A Woman Warrior - Cover

A Woman Warrior

Copyright© 2018 by Allan Joyal

Chapter 2: Starting Out

We found a crowd of confused and scared people in the large room we appeared in. Bryn shivered noticeably and clutched tightly to me as a number of distressed and frightened voices cried out. Jade offered her own support to Bryn by coming up behind her to hug her. I was leading Bryn to a quieter corner when a voice called out.

“Once you are through the teleporter find a quiet spot and get organized. Sponsors need to approach the table with all CAP cards for their household as well as any medicines currently being taken by their concubines. Please have your concubines wait for you, so we don’t crowd the table,” the voice said.

I gently shifted Bryn so her arms were around Jade. Once she was safely in Jade’s arms I asked. “Any medicines?”

Jade shrugged. “Birth control, but nothing else. Bryn?”

Bryn shook her head. “Just birth control.”

I laughed and gave Bryn a kiss on her forehead before turning to walk to the table. Just before I walked of Jade called out. “Should we get naked? I see most of the concubines have.”

I shrugged. “I’d hate for you to lose that lovely gown if you don’t have to. And I’m not going to require nudity in the house. I like the tease that comes with a nice sheer nightgown.”

Jade giggled. “A stage and a brass pole would work good as well. We can play with some outfits later.”

I walked away laughing. There was no line at the table when I arrived and I found myself facing a tired looking woman wearing a gray uniform. “CAP Cards and name?” she said without looking up.

“Tanya Walker, although the corporal called out my married name of Dragovic,” I said as I handed over the cards.

The woman looked at them briefly before sliding them into a card reader at the table. “Any medicines?”

“None, although I do have a request that pertains to medical,” I replied.

The woman looked up for a moment as she pulled a small box from a stack next to her. “Go ahead.”

I paused and then tried to smile. “I have two female concubines, and I understand that they are expected to become pregnant at some point. One of the marines who ran my pickup said the medical pods did something to enhance fertility. I was wondering if both my ladies could go in now. He promised to stop by during his break from performing pickups. He plans to arrive with a friend, and it would be nice in some ways to have the pregnancy issue no longer a concern.”

The woman stared for a moment and then looked beyond me. I looked back and the milling crowd of scared and confused people prevented seeing Jade or Bryn, but the woman must have seen something she liked because she nodded. “It’s irregular, but this crowd is taking forever to get organized and the initial medical scan only takes about fifteen minutes. That pad you are holding will guide you directly to the medical room, and you and your concubines can go through the initial scans now if you want. At most you’ll have a five-minute wait. I’m not sure how backlogged they are from earlier pickups.”

I nodded to the woman and turned to make my way through the crowd. As I did I heard the earlier announcement repeated. The crowd seemed to be completely disorganized and more than once I hear the slap of an angry hand striking flesh. I concentrated on finding my ladies and ignored the panicked cries of people around me. Getting back to Jade and Bryn took a moment. Once I was there it was clear that Bryn was becoming increasingly distressed. I quickly pulled up the box and activated it.

“They gave me a guide to the medical room. Let’s go and get out of this madhouse,” I said.

Bryn nearly tore the box out of my hand and looked at the display on the box. Without a word she started dragging Jade and I from the chamber, seeking the medical room.

Jade and I fought giggles as Bryn led the way into the twisting maze of passages that led from the room we were in. Once we entered the corridors and the sounds of fear and anger from the room started to fade Bryn began to relax, finally stopping at an intersection. “Sorry,” she said quietly, once again looking at the floor.

I took a peek at the display and found that we were only a short distance from the medical room. “No worries,” I replied, giving Bryn a hug. “Being in that room was rather unpleasant. Now, how about we go to the medical room for our initial checkup? After that, we can get to our new home and enjoy a quiet glass of wine.”

Jade giggled and added her own hug before nodding to me. I turned down the passage and led my two ladies to the medical room.

There a young man who frowned as we entered greeted us. “Tanya Walker?”

I nodded. “Yes, with my concubines. I know none of us have an urgent need for the pods, but the woman checking us in said you might be able to fit us in now. One thing I want to ask is can both Bryn and Jade have their fertility enhanced now?”

The man sighed and grumbled. “Lesbians. I hate when we get a bloody lesbian sponsor.”

“Bi-sexual actually,” I growled. “However, I wanted people at home who I wanted to return to, and after my experience with being married, I didn’t want a man waiting at home.”

Jade giggled. “I’ve never been with a woman for sex, neither has Bryn. But I agree with my mistress.”

The man stood and looked at me. He seemed a bit confused and finally I shrugged. “Look, Jade and I both have had sex with many men, and if you want us to prove it, perhaps we can arrange something. Not tonight though, we already have a date scheduled.”

The man looked at us in shock as Bryn giggled and blushed. He stared quietly and finally sighed. “Well, I have three empty pods I can place you in. No cosmetic changes for now though. This will just be the initial scans and medical workups. This is to get rid of any diseases or genetic issues right away.”

I nodded and we filed over to the pods he indicated, as we reached them he turned to look at Jade. “She needs to get naked when she gets in the pod.”

I sighed and reached around to untie my own gown. “Can you save the gowns for us?” I asked.

The man looked uncertain. “Normally, the clothing of concubines is recycled. I’m not sure I should. Besides, concubines are supposed to arrive naked. How in hell did you get this far with clothed concubines?”

I put my hand on his as my gown fell from my shoulders and dropped to the floor leaving me standing there in a silk pair of bikini panties and my thigh-high stockings. “Please,” I asked. “Evening gowns as nice as mine and Jade’s are special, and it doesn’t hurt anyone for her to have it.”

Jade smiled at me. “Don’t worry Savannah, I don’t think we’ll need a gown in our pod.”

I turned to look as she bent down to remove her heels and stockings. “I disagree. These outfits are perfect for entertaining and show. I don’t want you to feel like you are just my belonging. I want you to be my friend and lover.”

The man shook his head. “Concubines are simply there for men to dump their sperm in and to raise the babies afterwards,” he muttered. However, he then stiffened for a moment as I finished removing my clothing and as I carefully folded the gown and stockings he turned to me with a sigh. “You and your concubines can put clothing you want to keep on that shelf there,” he said pointing to a shelf on one wall. “That’s all I’ll do.”

Jade jumped up with a happy cry and gave Bryn a quick hug before folding her own gown and carefully placing it on the shelf. Bryn merely blushed and held her plain panties for us to see. “I don’t think we need to save these,” she said.

Jade laughed. “Oh god no! We need to get you some hi-cut bikini panties and thongs. You are a pretty woman, and just need the confidence to thrust your breasts forward and strut.”

I giggled as I placed my clothing next to Jade’s. “We’ll have to teach her the favorite of the Poodle Pack.”

Jade was about to get in the pod and turned with a gasp. “You mean, the Pride of the Pussy Parade? The Prance of Power!”

I giggled as I got into the pod. “Oh yes, the heel first, slut strut!”

Jade joined in my giggles as we lay back and allowed the pods to close over us.

Some time later, it could have been three minutes or three hundred, the pod door opened and I sat up slowly. The man was standing over at another open pod, talking with a young man who seemed extremely nervous about the situation. I started to pull my legs out of the chamber to swing them to the floor when the man noticed me. “Oh good, the AI let you out first. Let me settle Jim here in his pod and I can give you the short report.”

I nodded as I finished standing up. The pod did not seem to have done much to me. I felt a bit hungry, but a quick check on my arms and legs showed no changes. But that had not surprised me much. In high school I had participated in basketball, volleyball and golf all four years. I had even practiced gymnastics, but my height made competing in contests almost impossible. Once I had married Radov, the man refused to allow me to continue playing basketball or volleyball because they were too plebian, but I had maintained my body through tennis and golf as well as daily workouts in the exercise room of his mansion. The fact that I was in good shape had not been a surprise.

The boy, Jim, finally laid back and the pod closed. The man who had helped me earlier walked over and slowly checked my body up and down. “You know, I see a lot of women who look as good as you, but most only look that nice after their cosmetic enhancements.”

I shrugged letting my breasts bounce just a little. “Clean living and lots of exercise. But is that all you have to say?”

The man looked me in the eye and sighed. “You’ve heard it before I see. Very well, the good news is that you are fine, no physical issues. Your concubine Mi Sun had some evidence of tearing in both her vaginal and anal regions. Probably from rough sex, but it was all old injuries, nothing recent or difficult to fix. The other woman, Bryn, had some impacted wisdom teeth, but the medical pod fixed that. In all, you and your concubines are in great shape.”

“We have great shapes too,” I vamped. “I already know that the only cosmetic work I’m planning is to make sure that we keep the figures we have now.”

The man shook his head as the pods containing Bryn and Jade opened. They sat up slowly and I took advantage of their momentary lapse in vigilance to give each a long and slow kiss. “My princesses are back!”

Jade glared, but Bryn returned my kiss with passion and giggled as I released her. “And this princess is wet for her queen.” Before I could react she put her arms around my waist and pulled me in so her lips encircled my nipple. The gentle suction she used froze me as she flicked my nipple with her tongue and brought a moan to my lips. I pushed her away.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.