No Contest Book 2: Hard Fought 1991-93 - Cover

No Contest Book 2: Hard Fought 1991-93

Copyright© 2018 by Maxicue

Chapter 22

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Ten years older. And wiser? Both Joe and Eddie have had great success. With Joe with women as well, and an unorthodox family comes out of it. But success does not necessarily generate happiness. Though it can help make it easier to find it and sustain it, just being a thinking and feeling human can get in the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   BiSexual   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial  

As Joe promised, he spent the day with Victoria. They woke early and went to the naughty room to collect his wives and Essie. After showering and Victoria reporting to them her soreness but otherwise having a wonderful deflowering, they dressed and headed to the kitchen for a Continental breakfast of pastries and coffee. The Barbadian matron arrived midway through and offered something more substantial, but they passed.

“Any place for exercising? A workout room?” Joe asked the older woman.

“Nothing for that. For the guests, swimming, and some jogged around the cube. Maybe talk to Liana. She might have a room you can use.”

“You think she’s awake?”

“It’s business,” she shrugged.

So Joe stopped by the naughty room to pick up the paraphernalia he bought for the beautiful Barbadian and went up to her room and knocked. He said her name.

“Come in Joseph,” he heard and found her in bed.

“Bought you some presents,” he said. “Merry Christmas.”

“Let me see,” she said excitedly, pulling the covers off her and sitting crosslegged on the bed. Her tank top and panties tantalized him.

“The crop seems less intense than what you have, but I’ve gotten good with it,” Joe explained as she pulled things out from the bag.

“Ooh. Butt plugs!”

“Oops. Those are for another woman. But she won’t mind us borrowing them if you’re interested.”

“Maria?”

“Uhm, yeah.”

“You fucked her Joseph?”

“Made love. Yeah.”

“Good for her. Her husband looks at everyone but her, the idiot.”

“I agree. But they might be working things out.”

“Don’t count on it. The vibrator for her too?”

“Yeah. Sort of a matched set with the plugs.”

“Would you ask her, Joseph?”

“I will.”

“Ooh, nipple clamps. Thanks Joseph.”

“You’re welcome.”

“When will you visit?”

“Sunday?”

“Okay.”

“Hold onto the plugs and the other things for now.”

“Yes Joseph.”

“Actually I came to ask where there might be room to exercise.”

“I do need to make one. Eddie was never interested, and neither were any guests. There’s a room I have in mind, but it’s cluttered with old equipment and furniture and such. If they exercised, they either swam or jogged. One group liked to do Tai Chi out on the back lawn.”

“Of course.”

“Glad to help.”

“Come join us.”

“For exercises?”

“I actually have equipment at home I use. I was going to show Victoria some of the martial arts moves my wives and I know. But maybe I could do some old fashioned calisthenics in the morning.”

She got up and slipped on some shorts. “Ready,” she smiled.

He pulled her to him. “Morning breath,” she warned.

“Don’t care, beautiful,” he replied and kissed her thoroughly. “Now I’m ready too.”

She sighed, leaning into him. “No sooner than Sunday?”

“I guess I have a date tonight. And I need at least some nights with my wives.”

“Yes Joseph.”

He spanked her butt. “Come on, Little Fucker.”

“Yes Joseph.”

Joe and his wives and lovers had been showing Victoria and Liana various moves for an hour and a half when Linton stepped onto the grass. “Ready to pick up Minnie?” Joe asked.

“I thought you might wish to shower first.”

“Yes.”

“We should leave in a half hour.”

“What’s up?” Essie asked.

“Joe met some girl who wants to learn the ropes, so to speak, on my dad’s ship,” Victoria explained.

“Cool. Can I come?”

“Why don’t you find out who wants to come,” Joe suggested.

Essie hopped into the Cube.

“How long will you be?” Moe asked.

“The girl has a sunset cruise. I’m not sure when she’ll need to leave.”

“But probably well into the afternoon.”

“Probably.”

“We still need to work on things.”

“We should,” Liana said.

“And I should pick up Mel when she arrives later this afternoon,” Cheryl said.

“Let me get Junior,” said Victoria. “It might not be a full complement, but enough for a short trip.”

“You can show me the ropes too,” Joe said.

“I will,” Victoria grinned and dashed off.

“I guess I need another shower,” Joe sighed.

“We’ll join you,” said Cheryl.

In the large shower, Cheryl knelt and smiled up at Joe. “Li’s horny. I am too, but there’s not enough time.”

“I can lie on my back and she can sit on my face.”

“Moe will take care of her.”

Joe moaned as Cheryl took his rapidly hardening cock into her mouth, and turned to see Liang with her legs wide while Moe knelt behind her and sucked her pussy. After Cheryl got him thoroughly erect with some deep throat, she eased off and Joe went to Liang. She turned and jumped into his arms. Moe managed to aim his cock, and he fucked Liang against the wall, holding her ass while she enwrapped his with her legs. They kissed throughout the fuck while their wives played with Liang’s nipples and clit.

Breaking the kiss, she shouted, “Fuck Joe, I needed that!” her voice echoing in the shower. Her juices leaked onto his balls. He lifted her off him and set her on her feet. Cheryl took his cock back into her mouth. Two more trips into her throat finally brought him over, and she swallowed all he had to offer.

“Better go,” he breathed.

His wives giggled.

The visit to the ship became delayed by Christmas. Joe and his family had decided the trip to Barbados would be enough, and Joanne and her family agreed. But the Barbadian family gathered in their wing, basically the third floor, where they had their living room. Maria and Jonny had children who demanded it, and got woken and dragged to join the Barbadians. After gifts had been exchanged and opened and appreciation appropriately shown, except for Jonny and Maria’s spoiled brats, the exodus began to the Mary Jane.

Enough people wanted to go to the ship that Essie and Liang decided to ride the motorbikes. That and the fun of it. Victoria rode with them to be their guide. Of course the kids all wanted to ride too.

“Not now,” Joe insisted. “You can practice, supervised, around the Cube. Okay?”

“Okay Dad,” said Rhonda. Her serious face seemed to command the others, even Jonny’s spoiled kids, the oldest looking at her with a certain amount of awe.

Joanne sat beside Joe. They kissed softly if briefly. “You can sit on my lap when we pick up Minnie,” Joe told her.

“Yes Joe.”

He noticed a slight squirm. “Or you can sit on my lap now,” he whispered.

“You can tell I miss you,” she whispered back.

“I’ll take care of you on the ship.”

“I thought you were going to learn to be an able seaman.”

“I think both Charlie and Victoria would enjoy it more,” he said.

“No jokes about semen?”

“Obviously we’re both thinking it,” he smirked. Looking at his kids, he asked, “You guys enjoying yourselves?”

“Eddie’s been recording me,” Rhonda said.

“Me to,” said Nate.

“He’s recording tracks,” Rhonda added.

“I thought he wanted to wait until New York,” Joe said.

“He told me Winston did a good job recording us the other evening. So he’s been overdubbing it.”

“I’ve been working on it too,” Charlie said.

“You’ve been working a lot,” Joe said.

“And enjoying it. I really like your songs, Uncle Joe. I’m looking forward to the show.”

“Mostly Eddie’s songs, but thanks. It’s great finally working with you, too. But you know you’re on an island in the Caribbean?”

“It’s easy to relax when I’m not working.”

“Especially with a certain young lady?”

“Joe,” Joanne scolded lightly. “Don’t embarrass him.”

Charlie chuckled. “You mean Vic? I do like her. She never has treated me like a kid.”

“You’re like your sister that way,” Joe said. “More mature than your years. I know she likes you, too.”

“Did she say that?”

“She did. I don’t mean to embarrass you. I’m just curious. So quiet, Joanne.”

“Yes Joe.”

“First, do you understand my relationship with your mom?”

“I know you’re lovers. But you mean something else.”

“I do.”

“You seem to like to boss her around.”

“And does that make you uncomfortable?”

“No. Because she seems to like it. It’s like my mom’s such a strong woman. Capable and respected. But when you’re there, it’s like I can see her relax. Like you’re giving her what she needs.”

“Very perceptive.”

“I don’t know about that. It’s been going on since I can remember. I think early on it confused me, because you were never like that with me or Essie. I mean, in a sense you would be my dad. Like when I did something stupid, you’d deal with it. But it always came with an explanation. A reason. Like a lesson. Never harsh with me or Essie. Just with Mom. Not always, but sometimes you were almost mean to her. Essie made it make sense. She told me to notice Mom, how she reacted. I guess I still didn’t understand it, but I noticed Mom sort of liked it. I think I understand it better now,” he blushed.

“I can tell,” Joe chuckled. “Adolescence can open up a whole other way of seeing relationships. I wasn’t much older than you when I became fascinated by the way males and females interact. The mating game I guess you’d call it.”

“It’s important for me to observe it too.”

“As an actor.”

“Yes.”

“Same for me as a writer. Especially writing plays.”

“That makes sense. In a way your relationship with Mom is like an obvious example of what can be more subtle. There’s often a play for dominance. Not always, but often. Sometimes, like for instance when a relationship just starts, there’s an effort to try to be equal. I think girls, becoming friends, it can be important. Girls can be catty, but I don’t think friendships come out of that attitude. It’s more of a bullying sort of thing with someone not a friend. With boys I think there’s a continuous play for dominance, even between friends. The way boys try to one up each other. I don’t see that so much in girls. But when a romantic relationship starts, it’s often the two trying to be equal.”

“Just when it starts?”

“I think so. Not that I have any experience. But observing relationships, I think each start to take on more of a role. Not necessarily the boy becomes the stronger one, even if that’s expected in this society. The whole pussy whipped thing. It can swing one way or another, but by in large there’s a stronger one and a weaker one, and the longer the relationship lasts, the more set it is.”

“I basically agree,” Joe said. “And my relationships certainly aren’t the usual ones. But I think the healthiest, the ones that last, have a flexibility concerning power. The kind of relationship which sets in stone who’s the stronger and who’s the weaker becomes problematic when the weaker finds himself or herself repressed by the stronger to the point that they feel trapped. Stifled. In my case, both Cheryl and Moira are strong women. Both can be bossy, especially Cheryl. But my reaction to it is always tongue in cheek. I accept their strength, but they accept it when I put my foot down, because, basically, none of us take it too seriously. Another way to put it is one might think me pussy whipped as you mentioned, but I’m not. I accept their strength. Because they’re both smarter than me.”

“As smart as you,” Joanne said.

“If you say so,” Joe smiled. “Again it’s different with your mom, because the way I treat her, the way I’ve always treated her since early on, is one of dominance and submission. Not stronger and weaker. Because in a way she is the most powerful between us. She needs me to be strong. I disappoint her every time I’m not.”

“You disappoint her?” Charlie asked.

“Joe became my ... let’s be blunt Charlie ... he became my master because he understood me. He gave me exactly what I needed in a man. He rarely disappoints me. Somehow he sustains his dominance with me. It’s really quite amazing if you think about it. It’s also why he continually thrills me. He’s the only man I can imagine loving, because he’s my master, and has remained my master, and will always be my master. Nigella, Nigel to me, Joe gave me to her. She will always be the only other master I will ever have.”

“Are you certain?” Joe asked her.

“Yes Joe.”

“If I give you another master?”

“I hope you don’t.”

Joe nodded. “You see, Charlie?”

“You won’t give her to another, because it would hurt her.”

“Exactly. I may be her master, but I do it because she needs it. I do it for her.”

“You enjoy it too.”

“I love it. Because I love her. If you get anything out of this, get that however much you enjoy your mate, it’s always more important what he or she gets from you. Their enjoyment is paramount, and should be the most important thing, and incidentally as much of your enjoyment as any pleasure you receive. Maybe more.”

Charlie nodded.

Linton steered the limo to the curb. He got out. Minnie stood in front of an old hotel renting rooms by the month instead of the day. She recognized Linton, but the luxurious limo surprised, so she glanced inside, seeing Joe, before she entered it. Carrying what looked like an old army surplus green backpack, well stuffed, she wore light blue Bermuda shorts. A lightweight navy blue jacket covered her arms and shoulders, but unzipped it showed a pink tank top small enough to reveal her pert, braless breasts and a bit of her firm abdomen.

Joanne scooted onto Joe’s lap, providing a seat for the cute and pretty Barbadian.

“Hi Joe,” she smiled.

“Hi Minnie.”

“It’s Luella actually. You can call me Lu.”

Joe chuckled. “Luella, this is...” and he introduced the crowded limo to her.

She lingered on Charlie, whose looks, like his sister’s, tended to affect people demonstratively. But her focus on the lovely tall older blonde woman in Joe’s lap revealed curiosity.

“Maria couldn’t make it,” Joe explained. “Joanne is Charlie’s mother, and the cutie beside him, Ella, is ours.”

Joe had actually gone to Maria’s and Jonny’s room early in the morning. Knocked lightly and got no response. Since the doors didn’t lock, he peaked, and saw the chubby director with the blanket only converting half of his naked body and Maria awakening and smiling at Joe. She also had one breast and one leg covered, the rest naked, and let the blanket lower to reveal both breasts to him. He knelt beside the bed and asked if she might be interested in going to the Mary Jane.

“I’m going to sleep in, I think,” she said. “And work on dinner later. My kids going?”

“Yes.”

“Good.”

He started to get up, but her hand reached out and caressed his cheek. She leaned over and kissed it and whispered, “I’d kiss you, but you wouldn’t like the taste. It was good. Better than it’s been in years. I mean before it didn’t happen at all. But I’d still like to be with you if you want.”

“I want,” he smiled and kissed a nipple. “Is it on account of all his dalliances?”

“It makes it easier.” She pulled his ear to her lips and whispered, “I prefer you. And I want to be sneaky about it.” She nibbled his ear.

He pulled back and looked at her. A moment of thought, of hiding gave her a moment of concern. When he smiled, her smile showed her relief. He nodded and quietly chuckled and dared a quick kiss. He smelled the sourness. The remnants of a blow job. Hence the warning. But he understood what she wanted. Revenge. But also a libidinous fantasy. He didn’t care if they got caught. If asked, he’d tell the truth. He figured if Jonny asked her, she’d probably tell him to go fuck himself. But Joe also figured she wouldn’t care if they got caught either. The chance of it, however unlikely given whatever the circumstance might be, would probably add to her thrill.

Back in the limo, the conversation interrupted by Luella began again.

“You said you wanted to tell me something,” Charlie said. “What I guess all we talked about was supposed to lead to.”

“I want to ask you something,” Joe said. “But wanted to clear the air first. Be honest about my relationship with your mother and about my other relationships I guess.”

“Go ahead.”

“Are you interested in Victoria?”

“I thought...”

“I know. She’s been with me. Hopefully she’ll be with me again. But like I said, she likes you. More importantly, she’s attracted to you.”

Charlie blushed. “Uhm, you know I’m fourteen.”

“And pretty tall for your age.”

“There’s a girl about my height.”

“You’ll probably be at least as tall as me,” Joe said. “Both your parents are tall. What are you, five and a half feet?”

“About that last time I measured, but I got a growth spurt just a couple months ago, so maybe five seven?”

“She still as tall as you?”

“Maybe not.”

“And you started puberty.”

He blushed again. “Maybe half a year ago?”

“Wet dream?”

“Uncle Joe!” Charlie moaned, looking at his mother pleadingly.

“Sorry honey,” Joanne said. “My master commanded me not to interfere.”

“I understand your embarrassment Charlie,” Joe said. “I would’ve been too. The point is, we all go through it. It’s the first step to sexual maturity, and we’re all so frigging embarrassed about it. Like masturbation. Joanne?”

“Yes Joe.”

“Tell your son.”

“I masturbate. Joe isn’t around enough for me not to.”

“Luella?”

“I’ll go blind at my rate,” Luella giggled.

“Junior?” Joe asked the seventeen year old.

“Yeah,” the mulatto boy blushed.

“Fess up. How often?”

“Uhm, at least once a day?”

“That’s healthy, Charlie.”

“What about you, Uncle Joe?”

“When I was your age, I had a near obsession with my penis. Didn’t get over it until I got laid. And that’s when I was seventeen! After that, well, I guess I have other hands to play with it.”

“Other hands?” Joanne giggled.

“Hands are involved, but I guess other places would be better.”

“A lot better I’d think,” Luella snickered.

“True,” Joe chuckled. “But I guess I haven’t needed the release of masturbation for a while.”

“Not with all your wives around, especially Cheryl,” said Joanne.

“Wives?” asked Luella.

“Tell her Joanne.”

“Yes Joe. He’s officially married to this cute beauty with an incredible body named Cheryl. Unofficially, but might as well be married to this other beautiful woman with another incredible body named Moira. I’m rather fond of his newest wife Liang, a lovely Chinese woman, both inside and out.”

“Yes she is,” Joe smiled. “You’ll meet Liang on the boat. So Charlie...”

“I hoped you forgot about me.”

“Not likely. Are you attracted to Victoria?”

“Very much.”

“Anyone else?”

“Uhm, Linton?”

“Don’t tempt me,” Linton said from the driver’s seat.

“Are you tempted, Linton?” Joe asked.

“Charlie’s beautiful. But he’s a boy to me. Look me up in a couple years, kid.”

“Uhm, okay,” Charlie blushed again.

Linton continued, “It’s like with anyone his age. Being with an older man like me just seems wrong.”

“You think it has to do with the penis?” Joe asked.

“Yes. I can only envision trauma, a boy encountering a full grown man’s cock. In the same way rape is associated with men, even though women can rape too. A penis invading someone without consent defines rape in my mind.”

“Mine too,” said Joe. “Even with consent, it just seems a step too far, an adult male with a boy Charlie’s age.”

“Statutory rape,” said Joanne.

“Making it illegal even with consent,” Joe agreed. “But Victoria would be in the same boat, so to speak, legally. It just doesn’t have the same trauma involved to me.”

“If it’s completely consensual,” Joanne agreed. “I suppose a boy Charlie’s age, there’d be arguments about maturity.”

“Maybe it’s a double standard,” Joe said, “but I just see the difference between me being with Esther when she was Charlie’s age and Charlie being with Victoria as two completely different things. They’re both mature beyond their years...”

“Maybe both weren’t or aren’t sexually mature,” Joanne offered. “I mean, emotionally they could mature while prepubescent. Even with hormones shifting things a bit. And maybe that’s the point. Even the most mature youngster has changes in their minds during puberty. Like becoming rebellious. But aside from that, it’s a new childhood, isn’t it? Sex is a new phenomenon in their mind.”

“A valid point,” Joe said.

“You guys are too much,” said Luella. “There’s kids here.”

Besides Ella, the kids chattered amongst themselves and didn’t seem interested.

“I used to think sex wasn’t an appropriate conversation with children,” Joe said. “Because it isn’t really part of their minds until they reach puberty. But it is around them, nevertheless, and being honest about it seems like the better thing to be. Not making it scary, you know? Or not making it into some terrible thing, which by and large it’s not. It’s one of the greatest things. But you’re right in a way. We are talking about some scary stuff. Ella?”

“Yes Daddy?”

“Is any of this scary?”

“Uhm, not really.”

.

“Do you understand what we’re talking about?”

“Charlie likes Victoria. I think she’s neat too. He also likes Linton, but Linton is too old for him to like.”

“You understand what like means?”

“Yes Daddy.”

“Can you explain it?”

“Like what you do with Mommy at night. Sometimes it sounds like she doesn’t like it. Like when I had that bad owy. But Mommy told me when she really likes it, it can sound like she hurts, you know? You’re talking about sexual relations, right?”

“Yes, my smart girl. Does it confuse you?”

“Not really.”

“It doesn’t?”

“I know it’s for older people. Two people who love each other. It’s done in private, like going to the toilet. Those parts of you. Why they call them private parts?” she giggled. “Two different kinds so a man and woman can make a baby, like Mommy has in her tummy. You and her made the baby same as you made me. Two sexes to make one baby. Why it is sexual relations. Sometimes it’s for that but not all the time. Then there’d be lots and lots of babies,” she giggled.

“You know the difference between a boy and a girl?” Luella asked.

“Uhm yeah,” Ella blushed, looking at her mother.

“Go ahead, sweetie,” Joanne said.

“You know that boy I told you about Daddy? The cute one who was friends with the mean bully?”

“I remember, Ella.”

“Well, we became sort of friends.”

“What do you mean sort of?”

“You know how boys do boy things together and girls do girl things together?”

“Yes of course.”

“Sometimes we are together without our friends, you know? Kind of secret friends. We play games like war and checkers, but mostly we talk and ask questions. We’re very curious about each other. Like he has this accent. He’s from Texas. It’s very cute. His Daddy came here to take over a church or something. So I ask him about where he’s from. I told him about Uncle Eddie and he was impressed. We go to his house and his mom’s around. She’s very pretty. But she asks funny questions about me and Mommy and why mommy’s not married like she’s supposed to be. I tell her Daddy’s around when he can be and loves mommy very much and otherwise we talk on the phone and he always wants to know how I am and stuff. Anyway, my friend doesn’t like when she’s talking about those things like he thinks she’s being mean and we go to his room. So we’re in his room one time, and we’re so curious, you know, and so we uhm, show each other our private parts. We see how different we are. His penis and my vagina, and we ask about going to the toilet and stuff. And his mommy opens the door. She’s furious and sends me home and calls Mommy. Of course I’m scared and think I’ve done something terrible. So Mommy sits me down and explains about being private with private partd and about sexual relations and stuff and said if I want, I can bring my friend home, but tells me to keep my privates private. She isn’t mad in the least, and thinks it’s funny. So that’s how I know.”

“You’re still friends?” Joe asked.

“Oh yeah. We just walk or sit by the lake or he comes to my house, but he can’t stay too late.”

The limo arrived at the harbor. Essie met them and told them Liang and Victoria were getting food for lunch.

“Isn’t the dinghy at the boat?” Joe asked.

“The harbor master has an arrangement with Captain Jules and Vic. A boat will bring us out there, and if there’s none, he’ll take us himself.”

Joe saw Captain Michael walking with Liang and Victoria, both ladies carrying full plastic bags. “Follow me,” the old captain smiled.

Toward the end of the pier, he stepped onto an older motor boat with the insignia on the side of the cabin that made it an official boat of the harbor. Everyone climbed in, the captain helping the youngsters. Victoria removed the two ropes that held it to the dock and Michael slowly backed out.

He steered smoothly to the side of the Mary Jane where the ladder awaited. He held its bottom while the people climbed it. Even the little ones carefully managed the precarious steps, aided by the adults or older children behind them.

“Dad?” Victoria yelled when she stepped on board, and shrugged when she got no answer. “Let me show you around,” she said, and started giving a tour of the ship.

Julian emerged from his cabin wearing a robe and shorts. “We’d like to do a bit of sailing,” his daughter told him. “Just until five, when Lu needs to get back.”

“Let me go change,” Julian smiled and retreated back into his cabin.

Victoria ordered Junior to get the sails ready, and their audience divided between her and him. Luella went with Junior, who had been checking her out shyly. She didn’t mind the attention of the handsome young half Barbadian. Charlie proved an able student and willing to be physical without complaint, pleasing Victoria further. Their desire built without concerns about his youth, because nothing would be done about it while she taught him the ropes.

Julian, once showered and dressed, had the large anchor raised and he and his daughter consulted about the voyage, deciding to make a circuit around some of the closer islands. He ordered his first mate/daughter, and she in turn ordered Junior and worked with him and the neophytes to prepare the ship for sailing. Liv, Julian’s expensive companion, proved helpful as well, being go-between between him and his daughter.

The younger children divided up according to their sex watching the preparation and the work done while sailing. Boys with Junior and girls with Victoria. The exception, besides Charlie being with Victoria, was the younger son of Maria hanging out with the captain. He was the bossy sort after all. His older sister stayed near Rhonda, star struck by the talented, slightly older girl, but also becoming friends with her.

Joanne and Joe waited until they began sailing, experiencing the beautiful quiet motion, just the sounds of air in sail cloth and creaking wood, before slipping into the cabin he’d used before. Liang had made herself available in case Joe wanted her to help slake Joanne’s horniness, but Joe shook her off. It was an ambivalent moment. Liang enjoyed being with Joe and Joanne as much as any time having sex with her husband, but she very much wanted to be part of the adventure of sailing, and happily followed Victoria around, helping all she could.

Joe commanded and Joanne submitted, but it was one of those times when it became more about making love then about master and slave. She stripped and took her position. He stripped and made her suck him to completion before getting behind her and putting her at the edge with mouth and fingers before fucking her to a quick climax. After that, he pulled out, had her lie on her back, and made love to her. Only when the need demanded it did he hoist her legs high and fuck her hard, making her cum one last time before he did moments later.

When he lay back and she cuddled along his side, she asked, “Do you want me part of the orgy?”

“I don’t know if it will happen,” Joe said.

“Why not?”

“For one, this was supposed to be the excuse to keep the kids away and Maria. Although I guess Maria isn’t a problem anymore.”

“Why’s that?”

“You saw the drama at dinner last night?”

“Of course.”

“There was a long build up to that explosion of Maria’s. Johan’s cheating. Maria not having sex with him for years.”

“You fucking her,” Joanne added.

“Yes. Her first time cheating. In our meeting, everything came out. Johan was pissed at me, the hypocrite. Maria at Cheryl.”

“You know you’re more of a threat than Cheryl,” Joanne said.

“I understand that. Love instead of just having fun. But neither of us want nor expect to take them away from each other.”

“It sounds like their marriage is already broken.”

“It does, but there’s a bond that remains. A great friendship.”

“The way you have with Cheryl?”

“Not in the least, because there’s not trust. At least not any trust for Johan with Maria. Maybe Johan trusted Maria, except I guess I fucked that up, literally. And yet in a way it remains, because Maria didn’t really hide it. It’s like she couldn’t. And there is that trust with her as mother. I imagine, with Johan’s profession, he’s rather an itinerant father at best.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.