Good Medicine - Freshman Year - Cover

Good Medicine - Freshman Year

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 37: Encounters

October 9, 1981, McKinley, Ohio

"You're really going to cut back your hours to just the six-hour Saturday shift?" Nancy asked.

"That's what I told Mr. Sokolov yesterday, yes. And he can reduce the hours whenever he finds someone to take them."

"What happened?"

"The Biology Department secured a grant for $1500 per semester for me. I explained my situation to Doctor Stanton, my advisor, and he talked to Doctor Norris. I'm starting in the honors program next semester, and there is a small amount of money available for honor students. It's enough so I don't need to work at all, but I want to work at least one shift. It'll give me a bit of extra money, and those morning hours on Saturday aren't really going to interfere with anything. The other thing it lets me do is take karate again. If you add all of it together, I feel like I'll have enough money to be comfortably poor during my last two years of medical school."

"Welcome to my world!" Nancy declared. "I guess this does help with one potential issue."

"Which one?" I asked.

"Sometimes you are even more clueless than usual. We work together."

"Oh. I guess I didn't think about it because it won't change how I act."

"Are you sure?"

"Work is work. I made a promise to Mr. Sokolov, and I'll keep it."

"I don't think it's going to be that easy," she sighed.

"For me, it is. I'm sure."

"I'll take your word for it, but we do need to be careful."

"Have I kissed you or anything like that at work? Even hugged you?"

"No."

"There you go. Don't worry about it."

"OK. Can we see True Confessions tonight?"

"Sure. Whatever you want!"

"I do have a request for next weekend."

"You already asked for THAT!" I teased.

"Duh! On Monday, will you walk me to the bus?"

"So you can show me off to 'Miss Delicious'?" I chuckled.

"They thought I was messing with them! They don't believe I have a boyfriend in college."

"Boyfriend?"

"What should I call you?"

"That's fine, I was just surprised you used the word."

"There really isn't a good option besides that which I can think of. Is it a problem?"

"Not at all. Have you thought more about the 'play' versus 'make love' question?"

"It's tough," she sighed. "I'm worried that you'll be hurt just like you're worried that I'll be hurt."

"True."

"Would it ruin things completely if I said I just wanted to play for now and see where things go?" she asked nervously.

"No," I replied.

"No?! What?!"

"I had a very good talk with Jocelyn last Monday. I didn't tell you about that part of it because I wanted to think it through. I had to come to terms with what happened between Jocelyn and me. I have."

"So casual sex is OK?"

"I don't think I'd put it quite that way. It's not like you and I don't know each other or are having sex on our first date. Or even our second or third one. It's an important distinction in my mind."

"That actually makes sense. I wouldn't have done it with you after the first date or even the second."

"Exactly. But playing does have a condition. It means we're not a couple."

Nancy nodded, "I know. That's actually what scared me. Being a couple. It seemed so ... so, permanent."

"And you don't trust me to keep that commitment. At least not yet."

"No, I'm sorry."

In the end, whatever words she wanted to use, what we were doing amounted to the same thing — seeing if things between us would work. I was willing to make the basic commitment to her — to not see anyone else after we made love — but she was so scarred by her dad and Chet that she couldn't accept even that. And that made me wonder if she'd ever be able to make a commitment. But it was very early on, and there was plenty of time to find out.

"Nancy, we're fine. I'm not going to run away."

"Ask me again at graduation."

"Count on it. Do the rules at your school allow me to take you to Prom?"

"I have to ask specific permission each time, but as a Senior, I'm allowed to request to bring a date who's a Freshman in college to any dance."

"Do you want to go to any of your dances?"

"Just Prom. We missed the Fall dance already, which is OK because I wasn't interested in going. The same is true for our Spring dance."

"What are we doing next Friday?"

"Pick me up at the store, and we'll have dinner, then go to my house, and you can have me for dessert."

"Now, there's an offer no sane man could refuse!"

We arrived at Frisch's and, as creatures of habit, sat in our same booth and ordered the same meals as we had the previous few weeks.

"You decided to come back on Sunday?"

"Yes. I'll go to church and then come back to McKinley for work. I need to study on Sunday for mid-terms. This will be a tough week, but by Friday, I'll be ready to be away from school for a few days and spend them with you."

When we finished our meal, we headed to the theatre to see True Confessions. We both enjoyed the movie and when it finished, I took Nancy home, where we exchanged a soft kiss.

October 10, 1981, Rutherford, Ohio

"Turn left here," Emmy said, her voice full of anticipation. "Then park in spot 207."

I did as she directed, and the minute I stopped, she hopped out of the car.

"Come on!" she insisted, pushing the car door shut.

I turned off the engine, put the car in 1st gear, and set the parking brake. I deliberately took my time doing that and getting out of the car. Emmy was already at the door of the building, putting her key into the tumbler to open the door.

"Come on!" she begged.

I walked towards her, not showing any sense of urgency because, from the second I'd arrived at her house, she'd been almost beside herself with impatience. It was obvious she'd been looking forward to this day, and now that it was here, she didn't want to waste one second of it. I, on the other hand, had second, third, and fourth thoughts.

As I'd thought about it, I came to the conclusion that part of my pushing for SOME kind of commitment with Nancy was about NOT being with Emmy. Or anyone else, for that matter. Even a simple 'going steady' situation would have allowed me to gracefully back out, though I would certainly have upset Emmy by doing so.

I considered the situation with Angie, which my friends had completely misread. When I'd agreed to study with her, I'd had no intention of doing what they'd suggested, even if it had been offered. I'd been relieved when it hadn't, and she'd come right out and said that when Freshman year was over, we'd know if this was more than just studying. To me, that seemed like the right approach.

My talk with Jocelyn had jarred me, and I had, finally, made peace with having made love with her and had truly considered what she said. I'd talked with Nancy about it, and we'd both agreed that the idea of truly casual sex just wasn't appealing. And despite Jocelyn's prescription, I just didn't see it in the cards for me.

Emmy and Nancy were different — I got to know them and spent time with them before we reached that point. I had no idea what would happen with Angie, but it was clear we were going to get to know each other first. Even with Becky, I'd spent time with her. Heck, even Paula wouldn't technically qualify, as we'd talked quite a bit while working.

So, here I was, with Emmy, and I knew that I couldn't behave the way I had with Jocelyn. I had, on my drive to West Monroe, concluded I really DID want to be with her. I did my best to analyze my feelings, and I was confident I wouldn't have any regrets. I was also confident that Emmy wanted this and that she would have no regrets, either. Her behavior confirmed that beyond any shadow of any doubt.

Where I had doubts was with Nancy. But that wasn't something to think about while I was with Emmy. I pushed the thoughts from my mind as I reached the door. Emmy grabbed my arm and tugged, encouraging me to follow her up the steps, then down the hall to the door marked '2G'. She inserted the key into the lock, opened the door, and dragged me inside.

"Emmy, relax," I soothed. "We have more than seven hours!"

"I wanted to do this with you YEARS ago!" she declared, closing and locking the door. "And that night at the lake? I was ready to rip our clothes off and just do it!"

"Well, now you have me for the rest of the day to do whatever you want."

"I told you what I wanted! I want you to put that ridiculously huge thing in me! Leslie said I should give you a blowjob first so you can last! She said teenage guys can have that problem! Can I see it?"

"Here?"

She nodded and leaned back against the door. I was glad I'd been with Jocelyn, or I might have already made a mess in my pants. Oral sex first might not be a bad idea. I pulled my rugby shirt over my head and tossed it on the couch. It was followed by my belt, pants, socks, and finally my briefs.

"Wow!" she breathed, her eyes wide. "Do you want to see me?"

"Very much so," I said.

Emmy walked over to stand about two feet in front of me. She pulled her blue sweater over her head, then quickly removed her jeans and socks. She smiled and reached around her back, unhooked her bra, and let it drop, displaying small, firm breasts topped by small pink nipples. She smiled again and, with a twinkle in her eye, quickly pulled off her panties, leaving her naked before me.

She was a vision to behold, with her long, black hair draped over her shoulders, her small breasts, flat stomach, and a V of black pubic hair flooding my senses. I was rock hard and was afraid Leslie was right in her assessment. I held out my arms, and Emmy stepped forward, bringing her soft skin into contact with mine. Her nipples gently rubbed my chest, and as I wrapped my arms around her, I felt the soft tickle of pubic hair at the base of my shaft.

Emmy put her arms around me and pressed herself tightly to me. She put her head on my chest and sighed deeply. I struggled to maintain control, but I feared it was a losing effort.

"Should we go to the bedroom?" I asked softly.

"Yes," she whispered.

She squeezed me in her arms once more, then released me and took my hand to lead me down the short hallway.

"Rubbers," I said.

I turned back and extracted the packets from the pocket of my jeans.

"How many?" she asked breathlessly.

"Three."

"Oh, God!" she moaned softly. "Yes!"

I took her hand, and we walked a few paces to the door of the bedroom, where I saw that the bed was turned down, and I heard the radio playing softly. I walked over to the nightstand and set down the packets of rubbers, then turned back to Emmy. We both moved and were quickly locked in a tight embrace and as our lips met, I savored the feel of her body against mine. Our tongues touched, and once again, I came close to losing it. After a minute, I broke the kiss.

"I think Leslie was right," I whispered.

Emmy giggled and pulled me towards the bed. She pushed gently to get me to sit down, then knelt in front of me.

"I, uh, have, uh, never done this," she said nervously. "Leslie told me how."

I wasn't worried because the chances that I'd last more than a minute were slim, and she'd be 'rewarded' with success pretty much immediately. Emmy gently grasped my shaft with her hand, and I felt her lips touch my glans. Ever so slowly, they parted and slid along the smooth skin. I took a deep breath and let it out as Emmy began gently sucking and moving her tongue while slowly stroking my shaft with her hand.

It actually lasted about ninety seconds before I groaned, and the first spurt flew into Emmy's mouth. She squeaked but continued to suck and pump me with her hand as several more spurts joined the first. When she sensed I was done, she released me, stood up, and left the bedroom. I heard her spit into the sink, then heard water running, and she was back.

"Sorry," she said, looking a bit sad.

"For what?" I asked, taking her into my arms.

"Spitting it out; I just couldn't..."

I took my hand, put it under her chin, and raised her head so I could give her a soft kiss.

"It's OK," I said. "It was wonderful."

I led her to the bed and helped her in, then got in next to her. I knew I'd be ready to go in a few minutes, but I had another thing I very much wanted to do first. We kissed, but I broke that kiss almost immediately and kissed my way down to her breasts. Remembering the lessons Jocelyn had taught me, I kissed, licked, and sucked on Emmy's beautiful breasts, eliciting soft moans. I abandoned them sooner than I would have liked, but I had a much more interesting place to put my lips and tongue.

"Unnnnggggghhhh!" Emmy groaned loudly when I pressed my tongue against her clitoris.

I moved my mouth and began placing soft kisses along the insides of her thighs and along her labia. I probed carefully between them, Emmy's juices quickly covering my tongue. I pressed deeper to get more of her wonderful, musky flavor, then began gently sucking, kissing, and licking. Emmy's breathing became ragged, and I felt her hand on the back of my head, gently urging me to bring her over the edge. After a moment, she shuddered.

"Unnnnggggghhhh!" she groaned again, then gasped, "Oh my God! Mike! Yes! Oh! Oh!"

I raised my face from between Emmy's legs and started to move up next to her, but then realized I probably should wash my face, given that she'd spit after the blowjob.

"Mike?" she asked worriedly.

"Just going to wash my face," I said.

"Uhm, yeah, OK."

I went to the bathroom and quickly washed and dried my face, then went back to the bedroom. I climbed into bed next to Emmy and pulled her to me. We kissed and touched for a couple of minutes.

"Can we?" she whispered.

"Yes," I replied and reached for one of the small packets on the nightstand.

I had been worried about using a rubber and had zero experience with them, so I'd purchased a second box and practiced three times, using the first box in my room at night, ensuring I could put the latex over my erection with minimal difficulty. The practice paid off as I easily rolled the lubricated condom, purchased at the recommendation of the pharmacist in the drug store in McKinley, over my straining shaft as Emmy watched in amazement.

"Put it in me," she begged. "Please!"

I nudged her shoulder, and she moved to her back. I moved on top of her and felt her legs part, giving me access to the place she wanted me. I grasped my shaft with my hand and lined it up, kissed Emmy softly, then pushed forward. I didn't make immediate progress, so I increased the pressure. Emmy spread her legs even wider, and suddenly, I was two or three inches inside her.

"Urck!" she gasped, choking. "Wait!"

I hadn't intended for that to happen, but between how slick she was, the lubrication on the condom, the pressure I'd been applying, and her sudden spreading of her legs wider, I'd obviously pushed roughly through her hymen. I looked into her eyes and saw a hint of a tear. I kissed her softly and waited.

"OK," she gasped. "Get it all the way in."

I gently pulled back and pushed forward, making some progress, then repeated the motions two times until I was fully buried in her tight confines.

"Oh God," she gasped. "I feel so full! Just stay there!"

I wasn't going to object to the sensations, which were like a tight glove, and gentle ripples as Emmy breathed and her heart beat strongly. We exchanged several soft kisses, and between each one, I looked into her eyes, seeing pure lust, which I was sure was obvious in my own.

"Mike?" Emmy whispered.

"Yes?"

"Will you fuck me now? Fuck me really good?"

I nodded and slowly withdrew most of the way, then pushed back into her, grinding against her when I reached full depth. Emmy wrapped her arms and legs loosely around me, and after the fourth stroke, she began moving her hips up to meet my thrusts. Slowly, over the next few minutes, I increased the pace and force of my motions. Our pulses quickened, and our breathing grew labored as we moved ever more frantically against each other. I knew I was getting close and wasn't sure how long I could last, but the rubber seemed to take a bit of the edge off.

"Oh, Mike!" Emmy gasped, then moaned loudly.

I felt strong ripples along my latex-covered shaft, and then she squeezed me tightly with her internal muscles. The pleasure was exquisite, and the grasping and loosening of my shaft pushed me closer and closer to my own release. About a minute after Emmy's orgasm, I couldn't hold back. I pushed as deeply into her as I could, groaned, and filled the rubber. When my orgasm passed, I put my head next to Emmy's on the pillow and recovered my breath.

Remembering the instructions on the box of rubbers, about a minute later, I grasped the rubber and gently pulled out of Emmy, causing her to whimper. I got up from the bed and went to the bathroom to remove the red-streaked rubber. I wrapped it in a tissue and put it in the trash, then used a washcloth to clean myself. I went back to the bedroom and got back into bed with Emmy. I put my arm around her, and she snuggled close.

"Did you like it," she asked. "Was I OK?"

"I liked it very much, and yes, you were awesome!"

"I'm sorry I spit out your sperm. Leslie said I should swallow it, but I just couldn't."

"It's OK," I said. "I'm sorry I hurt you."

"I think it had to happen," she said. "Otherwise, you couldn't get that monster in me!"

"It's not THAT big," I chuckled.

"It sure seems huge to me! And it felt like a telephone pole or something!"

"But you want to do it again?"

"Are you kidding," she giggled. "You have two more rubbers!"

"How do you feel, you know, down there?"

"It hurt at first, you know, when you broke my cherry. But then it was, well, I don't even know what word I could use! Even 'amazing' doesn't seem enough. And when you had your mouth on me? I thought I was going to die! Will you do that again?"

"I like doing it, and I like how you taste."

"You didn't taste bad; it was just, well, the idea of swallowing it."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.