No Contest Book 2: Hard Fought 1991-93 - Cover

No Contest Book 2: Hard Fought 1991-93

Copyright© 2018 by Maxicue

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Ten years older. And wiser? Both Joe and Eddie have had great success. With Joe with women as well, and an unorthodox family comes out of it. But success does not necessarily generate happiness. Though it can help make it easier to find it and sustain it, just being a thinking and feeling human can get in the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   BiSexual   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial  

When Liang asked her auntie about any recommendations for a rather large contingent for dining, Auntie Li thought she and her ladies of her exclusive women’s society could throw something together. The meeting place had a kitchen where the ladies could exchange recipes. It was highly unusual to have men present in the space, but since it wasn’t an official meeting of the ladies, and the members were fond of Liang, and the dinner would include her new lovers and new friends, curiosity as much as anything opened the space for the male gender. A thankful Joe made sure Auntie Li knew he would pay for the food as well as donating what would be a sum equal to the cost at a modestly priced Chinese restaurant plus a twenty percent gratuity. Essentially paying toward Auntie Li’s society. She happily accepted.

With the hall at their disposal and a feast planned, Joe decided his kids would join them. Essie as well, who would bring them home when the adults went dancing. She and Liang actually went down early to help make the feast. Though surrounded by Mandarin talk, and understanding little except when asked something and either Liang or the woman herself translated, she had actually asked Liang to teach her some things, and planned to take a course in it. She had only taken French in school, but had been a quick learner, of grammar and especially vocabulary. It had been another bond with Liang, already probably her best friend despite only knowing her a few days. As a sort of exchange, she taught Liang French.

The food had been wonderful and expansive. The women showed off their best stuff. Whether steamed pork filled buns or small clams in a garlic and ginger sauce. Liang made sure Moe had food she’d accept as well, including the freshest fish available from the fish market, which happened to be a large grouper.

Some of the women had their teenage daughters serve the food. Being completely westernized, Eddie became a person of interest. The young waitresses would stare and titter in the area between kitchen and hall. One bravely went up to him for an autograph. Her mother pulled her away and scolded her. Seeing this, Eddie stood and promised autographs for all the fine waitresses but only after completing the enjoyment of their mothers’ exceptional food. That seemed to calm the situation. One of the girls was allowed to go and collect albums from hers and her friends’ homes.

Once completed, Auntie Li handed Joe the bill as if a normal restaurant, explaining she had tacked on the gratuity he promised. Nevertheless, he tacked on another 15% to the check he wrote. Afterwards he bowed and shook the hands of the cooks, asking each what she’d made and praising her. Meanwhile Eddie signed the albums and answered a few questions from the braver girls.

Though a little nippy, the group decide to walk the several blocks to the Palladium, most of the adults hanging back and sharing a couple joints Eddie lit. At Fourteenth Street, in front of the club, Joe signaled for a cab and had Essie and his kids take it home. Essie, daringly and provocatively, hugged and kissed him before she got in. Most knew Joe had accepted her long seduction. Hans and Heather knew she had been wanting Joe, but this was the first notice she had succeeded. Laura and Tony only knew her to be a gorgeous and precocious fifteen year old living in her supposed surrogate father’s home. Only Laura took offense. Joe, aware of the potential danger even though he didn’t feel it was all that dangerous, at least at a small familial scope, noticed her displeasure. He had actually sat beside her at the dinner and chatted amiably and even exchanged flirtations. Her husband had sat with Eddie and Trevor.

“You angry with me?” he asked as they stood in line. Before she could answer, Eddie’s presence swept them all in.

The Palladium was a huge and loud disco, with walls of ever changing colored lights surrounding a huge dance floor, but with a general dimness expected to make people look their best. There were a couple quieter places. One used the old balcony of what used to be a concert hall as seating above the disco floor. Another was a much quieter place, looking like a bar. It reminded Joe of a couple after hours clubs he and Cheryl would hang out in sometimes during the early years of living in New York. Like the one where he did coke and fucked the sixties girl group star in the bathroom. Part of why Moe tended not to go with them.

He took Laura up to the bar, asked her what she wanted and waved down the waitress with dyed white hair and several piercings and arms and chest full of tattoos and had her get them drinks.

“Did I do something wrong?” Joe asked Laura.

“You just seemed like a nice guy.”

“And I’m not anymore?”

“She’s very beautiful.”

“Remarkably beautiful.”

“I thought you were like a father to her. But men...”

“Are dicks. I know. I’m one. All I can say is, and you can take it however you want, I try very hard not to be.”

“But...”

“What you saw has years of history to it.”

“You’re going to tell me it’s all her idea.”

“It takes two to tango.”

“But...”

“You can tell me if you want. But has someone ... some man you trusted ... hurt you.”

“I ... not like that.”

“Like what?”

“Like me being young and family?”

“So. Later.”

“College.”

“There’s a lot of that. Too much I think. I had friends who ... well, men were dicks to them too. I’d like to say I wasn’t, and maybe they don’t think men are always dicks. Women have to be so careful. Young women ... can be so vulnerable.”

“And stupid.”

“So you blame yourself?”

“I was drunk. I let him invite himself in. Let him kiss me. When I said no, he called me a prick tease. I thought he was a nice guy, too. I just let him...”

“I’m sorry. For all men.”

“Whatever. Then my roommate thought I should get over it. You know, she was pretty forceful too. Comforted me, you know? But it was nice. But she wasn’t really into it, at least not exclusively. Kind of a party girl I guess. Not really into sticking to one guy. Strong and sexy. So she says I should come to this party. You know, like get over yourself girl. She probably thought I was being a drama queen or something, because, you know, she’d have probably just gone for it. I told her I’d go if she kept her eye on me. That I wasn’t going home with anyone but her, even if I might meet a nice guy. Anything that might happen would have to be another time, after getting to know him. But of course she deserts me almost immediately. And I think this guy switched drinks on me.”

“Shit.”

“Yeah. He and his friends...”

“Jesus Laura.”

“So you see I have problems with men and women and touching and ... trust. But I was foolish once more. I ended up with a roommate almost as fucked up as me. Quiet and shy. Sometimes I would go to her. Some relief you know? But one day I was just frustrated with my life. My quiet little roommate just didn’t do it for me so I decided to create a shock to my system and called my ex roommate. She’d gone from little brief affairs or more one night stands to being with several people in a night. Sometimes a guest, like an escort to swinging parties or the occasional corporate event, if you know what I mean, but she’d found about this club that would meet once a month for orgies. So I went.”

“Laura?”

“I know. But she said people had to agree. So I go there. They had these little booths to get undressed and put on a black silk robe. My ex joined me in one and we made out like we used to, and she got me ready. In the orgy room was this huge round bed covered in black silk like our robes, which my ex quickly dropped and joined the mass of writhing flesh. I just watched. White skin against black, even if a lot of skin was tanned. Contrast. Some colored lights lit up a disco ball, and shapes played over the bodies, which were all pretty well put together. Electronic music throbbed slowly, just loud enough. Some older guy and some older lady in black robes watched and handed out rubbers as needed while grabbing used ones with some clamps and tossing them into a bucket. The scene was both violent and graceful, fascinating me. The ladies were closest to me, and the men farthest away who played with each other, the middle the merging of the two. Literally. I felt safest finally entering the insanity with the ladies. My ex. And found myself being attended to from all sides by feminine hands and mouths, getting very much into it. Until I felt a cock at my face, covered but obviously cumming. And one pressing against my butt. And I freaked. Must have made some noise, but just felt frozen. Suddenly someone lifted me out of there and I screamed. He shushed me and carried me out.”

“Tony.”

“Yeah. He set me down inside the booth I pointed to and a few minutes later asked if I was dressed. I wasn’t, but I did get dressed. We became close friends after that.”

“And lovers?”

“Sometimes.”

“He mostly likes men.”

“Yeah. But he saved my life more than that. He knew people. From the orgy and other connections. Mostly gay couples. And got me these fantastic jobs.”

“You know he supposedly got that orgy room for tonight.”

“Yeah. I like Cheryl and Moe. I thought I liked you.”

Shawna and Rachel joined them. An odd couple. Both had pinkish red liquid in cups. Cranberry juice. Shawna pregnant. Rachel on the wagon.

“Hey,” Joe said.

“Our men are enjoying themselves,” said Shawna.

“And each other,” said Rachel. “But not to worry. Your wives are pretending to dance with them.”

“Or with Hansy,” Shawna added. “Hans is happy he can play with other girls again not Heather or me.”

“You let him out for being a good boy,” Joe smirked.

“I made him realize what he missed. I also told him you liked my bigger self. He explored and seemed to like it as well. Heather too.”

“Good,” said Joe.

“So what’s wrong?” Shawna said, looking at Laura.

“She didn’t like what she saw between Esther and me.”

“That was a bit of a surprise, being that open.”

“I think she needed it,” Joe shrugged. “Not being a big enough girl to join us.”

“Feeling left out.”

“Yeah.”

“She does seem to enjoy the group thing,” Rachel chuckled.

“You’ve all been with her?” Laura gasped.

“She’s not been with my little group,” said Shawna. “As far as I know, Joe’s been her only man.”

“She wasn’t a virgin,” said Joe.

“A test case?” Shawna chuckled.

“A couple, but yeah,” Joe also chuckled.

“Have you explained things?”

“Not yet.”

“Perhaps a woman’s perspective might be better?”

“Probably.”

“Laura,” Shawna started, “Essie’s been after Joe since she was five. Not sexually until she wanted sex, but she always claimed she’d be his wife someday. And was quite serious about it.”

“And the sex part?”

“A couple years. Since her menses,” said Joe. “For which I happened to be around, and she showed me the blood and told me she could have my baby. I suggested we wait a while for that,” he laughed.

“Then you fucked her,” said Laura.

“Whoah,” said Shawna. “Two years she practically begged him. Two years he resisted.”

“Then what happened?” Laura asked.

“It’s complicated,” said Joe.

“What isn’t in your life?” said Rachel.

“True. Especially regarding women,” he returned, looking at her pointedly.

“She obviously got what she wanted,” Laura muttered.

“Which is the point, isn’t it?” Shawna. “What she wanted.”

“But Joe...”

“Of course I wanted her,” Joe sighed. “She’s obviously gorgeous, and I happen to love smart women, but she’s also one of the women I love most in my life.”

“Including her mother,” Rachel said.

“Thanks Rache,” Joe muttered.

“What? She obviously likes you. You don’t think she should know how complicated this all is?”

“You’re fucking her mother and her?” Laura gasped and got up.

“Sit,” said Shawna.

“Fuck you. You’re obviously one of his women.”

“I am. I happen to be carrying his child. But you don’t want to know why the man who I know fascinates you has these amazing women sticking with him? Two who happen to be married to him?”

“Three,” said Joe.

“Liang.”

“Yeah.”

Shawna laughed. “It’s good you decided not to paint all Chinese women with that conniving bitch.”

“I actually met her the next day,” Joe grinned. “It made me laugh, because I really was attracted to her right away. The timing was perfect for just that reason. And I found out what an incredible woman she is soon after.”

“Just sit,” Shawna said. “Let me try to explain what we see in Joe.”

“Good luck,” Rachel smirked.

“Be nice,” Joe said.

“Hey, I’m one of your bitches too.”

“You’re the only bitch,” said Joe.

“Really?” she beamed.

Joe chuckled and shook his head.

“I know there’s something you like about him, Laura,” Shawna insisted. “Just stay a little while longer. Then you can leave whenever you want.”

“I can leave now.”

“Of course.”

Laura sat.

The waitress came over. Laura and Joe both ordered another drink. “You sure?” Joe asked.

“Yes,” she growled.

“Don’t worry. I’ll watch out for you,” said Rachel. Everyone except Laura laughed, including Rachel.

“What?” asked Laura.

“Long story,” said Joe.

“And complicated?”

“Not especially,” Rachel winked.

“Maybe I should leave if you’re going to be praising me,” said Joe. “I don’t want to get a big head.”

“That’s not the head we like big,” Rachel smirked.

“I thought you preferred it bigger,” Joe returned.

“Compared to your scrawny thing.”

“You weren’t complaining the other night.”

“You fit that hole just right,” she smirked.

“I wasn’t just there.”

“No you weren’t,” she smiled, looking angelic. “I guess Maria Muldaur had it right. Not the meat. The motion.”

More laughter, including Laura.

“Well, personally,” said Shawna, “I have no complaints about either aspects of Joe’s ... smaller head.”

“You’re a tight little bitch aren’t you?” said Rachel. “Probably why you don’t want Eddie’s monster...”

“Rachel!” Joe growled.

“Oh fuck. Sorry Shawn.”

“It’s fine, Rache. It’s not why.”

“I know.”

“Maybe I’ll do some dancing,” said Joe. “Laura, if you need a ride, you’ll be safe with Trevor. Girls are never his thing.”

She nodded. Joe grabbed his drink and left.

And had a great time dancing with his wives and Heather. Even the constant, unchanging beat, his major complaint about disco, didn’t bother him.

Rachel joined them a little later, and Cheryl went up to the bar area, hopeful Laura was feeling less uneasy about Joe.

At one point Eddie told Joe he planned to leave with Trevor and Tony.

“The orgy room?”

“Yeah.”

“Let me talk to Trevor first,” Joe yelled.

Eddie nodded.

Joe had Trevor check on Laura.

“She’s staying,” Trevor reported and Joe saw her trailing behind with Cheryl and Shawna. They went to the dance floor and danced together.

“How are you handling Eddie?” Joe asked.

“A friend’s dropping off a limo,” he yelled back. “Tony and I will meet Eddie at a back entrance.”

“You okay with Tony?”

“He’s pretty hot and a nice guy.”

Joe laughed. “The girls will be disappointed.”

“He’s into girls. Just not as much.”

“More than Eddie?”

“I think so. So you head there, I’m sure they’ll have fun with him.”

Joe shrugged. Trevor shrugged. And left. Tony a few seconds behind after talking to and kissing Laura.

Shawna only danced for a little. She and Hans and Heather went up to the balcony seating, letting Joe know where they’ll be. Joe had just his wives and Rachel to dance with, the women having a contest for who could tantalize Joe best. It didn’t surprise him that Moe won. She was the most graceful. And she told him when she clung to him, “I wish I could fuck you right here.”

“Maybe we should go,” Joe suggested.

“Yes please,” Moe murmured and kissed him.

But when she separated from him, Laura came to him with interest.

“You want us to drop you off?” he yelled.

She shook her head and proceeded to dance like the others had. A little clumsily. But every routine. Backing up against his hardened groin, she took his hands and brought them to her crotch and across her small breasts. When she turned around, her hands swept across his hard on before she pressed her loins against his thigh and rubbed. He pulled her closer and lifted her against him so groin met groin, his hands holding her small pear shaped butt.

“You’re drunk,” he said.

“Only a little,” she said before kissing him. She tasted of liquor, but not overly so. “Shawn cut me off, but I grabbed one more. I’m sober enough.”

“You sure?”

“Yes,” and she kissed him again. “Can we go?”

He laughed and lowered her. She made sure her pussy rubbed against his thigh on the way down.

He grabbed the Shawna threesome and they headed out. A small Puerto Rican man dressed in livery came to him as soon as they exited the club. “You Joe Solomon?”

“I am?”

“Trevor sent me.”

“Great,” Joe smiled.

He led them to his white Lincoln limo. Moe consulted with him before getting in the back with the rest. The driver immediately closed the screen. Moe knelt in front of Joe and unzipped him, taking his cock out as quickly as possible and sucking it fully hard before standing as well as she could in the limo and shucking off her panties. The skirt of her old fashioned but body hugging black dress ended up in the way and Cheryl removed the belt from her tight jeans and fastened it around her wife to hold it up. Then led Joe’s cock inside Moe’s dripping cunt.

Sitting was a favorite form of fucking for both Joe and Moe. They knew the angle where he wouldn’t go too deep and scraped along the top. She clung to him and kissed him and fucked him. Cheryl undid her bodice, freeing her breasts and holding them, nipples squeezed between fingers and suckled her wife’s neck and earlobe. Joe grabbed Moe’s ass to command the fuck while Moe rubbed her clit. His pointing finger pressed and ringed her anus which seemed the last thing needed to bring her to a powerful orgasm.

As soon as she came down and lifted off his hard cock, Cheryl knelt and sucked it. Her throat provided the impetus for him to let loose into her mouth. Once swallowed, she straddled him and kissed him intensely.

“Laura wants you,” she whispered. “Actually she wants all of us, the greedy bitch, including and especially Shawn. But you first. Make love to her, Joe.”

“Of course,” Joe smiled and kissed his wife deeply.

“Oh fuck!” Heather yelled from the seat opposite them. She faced away from Hans, who held her by her full tits while Shawna knelt and licked at their conjunction. Licking the spend from both of them.

“Here,” said Cheryl handing Shawna a wipe. She’d cleaned herself, Joe and Moe off with one. She also found some Evian water and handed her a bottle as well. Also Krystal champagne, Tanqueray, Glenfiddich and Absolut. “I wonder where the Peruvian flake is,” she quipped.

The limo stopped. The screen went down as Heather had finished buckling her white jeans and had begun snapping the buttons of her white shirt with gold applique, a sort of cowboy shirt. The bra remained off and tucked into her white leather purse.

The Puerto Rican opened the side door and they climbed out. He crouched at a plate and inserted a brass key and turned it and the plate lifted, revealing an open elevator. “Have fun,” he said, and went back into his limo.

They just fit onto the floor of the elevator and it slowly descended. A man and woman, looking to be in their seventies welcomed them.

“Do you own this place?” Joe asked.

The old man nodded.

“Were you the ones who distributed condoms at an orgy I heard about?”

The couple both looked at Laura, who looked back and then bowed her head.

“We intend to be discreet,” said the old woman.

“Nobody told me,” said Laura.

“You are trusted. Anyone who you told are here?”

“Yes.”

“Good.”

“We will not be present as your host has wished,” said the old man.

“But you will watch,” Joe said. “Isn’t that the point? And perhaps record?”

“Are you accusing me of extortion young man?”

“Yes. My best friend...”

“I am a very wealthy man who enjoys the pleasures of the flesh. Unfortunately mine has become weak. Thus I have created this place to enjoy the young and vital. I choose carefully so that not just I and my wife finds pleasure, but those that participate. Healthy bodies. Attractive faces. This is all I want or expect. The continuance of it depends on discretion, on my part and the part of the invited.”

“And your recordings?”

“I...”

“This place is a vault,” his wife answered. “Tapes remain in this vault.”

“A young man with a key has access,” Joe reminded him. “Did you come in this way?” he asked Laura.

“No. My roommate and I came to a posh 5th avenue townhouse and buzzed. A butler let us in. He took us to a door, for which he had us enter and left us in a small room. After a moment, a door slid open. An elevator that took us down to the basement.”

“Those that serve us,” the old woman said, “have no access unless it is allowed. The key our servant used simply signaled us. It’s for us to let someone in. Closed circuit allows us to view who comes.”

“No one else? Just the participants and you. No one comes to clean this place?”

“Ah. We are wealthy and do not wish anything but what our money has provided,” the old man smiled. “But a servant would not be in such a position.”

“You have given me a valid reason you might be reluctant to make use of your elaborate masturbation for something more. But being rich does not negate the possibility of wanting to be richer. Putting that aside for a moment, yes, a person without your means could find this set up quite profitable.”

“First of all, young man, though it is none of your business, what was to be given out has been given out, and what remains will be nearly impossible to spend in whatever time we have on this earth. As they say, you can’t take it with you. So we most definitely do not need to plot and scheme in such a vulgar way to add to what will be distributed willy nilly upon our death. Secondly, however good it does, the servants who keep this place spic and span are well vetted and actually enjoy the rewards our little performances offer.”

“And we do secure our tapes even further,” the old woman added.

“So you never bring them up to your bedroom for voyeuristic delectation?”

The old couple looked at each other and laughed.

“I do so love your vocabulary young man,” said the old woman.

Joe shrugged, “I’m a writer. And your careful speech seems to be infectious.”

“We are a couple pompous fools,” said the old woman. “Follow us.”

“You’re kidding,” said Rachel. “Joe just insulted you. Not that he didn’t have a reason.”

“No names young lady,” said the old man as they continued walking through a door.

“Joe’s a rather popular name,” Joe shrugged.

“Yes. Come on.”

They walked through what Laura must have meant was the booths for stripping and to a side room that needed a key that the old woman wore around her neck on a necklace.

“What’s the button?” Cheryl noticed.

“Sort of a First Alert button.”

“Like I fell and can’t get up,” Rachel chuckled.

“Yes, but this one’s more elaborate. It unlocks the access and sounds an alarm in our home. But it means essentially the same thing.”

“Makes sense,” said Moe.

“We’re old,” said the old man.

“But still have some frisk,” the old woman chuckled.

“That we do” he grinned.

They came into a room with one-way mirrors and a control desk. Three tape machines recorded from different angles the huge black bed where three familiar men were having sex. Neither Joe nor Hans wanted to watch, but the ladies seemed interested.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.