Senior Year - Cover

Senior Year

Copyright© 2018 by Panther68

Part 5 - Reconciliation

Incest Sex Story: Part 5 - Reconciliation - Brother and sister deal with their first serious relationships

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins  

Having discovered the joys of sex David and Laura engaged in it any chance they had. They slept together every night. They would sleep together in either of their rooms. They especially liked to use the guest room. It was although it was theirs to be shared together.

At school they were almost inseparable except for classes. They would go out together on weekends. None of this seemed suspicious to their friends because they had been like this before they started to date Ted and Michelle.

One day after school they passed by Ted and Michelle as they got ready to leave. No words were exchanged as they past each other in the hall. All four felt a sadness in their heart about what had happened and the relationships that could have been.

When David and Laura got in the car they both said at the same time, “Talk time.” That was their way of telling each other that there was something serious they needed to talk about.

When they got home, they sat on the couch together. They didn’t snuggle together as had become a common routine for them.

“Have you missed Ted?” David asked his sister.

“Yes, I must admit I have. You miss Michelle, don’t you?”

“Yea ... I do,” he responded.

“You know Davy, the intimacy that we’ve shared is great, but we both know it can’t last forever.”

“I’ve been thinking about that as well. I think how proud I would be to say you are my girlfriend but can’t. I think I know now why Ted and Michelle may have done what they did,” David said.

Laura looked at her brother telling him, “You know what we’ve shared is great, I really don’t want it to end. I can understand why they did it as well. I don’t think that they realized they would fall for us. Don’t ever tell Michelle this but she told me how great of a team the two of you would make if you got a PhD in history and she got hers in archeology. She seriously wanted something long term with you.”

David smiled widely. “She really told you that?” he said almost in disbelief because he often had thought the same thing. You know Ted said something similar when it came to him being a lawyer and you going into political science.”

This was the first time since the breakups that they felt happy talking about Ted and Michelle.

“Given what has happened between the two of us, I think we owe them a second chance,” Laura said.

“We do and I think we should be open about what has happened with us,” David told his sister.

“Mom and Dad are going out tonight. Let’s invite them over.”

Instead of them each calling their former boyfriend or girlfriend. Laura called Michelle and David called Ted. They asked each of them to come by around 7 o’clock.

Ted pulled up to the house just as Michelle was getting out of her jeep. She waited for her cousin to walk up the driveway. “Do you know what is going on?” she asked.

“David just told me he wanted to talk to me. I figured he just wanted to give me an earful for hurting his sister. I didn’t know he asked you to come over too,” Ted answered.

“He didn’t call me. Laura did and said the same thing. Well let’s see what they want. Hopefully we get a chance to apologize.”

They walked together and rang the doorbell. David and Laura answered the door together. “Hi ... Thanks for coming over on such short notice,” Laura said.

“Let’s go upstairs,” David directed pointing to the stairway. Ted and Michelle started up the stairs with David and Laura coming up behind them.

When they got to the top they noticed the furniture had been rearranged. The couch and loveseat were now facing each other. David and Laura sat together on the loveseat, so Ted and Michelle sat on the couch.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.