A Woman Warrior - Cover

A Woman Warrior

Copyright© 2018 by Allan Joyal

Chapter 3: The Corporal’s Visit

Jade jumped up. “Damn, and it was so nice laying there like that.”

Bryn giggled. “But now you get a bit of hard sausage.”

Jade found a pillow and threw it at Bryn. “So do you, but I’d prefer your soft tongue. You owe me.”

I was standing up as Bryn collected the pillow and tossed it on the bed. She then pounced on Jade and pulled her down for a lusty kiss. “Anytime. I want to compare the taste of your pussy to my mistress’ pussy.”

Jade was standing there in shock as I headed out of the room, headed for the entrance. As I passed through the doorway to the bedroom I had a thought. “AI, can the bedroom be made private. The door should be closed when we have visitors and only open to allow my concubines or I to pass through. No one from outside please.”

“Confirmed,” the AI said as I reached the pod door. I was arranging my hair as the door opened.

“Are you sure we are invited?” I heard a male voice say as the door started to open.

“Trust me. And it’s three incredible babes,” replied the voice of Corporal Whitman. He and his companion were standing with their backs to the opening door. I could see his companion waving his hands as Corporal Whitman shook his head. The discussion ended quickly and the Corporal turned and suddenly realized I was standing in front of him with a smile on my face.

His companion had not turned yet and continued to speak. “This better not be a joke. Last time you said this, it was those three hillbilly girls who had all of four teeth between them.” He realized that Whitman was no longer looking at him and turned towards me. “Oh, shit!”

I giggled. While he had been ranting I had finished pulling my hair forward so it covered my right breast. I had turned so that while it was clear I was naked, neither Corporal Whitman nor his friend could see everything. Still the look must have been effective because Whitman’s friend’s hands dropped to his crotch.

I was stepping back to let them in as I heard Jade call out. “Our toys here?”

“I am not a toy,” Corporal Whitman grumbled as he led his friend into the room. Once his friend was standing in the middle of the room, I grabbed Whitman and gave him a quick kiss, pressing my breasts into his cheat.

“I think these two are overdressed,” I vamped to Bryn and Jade. “Why don’t you unwrap your presents.”

Jade and Bryn moved forward with giggles. Jade grabbed Whitman’s friend and pushed him down on one of the couches, her hands moving to remove the uniform he was wearing. Bryn came up to Whitman and quickly dropped to her knees to attack the waistline of his uniform. As she did, Whitman quickly removed the top of the uniform, tossing it into a corner.

I stepped back to see what was happening. Jade had her man naked and was teasingly rubbing her breasts on his rapidly hardening cock. She has said that even her little B cup breasts could get a man hard that way, and it had always been her alternative to giving a blowjob to some of the Poodle’s customers. The man’s eyes were closed as he fought his lust.

“Fuck, Whitman! What did you get me into?” the man groaned.

I heard an answering moan from Whitman and found that Bryn had gotten his cock out and was licking and sucking on it. “It was just supposed to be getting the two concubines pregnant, Thomas. I told you,” he replied.

I was still standing next to Whitman and grabbed his head, turning it to give him a short kiss. “What, you thought we’d let you come in and do a bit of Wham, Bam, Thank you Ma’am action? Oh no! My ladies deserve a bit of pleasure before the end.”

Jade giggled as Thomas gave another groan and came, spurting semen over his stomach and chest. “Well, we could exchange pleasure without them, but if they prove to be that poor at loving, I say we don’t invite them back.” She slid up and licked Thomas’s neck before reaching down and positioning his cock at her pussy entrance.

“Think he’s ready?” I asked Jade with a wink.

Jade dropped her body down, easily taking in the full length of Thomas’s cock. “They’re never ready,” she said with a sigh. “But he’ll love it. First cock I’ve had without a condom in ages.”

I was about to say more when Whitman groaned loudly. Bryn gave her own giggle and then called out. “Mistress, can you go sit on the couch?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.