No Contest Book 2: Hard Fought 1991-93
Chapter 19

Copyright© 2018 by Maxicue

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Ten years older. And wiser? Both Joe and Eddie have had great success. With Joe with women as well, and an unorthodox family comes out of it. But success does not necessarily generate happiness. Though it can help make it easier to find it and sustain it, just being a thinking and feeling human can get in the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   BiSexual   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial  

Joe and Liana entered a large room on the main floor, a huge bed at the back where his wives waved to him, still naked. “Hi Leo,” Cheryl said. “Do you mind if our man gives us a morning hug?”

“Uhm, no,” Liana blushed.

Joe took off his clothes and joined them. “Liana wants to meet with us this morning, Cheryl. And Moira,” he said as he lay on his back, his wives all around him, with Liang on top. “And we’ll need to get Rachel.”

“I think she just wanted some time with Eddie this morning,” Liang said. “I guess the two drivers joined him last night.”

“Knowing Eddie, he’s itching to play in his studio,” Joe said.

“You got to check out the shower,” Moe said.

“We should probably do that,” Joe said.

“I’ll leave you to it,” said Liana.

“Or you could join us,” Cheryl suggested.

“I had my shower.”

“So?”

Liana laughed.

“Where should we meet you?” Joe asked.

“My office is the first door on the left when you enter the Cube.”

“We’ll see you there,” he smiled. “Twenty minutes?”

“I’ll put things together.”

“Good.”

When she left, his wives laughed. “She’s perfect,” Cheryl said.

“She’s a lovely woman,” Joe agreed. “She’s also a bit like Constance.”

“No shit,” said Cheryl. “Is it ... is she like Constance and Joanne...”

“No. It turns her on. But I think it’s just really erotic for her. She’s also not into women, though she didn’t seem to mind Joanne’s taste. Not directly, but...”

“Too bad,” said Moe.

“You could always command her, Joe,” said Cheryl.

“You know its not like that.”

“But you did have her tasting Joanne. Off your cock I presume.”

“I wouldn’t have forced it. She didn’t seem to mind.”

“Such a nice boy for a sadist,” Liang giggled and kissed him.

“So I heard Cynthia joined you ladies. And Esther.”

“Essie probably wasn’t even noticed” Moe said. “We started off talking until our resident slut got the ball rolling. Of course without any balls.”

“Cyn wanted you, but I made sure she didn’t miss you too much,” Cheryl giggled.

“Rachel, Essie and I played at the edges,” Liang said. “None of us got close to Cynthia. Well, I might have had a taste or two, but you know how Essie is.”

“Selective,” Joe nodded. “Liana knows about Esther’s precocious proclivities and she’s cool with it. I assume Esther went off with the kids.”

“Yeah,” said Liang. “Gone before any of us woke up. I think it’s cool she can be a kid like that, but so adult with us. Liana let us know when she brought in our breakfast.”

“I guess I was last on her list,” Joe chuckled.

“Wanted some more Joe, Master Stud?” Cheryl giggled.

“No. Well hopefully in the future. I guess she’s got more toys in her room. But she was cool letting Joanne and I have some time together this morning.”

“Probably listened in” said Cheryl.

“Her timing was dead on,” Joe shrugged, and he and his wives laughed. “We should probably get showered.”

“You’ll love it,” Moe grinned.

The bathroom was like a spa. A huge whirlpool, an immense shower chamber with several straight shower faucets and multiple heads in the corners spraying all different directions. A wooden sauna with seats for at least ten. Toilets and urinals, shared, were through another door, with five separate sinks with lighted mirrors. Even drawers with all the essentials for teeth and shaving and periods and fancy make up kits. Though it was tempting to have fun in the shower chamber, they didn’t spend much time there.

As soon as they dressed, Moe made the great reveal. Drapes all across the room opened mechanically and looked at the large studio. “One way mirrors?” Joe asked.

“Nope,” Cheryl giggled. “Inspiration, maybe for both sides.”

Moments later, Eddie, joint in mouth, and Rachel appeared in the studio. His room seemed to have been on the other side of the bathroom, and he had a door which opened directly to the studio. Rachel noticed the audience and waved. A tap on Eddie’s shoulder had him turn and wave too, a small smile on his face. Joe signaled for Rachel to join them and she nodded. Eddie pulled out his twelve string and sat.

Joe and his two older wives and Rachel entered Liana’s spacious office. Liana sat behind a large blonde wood desk with a calendar blotter in front of her and a computer monitor to her right. A middle drawer pulled out to access the keyboard for the computer. A tall file cabinet rested on one side and a small table on the other held a combination fax and copy machine. The large windows looked out both to the front and side of the Cube, and between them and behind her were framed pictures of visitors using the facilities. Mostly rockers recording in the studio, including the Monsters but there were a couple of shots in other places: the pool; the dining room.

A horizontal slice of a thick tree with a polyurethane coating served as an amorphous shaped table at the center of the room with four rattan chairs surrounding it on which Joe and the ladies sat. Liana rolled her tall black leather office chair from behind the desk to join them. She grabbed a couple manila file folder from her desk before sitting.

“Before getting into how you can attract more and different guests,” Joe asked, “how did you get the ones so far?”

“Word of mouth mostly,” said Rachel. “When Eddie produced, if not his best album until then, and I personally thought it was, at the very least his best sounding album here, listing it as the Cube, Barbados, people definitely took notice. The nominal producer of that album, which, as usual was really a co-producer with Eddie, wanted to record the next band he worked for here, and being on the roster with Eddie, the head of the label agreed. After that success, and even without it, bands or reps would come up to Eddie and ask and he’d refer them to me. I talked to Leo’s mom and we brought in Joanne, and probably with help from Sally to figure out how much to charge.”

“How did you figure that out?” Joe asked.

“Looking at other Caribbean Island facilities, or other studios with similar set-ups. You know, creating and residing for at least a couple weeks and usually longer.”

“By the week?”

“Then daily if it went past,” Liana filled in. “We actually bumped the price as costs became clearer.”

“And demand became greater,” Rachel added.

“And how great was the demand?” Joe asked.

Liana pulled out a graph from one of her folders showing a shallow rise and then a much sharper one, with dips, and then a slow decline. “We don’t book during the rainy season, which explains the drastic dips,” she explained.

“So things have slowed down,” Joe said.

Liana nodded. “The main reasons I want to open things up. But it’s not just to get other types of guests. I think people think a studio gets to be old hat or something. They want to move on, either for greater technology or another sound. But Eddie continually improves the studio. He even has built extensions with different acoustics. He’ll send equipment here, and my middle brother, who’s a whiz at building or rebuilding anything mechanical, will set it up. Eddie gets the architect involved when he adds an extension. After we’re done here, I can show you.”

“So you’re saying depending on word of mouth isn’t working anymore.”

“Exactly. People in the music business need to know the Cube is a vital place for recording. Maybe some sort of demo tape of Eddie showing his latest stuff in a video.”

“Which could also include the comforts available,” Moe nodded.

“Including the naughty room?” Cheryl giggled. “In-home entertainment.”

“To tell you the truth,” Liana started, looking at Rachel, who nodded, “that might be our most popular feature.”

“I imagine rockers and their proclivities towards sex parties must love it,” said Moe.

“It certainly doesn’t hurt word of mouth,” Liana agreed. “But I’m talking locally. Rachel had a concern that there could conceivably be raids, what with the rather substantial possibilities that musicians enjoy illegal drugs. So we’ve hosted parties here for the more powerful forces in Barbados. Gaining their favor by giving them the rock star treatment. My oldest brother Linton is quite skilled at acquiring whatever a man might enjoy, including drugs and prostitutes. As long as the powers leave us alone, they can have fun here with no one the wiser. Because not only can they enjoy orgies, with hot dancers in the studio dancing while they play, but everything is done without any chance of being exposed. There’s always some security with these people, and we have our own expert, ex MI5, who comes in and sweeps the place for bugs before, during and after these parties, as well as when we host rockers for production.

“This has an added benefit. The studio is designed to be acoustically secure. Nothing leaks except what gets recorded. So that if someone wants to meet with an unsavory person, or an unlikely person in their milieu, politically or judiciously or competitively in terms of markets, we guarantee their absolute privacy. If they want to be recorded to be on record for whatever reason, we can show only that specific recording is being made. Again, their security can inspect things and see that it’s true.”

“I see where you’re going,” Joe said. “You could host high level think tanks or even secret meetings with any top secret agendas safely secured.”

Liana nodded. “Even the parties can be kept secret. What with the tinted windows on the limo and the indoor parking, if the pick-up can be kept from view, no one would know who is meeting who.”

“Except you would know. And it sounds like an ex British spy would know.”

“Part of exchanging favors with the local bigwigs. Getting top secret clearance here and, it being a British commonwealth, internationally. Our record has proved we keep a secret. No press ever released anything that wasn’t specifically given to them. Not when famous rockers stay. Not when the local powers come to play. Not just local, but favors have been given and deals signed because powerful people have invited outsiders to have fun here.”

“You and...”

“My brother and our security guy. Depending how tight it needs to be, we can keep the rest of the family out of it.”

“Your brother, who provides gifts.”

“Again part of the favoritism. His connections are left alone, at least as far his relationship with them goes.”

“Some sort of immunity.”

“Yes.”

“He supplies Eddie his grass.”

“Yes.”

“And Nigella?”

“Yes. Sorry.”

“Her thing,” Joe shrugged.

“And my coke,” Rachel added.

“Let’s get back on track,” Moe said. “You want to advertise the Cube as a unique resort for private conferences.”

“Yes,” Liana said. She opened her other file where she’d done a paste up cover of Architectural Digest with a picture of the Cube. “I thought I’d start with garnering interest from this or any other high prestige magazine that focuses on buildings or resorts. Travel magazines. But I think Architectural Digest has a certain class to it. Mentioning ‘as seen in Architectural Magazine’ would attract the kind of people who would find the place interesting.”

“Not to mention they could afford it,” Rachel agreed.

“Exactly. I put together some photos. Nice I think, but leaving it open for one of their staff photographers to do better. As you can see, some angles of the cube, and some interiors of rooms and the dining room and kitchen. And the roof pool of course.”

She passed the photos around.

“No naughty room, I see,” said Cheryl.

“You’re getting predictable, Cher,” said Moe.

“But what do you think they’ll make of it?” Cheryl asked.

Nobody knew.

“It does bring up the idea of a and b rolls,” Moe said. “I imagine you want to advertise in professional magazines.”

“I was thinking Forbes for sure. Maybe some entrepreneur magazines.”

“You should advertise in Wired and Scientific American,” said Joe. “Get the rich geek interested.”

“Maybe some local magazines, like in Minnesota and Chicago,” Cheryl suggested. “Cold climes.”

“I still want to get out there the viability of the studio,” said Liana.

“I could always do a feature in Rolling Stone,” Cheryl offered. “Although it would sort of be self promoting in a way.”

“An expose is definitely not what the place needs,” Joe said.

“It would be tempting. The usefulness of the orgy bed to corrupt. But it would be juicy to do a biography of the bed. I am Eddie’s naughty room. The ultimate rock and roll party room. That would definitely engender interest.”

“You mean pander,” Moe said.

“I suppose I do,” Cheryl sighed. “But there is a story here that I cannot write. The recluse Eddie, drawing back from tragedy to start again. With my husband as it turns out, the original Monsters. His building a studio in the same home as my husband. His retreating here with us. Collaborating with my husband. Best friends again. I was close for my first feature, and it was a good thing. That wouldn’t work anymore.”

“So invite someone down here,” Moe suggested.

“Who?” Cheryl asked.

“What about Melanie?” Joe suggested.

“She doesn’t even like Eddie’s music.”

“So she wouldn’t gush.”

Joe and Cheryl laughed. “You, know, what the fuck,” said Cheryl. “I’ll call Ted. Have him talk to Jann about an article about post Monsters Eddie. With Melanie as my recommended writer.”

“You need to set things up?” Joe asked. “Aside from the fact he’ll think you’re nuts choosing Melanie, they do tend to bend over backwards for you.”

“Maybe, but they are going have to place the feature in a future issue. I need them to make room for it.”

“You don’t think they’d do that anyway? An exclusive when Eddie basically disappeared.”

“True. So I’ll start it going and call Melanie as if it’s a done deal. We can get her down here, maybe with that women’s music guy if that worked out, and Jann can recoup the cost of travel. Once she’s here, of course, things will be free for her. I’ll call them when we’re done here.”

“I wonder what she’ll think of the naughty room,” said Joe.

“Yeah,” Cheryl giggled. “Like I said, it might just help our agenda here.”

“You guys think a lot about the naughty room,” said Liana.

“Depending on the party,” Moe explained, “it could be the thing that finalizes the deal. We could do a lengthy promo, with Eddie showing off his studio for the record people, and you presenting the same space as a conference room with the security you talked about. Splice that onto a general tour of the place and other attractions.”

“That’s another thing I want to talk about,” said Liana. “Eddie’s never had any interest in yachts, but other guests have. We end up renting whatever’s available. It would be nice if we had something really nice that could be available.”

“I don’t know,” Rachel said. “Eddie’s not exactly hurting, but he’s not exactly expecting to bring in any windfalls like a new bestselling album anytime soon. That’s a huge expense that Eddie isn’t even interested in.”

“You do understand a big part of the charm here is having the Caribbean,” Liana pointed out. “People want to visit the islands. Fish. Party on a big boat.”

“I’m sorry Leo, but this is Eddie’s baby. He loves the seclusion. The weather. The beaches even. But sailing just isn’t his thing. He finds it boring and confining. Eddie’s a walker, and you can’t walk on water.”

“If I can find a sweet deal? Some old beauty that we could restore and make it unique?”

“There’s a saying, a boat’s just a hole in the water you dump your money in.”

“I think the only solution is to network,” said Joe. “Send out a net, so to speak, for billionaire Eddie fans with yachts.”

“Problem is,” said Liana, “Eddie won’t be part of the party.”

“So? He can meet these owners. Maybe when they’re anchored. Or invite them here or New York or wherever and watch Eddie work. Let them know you want to use their yachts as a perk for your plans here. Ask them if you could contact them for when they might be available to host your guests. Maybe they have timetables you could use, or even have their anchorage here. Of course, whatever the level of privacy your guest expects, the yachts and those that work them might have to be vetted. Your security guy would have to inspect them, and you would too, to make sure they’re posh enough. It may end up being a whole fleet or just a couple boats, but they could be featured as well.”

“That’s what I was hoping,” Liana nodded.

“Linton could offer incentives,” said Rachel. “Unless you want to.”

“No thanks. I’ve avoided that. Linton’s willing to whore himself, but I’m not.”

“He’s not just a pimp then?” Joe asked.

“No. He’s another discrete favor for the big wigs so inclined. He has a couple male prostitutes, but I guess he’s prettier and the better lover. He’s got a couple others who might be in his league, but they’re for the ladies. Sometimes a recourse for the woman’s attraction to him. My brother’s almost exclusively gay.”

“So we’re talking magazine ads,” said Moe, “customized for specific markets. A couple promo reels, one with Eddie in it, the other exclusively you as hostess. Sent to inquirers. I’m thinking the naughty room could be subliminal, a glimpse as you pass and enter the spa/bathroom. Then it would be up to you to bring up the level of partying possible. Maybe catering to every desire and see how they react. If you think it’s about sex, you can offer them a more intimate glance at those desires being fulfilled.”

“Like an x rated reel,” Cheryl giggled. “I’ve never done porno.”

“I believe masks would be required,” said Joe.

“So you’d be interested too?” Cheryl smirked.

“Maybe,” Joe chuckled.

“I actually think a couple of Linton’s girls have done porno,” said Liana. “A couple of the guys too. Private stuff, mostly, for johns, but they’ve done underground videos that Linton brings to his connections for them to distribute internationally.”

“So what you’re saying is we could have these sexy people as background,” Moe said. “Guests or servants, and they become foreground in the sex roll.”

“Leading the camera to orgies,” Cheryl continued. “Where the rest of us are hidden by masks.”

“The guest would be the camera,” Joe decided, “being led by the prostitute to the action.”

“A camera with Joe’s dick,” Cheryl giggled.

“I wouldn’t want to lead them to the sex,” said Liana, “but I could imagine handing them off to one of Linton’s girls.”

“And now for something completely different,” Joe chuckled.

“You know we have a director in our midst,” said Moe, and everyone laughed.

Cheryl got serious. “Let’s figure out pricing Leo, and I’ll construct contracts that fit whatever situation. Essentially an agreement to pay a weekly fee to get a secure place and resort like service, food and a limo driver and complete concierge attendance to whatever their needs might be. Stipulations like the use of a yacht or access to Eddie’s studio if a record of the conference is desired. I presume your middle brother knows how the control room works.”

“Yes. We had a fellow that helped put the studio together who would come in for a recording session, but he was a lazy sort, always difficult to get him to come, Linton usually having to pull him out of his home, though he was fine once he was here. But Winston was underfoot from the beginning, both intentionally and because he loved it, and I much prefer him here. Family and all that. And he’s as knowledgeable as anyone with the new additions and so forth.”

“You have a way to find out about yachts?” Joe asked.

“Yes of course,” said Liana. “I know the harbor master.”

“I was thinking of Eddie and I going over to where they are. Perhaps find fans amongst the yachting types.”

“There’s an excellent sea food restaurant at the harbor. I can call the man up and find out when you could buy him dinner. Or lunch if you want.”

“And to get there?”

“Just borrow one of the motor bikes. Eddie loves tooling around on them.”

“Really?”

“Yeah.”

“That might be fun. Maybe Jonas would come with us. Two birds with one stone. Could you check on that and I’ll round up the fellows.”

“Okay.”

“I’ll call Rolling Stone,” Cheryl said.

“There’s another office next door over if you want.”

“Thanks. I’ll go get the numbers.”

“Moe?” Joe asked.

“I think I’ll stick around if you don’t mind, Liana. I feel like brainstorming this.”

“A working vacation,” Joe chuckled.

“Why not?”

“I think I’ll stay here,” Rachel said. “This is my business too.”

Joe found out Jonas was up on the roof, so he headed there first. The elevator opened in a cabana, with changing rooms and showers and storage. A bar had been set up along one half of the building where it faced the pool, and in the space between it and the pool was a patio type area with a sparse amount of different sized tables that looked to have some weight to them so as not to be blown away. Between the patio and pool was two long planters full of tropical flowers. Joe walked between them onto the pool deck. Jonas and his wife sat near each other on loungers, which like the chairs and tables appeared to have some weight to them. A large umbrella kept the sun off them. Both were reading books.

What interested Joe most though was seeing Cynthia in the pool. Seeing him, she got out, showing her long lean body in a one piece that both covered and enhanced her torso and ass. She walked up to him wet from the water.

“Howdy stranger,” she said. “Could you get my glasses?”

“Sure,” he smiled.

“Hey Joe,” said Jonas when he walked in front of him where the glasses sat.

“Just a second,” Joe said and brought Cynthia her glasses.

“Am I going to see you,” she asked quietly.

“If you sleep where you slept last night. Unless that’s a problem.”

“No. Enough ladies to keep the illusion.”

“You look particularly sexy,” he told her.

“Good. Are you staying?” she looked down.

“I was going to find out if your boss wants to join Eddie and me.”

“Where?”

“We’re heading to some posh harbor.”

“I’ll keep Maria company. She’s gorgeous, isn’t she?”

Joe studied the full bodied Greek woman. A classic beauty in the true sense, the Greeks in a way the first classics of Europe. She wore a bikini, to aid to the bronzing of her skin. It revealed plentiful cleavage but covered any butt crack. The golden brown hardly contrasted at all with her body, giving the suggestion of nudity. Her belly showed a roll, but more a powerful thickness that reminded Joe of Belle. Her profound voluptuousness made that thickness a clear curve between breasts and hips instead of a continuation of a broadness someone who could be considered fat would have. In other words, she remained incredibly sexy.

“And sexy,” said Joe.

“You know she talked about you.”

“And you played your lesbian card?”

“I told her I still appreciated what makes men sexy.”

Unlike his wife, fatness did appear to be transforming Jonny’s body. A bulge that hung a bit over his trunks. And Joe saw what Cheryl meant by hirsute. Black hair at the chest with a line that disappeared beneath his trunks.

“Maria, you’re looking lovely,” Joe said, making Maria smile, her eyes sweeping up from crotch to his eyes.

“Thank you Joe,” she said softly.

“Are you enjoying your stay so far?”

“Very much, thanks. It’s very peaceful.”

“Do you mind if I steal your husband?”

“Not at all. I know he’s been anxious to talk to you.”

“I’ve been relaxing,” Jonny argued.

Maria chuckled. Jonny pouted. He stood and kissed her briefly. “See you later.”

“Have fun,” Maria said.

“Let’s go fetch Eddie,” Joe told Jonny.

“Great.”

When they entered the studio, Eddie set aside his twelve string and turned off a mic, nodding to the control room where a handsome young black man nodded back.

“Time to discuss things,” Eddie said, raising his hand. “It’s nice to meet you Jonas.”

“You too, Eddie. You can call me Jonny.”

“I bet Joe doesn’t.”

“No,” Jonny laughed.

“I thought we’d borrow the motorbikes and go visit yachts,” said Joe.

“Cool,” Eddie grinned.

“You know the harbor?”

“Yeah.”

“I need to talk to Liana for a second and then we’ll head out.”

“I’ll meet you in the garage. Have you ever ridden a motorbike, Jonny?”

“Not in a long time,” Jonny admitted.

“Up for it?”

“Sounds fun.”

“It is.”

Eddie waved to the control room in a beckoning fashion. “Winnie will give us a hand.”

When Joe arrived at Liana’s office, she immediately approached him. He pulled her to him forcefully and kissed her. “Tomorrow night,” he told her after.

“Yes Joseph,” she breathed. And then a mischievous smile appeared. “There’s a very nice beachwear store beside the restaurant. I hope you find my present.”

“Like a sexy negligee would be mine?” he chuckled.

“Exactly.”

“I’ll think about it.”

“Please think yes,” she said and daringly squeezed his butt.

“Bad girl,” he spanked her and grabbing both of her wonderful ass cheeks, pulled her hard against him and kissed her passionately. “We’ll figure out punishment later,” he said.

“Yes Joseph,” she responded breathlessly as he released her. “Uhm, Captain Michael will meet you at the restaurant at 5. He will know you.”

“Thank you Liana. How are things progressing?”

“Extremely well. Moe’s remarkable, and Rachel always has a way of surprising me. I can’t believe how much they’re helping me.”

“Moe loves a challenge, and Rachel’s much smarter than she looks.”

“I heard that,” said Rachel.

“It’s a compliment,” said Joe.

“That I look like a dumb blonde?”

“Not so much dumb as innocent and naive. A useful disguise, I’ve noticed.”

“I’m not nearly the conniving bitch I used to be.”

He went to her and kissed her. “I know,” he said quietly, and she beamed a smile at him.

He looked at Moe. “Have you seen Joanne?”

“She went with Liang to the beach,” Liana told him.

“Good.”

Jonny didn’t look comfortable on the little motorbike, but he managed. On the other hand, Eddie never looked happier. Joe enjoyed tooling through the tropical streets as well. Eddie knew the way, and they followed him to the harbor. Eddie had a place to chain the bikes and they wandered out on the pier checking out the boats. Three larger beauties were anchored out a bit. Including a majestic three-mast schooner, modern but with obvious references to the past.

“I would love to sail on her,” said Jonny.

“You sail?” Joe asked.

“I have. My family were never fishermen, but a friend’s family was. His grandfather had owned a lowly fishing boat in Greece, but his father manages a small fleet. My friends worked on a boat, and invited me to join him. Too much work. But they had a nice sailboat for a busman holiday. Nothing like that beauty, but very nice.”

“It is elegant,” Eddie said.

“Interested in sailing on her?” Joe asked.

“Maybe. I always liked the silence of sluicing through water when we used to canoe.”

“Me too. Much better than noisy motors.”

“Yeah.”

Of course Eddie was recognized. Even got invited on a sailboat with two brothers and their wives working on polishing it up. He shared a joint with them and with Joe and Jonny. But it wasn’t the ones Joe hoped to attract with their fandom. That would be one of the owners of the large yachts in anchor. Hopefully including the schooner.

Captain Michael ended up being a big, tanned white man in his sixties. His accent was close enough to the Beatles’ accents to peg him as originally from Liverpool. He could have been intimidating except for his wry smile.

After they all ordered the recommended marlin, and it was the best fish any of the land lubbers at the table ever had, Michael said, “Leo told me your intentions. It’s a private thing, but I could see this being an exception.”

“How much of an exception?” Eddie asked, pulling out a wad of bills in his shorts pocket.

Michael laughed. “Not that I’m immune to bribes for an extra watchful eye or a better berth, but what I mean is, fame has a way of relaxing such rules. You see the family of young adults and the older couple in the booth across the restaurant? The ones who keep glancing our way? They own one of the bigger yachts at anchor.”

“Not the schooner?” Joe asked.

“You mean the Mary Jane?”

Eddie laughed.

“Not the source of the name, Mr. Frank,” the harbor master chuckled. “You might say it was the one who got away. The gentleman who owns it, his first wife ran off with what had been his best friend at the tail end of the swinging sixties. It seems his wife preferred steady rather than wild, the friend being the sort with a stick up his butt, who, when transferred to Australia took the gentleman’s wife and two kids with him. The owner named the boat after her so he can at least keep an eye on her, or, to be crude, to be on top of her. Married and divorced a couple times, with kids from the second marriage. And on his third with a chippy. Men never learn.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.