Senior Year - Cover

Senior Year

Copyright© 2018 by Panther68

Part 1 - Two couples

Incest Sex Story: Part 1 - Two couples - Brother and sister deal with their first serious relationships

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins  

David and Laura Ryan were not your typical brother and sister. Laura was the older of the two siblings. She was born in early October. Her brother was born about 11 months later. Because of the cutoff dates for starting school, Laura and David began school the same year. Growing up together in the same grade the age difference never seemed relevant. There was never the ‘big sister’ or ‘little brother’ sibling rivalry between them. They grew up together as friends and classmates and had many of the same interests.

They turned into teenagers of average height, build, and appearance. David was 5’ 7” with brown hair and green eyes. His sister was 5’ 6” with dirty blond hair she wore at shoulder length. Her eyes were green as well but a much deeper emerald green compared to her brother’s eyes. Her breasts had developed into a 34 b cup.

David never really took an interest in sports because of his size. Laura never took an interest in being a cheerleader or anything of that nature because she didn’t have the over developed body that those girls generally possessed. Their interests were more toward academics at which they both had always excelled.

Throughout their freshman and sophomore years they both dated a variety of different people but neither found that right person they just clicked with. The sexual contact they had experienced was rather limited with members of the opposite sex and had done nothing more than heavy kissing and touching through their clothes. Like most teenagers they had discovered how to pleasure themselves sexually at night in the privacy of their own rooms or the bathroom while showering or bathing.

The siblings were now in their senior year of high school.

“So what has you in such a good mood?” David asked his sister as he started the car for the drive home from school.

“Would you believe that Ted Stratton asked me out for Friday night?” Laura replied. She proceeded to tell him about Ted carrying her books and walking her to her classes that afternoon. “Then as we walked to the parking lot, he asked me if I wanted to go see a movie Friday.”

“I had a pretty good day too. I was eating lunch and Michelle Rowe joined me. She was flirting with me and hinting about going out with me. I’m taking her the movies Friday too.”

“Who would have thought that the hottest guy and sexiest girl in school would want to go out with either of us?” Laura questioned.

“I don’t know about you Sis, but I’m just gonna go with it and see what happens,” David said. “Ted must have more brains than I’ve given him credit for to be asking you out. He may be a jock but let me know if he gets out of line with you and I’ll find a way to kick his ass.”

“Davy, I think I’m ready for a guy to get out of line with me. Ted Stratton would be perfect to be my first.”

David and Laura had talked many times that they both wanted to experience sexual relationships. The people they usually hung out with always seemed to be more interested in academics. The two siblings were smart enough to know that part of growing up was not just the books but having a social life as well.

“Yes, I know. Just before you let anything happen, make sure he’s just not using you for his own satisfaction. I don’t want you to just be another one of the girls he’s been with and him move on to the next one.”

“I will Bro. We’ve talked already about wanting the first time to be special. You keep that in mind as well when you are with your hot little cheerleader. What’s that saying? ‘Don’t let your little head think before your big head.’”

They both laughed at that as they arrived home.

Later that evening after they had finished their studies Laura and David relaxed in front of the television on the second floor of the house. It was almost a complete living area by itself. Their two bedrooms shared a common bathroom. There was a third bedroom with a queen sized bed reserved for out of town guests or the occasional couple who may have had too much to drink during one of their parents dinner parties. The common area had a large screen TV with a home theatre system. There as a complete set of furniture consisting of a loveseat, couch and a recliner. There was also a desk with a computer. They even had a small kitchenette with a stove, refrigerator, and small table to eat at.

Going to the refrigerator, Laura got a bottle of wine out and poured herself a glass. “Hey Davy, want a glass of wine?” she asked her brother.

“Sure. That sounds good,” he answered.

David and Laura’s parents had allowed them to do this when they started their senior year. The only condition they stipulated was that if they had so much as a sip they would not drive anywhere. The two teens respected that condition and rarely even drank to excess. When they did exercise that privilege it was to relax after a long hard period of studying or during their frequent discussions. The discussions ranged from schoolwork, things they saw on the news, even down to their personal lives. They were truly best friends to one another and could talk about anything. Tonight’s discussion was going to be about their new found friendships with Michelle and Ted.

Laura walked over and sat on couch and handed David his glass of wine before reaching for the remote. “Did you want to watch anything?” she asked.

“Not really. I actually was hoping we could talk about what happened at school today,” he said.

“The same thing has been on my mind as well,” she told David. “When Ted first approached me I was flattered. It surprised me that he would do something old fashioned like carry my books and walk me to class. Then when he asked me out I was like ‘am I dreaming or something’.”

David responded, “Same thing for me with Michelle today. I thought I was having one of my late night fantasies about her.”

It was no secret to either of them that the other masturbated. They could sometimes hear the other especially when they did it in the shower or bath or occasionally left both doors open to their shared bathroom.

“I find it kind of strange that we would both be approached on the same day by the most attractive guy and girl in the school wanting to go out with us. Do you think they’re playing us for some reason?” Laura asked.

“I’ve been thinking about it too. At first I thought maybe Michelle was doing it so I’d help her get her grades up. As I started talking with her I figured out I was wrong. She really seems pretty smart. Can you believe she wants to be an archaeologist someday?”

“I had the same thought about Ted. He actually wants to be a lawyer. He even told some of the colleges that are recruiting him to play football that his studies would come before football. I casually talked to the guidance counselor about him later and it’s true.”

“So I guess Ted may be tired of dating airheads, with you he gets both beauty and brains,” David complimented his sister.

Laura blushed, her face turning the same shade of red as the wine in her glass. Nobody had ever suggested she was beautiful not even her dad. Dads are supposed to say that about their little girl even if it not true. She finished the rest of her glass of wine and handed the glass to her brother. “I think I could use a refill,” she stated. David finished his as well and got up to get them a refill.

David returned with the refilled glasses and sat down next to his sister who took her glass. She turned and looked her brother in the eye and told him, “I think Michelle is getting a full package deal as well, I hope she appreciates having such a handsome and smart boyfriend.” She turned the TV back on to watch the late news together as was their normal routine. David put his arm around her as she snuggled against him resting her head on his chest. There was no sexual intent just a brother and sister enjoying the evening together. When the news was over Laura got up and gave David a sisterly goodnight kiss and retired to her room. David surfed through the channels and seeing nothing of interest decided to turn in himself.

Earlier that evening Michelle was taking a shower when her mom knocked on the door and opened it. “I’m leaving for work now,” her mom informed her. “Are you sure you’re alright with me working the night shift?”

Michelle’s mom was an emergency room nurse at the local hospital. Although her seniority would allow her to work any shift of her choice, finances forced her to the work the night shift for the extra pay. Her husband of twenty years had left them Thanksgiving day... “I’ll be fine Mom,” Michelle answered. “In fact I already have my homework done, so I’ll probably just exercise for a while and go to bed early.” Michelle was telling the truth partially. But her plans to go to bed early didn’t include sleeping. The exercise she had planned would not meet her mother’s approval either. Thankfully her mom did not catch the inconsistency that she was taking a shower before she worked out.

After she got out of the shower, Michelle picked up her phone and made a call. “She left about 15 minutes ago, so we’ll have the whole night,” she said into the phone. “Great, I’ll see you when you get here. I’ll leave the backdoor unlocked. I’ll be waiting in my room for you.” Michelle finished getting ready for her visitor and slipped on a very sheer baby doll nightie with matching panties.

She lay down on her bed and started to think about the night ahead. She started to lightly rake the nails of her right hand over her breasts. With her left, she did the same to her panty covered pussy. Her nipples began to harden with her light touch. Reaching into her panties she slowly ran her fingers through her soft light brown pubic hair. As she became more aroused she started to finger her wet pussy. She was more than ready to feel a nice hard cock sliding in and out of her pussy.

When she heard the doorbell ring she wondered why he didn’t let himself inside and come straight to her room like she had told him. “I could have sworn I left the door unlocked,” she said to herself. She thought about taking off her wet panties because she was going to have him right there in the living room she was so worked up. She decided to leave them on because she liked having her man undress her even if she was pretty much naked already.

Before opening the door she rolled her nipples between her fingers making sure they were nice and hard. She opened the door and looked up ready to lay a big kiss on his lips.

SMACK!!! “What in the hell are you doing back here?”

Michelle’s hand stung and her wrist hurt from smacking him so hard across his face. Despite the pain from being slapped he could not help but notice the taste and smell of her pussy on her fingers as her hand grazed his mouth and nose. He also could not help but notice how hot and sexy she looked as she stood before him in a nightie which left nothing to the imagination.

Brian Rowe stood in the doorway stunned both from being slapped and the sight of his almost naked daughter in front of him. He didn’t expect to be welcomed with open arms but he never would have imagined his angel of a daughter would physically assault him. Gathering his thoughts he focused on the reason he came. Looking at Michelle he told her, “I know I deserved that. I came tonight to try to explain what happened. Is your mom home?” He thought to himself, “Obviously she was expecting someone else and ready for some serious sex. There was no way her mom was home.”

“She’s at work. She had to take the night shift to make extra money to pay the bills, all because you left us,” she explained.

“I can explain if you let me. May I come in?” he asked her.

Michelle looked at him saw the sincerity in his face. “Okay, come in,” she said as she walked to the couch and sat down. She must have forgotten how little she was wearing because she did not go to put a robe on or even attempt to hide her body from his view.

Her dad stepped inside. As Michelle took a seat her dad went to the kitchen and got some ice for the freezer. He wrapped them in two washcloths. One was for Michelle’s hand and the other for his face. He walked back to the living room and handed one to his daughter to ease the stinging he knew she must be feeling and put the other to his face.

He looked how she was dressed or rather not dressed and said, “Obviously you were expecting someone else?”

Michelle responded, but not totally being truthful, “Yes, I have a new boyfriend that I really like. He is not like the jocks I have dated before. He is very good in school and planning on majoring in history in college. I think you would like him.” It wasn’t David she was having over though.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.