No Contest Book 2: Hard Fought 1991-93 - Cover

No Contest Book 2: Hard Fought 1991-93

Copyright© 2018 by Maxicue

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Ten years older. And wiser? Both Joe and Eddie have had great success. With Joe with women as well, and an unorthodox family comes out of it. But success does not necessarily generate happiness. Though it can help make it easier to find it and sustain it, just being a thinking and feeling human can get in the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   BiSexual   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial  

The Cube, as Eddie’s working vacation home had been appropriately dubbed, was designed by a mad genius with a sense of humor. A Barbadian, as were all who worked on it, whose design process had included smoking excessive amounts of ganja with Eddie. An impressively large cube had been the result, made of concrete, glass and steel. But it had a façade that pretended to be an English Colonial mansion. Being that Barbados had been an English colony, and had gained its independence as a part of the British Commonwealth, it was both appropriate and ironic. Because of timing, and to some extent, cost, it had been built almost a quarter mile inland on land that once held a slave plantation and had become an enclave of shacks before being bought up and gentrified. Other modernist and old fashioned mansions dotted the area, but Eddie’s was the largest. It also didn’t have a lot of land around it except in front, and the native fig trees filled the yard as much as high grasses and tropical wildflowers. It would have to be threshed instead of mowed. Though the smaller yards on the side and in back actually did have grass. It really was a sort of English garden, with crushed coral paths looping about as if designed by a very stoned designer, which it was. Controversial enough to have the neighbor on one side build a very high fence to obstruct the view. The neighbors on the other side actually liked the place, liked Eddie or whoever happened to be visiting, and would get high with them.

To supplement not being on the beach, Eddie had a large pool built on the roof with crushed coral on one side as if it were a beach. More of a long sandbox, because otherwise the sand would get into the water. Being tropical, except for the rainy season, it was the central place for parties.

A family lived in the home. Barbadian, with its typical mix of African and European and Native American (or native Barbadian), they were a handsome family, slim and tall and fairly dark skinned. Mother and father took charge of maintaining the place, the mother the interior mostly, and the father the exterior. The oldest son, mid-twenties, handsome to the point of being beautiful, kept the Rolls Royse limo shining outside and inside, though the engine was his father’s purview. And the middle son in his late teens learning things from his father. They also maintained the several motorbikes that were, except for a more quotidian Ford, the only other vehicles in the interior garage. What got the family around, except for shopping, when the Rolls would stretch its legs. Unless there were visitors, and the oldest son would pick them up from the airport, give them tours of the island, or bring them to and from a beach.

The oldest daughter was beautiful. Early twenties. Just graduated from the University in Bridgetown, the only real urban center on the island. Studying business and economics, she had taken over her mother’s work in maintaining the finances of the house, and had been a liaison with Joanne, and would be with Rachel, though mostly with Sally. She also took over negotiations and planning for visitors, talking to labels and band managers who wished to use Eddie’s top of the line studio, and by the way, stay in a cube on a Caribbean Island. She was much better at it than her mother. At finances. At negotiations. At planning.

The two youngest of the family, both in secondary school, or what Americans would call high school, did the work of their parental gender. The girl as maid. The boy as yard worker. Neither enjoyed it much, except that they could invite friends to join them. Friends who would get paid.

Trevor immediately got jealous of the handsome/beautiful driver who picked them up at the airport. It didn’t help that Eddie sat in the front seat. Even worse when he leaned over and gave the driver a quick kiss.

Joe remained at the airport, with Liang and Essie as company. Cheryl and Moe went ahead with the kids to figure out the bedrooms. Joanne and her kids would be flying in a couple hours later from Miami. Jonas and his wife and two preteen children and Cynthia would take the same flight.

Tony and Laura wouldn’t be joining them, instead getting the chance to do some loud damage to the wall between the main floors of what had been the duplexes as well as expanding Joe’s master bedroom, with a larger bed, though not orgy sized, taking away a guest room and creating a small walk in closet. The kids’ rooms across the way would be the new large walk-in closet and dressing room. One bedroom would remain, which would be Joanne’s. The walk-in closet downstairs they decided would be like an old fashioned salon. Essentially a music room to entertain guests or themselves. It could also be used, and more often was, as a movie room, with a video projector, or a 16mm projector. Eddie would install the speakers, creating a great place to listen to movies. Probably better than seeing them in the theater.

The industrious couple had been promised a Caribbean holiday of their own once construction ended.

Maria, Jonas’s wife, ended up being a gorgeous woman of Greek heritage. Though softening like her husband, it only seemed to enhance her voluptuousness. They had been best friends as children. The families had been close for a couple generations, since moving to Baltimore from Greece, meeting on the boat and partnering on construction. Greek immigrants tended to be close knit in the city. Intermarrying families was common. Jonas and Maria were the first to bond the families in marriage. Probably one of the only things that Jonas did that gained his father’s approval. Luckily Jonas had an older brother to take over the business. His father wasn’t exactly thrilled about his choice of profession. Until he ended up making more than his father ever had.

Joe could see relief in Jonas that Cheryl wasn’t amongst his greeters. He also noticed how Jonas’s eyes undressed his wife and his young lover, especially the latter. What surprised him though, because such examination from Jonas didn’t, was Maria’s own imaginative undressing of him. And he returned the gaze. For Cynthia though, he contained himself, as did she. Hand shaking would have to do for the moment. Her disappointment over Cheryl not greeting her vanished seeing the lovely and adorable Liang and the awesomely beautiful Essie. Even jaded Hollywood eyes, having seen starlets of remarkable beauty, still found Essie’s just as remarkable, or more.

Handshakes for all ended in bags being carried to the limo waiting for them. Joe and the driver filled the trunk with suitcases. Smaller, carry-on items needed to be kept with the passengers to make room.

Two blonde beauties, one cute and sexy and petite, the other deceptively angelic, greeted the limo when it stopped in front of the home. Between them was a tall, lean, gorgeous young black woman. Subtly curved. Cheryl winked at Joe. She knew the bodily shape which attracted him. Behind them, a small parade of blacks, parents and kids, emerged from the wide front door and helped the driver haul in the bags.

“Hello Joseph,” said the gorgeous Barbadian woman, lifting her hand. Even her lilting voice with its cultivated British accent was beautiful. “My name is Liana.”

“You can call her Leo,” Cheryl giggled.

“Wonderful to meet you Liana,” he shook her strong, slim hand.

“Eddie is presently resting. The children have taken to the pool most enthusiastically. Your wife Moira and my youngest sister Hermione are looking after them. Rooms have been assigned and my family will bring the bags to the appropriate one for the guests. There are snacks and drinks in the dining room, or my mother can provide you with more substantial fair.”

“Thank you Liana. But it’s late. Would it be okay for us to fend for ourselves and let your lovely family rest?”

“Yes of course, but...”

“To tell you the truth, none of us are used to servants except perhaps Eddie. Maybe Jonas and his family. I’m sure there’s much to do in this large place. And I understand we are guests. You live here don’t you?”

“Me and my family have quarters,” she nodded.

“This is your home, Liana.”

“But...”

“Eddie is a guest as much as any of us. He may own the place, and pay your salaries, but it is your home, isn’t it?”

“Yes Joseph.”

“And we will be respectful of that. Of you and your family. And how well you have maintained this wonderful place. You will please let them know that I would like you to join us for meals. And perhaps let Moira prepare some dishes. And Maria, if she’s so inclined. I also enjoy cooking from time to time.”

“Yes Joseph,” she smiled. “But perhaps you will let us at least do the dishes?”

“We’ll see. I find sharing that task can be a nice little bonding experience.”

She laughed. “Eddie did warn me about you.”

“Oh?”

Cheryl giggled. “Come on in stud. You must be starved. And I bet you could use a drink.”

“Yes and yes. Would you mind joining us Liana?”

“It would be my pleasure. Cheryl and Rachel and I were actually in the middle of conversation.”

“Great.”

Joe went to the bar in the corner of the dining room and ended up becoming bartender for a little while. Cheryl brought him a plate of figs, guacamole and tortilla chips.

“What were you talking about?” Joe asked.

“Business,” Rachel said.

“I have taken charge of finances from my mother,” said Liana, sipping a glass of white wine Joe had poured for her.

“She’s talking about opening things up,” Rachel said. “Letting Architectural Digest and travel magazines write about it.”

“It isn’t on the ocean,” Joe pointed out.

“That could work to our advantage,” Liana said.

“How so?”

“Just as it is for bands who come here to record. It has this way of being a place of concentrated work, with breaks at the roof pool or a day of rest at the beaches. But I see the surprise in our guests, who expected distraction from sea and sand and exotic locale and find themselves working as hard as they would in their usual studio. Maybe more so, because they are essentially living in their studio.”

“You’re talking about working vacations for these other groups.”

“Exactly. Think tanks.”

“A vacations spot for eggheads,” Cheryl giggled.

“I assume you have written some of these ideas down?”

“Yes of course.”

“Tomorrow I’d like Moira to join us. With Cheryl and Rachel.”

“Advertising,” Cheryl grinned.

“Yes.”

“That would be ... great,” Liana grinned wider, with her eyes tearing up.

“Are you okay?” Joe asked.

“I ... didn’t know you’d take me seriously.”

“Why on earth wouldn’t I? You’re obviously intelligent. Well educated?”

“I did well in school. Just local, but learned. I have an MBA.”

“There you go. I imagine men haven’t been interested in your intelligence.”

“No,” she muttered.

“Rockers can be pigs.”

“Producers are worse. The older, the worst. Rockers seem to find companions easy enough to take no for an answer, if they have to bother to ask. Not being interested is usually enough.”

“Do you mind if I’m interested in both? Your beauty and your intelligence?”

“No Joseph,” she bowed her head and blushed.

“Jesus,” Rachel chuckled.

Cheryl giggled.

They sat at the end of the long table and continued talking. About their lives and their work. All four chipped in.

“I should check on Joanne,” Joe finally said. “Could you show me her room, Liana?”

“Yes of course,” she smiled.

As they left, Joe noticed Cheryl taking Cynthia’s hand and pulling her to her feet.

Taking the elevator to the third floor, Liana slipped her hand in his. “How many women have you been with amongst the guests?” she asked.

“You know I’m married to three,” Joe said.

“I know Cheryl is. Moira?”

“Yes. And Liang.”

“What about Cynthia and Rachel? I know Rachel is with Eddie, but he seems to be with his driver, and well, my brother I believe.”

“Rachel’s a long story. You think I’ve been with Cynthia?”

“Her eyes seem to tell me so.”

“She and Cheryl...”

“Yes, I saw that too. But I don’t believe her eyes stayed on her. She seemed just as happy to meet yours.”

They walked down the hallway.

“Yes Liana. But it’s a secret. For her boss’s sake as well as her boss’s wife.”

“To deflect his attention.”

“Yes.”

“He noticed me too.”

“I imagine he did. You’re very noticeable.”

“But...” she stopped a door and turned to look at him.

“I’m sorry, Liana. I must seem like a terrible cad flirting with you.”

“No Joseph,” she said, embracing him and kissing him. “I imagine Joanne is your lover.”

“The longest of my loves,” Joe admitted.

“You do love them.”

“Yes. Some more than others. Rachel is an acquired taste,” he chuckled. “But I’m getting there. Cynthia I’ve only been with once. But I see it happening with her as well.”

She kissed him again and sighed. “You are a bit stretched out,” and she giggled. “Literally,” and she pushed her groin against his developing erection.

“I can find time with you, if you want.”

“I want,” she murmured and pulled him into another kiss.

His hands took hold of her firm round orbs, not a lot more than a handful. “I love your body, Liana.”

“I’m rather fond of yours as well.” She caressed his chest.

“But I don’t get it.”

“What don’t you get?” She brushed his thick brunette hair aside.

“You’re a beautiful, intelligent woman.”

“I’ve had boyfriends. None turned out all that interesting. The prettier ones ended up looking for their next conquest. The less pretty ended up being like needy puppies. The jealous ones were cruel. I’ve been without, working hard to straighten the mess my mother made of the finances. I don’t miss having a boyfriend. But I do miss...”

She ground into him for the next kiss.

“Ah,” he smiled. “Just horny.”

“No Joseph. And yes.”

“Have you ever had a threesome?”

“No.”

“Been with another woman?”

“No. Not interested.”

“Come in anyway. I wish to celebrate Joanne’s pregnancy.”

“Yours?”

“Yes.”

She paused.

“I promise you that neither one of us will put you in an uncomfortable position. Unless you want that,” he grinned.

He saw her interest. Widened eyes. Flared nostrils. “You like it,” he said. “Being dominated.”

“A few months ago. Before the rainy season. An older man. Obviously in shape. The way he looked at me. With this intensity. Almost scary, but sexy. When he caught me like this, alone in the hallway. He grabbed my hands. Put them behind me like manacles.”

“Like this, Liana,” Joe growled and restrained her.

“Yes Joseph.”

“What did he say?” he growled into her ear.

“He told me he owned me. That I’d be his for the night. That he wouldn’t let me go until he used me up. That I’d beg him to be my master. That I’d be his slave to do whatever he wanted with me. That he’d punish me for being a bad little slave until he made me into a good little slave. Then he let go and gazed at me. Waited for my answer. I told him ‘yes.’ I was horny like I am now. And more excited than I’d ever been. And scared. He ended up the first and only guest I ever had relations with.”

“You mean fucked,” Joe growled.

“Yes Joseph.”

“What was your safe word?”

“Merde.”

“Shit?”

“Yes. What he punished me for. Not saying shit. Being so prim and proper. He tied me up, hurting me just a little, telling me what he intended to do. Everytime I stumbled...”

“Stumbled?”

“With explicit words.”

“Explicit words?”

“Fuck and suck and cunt and cock. Cocksucker. Cunt licker. Ass fucker,” she rattled them off.

“He went there?”

“Yes Joseph.”

“He whipped you?”

“Spanking. Then whips.”

“Ever use your word?”

“Never.”

“Good girl,” he said, kissing her harder than ever. “Merde,” he said after and she nodded. “This Joanne’s room?” She nodded again.

“Quiet until I say otherwise. Understood?”

“Yes Master.”

“Call me Joseph.”

“Yes Joseph.”

“Open the door.”

She did, and he pulled her to kneeling on the floor and closed it. “I give an order, and you say, ‘Yes Joseph,’”

“Yes Joseph.”

“Get my cock out and suck it.”

“Yes Joseph,” she smiled up at him and did what he ordered.

“Joe?” Joanne murmured.

“I brought us a gift,” he grinned.

“I thought...”

“I know. But things came up.”

“I can see that,” she snickered.

“Don’t be a smartass, Slut.”

“Yes Joe. Sorry.”

“Strip for me.”

“Yes Joe.”

“Quicker,” he moaned. His cock entered Liana’s mouth.

“Yes Joe.”

“Did you bring the toys?”

“Yes Joe. In the duffel bag.”

“Manacles?”

“Yes Joe.”

“Put them on Liana.”

“Yes Joe.”

He grabbed Liana’s thick black hair. “Safe word,” he said and she nodded. Her blow job slowed. He understood and pulled her mouth towards him and away, controlling the blow job. “Let me see your tongue,” he ordered, pulling her off him completely. He brought his shaft and balls for her to lick.

“Just dump...” he looked for a table and didn’t see one, “Dump them on the corner of the bed, Joanne.”

“Yes Joe.”

“And take your position.”

“Yes Joe.”

“More tongue this time, little cocksucker,” Joe growled.

“Yes Joseph.”

He pulled her mouth back onto him. Contemplating cumming in her mouth, he realized he wasn’t all that close. She wasn’t the best cock sucker in the world, even if he was in control. He didn’t think she had Cheryl’s or Essie skills of deep throat. And he actually wanted Joanne to get off, and wanted to cum in her.

So he ended the forced blow job. Joanne still had the small key in her hand and Joe used it to open the manacles. He lifted the dark complexioned woman, lean but tall, so she had some weight, with care and using his legs and brought her to the head of the bed. “I have a cunt for you to feast on, Joanne,” he said, and understanding, once he set her butt down on the bed, Liana spread her long, lean, muscular legs. Joe found another manacle and a couple of bungie cords, attaching her wrists to the headboard, spreading her arms like her legs. His mouth went to her small round breasts and he nibbled at the dark nipples.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.