No Contest Book 2: Hard Fought 1991-93
Chapter 21

Copyright© 2018 by Maxicue

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Ten years older. And wiser? Both Joe and Eddie have had great success. With Joe with women as well, and an unorthodox family comes out of it. But success does not necessarily generate happiness. Though it can help make it easier to find it and sustain it, just being a thinking and feeling human can get in the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   BiSexual   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial  

It rained the next day. Off and on. Making it cooler than usual, but being near the equator, that was relative. A balmy seventies. But it kept people indoors, mostly. It also revealed a missing aspect of the Cube. It wasn’t exactly designed for kids. So Anna and the Barbadian family matriarch brought out some cards and a couple cribbage boards and taught the kids how to play.

Victoria, Essie and Liang decided to brave the weather and spent the day tooling around the island on the motorbikes. Victoria introduced her best friends to her new friends, and they all went to the beach. A shop provided boogie boards for Essie and Liang. Victoria borrowed a surf board from her sort of ex’s older brother. At the shop, she bought herself a new wet suit that fit what she hoped was her final development. No hanky-panky when she tried it on, though it had been an amusing suggestion.

It didn’t surprise her that Essie got even more of the attention from the males at the beach, but it disappointed her that her sort of ex gazed at both of her new friends as much as anyone. It made her think about Joe, a libidinous thought, and his fixations on bums. How inspiring this place would be because of how exposed they were, and the attractive ones outnumbered any unattractive ones. And being bi, she noticed the men as well. She decided she preferred Joe’s. And that, though Joe would undoubtedly appreciate the plethora of ass flesh on display, she would be his main focus, and not just her bum.

“You cannot blame him,” said her best girlfriend, plopping down on the sand beside her.

“Hunh?”

“Jess checking out your friends. I can barely look away from your blonde friend.”

“Essie.”

“Yeah. And the Chinese girl...”

“Li.”

“She’s cute.”

“So are you. And you’re as sexy as any girl here. But...”

“Let him look. It’ll inspire him later.”

“Like he’ll be thinking of them?”

“I do the same thing. Jess scratches my itch.”

“You seem to need quite a bit of scratching.”

“You calling me a slut?”

“Yeah.”

“Sex is about the best thing. When he hits that spot and keeps going. I’m completely gone. But it’s about all there is. I still think he wishes it were you.”

“You’re friends.”

“Me and you are friends. He was your boyfriend.”

“And he’s still my friend. You like to fuck him, but do you like him?”

“I like him. It’s just that I think he likes you as a friend more than me. And I think he wishes it could be more with you.”

“Like maybe him remaining friends is like a hopeful seduction?”

“Or a long term frustration.”

“I don’t understand what you’re getting at. Are you saying he should be with me?”

“No. I like that we can be together, Jess and me. That it’s a sure thing. We know what we expect and what we want. Neither of us want to start all over with the mating ritual crap. Not know what the guy wants. Well, obviously I know what he wants, but after he plays nice, is he going to be nice or just another dickhead? All the careful conversations, careful touching, careful everything so’s he comes off not scary or stupid or something. It’s all so fucking awkward.”

“So your relationship is about convenience?”

“I suppose it is. It’s not about forever or any of the romantic shit. I guess why I’m saying it is we’re okay with both of us looking, but we rather like that we end up together. But also, if you ever want to steal him back, he definitely wouldn’t object.”

“I’m not interested. I just don’t see me fucking some guy just to fuck. There’s got to be something ... deeper I guess. I don’t even understand it myself, but for me to be with a man, to be naked with him in that most vulnerable of moments there has to be complete trust.”

“But you and Jess are friends.”

“And I can’t imagine it can be anything more.”

“But he’s a good guy. Except for fucking your best friend of course. But you must trust him.”

“Must I?”

“I trust him.”

“Do you?”

“Mostly.”

They laughed.

“Like I said, I don’t really understand it,” Victoria shrugged. “I just know it doesn’t work for me until I feel utterly comfortable. Well, as much as a really horny girl can be,” she chuckled.

“Are you speaking from experience?” her friend asked, thoroughly surprised.

“I guess I am, although...”

“What?”

“Never mind.”

“You’re still a virgin?”

“Hopefully not much longer.”

“You’ve got a guy?”

“Not exactly.”

“What do you mean?”

“It’s complicated, and I’m certain if I tried to explain it, you wouldn’t understand. All’s I can say is I trust him with my body.”

“You love him?”

“It’s early on, but maybe. How about we catch some waves.”

“It’s why we’re here,” her friend laughed.

Others left the sanctuary of the Cube. Julian took the Range Rover to the harbor with the escort Joe had gifted him via Linton. As much to impress her as to be alone with her, without the critical looks of his daughter and son. Anna was used to it. Also because his stash of Viagra was there.

Linton had chosen well. Easy going with a radiant smile and an infectious laugh and a lilting island patois, earthy but shifting to a more urbane British accent depending on the john’s expectations and desires, revealing her intelligence and conversational skills distracted Julian from his sudden infatuation for Cheryl. Her looks definitely helped the distraction. Light mocha skin and remarkable green eyes spoke of a mix of blood that couldn’t have had more than a quarter African to it, and probably less. Thick sensuous lips and slightly broadened nostrils of her smallish nose suggested its presence most. Her thick brown hair might have, except it had a subtle red to it, and didn’t have the tight curls that would have enabled an afro. Instead it hung to her ass and was loosely braded. And the ass it touched was a marvelous firm round thing, lifted higher by her preference for high heels. On the small side, it seemed to beckon hands to hold it when fucking her. Moderate wideness at her hips slimmed a little at her waist before widening at the rib cage. Breasts, both in size for her relatively petite structure, and in its rebellion against the powers of gravity had obviously been enhanced. Not an excessive enhancement. A c cup could hold them. Barely. The soft cotton dress made a close comparison to her eyes. It stretched tightly to her form, and looked to be easily removed by pulling it over her head. Not quite a tube, it had shoulder straps which sometimes hid the straps of her blood red lacy bra. With the augmented firmness of her breasts, the bra seemed there to make her nipples, thick, jutting things, less noticeable. More subtle.

The other adventurers out in the mild tropical rain talked about her, or heard the conversation. Joe decided to accompany Linton on a shopping trip in the Rolls. And as they stepped into the front of it, Maria rushed out of the door to the house. “If you wouldn’t mind,” she said, “I’d like to visit the market.”

“Of course,” Linton smiled. He stepped away from the driver door and went to the side door, opening it for her. Joe slipped in behind her, sitting closest to Linton, so they could chat.

“Where are you headed?” Maria asked Joe as she settled on the love seat sized chair across from him. His seat faced back.

“Uhm, Linton knows a sex shop.”

She laughed. “Of course. Your wives need more toys?”

“No,” he blushed and chuckled. “They managed to smuggle what they needed in. They’ll be for Liana.”

“Aren’t three wives enough?” she muttered.

“I’m sorry if I offend you Maria,” Joe said. He’d wanted to talk to her when she ended up coming along. He admitted to himself she excited him. He didn’t intend the talk as a seduction, unless that’s where it led. Her wanting to be seduced. She did seem troubled in her relationship with Johan. He figured it had to do with sex. If not solely, significantly. Whether it was jealousy or mistrust of Johan and his wandering eye and probably wandering cock, or him not performing his husbandly duties enough if at all, the way her eyes gazed at Joe, undressed him, especially poolside when there wasn’t much left to undress, suggested a neediness as well as an all too restrained libido. That Johan could ignore her and look to others to satisfy his libido Joe figured must have to do with the male’s need to spread his seed into any pussy other than his mate. Because Maria couldn’t possibly be a sexier woman. Though having no experience with it himself, even if he’d known Cheryl and Moira for ten years, his desire for them never lessened, he knew the trend of marriage. The excitement at the beginning declines into a dull familiarity. He knew half of marriages end in divorce, and whether it had to do with the fading of love being replaced by annoyance, or one or the other or both sought pleasure outside their marriage bed and get found out or fall in love with the other, it had everything to do with the dulling of feelings for each other. Passion replaced by indifference, the opposite of love. Perhaps hate as well, but he imagined the lack of passion made that less likely.

Her reaction, understandable if Joe represented the wandering male which she suspected of her husband, made the conversation he wanted, and he thought she might too, for another time if at all. So he turned his head and body towards Linton on the other side of the backs of his and Linton’s seats.

“Linton?”

“Joseph?”

“It seems my gift keeps on giving.”

Linton laughed. “Not to worry, Joseph. Captain Julian has taken over the expenses.”

“Is that normal? I mean, you expect a night. A fun night, but in the day, you’d think reality would sink in.”

“You mean, go to sleep with a girlfriend, and wake up to business?”

“Yes.”

“I suppose that is expected. But Liv is different. She’s rather special. I couldn’t imagine anyone else capable of solving your ... uhm ... problem.”

“She does seem to have succeeded quite impressively. I mean, she strolled into our little scene looking for all the world like ... well ... what her business is. The way he looked at me and Cheryl, a little sad, a little perturbed, she obviously let him know who provided her for him and why.”

“Yes. Just like her looks, she knew to be honest about her purpose.”

“But it didn’t take long for him to calm down and enjoy himself. Enjoy her. And not in the way you’d expect.”

“She’s the best. And I don’t mean just sex, although I’ve heard she’s quite extraordinary at that as well. She prefers older gentlemen like Captain Julian. Not just the maturity and experience, but the challenge of making them feel capable of pleasuring a woman as if they were once again young and virile. But she’s like a chameleon. She changes to suit the need of her john. Her boyfriend as she truly sees it. And she genuinely sees it as an opportunity. Because of her skills at communicating, she gains the knowledge, wisdom and experience of the gentlemen. She’s actually quite brilliant, and that in itself makes her unique. Not that the other ladies are stupid, but excepting her, I wouldn’t consider them especially intelligent.”

“It sounds like you admire her.”

“I do admire her. It’s a hard business. One few survive for long as far as sustaining it. It ages them quicker, and age is their enemy. The sex and the way they numb themselves both shorten their time as at least successful, meaning desirable women. But Liv managed to find a way to keep her spirits and her soul I guess.”

“How old is she?”

“About your age I believe. Late twenties.”

“She looks younger, and yet I can see that.”

“Her maturity. We met early on in my ... uhm ... procurement business. Mostly getting things for Eddie and Rachel and Nigella and the two brothers when they were in. Getting girls came from Rachel, the way she’d find a girl for both her and Eddie. Bars and gentleman’s clubs and beaches. But I wanted to have something more consistent then meeting someone on the beach and saying, hey, you want to meet a rock star and showing them the limo, although that worked too. I guess it helps that I’m gay. But a pool of consorts would work better, especially when Eddie opened up the Cube to other rockers. An old judge, very proper fellow, when we invited the powers of the island to the Cube, told me about Liv. Knew her number. Called her. Had me pick her up. Wanted me to talk to her about the difference of the Cube. The idea of residency. Because of all the girls he’d rented, and he seemed to have a fetish for them, only she made him feel regretful at her leaving. With her, like the rest, it was all about numbers. How many in an evening. Charging lots for a night. Inevitably burning out. He thought she could be more exclusive and charge more. Not just a night, but a weekend or even longer. He found her that charming. And I did too. I’d broaden things beyond the Cube, because it wasn’t a steady business, but she ended up my first girl who I arranged things with. Others followed, but she was my star. I don’t see myself as a pimp. More an agency. Arranging meetings. All of my girls are independent. I arrange them to meet fellows or couples who have the money to afford the better sort of consorts. I get a percentage, but nothing like a pimp would take from them. And I can be their counselor as well, which began with Liv. Getting her to be far more exclusive and had longer times with her johns. It’s been a very happy relationship for both of us, but I think better for her.”

They parked behind a broad two story building on the edge of downtown Bridgetown, the urban center of the island. Called Island Fantasies, it had an Island Fantasies boutique, which was why Linton had stopped there. It took up about a quarter of the first floor. The rest was the Island Fantasies Gentleman’s Club. A strip joint.

“This was a favorite spot for Rachel to find girls,” Linton explained. “Liv started here. What got her her boob job. Probably why she got it. Her current profession started here as well. Above the main floor is the VIP room. More intimate encounters with the girls. But above the Boutique is more exclusive and expensive.”

“Full on sex,” Joe guessed.

“Yes. Viv told me not all the girls participated. They weren’t made to, but of course they made more money. Maybe a third of the girls brought their customers there. And the customers needed the cash, so it wasn’t a busy area except maybe on Friday nights.”

“Paychecks.”

“Yes.”

“Can we go in there?” Maria asked.

“Really?” Joe responded.

“I’ve never been to a strip joint.”

“This early, it won’t be busy,” Linton warned. “Not a lot a girls.”

Maybe five cars were in the parking lot, and a couple stretch limos. Nothing as fancy as Linton’s.

“Let me ask if it would be worthwhile,” he said and got out and walked over to a Bahamian leaning against one of the limos. Rain began. Heavy drops, but not a lot of them. The other driver escaped it in the driver’s seat. They talked a little longer before Linton smiled at his limo and waved his hand. Joe and Maria followed him to the back entrance to the club.

A middle aged thickset brassy blonde sat behind a desk just inside the club, a cash register beside her. Deeply tanned and ornamented with hoop earrings and loose silver bracelets and a necklace with a pendant, a black pearl at the center and what looked like rose gold petals radiating from it hanging above plentiful cleavage, made Joe think she would jangle when she walked. What looked like a corset supported plentiful tit flesh, with a bit of fabric covering her breasts.

Seeing her newest customers, she hopped off her stool, revealing her to be not much over 5 feet tall, and stepped around the desk to hug Linton. “Lin!” she exclaimed.

“Frenchy! What are you doing back here?” They broke the hug.

“Watching my joint. What do you think?”

“Problems?”

“Always. And what are you doing here? Come to steal one of my girls again?” She had a midwestern twang. The toughness in it made Joe think Chicago.

“You know I’m not about that.”

“So you say,” she grinned. “How are my girls?”

“Good.”

“They seem happy and complimentary about you when I ask,” she nodded.

“Fred said you’re busy.”

“The rain I guess. Fred brought in a bunch of couples, and some locals are having their break from school. A bit more tourists and stragglers. Got to be the rain. Called a couple girls to come in early and a couple others to come in on their day off.”

“This is Joe and Maria.”

“A fine couple.”

“We’re married,” Joe chuckled. “But to others.”

“Ah. A liaison!”

“I wish,” Joe couldn’t stop himself from saying. He looked at Maria and saw surprise turning into a mischievous grin.

She leaned into him. “Me too.”

Joe got a little hard.

“What do we owe you?” Joe asked.

“Twenty for the two of you. Lin brings in customers so I let him in free.”

“Not a problem,” Joe grinned, handing her a Bahamian twenty dollar bill.

“You native or something,” she said, going behind the desk and climbing onto the stool and ringing in the fee.

“Nope. I like to exchange for the local currency.”

“A traveler then.”

“Some.”

“You ever dance, Doll?” she asked Maria.

“Never been to a strip club.”

“I’d say Gentleman’s Club, but know better,” Frenchie winked. “We got some good looking dolls today with all those couples. Maybe an impromptu amateur contest?”

Maria blushed.

“Ah, the shy type. They’re the best fucks, right Joe?”

Joe blushed too.

“Make sure the girls tell you about the VIP room.”

“Linton said you had another, special room,” said Maria.

“Ah well. Linton trusts you. You’d need a girl with you. How they make money. Me too.”

Maria nodded. “Maybe later.”

“Go have fun.”

Maria took Joe’s hand and they entered the large, lush space. Red seemed the predominant color, though the dimness made it not stand out as much as it could. It reminded Joe of what a bordello might look like, and it was in a way. Linton led them to a booth away from the main stage, though a small stage had a girl dancing nude just behind Joe. The music thudded loudly, but not too loud to be heard with a little volume. Hip hop, with a guy rapping about the pleasure of big butts. For Joe, bigger wasn’t necessarily better.

Almost immediately after they sat down, a tall, lithe redhead wearing black mesh covering her from breasts to upper thighs and little else approached the table. Joe could see reddish pink nipple on small, pert breasts peaking through. Nearly transparent boy shorts covered her butt and sex. The song definitely wasn’t about her. “What can I get you?” she asked as she sat next to Linton.

“Minimum?” Joe asked her.

“Two drinks.”

“Baltimore?” Maria asked her.

“How’d you know?”

“I’m from there too.”

“Very cool.”

“I’ll have a brandy straight up and club soda. You have any cognac?”

“Hennessy and...”

“Hennessy’s fine.”

“My favorite’s the Armagnac.”

“Sure.”

“Me too,” said Joe. “And a soda back as well.”

“Sounds good,” said Linton. “You new?”

“Six months. My friends came down and I stayed.”

“There must be a story there,” said Joe.

She focused on Linton when she said, “I’ll tell you when we get better acquainted.” Joe didn’t blame her focus. Linton was a beautiful man.

“Probably not,” Linton told her. “I’m gay,”

“Oh well. I’ll get your drinks,” and she scurried off.

Not long after, a shorter Oriental woman sashayed over. Very pretty, with a soft but attractive body. She looked at Joe when she asked, “Would you like a private dance?”

“Maybe later,” Joe said.

“What’s your name?” Maria asked.

“Yum Yum?”

“Your real name I take it,” Maria said, and Yum Yum giggled and sashayed away.

He watched an Amazonian black woman on the mainstage dancing aggressively. She slammed down noisily on the stage, spreading her thighs for a customer feeding her dollars. She had a large body, but formed into the curves of a woman. Woman writ large. And she had a beautiful, almost angelic face.

Maria watched her as well as the woman dancing behind Joe. Joe turned to see her, a petite Bahamian with a cute face who danced both gracefully and sexily. Her breasts looked somewhat augmented. Larger and firmer than they should have been. But she had the tight athletic ass that Joe favored, and her position made that the feature he could watch most. The view excited him. Maria noticed, brazenly resting her hand on his growing erection. “She’s cute,” Maria said.

“Yeah,” Joe said. “They’re all very attractive.”

“But you like her best.”

“I’m an ass man, and hers is especially delicious and the angle only helps.”

“Mine’s quite a bit larger.”

He looked at her. “You have nothing to worry about Maria. You’re one of the sexiest women I’ve ever met.”

“Why would you say that?” Maria responded, skeptical.

“Because it’s true, Maria. You’re like a Greek Goddess made flesh. You’re beautiful. You have an amazing body. I saw it dressed and did all I could not to gawk. I saw it in your bikini, and it made it harder.”

“Literally?”

“Yes Maria.”

Her hand returned to his expanding cock.

“You should be worshipped and never ignored,” Joe continued, gently brushing aside her thick dark hair.

“Worshipped?”

“Like only a goddess made flesh could.” His hand moved down and carefully brushed across a breast, finding the nipple hardening. “To be touched and tasted. Honoring your presence with fingers, lips and tongue. Drinking ambrosia from your heavenly trough. Bringing it forth as only a goddess deserves from her worshipping subject. Bringing you to that heavenly place you so deserve. It’s what I wanted the minute I saw you. To enter your amazing body. To see that place in your face and hear it in your moans, and taste it in your succulent cunt.”

She laughed. “You really are something.”

“I may be waxing poetic with a bit of the crude, but I’m being honest, Maria. I may not be critical in my honesty as someone reminded me, but I mean every praise-filled word I say. You must notice the gazes of every man you meet.”

“Tits and ass. A man’s obsession of which I have plenty. Have had since I was a physically precocious teenager. And I’ve worked to not let it and the rest of me sag.”

“You could have any man.”

“Probably.”

“But...”

The drinks came and Joe paid the moderate price. Tipped well enough to see the appreciation on the redheads face. “My name’s Rose,” she said. “And you are?”

“Joe.”

“Maria.”

“Linton.”

“Very nice to meet you.”

“You as well,” said Joe. Maria, whose hand hadn’t left his cock, squeezed it jealously. He laughed and winked at her.

“Do you know how this place works?” she asked.

“First time here,” said Joe.

“Okay, so lap dances are twenty. No touching. More intimate dances in the VIP room cost 150 for 15 minutes and 300 for a half hour.”

“And the other room?” Maria asked.

“Uhm...”

“You’re not involved in the other room,” Linton cued her.

“Uhm, no. Although my ex never believed me. If you want...”

“No Rose,” said Maria. “I’d like me and Joe to share a lap dance. Is that okay with you?”

“Sure.”

The song ended and the cute, petite dancer started gathering her tips and what little she had for a dress. “And the girl there who just stopped dancing.”

“Minnie? I’ll ask.”

She hopped over. Minnie looked at a man looking at her. Rose talked to her some more. Joe figured she mentioned his extravagant tip. Minnie nodded and talked briefly to the interested man. Her cute smile prevailed, and he nodded. She hugged him and went over to the table. “Ready?” she asked.

“Follow me,” said Rose.

“With pleasure,” said Joe.

Maria laughed.

Comfortable booth like bench seating lined one side of the large space. The foursome passed a couple of strippers lap dancing for customers before they stopped and Joe and Maria sat with a little bit of space between them.

Rose might have been a lovely redhead with a long lean body and small pert natural tits, but Minnie proved the more attractive and stimulating as a lap dancer. Both most likely went through a routine done hundreds of times before, but Minnie made it look creative and inventive, bending and stretching and rubbing various parts of her body against Maria, nude except for loosely fitting panties that teased revealing her slit. Rose on the other hand looked to be performing by rote, rubbing various parts against Joe in a well-defined pattern, which she repeated.

“Switch,” said Maria when the song ended, ending the lap dances. Joe noticed Rose a little more involved when she danced for Maria, and saw that Maria had brought her hands up to touch Rose’s breasts and pussy, and licked the passing breast.

“I thought it was no touching,” he said to Minnie.

“Women are exempt,” she smiled and brought his hand to his leg and turned it up before sweeping her pussy over it. She licked his ear and whispered, “Fair is fair,” so when her breasts passed his mouth, he licked back. She ended up riding his hand, moving it between them when she pressed her groin to his and rubbed. With his erection at the back of his hand, his fingers found her clit and stimulated her. “The VIP room is better,” she murmured into his ear.

“I heard there are even more private rooms,” he whispered back.

Lifting her head, she showed him her smile. “I can arrange that,” she said.

“Maybe later,” Joe said and saw her disappointment. Most things in the club were done to create spur of the moment choices from the customers. “I believe my friend Maria wants to experience the club some more before we retire to this private room.”

“Let me know when you’re ready. I hope you find me then.”

“Me too. You’re a wonderful dancer.”

“Thanks.”

The song ended. Joe and Maria decided not get any more dances from the ladies and returned to their seat with Linton.

“Minnie’s interested,” Joe told Maria.

“She’s quite talented,” Maria said, returning her hand to his hardness.

“I thought about asking the Amazon we saw dancing when we arrived,” said Joe.

“Because she’s shaped like me?”

“A blown up version,” Joe grinned and nodded.

He saw that Yum Yum danced on the main stage. Like somewhere between the Amazon and Minnie. Aggressive yet graceful. Her smaller body did wonderful things on the pole. “Come on. Let me show you another aspect of the strip club.”

He rose and took her hand and led her to the side of the main stage. Handing her bills, ones and fives. She saw one of the rowdy college boys put out a couple ones, and Yum Yum swept her breasts near his face and bent back to show him her pussy. Maria put a five in front of her. Yum Yum got closer, bringing her nipples to Maria’s lips, and her pussy inches away. When Joe put a five in front of him, she kissed Maria lightly and giggled before moving in front of Joe and giving him a similar performance with a little less closeness. Another five from Maria, and Yum Yum pulled her to stand and, after another giggle, kissed her, brought her her nipples again while reaching down for Maria’s, then turned around and waved her ass, legs spread, pussy opened and exposed, near enough for Maria to taste her. Instead Maria caressed along an inner thigh and across her pussy.

The song ended, ending Yum Yum’s stint. Instead of being followed by another dancer, a female voice was heard over the PA. Joe and Maria began their walk back to the booth while Frenchie announced the amateur contest.

“I noticed quite a few dolls here tonight. If any are daring enough to show your stuff, stand and wave at Collie, who’ll give you a number for when you perform. Winner gets a bottle of our best bubbly, or no entrance fee from now on for you and a friend, or a chance to be one of my girls.”

Four women stood. Two from the older tourist couples, including a sophisticated looking blonde, a Grace Kelly type in her thirties who bounced to her feet, and a voluptuous brunette who seemed to be prompted by her husband to perform. That group looked to have had a few drinks. Another young woman, a Barbadian, with the slim body of a ballet dancer, and the two girls with her had similar features, and the two boys probably danced as well, popped up amidst her friends, the other girls giggling. Finally, a voluptuous, tough looking tattooed bottle blonde woman in a short jean jacket and an even shorter jean skirt, flashing white panties covering her thick, firm ass, stood from her chair at a small table. The man sitting with her looked even tougher. Tall and bald and thickly muscled, also tattooed.

“The ringer,” Linton said, gesturing towards the tough looking broad.

“What do you mean?” Joe asked, watching an incredibly beautiful tanned blonde with heavy ski slope breasts beneath what looked like chain mail and with an ass that moved hypnotically. She had a choker on that Joe realized was a dog collar. Tall already, she wore high platform shoes.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.