borrowed robe, and went into the spa/bathroom. Each rinsed out there mouth with the shower water before Joe pushed Essie against the wall and kissed her, Essie’s legs wrapped around his ass as his hands held her ass. “I heard you missed me,” he said after the kiss.

She slid down, her pussy pressed against his thigh for the descent. Picking up soap and a washcloth, she began cleaning his hardening cock. “I came down from the swim hoping to be with someone. You preferably. Everyone was pooped, or sexually spent. Liang decided to sleep with Joanne.”

“I was sort of surprised she didn’t join the orgy,” Joe said.

“She’s like Joanne in a way. She prefers being with whom she loves.”

“Makes sense.” He pulled her hand from his cock, well cleaned, and kneeled in front of the young beauty, sending a tongue into her pussy.

“Yes,” she exclaimed, pushing his head into her.

Joe worked her to a sating climax. He stood and they washed each other. They got out and dried separately. Essie pulled him through the door to where the toilets were and into one of them, closing the metal door behind her. “Sit,” she said.

“We can go somewhere more comfortable,” he suggested, sitting on the closed toilet seat.

“It’s a fantasy,” she explained in a whisper. “Stealing a fuck.” She knelt on the hard floor and took his cock into his mouth, soon sending it into her throat.

“Oh,” he moaned.

She pulled off, her hand stroking him. “Ssh.”

He chuckled and moaned quieter when his glans entered her throat again.

Though thoroughly excited by her amazing efforts, after so many cums in a relatively short amount of time desensitized his cock enough for him not to get the usual result of being in her throat. So he lifted her gently to her feet, and she straddled him, sinking down on his hard on.

After kisses and slow fucking, his mouth lowered to her lovely tits.

“Oh,” she murmured quietly, the nipple play adding to her pleasure. His hands remained on her ass, steering the fuck somewhat, but her movement made it clear she wanted it faster. Soon enough she pulled his mouth off a nipple and onto her mouth, muting the deep moan she exhaled from an overwhelming orgasm. He continued to bounce her through it, elongating the pleasure, until it abated.

She stood, letting his cock slip out. Her hands pulled him to his feet and she pressed her face to the lid of the thankfully cleaned commode, bringing her ass up for him. He stood behind her. Had to bend his knees a little to send his cock back in. Then lifted her, one hand on her abdomen while the other, close by, pressed her clit. “Mmm,” she murmured in appreciation. Her hands managed to grab both her breasts while he pounded into her depths, giving him the optimum friction. Her too, seized by another intense orgasm. His came at least a half minute later, at the tail end of hers, but it made hers rise again to nearly the same height it began with.

The draining of his seed and semen drained his strength as well, and he lowered, resting his knees at the edge of the commode. Not comfortably, but the pleasure of cumming and feeling her vibrating pussy surround his throbs, caused him to ignore any discomfort.

“Good one,” she murmured.

He chuckled weakly.

Pulling his flaccid penis out of her pussy let a stream of mixed juices flow down her inner thighs.

“Seems like we need another shower,” she cooed.

“Later,” he said. “I’d like to cuddle.”

“And sleep?”

“That too,” he grinned, kissing her.

“How did the shoot go?” she asked as they cuddled beside his wives.

“Not as good as it could have gone if I hadn’t been holding that damn camera.”

“I bet,” she giggled and kissed him lightly.

They slept for a couple more hours.

After Joe, his wives and Essie showered together, they dressed in casual attire and went to the kitchen for whatever the matron prepared. Pancakes it turned out. Deliciously fluffy.

“Hi,” Chandi said shyly entering the kitchen. She wore the sexy attire, Moe’s, with what must have been Rachel’s panties.

Joe shifted his seat and tapped his lap. “Okay,” she grinned and sat.

“Wow,” said Essie. “You’re beautiful. Who are you?”

“You’re gorgeous,” said Chandi. “I’m Chandi.”

“Essie,” Essie smiled. “Welcome to insanity.”

“Yeah,” Chandi giggled.

“Did you enjoy yourself?” Joe asked.

“I did,” she blushed, and whispered, “I enjoyed you more.”

The matron brought her pancakes and coffee. Plates close together as Joe finished his and she began hers. Others joined the breakfast sporadically, every older female except Liana giving Joe a kiss. He kissed his daughters on the cheek. They seemed to accept Chandi on his lap, even though Joe had to hold her there when she wanted to slide off. No one seemed too surprised at her intimate presence. Enough had awoken to need to eat in the dining room. Moe joined Jonny and Liana there, along with the three who came with the equipment. Maria sat beside Joe and Chandi.

“You danced beautifully,” she told Chandi.

“Thanks,” Chandi blushed.

Charlie and Victoria arrived hand in hand. After she kissed Joe, they went into the dining room.

“They’re still together, Esther?” he asked.

“Literally and figuratively,” Essie sighed.

“Problems when we leave?”

“I think they’re smart enough to figure it out. I hope so.”

“Me too.”

“You mean those two are together?” Chandi couldn’t help asking. “He seems awfully young.”

“Part of the problem,” Essie said.

“He your brother?”

“Yes.”

“He’s almost as beautiful as you.”

“Thanks. He’s very talented. If you stick around, you’ll see.”

“I think I might,” Chandi said, shifting against Joe’s growing hard on.

“Good,” Essie chuckled.

Linton came into the kitchen carrying a bag.

“Oh,” said Chandi, standing. “Thanks.” She took the bag. “Time to change into my own clothes,” she announced, blushing and walked off to the room she and Joe had been together.

“Can we talk?” Linton asked Joe.

Joe nodded. “Outside?”

“Okay.”

“Is this about more payment?” Joe asked as soon as they entered the balmy outdoors.

“I don’t know what this is about,” Linton muttered quietly, his frown apparent. “The two women I got for you end up not with me. The first my most lucrative commodity. The second my most promising.”

“That’s the problem, isn’t it? They’re not commodities. They’re women.”

“It’s my business, Joe.”

“Trading in flesh?”

Linton tensed. “I...”

“Relax. I get it. You may not think of yourself as one, but you’re a pimp. Albeit one who doesn’t necessarily exploit his stable. Win-win, isn’t it? What percentage do you get? More than an agent I imagine, but not the fifty percent or more of your average pimp.

“Maybe you excuse yourself in dealing in illicit commodities. Maybe you don’t have to. I know you take pride in what you provide. Only the best, right? Drugs or women. Or men for that matter. Fulfilling desires for ones who can afford it. Someone has to, and you’re good at it. Fine. I won’t be a hypocrite about it. I used your services. Eddie does with his pot. Neither of us can hardly complain. But ultimately, when dealing with humans, they do have their own mind. Right? But how do you even know Liv and Chandi have decided to part company with you?”

“I haven’t heard from Liv. I can’t seem to get ahold of her.”

“Worried about your percentage?”

“Not really. I got a significant amount from you and Julian. And its happened before where she stays with her john past what we planned. It’s all her money then, since she made it happen. But she at least lets me know.”

“Then you’re not concerned about what Chandi was up to after our date. Liv’s on Julian’s ship. Maybe that makes communication harder.”

“Is there no phone on his ship?”

“There is,” Joe admitted.

“Did you happen to see them together?”

“I did.”

“And?”

“I don’t know. They joked about her staying with him. They seemed to enjoy the joke a great deal. But I don’t know if it’s actually true. I would say she’s quite good at her craft, meaning inscrutable. Is it love, or her playing girlfriend?”

“I can see that,” Linton nodded.

“And why think Chandi isn’t sticking with you?”

“The way she looked at you. She doesn’t seem the inscrutable type.”

“She’s not. I’d say we’re in love.”

“Don’t you have enough women?”

“Apparently not,” Joe chuckled. “But seriously, it’s up to her. I know she plans staying here. Continuing school.”

“Anything else she’s planning?”

“I did give her an option. Helping her pay for school and a stipend for living.”

“For what?”

“She said it was for her to be our mistress.”

“Ours?”

“Moira’s and mine. Although I have a feeling she’ll enjoy my other wives as well. But there’s a less ... sexual part of it. The schooling would be part of her work for me. Doing research for my books.”

“That actually makes sense. She seems quite bright.”

“She is. But this is all up to her, isn’t it? Even though I wish she’d come with us, she’s not. We’ll be gone. She might continue pursuing the escort thing with you. After all, the first time ended up working well for her.”

“Maybe too well?”

“She agreed with that assessment.”

“And what would you think of her if she decided to continue working for me?”

“To tell you the truth, I’d rather she didn’t. Not what you think. It’s not about jealousy.”

“Of course it is.”

Joe chuckled. “If that were true, I’d have divorced Cheryl before we got married. My little firecracker likes to explore men’s cocks. Only fair since I enjoy other women, as you well know. No, Linton, I’d be fine with it. I just don’t think she would be.”

“You don’t think she’s up for it?”

“I think she’d be damn good at it. But ultimately it would diminish her. She’s incredibly sensitive. Physically, which would make her great at it. Her emotional sensitivity would cause the damage. Unfortunately, despite that, she’s also one of the bravest and strongest women I know.”

“Sounds like a contradiction.”

“I know, but I believe it’s true. She’s been through a lot in her life already. But she remains strong and independent, maybe because of her travails. Or she just has that sort of constitution. At the same time, I sense this fragility which I think comes from wearing her heart on her sleeve. Unprotected, you know?”

“And being paid by other men would lessen that passion? Dull it?”

“You saw it too?”

“I did, Joseph. Like you said, I’m a different kind of pimp. I believe in nurturing my ladies. For selfish reasons I suppose, since it does give them longevity in this admittedly hard business. But I generally care. I truly believe I do what’s best for them. Get them the most money for the least amount of dates.”

“But you can’t vet the clients?”

“No, especially new ones. I usually supply the new ones with veterans, and depending how hard they are with my ladies, I make sure the next girl can handle his kink or just tell him to fuck off it he’s a complete villain.”

“And if Chandi decides to stick with you?”

“I’ll get her decent clients. I’ll watch how she is. Okay?”

“Just don’t be greedy, Linton. I know how remarkable she is.”

Linton sighed. “You do understand what I do? I deal with the worst of the worst. Gangsters and scumbags.”

“You have to be a tough motherfucker.”

“I have to be what I have to be. With the scumbags. With the rich and entititled. With the powerful. With the ladies.”

“You’re a businessman?”

“Of course. A chameleon wearing the proper disguise for every situation.”

“Sounds cold.”

“I suppose it does. But I hide that too, unless it’s needed. No Joseph, I’m not like you. I can’t afford to be, and I don’t want to be. But I’ll tell you the truth. All those people I interact with? Even playing concierge and supplier to guests here? Except my family, the only ones I get close to, that I feel anything for, are my girls and guys.”

“You empathize with them.”

“I suppose I do. And I care about them.”

“I suppose I can take small comfort in that.”

“Don’t.”

“Then I’ll make sure to talk to Chandi if she decides to pursue things with you. I won’t try to change her mind unless I sense the harm. Then you better fucking let her go.”

“I promise. And, however I may be, I keep my word.”

“I fucking hope so. And Eddie?”

“What about him?”

“Do you care about him?”

“I’m his whore Joe.”

Joe couldn’t help laughing. “What?” Linton asked.

“It’s just that that’s what Trevor was. Eddie’s whore. But they fell in love.”

“Good for them,” Linton smirked.

Joe shook his head.

“Feeling sorry for me?” Linton frowned.

“Why should I? You’re beautiful. Clever. Probably got a shitload of money stashed away, and when you guys get the Cube going, I imagine you’ll earn a shitload more. Have a pool of sexy experts, men and women, to fuck whenever you like. But I have to wonder, asking me that, there’s something missing.”

“Fuck you.”

“Uhm, no thanks.”

They laughed.

Jonny popped out the back door. “Linton,” he exclaimed. “Ready to show off your limo?”

“Yes. I imagine my guests are getting impatient.”

“What’s the plan?” Joe asked.

“The magic of film,” Jonny explained. “We’re filming the guests arriving here, and then we’ll shoot the limo entering the gate and the garage. Then them arriving from a private jet directly into the limo.”

“One of your richer friends?” Joe asked Linton.

“Yes.”

“You going to shoot the Mary Jane?” Joe asked Jonny.

“That’s actually a really great idea. Have everyone there. But permission?”

“I’ll talk to Victoria,” Joe said.

“Liv will be there,” Linton nodded.

“We can grab the motorbikes and meet you at the harbor,” Joe suggested.

“Leland can pick up people after the shoot,” said Jonny. Leland owned the film equipment.

“How long will it be?” Joe asked.

“A couple hours.”

“I’ll go talk to Victoria, then round up people.”

Victoria and Charlie sat together at the dining room table. Close but not touching. Friends.

“I was thinking of shooting on the Mary Jane,” Joe told her.

“You need permission?” she asked. “I can try to call Dad, but I’m not sure he’ll answer. We should just go. He’s pretty reclusive, but not so much lately.”

“Maybe try calling him. Can you leave a message?”

“I can on his pager. He might have that nearby. I’ll try both.”

They walked to the kitchen where a phone hung on the wall. After a wait, obviously of a few rings, Victoria’s eyes widened. “Dad? I’m doing great. You? Good to hear. Uhm, I’m calling because they’re wanting to film the Mary Jane. Is Junior there? Really? You and Anna okay with that? Did he leave a number? You want me to call him? The girl knows sailing too. Okay. See you in a little while.”

“I take it Junior’s with Luella,” Joe smiled.

“At least he called,” Victoria chuckled. “And gave Dad her number.”

“I’m going to see...”

He stopped, seeing Chandi in her sari with obviously a borrowed blouse. She had make-up on. Not necessary as far as Joe was concerned, but it worked to accentuate rather than distract.

“Lionel wants me to be one of the guests,” she explained.

“You look lovely,” Joe said.

“Thanks,” she smiled.

He lifted his arms and she entered them. “No kissing,” she murmured into his ear.

“Too bad,” Joe said. “Now I know why I prefer you without makeup. But you do look lovely.”

“I borrowed one of Maria’s blouses. She’s a guest too.”

The embrace ended. “I should go,” she said.

“See you at the harbor.”

“The harbor?”

“Victoria’s father owns a schooner.” Joe gestured at the beautiful blonde. “It’ll be part of the Cube’s amenities. I’m sure Jonny will want you on board.”

“Sounds fun. See you there,” and she rushed off.

“Who was that?” Victoria asked.

“Chandi? She’s...”

“She’s what?” Victoria smirked.

“Uhm...”

“Joe?” Victoria stood in front of him. “Honesty?”

“You’re right. She’s considering working for Linton.”

“You mean...”

“An escort.”

“Like Liv?”

“Not exactly. Liv’s a veteran. I guess Chandi’s a rookie. I was her first date.”

“You slept with a call girl?”

“Linton wanted her with one of his nicer johns. I volunteered.”

“How noble of you.”

“Victoria,” Joe muttered. “I suppose you’ll not let me explain?”

Victoria glared at him. But then softened. “Maybe I should. It’s not like you need to buy a date.”

“Thank you,” Joe let out a sigh. He gestured to the kitchen table. They sat looking at each other. “I saw Chandi briefly at the strip joint.”

“Where you met Luella.”

“Yes. She was thinking about stripping, but the proprietor sent her to Linton instead.”

“Why? She’s got the body for it.”

“And she can dance,” Joe agreed. “She danced during the orgy.”

“Really?”

“Next to Eddie.”

“I thought Eddie didn’t want any dancers.”

“Chandi convinced him otherwise.”

Victoria chuckled. “I can see that.”

“Anyway, I saw this beautiful, exotic woman with Lionel. And nervous and maybe a little desperate. Linton mentioned he’d start her off easy and I volunteered like I said.”

“Have you ever paid for it before?”

“Yes. Always with a purpose.”

“Like I said, it’s not like you need to pay for it.”

“For which I thank my lucky stars. It’s most definitely not about making love. Even an impersonation of it is always mercenary. I actually experienced it a few times with Cheryl when she was doing research for a book. I thought it useful too if I ever want to write about a hooker. And we actually needed to hire a girl when Maria and I wanted ... some privacy.”

“That got out in the open,” Victoria said.

“It did. It turned out to be good to get it out there, especially with all the cheating Jonny’s done.”

“Maria never knew?”

“Not so much didn’t know as tried to ignore the obvious.”

“Sound uncomfortable.”

“Yeah. And resulted in years of frustration for her. But even though it’s basically in the open, she still wants it to be sneaking around.”

“Revenge?”

“Yeah.”

“So you’re going to be sneaky with her?”

“Not last night, but otherwise, yeah. Another visit to the club.”

“So the orgy.”

“Yeah. Jonny of course spent it with a couple of Linton’s girls.”

“They were pretty hot, but he’s still an idiot. I mean Maria’s one of the sexiest women I’ve ever met.”

“I certainly don’t disagree. Brilliant. Beautiful. Sexy. Which brings me back to Chandi.”

“When you saw her.”

“I admit, like any man, a stunning woman catches my eye. But they need to be interesting as well. Like my wives. Like Maria. Like you.”

“You sensed Chandi would be interesting?”

“Sort of. Like I said, it was brief. But she was lovely and whatever happened, if she ended up being another mercenary whore, I’d have at least the experience. Even if a little poorer for it. Disappointment is an experience.”

“But you weren’t disappointed.”

“Not in the least.”

She chuckled. “And I imagine she wasn’t either.”

“To tell you the truth, it was amazing. For both of us. For Moira too, when she joined us.”

“So she’s another of your girls.”

“Is that what you think? That you’re another of my girls?”

“Sort of.”

“That’s not at all how I see it. The women I love, who love me, they’re always their own women. That’s a fundamental part of their attraction. I couldn’t own them if I wanted to, and I don’t.”

“What about Joanne?”

“You don’t think she’s her own woman?”

“Of course, but...”

“Our relationship, sexually, is an erotic arrangement. It thrills her, me dominating her.”

“You don’t enjoy it?”

“Of course I do. I love her. I love being able to give her what she wants. It thrills me because it thrills her. I have another submissive, and that relationship is incredibly intense, because of how intense it is for her, and incredibly cathartic. She’s ... a troubled woman. Nervous. Delicate. And yet I’m anything but delicate with her. Quite the opposite. But, out of that, I’m probably the only man in her life she’s comfortable with.”

“Is it trust?”

“That’s exactly what it is. The only man who ever got as near as I have ended up being a total asshole. But even as close as they were, married, living together for years, he never understood her.”

“It’s what you do, Joe. Understand women.”

“I suppose it is.”

“Do you understand me?”

“Maybe not understand in knowing exactly who you are, but more your frustrations and disappointments which could be worked through, either via intimacy or trust. A way to break barriers I suppose.”

“You certainly broke my barrier,” she laughed.

“True,” he joined her laughter. “But,” he started, getting serious, “It’s Charlie, isn’t it?”

She nodded. “Maybe Essie was right.”

“She does tend to be. But I think you’ve been good for Charlie. He’s young, of course. At the same time, being closed off, scared even, of letting someone in, could have been a course set for his life. How lonely would that have been?”

She sighed. “I love him. He’s a beautiful boy. His craft ... there’s an incredible sensitivity. What it means to be human, whatever the character he inhabits. And, as he told me more than once, how this person, this persona responds to others and whatever his situation is. This terrible vulnerability.

“At the same time, these are characters. Fictions. He inhabits them, but they’re ultimately someone else. So that, when it’s just him, I don’t know. It’s like the shields go up. Or he wonders if he’s better if he is some fiction. Like he’s a cypher otherwise.

“That’s why he breaks off those acting relationships. And isn’t comfortable making friends outside his work. Because he believes he’s nothing except those character.”

“You don’t see him like that.”

“Of course not. It’s like a mutual affection society, us two. I see myself through him being ... this exciting person, both physically and mentally. And I guess he sees the same thing through me. And ... it’s powerful and enticing and addictive.”

“Especially for him.”

“Exactly.”

“So sex wasn’t the best idea.”

“Once the cat’s out of the bag, it’s hard to put it back.”

“The claws.”

“Yeah. Look Joe, I really like being with Charlie, but I miss you. Somehow he has to face the fact that I can’t be his girl. I want to be his friend, and remain as close as we’ve been.”

“Minus the sex?”

“I don’t know. What I’d like is for him to watch us together. But I’m afraid I’ll have to chain him up or something.”

“Or distract him.”

“What do you mean?”

“Have him be with someone other than you.”

“But the strength of his attraction really came out of getting physically intimate.”

“So you think it would have to be someone close to him?”

“Yeah. But the only one I know would be Essie. I don’t know if either would go for that.”

“I don’t know if I’d be comfortable with it either.”

“You have to admit it would be beautiful though. Neither one naked diminishes their extraordinary beauty.”

“How does he get along with Liang?”

“Oh. Okay. Yeah. A lot of the times it was the three of them when I was ... uhm ... vetted by Essie. But would she be interested in being with a thirteen year old?”

“I don’t know if it would be a step too far, but she basically is willing to assist me in any kind of situation. She’s like my attack dog. Her term.”

“She’s the least like a bitch of anyone I’ve met.”

“And the attack is the least aggressive possible. She’s told me to just put her in, so to speak, without asking, but ... what the heck. She can respond how she wants in the situation.”

“But ... she wouldn’t know?”

Joe shrugged.

“Maybe Essie could join us. You could at least talk to her about it. And ... I like you with her.”

“And you like being with her,” he grinned. “Okay.”

“Tonight?”

“You really do miss me.”

“I do.”

“I ... I actually had other plans.”

“For the entire night?”

“You think...”

“We could make love, and hopefully Charlie can be with Liang, and after, Charlie and I can talk.”

“You know, you and Charlie sort of remind me of Eddie and this woman. Maybe his closest friend.”

“How ... I thought you were his best friend. And Rachel...”

“This is a different sort of relationship. The way men are friends, there’s a lot of joshing and kidding around. It’s like this macho barrier. And his relationship with Shawna is different from the basically husband and wife sort of relationship he has with Rachel. There’s this absolute honesty between the two of them. They literally talk about anything and everything. There’s no self-censoring. It’s actually a lot like me and Cheryl without the sexual aspect.”

“So they don’t have sex?”

“They used to, but it was the least part of their relationship. Shawna and I are intimate that way, a lot of times with Cheryl. She’s mostly lesbian actually. So I guess, it’s like Shawna’s relationship with both Eddie and I combined. Shawna and I are close, but not at the level she is with Eddie. It’s the deepest friendship I’ve ever witnessed.”

“Hunh. Wasn’t Rachel jealous?”

“Rachel was jealous of everyone in a way. At least every woman I knew.”

“You?”

“Yeah. It’s weird. Eddie has been with plenty of women, but they were almost always recruited by Rachel for them to share. But I guess she’s always had this thing for me. The fish that got away sort of thing. So she was jealous of my wives and Joanne and anyone I was intimate with.”

“Including Shawna?”

“I don’t even know how to interpret how Rachel treated Shawna. She used to be the perfect addition to Rachel’s little ménages. The whole point of them was to find someone who could enjoy both her and Eddie. Rachel’s kind of a connoisseur of receiving cunnilingus, and Shawna being lesbian and enjoying the task and being quite good at it made her perfect. Until she no longer let Rachel control things, if she ever did, and it became exclusively about Shawna’s and Eddie’s unique relationship. But I don’t know if it was the loss of Shawna’s exceptional tongue or Shawna’s deep closeness with Eddie or her relationship with me that brought the shrew out of Rachel. To tell you the truth, it didn’t take much to bring out Rache the Bache, especially towards women.”

“She doesn’t seem like that to me.”

“She’s changed.”

“Did you have anything to do with that?”

“I basically called her on her bitchiness. Something she actually wanted me to do. For years. It was transformative. But don’t get me wrong. She’s still a tough woman. Why I had no problem with her becoming Eddie’s manager even though everyone else thought it was a bad idea.”

“It does seem like a perfect relationship for me and Charlie, what you described with Shawna. Because we really are that close, coming from honesty. How to be that close without clinging is the problem. Neither one of us has any real experience with it, except I had you just before meeting Charlie.”

“And you had Esther.”

“To tell you the truth, she can be a bit intimidating because she’s obviously a genius. Maybe Li?”

“Yanhuo is a wonderful woman.”

“Who?”

“Means fireworks in Chinese. I call Cheryl Firecracker.”

Victoria giggled. “I can see that with Li.”

“Yeah,” Joe grinned. “Why she’s such a good attack dog. We should gather the tribe and head to the harbor. What about Junior?”

“Luella’s place isn’t far from there. They’ll meet us.”

“Great. Now, getting the kids there.”

“I can get the Rover and come back for them.”

“Perfect.”

“You think I could talk to Shawna?”

“I don’t see why not. Maybe I can bring a phone into the bedroom that has a speakerphone.”

“Okay,” Victoria and hopped into Joe’s lap and kissed him deeply. “I want more,” she murmured after.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.