Senior Year - Cover

Senior Year

Copyright© 2018 by Panther68

Part 4 - The Prom

Incest Sex Story: Part 4 - The Prom - Brother and sister deal with their first serious relationships

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins  

The week went by quickly for Laura and David. They told nobody of their plans to attend prom together. Most of their friends assumed they wouldn’t go at all. The preparations for the prom kept them busy because they were both on the planning committee.

Michelle and Ted tried to not spend much time together especially at school where they were shunned by most of the students and only seemed to have each other as a friend. Thankfully word never got out that they happened to be cousins. Despite the breakup they decided not to resume their sexual relationship.

Finally it was Saturday, the day of the prom. Despite how close the siblings had always been as both brother and sister and friends in general, they both felt a tension inside they did not understand.

They sat together on the couch watching a movie to kill the time before they got ready. This time it was a romance movie and as they usually did they snuggled together as they watched it.

When it came time to start getting ready David headed to the shower first. Laura laid out her gown for the evening. Beverly who was her mom’s friend and a hairstylist was going to be coming over to do her hair for her shortly. While she was laying things out her mom came in the room. “Laura. Beverly called to say something came up and that she’d be about a half hour early,” her mom told her. “You’d better hop in the shower as soon as David finishes. Oh and she said to make sure to use a lot of conditioner when you wash your hair.” She then went back downstairs. She wanted to make sure the camera had fresh film to take plenty of pictures of the two of them before they left.

As soon as her mom went downstairs, she stripped and joined her brother in the shower. It was really nothing new for either of them. They had become quite used to sharing the bathroom and even the shower together.

“Davy, Beverly is coming early,” she told him. “Wash my hair for me and use lots of conditioner.”

David had come to enjoy washing his sister’s hair for her and he was nearly done with his shower anyway. “Be happy too, Sis.”

To save time, Laura washed her body as David washed her hair. As David worked the conditioner in he started to massage her scalp. Laura found herself becoming very relaxed and started to become aroused as she washed her breasts. Like that night weeks ago she starts to imagine it is David’s hands caressing her body.

David was concentrating so much on working in the conditioner he did not notice his sister fondling her breasts. David was finding himself becoming aroused as well, thinking back to the night his sister explored his body and held his cock in her hand. Subconsciously he moved closer, his hard cock resting in the crack of Laura’s ass.

Laura did not seem to notice the physical contact because she was lost in her own thoughts. When David had finished he used the removable spray head to rinse her hair. Laura turned around and without asking he proceeded to rinse the remaining soap from her body. She looked down and saw David’s cock standing erect. As they looked at each other the nervousness they had both felt earlier returned. This time they both knew the reason. It was an unspoken sexual tension that had been evolving within them. They both thought of what was supposed to happen for them each tonight with Michelle and Ted.

After he got ready David waited downstairs for Laura. Much like a bride before her wedding David was not permitted to see her until she was completely ready. David was in awe when Laura finally came downstairs.

The dress looked even better than the first time she tried it on due to the alterations. Her normally shoulder length hair had extensions that framed her face and went down resting on each of her breasts. The earrings brought attention to her lovely face. Naturally she was wearing the necklace with the two entwined hearts on it.

David had gotten Laura a wrist corsage. It was made up of white flowers and also red ones the same as her dress. As he put it on her, their mom started taking the usual barrage of pictures that all couples have to deal with on their prom night.

Soon the limo arrived and after another round of picture taking they were finally off to the prom.

As the limo arrived at the prom word spread fast and just about everyone came outside to see who it was, because this was a time before it became commonplace for the kids to have a limo on prom night.

When David and Laura emerged from the limo a small cheer went out for them, since nobody expected or knew they were coming. As they started walking into the building Laura put her arm through his and he held her hand in both of his. Their classmates seemed to part and line each side of the walkway as they made their way into the building. A few girls had to lightly elbow their dates in the side for the way they were checking out Laura

The evening went well for the two of them. They took turns dancing with each other and their friends. They both thought their friends were doing it out of sympathy for them. David and Laura both found themselves wanting to return to the arms of their sibling. They danced a little closer than most would expect a brother and sister to dance together, but it was dark for most of the dances. Nobody probably noticed concentrating on their own date for the evening.

When the time came to decide who the prom king and queen most were relieved that they didn’t have to choose between Laura and Ted and Michelle and David. It was a natural choice when Laura and David were chosen by their peers that night. The siblings found themselves somewhat embarrassed by the choice having never imagined or even wanting such a title.

After the prom David and Laura shared the limo with a few of their friends. They really just had fun driving around town. A few had managed to sneak some alcoholic drinks that night. David made sure to have the driver take them to where they were staying instead of back to the school and have them driving. Finally it was time for the siblings to call it a night and have the limo take them home.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.