Senior Year - Cover

Senior Year

Copyright© 2018 by Panther68

Part 2 - Frustration and Discovery

Incest Sex Story: Part 2 - Frustration and Discovery - Brother and sister deal with their first serious relationships

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins  

It had been another frustrating date night for both Laura and David. Both had managed some passionate kissing and heavy petting with their dates but that was as far as either of them had gotten.

They both got home about the same time and could tell their dates had gone the same for each of them. David didn’t even have to ask his sister as he got them both a glass of wine and sat down on the couch with her.

“What is wrong with us?” Laura asked rhetorically. “I am more than ready to give myself to Ted and he just keeps putting me off. Now he says he wants to wait until prom night and before that it was spring break. He found an excuse saying his parents cancelled their travel plans so he didn’t have the house to himself. We don’t need his house. We’re old enough to get a hotel room, and to be honest I am to the point I don’t care if I lose my virginity in the back seat of his car.”

“I don’t know Sis. Michelle is the same way. I really thought it was going to be tonight for us. Things were getting pretty hot and she actually was letting me unbutton her blouse. Then out of the blue she gets a text from her mom saying things were slow at the hospital and she was coming home early. She made me leave since she wasn’t supposed to have anyone over while her mom was at work. So here I am,” David said. Both of their glasses of wine had gone down quickly so David got up to get them a refill. This time he brought the bottle back with him.

Laura took her glass and downed it in one sip and quickly refilled emptying the bottle. “Is there still any of that scotch left?” she asked. She was referring to a bottle of very high quality scotch David managed to sneak away from one of the dinner parties their parents had hosted.

“Yes, I hid it in the back of the top shelf above the fridge,” David answered. “Want me to get it?”

“I’ll get it Davy.”

Laura got up taking their glasses and the empty wine bottle and walked toward the kitchenette. She needed to stand on a chair to reach the bottle. When she did her skirt rode up and exposed her thong covered bottom. David noticed and for the first time saw his sister in a sexual way. He quickly dismissed the thought blaming it on already being worked up from his date with Michelle and the wine starting to affect him.

Laura poured them each a glass over ice and returned and sat down next to David. The scotch was aged so the ice really wasn’t needed. They drank the scotch a lot slower than the wine.

“This hits the spot,” Laura said as she had a few small sips. The alcohol was working its way into her system and she started to relax. “Sorry I unloaded everything on you like that Bro. I know you’re having the same issues with Michelle.”

“That’s okay Sis. I’m always here no matter what’s on your mind,” David told her.

They sat in silence as they finished their scotch lost in their own thoughts and enjoying the feeling of it absorbing into their system. When they finished David got up taking his sisters hand as she stood up. David gave Laura a kiss on her cheek and she hugged him in return and said goodnight.

They both headed toward their rooms needing to relieve the sexual frustration they both felt.

Despite their earlier sexual activities and the relaxing effect of the wine and scotch, both teens seemed to be having the same problem of satisfying themselves. They were still trying to figure out why their dates were not receptive to their advances.

Laura was starting to think that maybe she was just sexually unattractive. She had to know if something was wrong with her. In desperation she got off of her bed and threw a robe over her naked body and walked through the bathroom and knocked on David’s door. She didn’t have to ask if she could come in but waited a few seconds knowing her brother was probably as naked as she was and give him time to pull the covers over himself.

David quickly pulled the covers over himself hiding his semi-erect cock from his sister’s view as she entered his room and sat on his bed.

“David ... I need you to be totally honest with me about something. I don’t want you to tell me things because you’re my brother and don’t want to hurt my feelings,” Laura told him straight up. “Promise me you’ll tell me the truth.”

“You know I’ve always been straight up with you,” David responded. “Whatever it is you want to ask I promise to tell you what I think.”

The adrenaline and need to know the truth had overpowered the effects of her earlier drinking. She was stone sober as she stood up next to the bed, untied her robe, and let it fall to the floor. She stood totally nude in front of her brother for the first time since they were young children.

“David, I know I am not as sexy as your girlfriend, but shouldn’t this body excite a guy sexually?” Laura asked. She slowly turned around letting giving David the second view of her firm rear end that night, only this time there was not a thong to cover it.

David was in a slight state of shock as he looked at Laura’s naked body. He already knew she had a beautiful face and his eyes wandered to her breasts. They were quite firm and seemed to be the perfect size for her build. What really intrigued him were her nipples. The aureole much smaller than ones he’d seen in any pictures or videos. They were not any bigger than a nickel and light brownish pink in color and the actual nipples were smaller than normal also. His eyes drifted lower over her smooth flat stomach. Her bush was neatly trimmed with the still wet lips of her pussy just barely exposed. Her legs were nicely toned and he continued looking downward to her feet to her toenails painted a dark shade of red matching the polish on her fingernails.

He looked deep into his sister’s emerald green eyes and told her. “Your body is incredible Laura.” If words alone were not enough to convince her, the tent in the bedsheets made by his hard cock did.

Laura barely heard her brother’s compliment as she noticed his cock becoming erect under the sheets. David noticed where she was looking. Nervously she asked, “Can I see it Davy?”

David nodded as Laura reached down and started to pull the sheets down exposing his naked body. A gasp escaped from her mouth when his cock came into view. It wasn’t as big as ones she’d seen online, but she thought it would be big enough to satisfy most girls. Still naked she sat on David’s bed and her hands explored his body. It was more a clinical examination than sexual. She eventually took his cock in her hand. She loved how it felt. It was warm and felt alive, unlike the few vibrators she had.

David’s hands explored his sister’s body as well. Again it was not meant to be sexual. Still her nipples hardened as he explored her breasts. His hands moved lower feeling the gentle curves of her waist and hips. Moving inward his fingers lightly grazed the wet lips of her pussy.

Feeling the fire igniting inside her, Laura got up. Her hand moved up the length of David’s cock before releasing it. She was not sure what to say. “Ugh ... thanks Davy. I feel a little better about myself. I better get back to my room.” She picked up her robe and returned to her room. In her hurry she left both doors to their shared bathroom wide open.

His sister wasn’t even out of the room when David wrapped his hand around his cock imagining it was still Laura who was holding it. His other hand went to his face still wet with the juices from her wet pussy. As he tasted her juices he simply held his cock repeating what she had done.

When Laura got back into her room, she got a vibrator from her dresser before lying back on her bed. Unlike earlier she was already on the brink of an orgasm from her brother’s touches. She slid the vibrator over the wet slit of her pussy imagining it was a nice hard cock. It wasn’t her boyfriend’s cock she was thinking of but rather the one she held in her hand just moments ago. Her other hand held and explored her breast just as David had held it. Just as she was about to cum, Laura did something she had never done before and shoved the vibrator deep into her pussy.

Just as David reached his own orgasm and started shoot jet after jet of cum which landed on his chest, He heard his sister scream from her room.

“Ohhh fuck! DAVEY!”

The scream was a mixture of pleasure and pain. The vibrator had busted her cherry as she had reached a climax and stretched her pussy with its length.

David wasted no time passing through the bathroom to his sister’s room to see what was wrong. He wasn’t prepared to see Laura removing a vibrator from her pussy wet with a mixture of her juices and blood. It quickly registered in his head what had happened.

Laura saw her brother standing next to her. His cock was still partially hard and it looked like cum on his chest. In a brief thought of modesty she pulled the bedsheets over herself.

“Are you alright?” he asked, not sure of what to say or do.

“I think so ... I guess I got a little carried away. I wasn’t planning on doing that and it hurt like hell. I am still pretty sore down there,” Laura replied. “I’ll be alright. Do you think you could start me a warm bath?”

“Sure Sis...”

David went to the bathroom and started the water in the bathtub. It finally clicked in his head he was naked and still covered with his own cum. He took a washcloth and cleaned himself up and wrapped a towel around his waist. Wetting another washcloth he returned to Laura’s room and handed it to her.

“Thanks Davy...” she said as she took the cloth from him and reached beneath the covers to clean up a little.

David noticed the sheets were stained with her blood. “Why you’re soaking in the tub, I’ll take care of changing these sheets for you.”

Laura got out of bed and started to reach for her robe but stopped. “Why bother now ... he’s already seen me in a most intimate way,” she thought to herself. As she headed toward the bathroom she felt a little unsteady in her legs. She briefly thought about asking David to help her, but the thought of his touch no matter where made her change her mind. It might re-ignite the fire she felt earlier between her legs.

David went to the linen closet and grabbed some clean sheets and proceeded to change the sheets to Laura’s bed. Despite what he’d already seen that night he gave her some privacy and did not cut through the bathroom to return to his own room. When he spotted the bottle of scotch he thought they both could use a little and poured them each a small amount and went to his room. He put on a pair of running shorts and t-shirt and sat on his bed listening for his sister to finish in the bathroom.

Soaking in the tub helped ease the soreness Laura was feeling. She was still shocked at herself that it was her brother she was thinking about when she busted her cherry. She heard David back in his own room. She wanted to talk to him even though she was unclear in her head about what.

“David ... can we talk?” she said loud enough for him to hear.

David walked closer to the open door but stood outside still wanting to give her privacy. “Yea ... I guess” David said.

“You might as well come in. It’s not like we have anything left to hide from each other,” Laura responded.

David entered the bathroom and sat down on the floor next to the tub. Laura had mixed feelings that he had put some clothes on. She liked the sight of his naked body as much as it seemed he liked hers. She thought it was respectable of him to sit on the floor where he could not see her naked body instead of sitting on the toilet where she would have been in full view. He set her glass scotch on the side of the tub and took a small sip of his.

“I’m sorry I barged in on you like that,” David stammered. “The way you screamed and called my name, I thought you hurt yourself and needed help.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.