Senior Year
Part 6 - Twenty Years Later

Copyright© 2018 by Panther68

Incest Sex Story: Part 6 - Twenty Years Later - Brother and sister deal with their first serious relationships

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins  

Laura and Ted ended up getting married. Ted did become a layer and Laura earned a PhD in political science. Laura ended up teaching at a major university after spending a number of years working in Washington DC for various government think tanks.

David and Michelle married as well. They both earned PhD’s. David’s was in ancient history and Michelle’s in archeology. Their combined talent led them to many great discoveries. David had published many successful books about them as well as some fictional works.

The two couples lived close to one another and Laura taught at the same university as her brother and sister-in-law. They often vacationed together. What many did not know was that on some of these vacations it was David and Laura sharing a room while Ted and Michelle shared another.

Michelle’s mom was killed in a car accident during a bad winter storm. She never remarried knowing her husband had really not been killed in an accident and may still be alive. Certainly his case worker would let them know if something had happened.

After the funeral they went to David and Michelle’s house. Michelle said quietly, “Talk time.” they now all used that phrase when they wanted to have a very serious discussion. She wanted to bring up the subject of her dad. It was the secret that she had carried for over 20 years. She missed her dad and was worried about what had happened to him since she’d never heard back. She even still had the Jeep he had arranged for her to have as well.

“I need to tell you all something,” Michelle began. She knew that she could trust them with the secret she had held for so long. When they sat down she took Ted’s hand so he would sit with her. Her father was Ted’s uncle and she felt she should be with him as a family member when she told them. She proceeded to tell them about her father’s visit leaving out the details she was embarrassed about.

She turned to Ted saying, “I am sorry I had to keep this from you.” Tears were in her eyes due to both the loss of her mom and not knowing what became of her dad.

After Michelle had calmed down, Ted turned to his cousin and said, “Let me make some phone calls.” He stood up and excused himself to make some private calls to some friends that worked in the Department of Justice. Laura and David quickly took a seat on either side of her to offer support and comfort in her time of grief.

On a warm spring day a man now known as Tom Garret was tending to his small yard. He did not notice an old jeep which pulled up in front of his small modest house or the two couples that emerged. He jumped slightly when he felt a tap on his shoulders after living so long with the fear someone might find him. Before turning around, he heard a comforting familiar voice say, “Hi Daddy.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.