Senior Year - Cover

Senior Year

Copyright© 2018 by Panther68

Part 3 - Betrayal

Incest Sex Story: Part 3 - Betrayal - Brother and sister deal with their first serious relationships

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins  

Things seemed to be going well between the two couples until Monday before prom.

Laura had to go to the girl’s locker room to get something she left in her gym locker after school. The student council meeting had finished much earlier than normal.

When she entered the locker room she thought she heard someone moaning in sexual pleasure. It was no secret that a couple of the girls that were gay or bi-sexual used the locker room for their fun. Laura just proceeded to her locker hoping she didn’t have to witness the act.

When she turned the corner to the row her where her locker was located she stopped dead in her tracks. There was Michelle leaning against the wall being fucked hard from behind by Ted. Neither saw or heard Laura.

“Oh yes ... fuck me good cuz. This is our last time and I want to remember it,” Michelle moaned.

“CUZ!!!” Laura shouted at them. “You two are cousins? You two have been screwing each other this whole time haven’t you? Michelle how could you do this to my brother. He is in love with you. Ted I thought you loved me. You two have just been using us to hide a relationship you couldn’t have openly.” With that Laura stormed out of the locker room.

As Laura left the locker room she was in tears. Her friend Beth had been waiting outside. “Laura, what’s the matter?” she asked.

“My EX-boyfriend is in their fucking my brother’s girlfriend like it’s the last time they will ever fuck each other,” Laura said through her tears. “I need to find Davy.” With that she went looking for her brother.

She found him in the parking lot waiting for Michelle to drive her home. He could see something was terribly wrong. Laura never cried in public. She climbed in the car and slammed the door shut. “Davy ... take me home now!!!” she demanded.

David got in the car and started driving without any questions. He started to call Michelle to tell her something was wrong and he’d be back to give her a ride.

Laura saw him dialing Michelle’s number and grabbed his phone and tossed it in the back smashing it against the rear window. “Don’t worry about that bitch. Ted is already giving her a ride,” she screamed.

David was beyond confused. He had never seen his sister this upset. “Laura ... what in the hell are you talking about?” David asked.

Laura did not answer but sat in silence the rest of the ride. David knew she would talk when she was ready and did not ask anything else.

When they got home she started to cry again as they entered the house. David put his arm around his sister to console her as they walked up the stairs even though he did not know what he was consoling her about.

When they got upstairs, Laura headed straight to the kitchenette and got out the bottle of Scotch they had hidden. She poured herself a glass and downed it in one sip. She filled her glass again and one for her brother. She walked over to the couch a little calmer now and offered David his glass. “You’re gonna need this too I think,” she told him.

David took the glass and sat down next to Laura. “So what’s going on Sis?” he asked. What has you so upset that you called Michelle a bitch?

“Let me put it to you this way,” she started. “The reason your girlfriend and my boyfriend haven’t had sex with us since we started dating is because they have been busy fucking each other behind our backs.”

“Laura if that is the case why wouldn’t they just date each other instead of us?” David asked with confusion.

“Apparently they are cousins. I never knew it until I heard Michelle call him ‘Cuz’ while I watched him fucking her brains out. So I guess since they couldn’t date each other in the open they used us as a cover so nobody would find it odd that neither of them were dating. No wonder they always wanted us to double date.” Laura broke down crying again as she rested her head in David’s lap.

The house phone rang and he could see from the caller ID it was Michelle. He was now pissed as well so he just picked up the phone telling her, “Don’t even bother to try to explain!!!” He then slammed the phone down hanging up on her. He didn’t give her a chance to say anything but could tell she was crying as well.

David softly caressed his sister’s face and hair as she rested her head in his lap. He understood her feelings because he felt them too. His major concern was how Ted had hurt her. “Do you remember how I said if Ted ever got out of line I’d find a way to kick his ass?”

Laura sat up and looked at her brother, “Yes, I remember. It was the day they first expressed an interest in us. We were trying to figure out if they had an ulterior motive. I guess we now know what it was.”

“Well, he has crossed that line. I may not be able to kick his ass, but let’s see him get into law school after it gets out he has been fucking his cousin for the last six months or maybe even longer. I’ll ruin his life for him.”

“Davy, that part can’t come out. The only other person I told about it was Beth. I didn’t mention the part that they were cousins. Most of the school will be mad enough at them for what they did to us. As far as I know nobody else knows they may be cousins.”

David sat and thought about why they shouldn’t. “We shouldn’t do that because we don’t know exactly how it started,” he thought out loud. “You and I have come about as close as you can get to having sex with each other because of the unusual way our relationship with them was.”

“Yes exactly. Davy, I know we never have talked about what has happened between us, but I want you to know that I have no regrets. I will always treasure the memory. We both know that it can’t become public”

“I don’t either Sis. In fact until Michelle started to become more receptive to having sex, I was feeling that I wanted things to go further and make love to you.”

Laura breathed a sigh of relief. “I was feeling the same about you. I could think of no other person I would want to be my first.” Laura found those feelings returning but did not say it aloud. If it were to happen now it would be rebound sex and she did not want the first time to be that way.

Her brother was having the exact same feelings but also did not mention them to his sister. “So what do we do now?” he asked.

“I don’t really know since nothing ever close to this has ever happened to me or any of my friends,” she answered. “I guess tomorrow I’ll go to the mall and see if I can return the prom dress. If I get the money back I’ll pay you back for the stuff from Victoria’s Secret since I’ve worn it and shouldn’t really try to return it.” She didn’t mention the jewelry since she knew it was David’s gift to her. She played with the necklace she’d worn every day since he got it for her and smiled for the first time since finding out about Michelle and Ted.

David turned his sister’s head so he could look into her eyes. “You aren’t taking anything back because you are still going to prom.” Correcting himself he said, “We are both going to prom together. Would you be my date for our prom Sis? I want everyone to see the most beautiful girl in school dressed to her finest.”

They both had joked about having to go to prom with each other before they started to date Michelle and Ted. Neither was worried about being teased by their friends about it then since they were so close and natural friends. Laura had never really gone out of her way to look beautiful, but when she heard her brother’s words her heart melted. She wanted to look better than she ever had before for her new prom date.

She straddled her brother’s lap facing him with her arms around his neck. The touch of her lips on his answered the question. The moment was interrupted when their mom called up the stairs and told them dinner was ready.

They both went downstairs and joined their parents at the table for dinner. They both picked at their food and neither said much.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.