SWMS 9 - Elixirs - Cover

SWMS 9 - Elixirs

Copyright© 2018 by Arquillius

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Average Teen, Joshua Tellus, receives a strange package containing 3 elixirs that promise that he will gain special abilities. He downs them and finds that his life changes forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Geeks   Revenge  

My name is Joshua Tellus. How do I start this story? Well, I guess I’ll tell you about myself. At the start of this story, I was 14, kind of average. I worked out, but I don’t gain muscle mass. I didn’t do much with sports. I was on the “Third String” as my coach called it for baseball. You know, I helped get the pitchers warmed up with some mild batting, I helped with water bottles and towels. I felt more like a water boy than anything, but the jocks loved having me around. They called me their mascot. I didn’t mind it. The cheerleaders all thought I was adorable. I was about 5’6”, and I didn’t weigh much. I think most of the jocks could’ve bench pressed me if they wanted to. I wouldn’t say I was popular ... but I was well known. I could sit with either the jocks or the cheerleaders. I preferred the jocks though. With them, I could talk about sports or girls without getting embarrassed. The Cheerleaders liked to ask me about who I was crushing on if I thought I loved them and give me lots of ‘AWWWs’., think of the scrawny guy who isn’t as smart as a nerd, but isn’t good enough to get any girls ... you know, the forgettable kind. Yeah, that’s what you would’ve called me ... the forgotten kid at school. Look at a yearbook “Yeah I remember that kid.” that was me.

So yeah, that was me in a nutshell. I lived in a rural town, we had a mall two towns over, but beyond that, an average town. I was walking up to the steps of my house when this started. I fished my key out of my pocket, dropping a scrap of paper. I bent down and picked it up, and that’s when I noticed a package on the front porch. I raised an eyebrow and walked up to the porch and looked down at the box. There was no sign on where it was from or who it was for. I picked it up and went into the house. The house was quiet as it always was. Dad and Mom worked in a law firm and often worked late. I took the box into my room, figuring what the hell, and sat on my bed. I used my house key to cut the tape, and opened the box, expecting it to be for Mom or for Dad. Their anniversary was coming up and I wouldn’t expect anything less than dad ordering some expensive jewelry from overseas for her.

Inside the box, I found three vials of strange liquid and a note.

The note read:

Young Mr. Tellus. Thank you for agreeing to be a willing participant in this experiment. The three vials within contain special elixirs. The red one will boost your confidence and charisma. The blue one will boost your mental capacity and acuity. The Orange one will boost your luck. Be warned that each is only temporary unless you drink the entire bottle. Once the bottle is complete, there will be no way to revert to your normal self. Thank you again for agreeing to be a participant in this experiment. We will watch and monitoring you.

Confidence, Luck and Brains? What the fuck was I waiting for? I had nothing to lose!

I downed all three bottles. The red one tasted like Kool-Aid. The blue one tasted like blue Gatorade. The orange one tasted like ‘Oh my god, I’m gonna die.’ And downing the final one, I dropped the bottle and fell backward on my bed and passed out. it felt like someone had set my stomach on fire, and I had a fever and my body just couldn’t handle all of that.

I awoke hours later, with my room dark. I sat up, dizzy and looked at the clock. It was 8:15 pm. I got to my feet and stumbled to my door. I made my way to the dining room, where my mother and sister were sitting and chatting, holding the wall to keep me up.

My mom was a brunette, with long hair, tied into a bun. She wore a suit with a skirt that was black. She had brown eyes, a round face and a medium build. She was as tall as me and my sister. My sister was a red haired blue eyed beauty. She had b-cup tits and an ovular face. My sister was wearing a spaghetti strap t-shirt and a pair of shorts. My sister had a skinny build, with freckles across her shoulders, upper chest and tiny ones across her face. She was just about a year older than me, with her birthday coming up before my own. Hers was 2 weeks away and mine was a month and a half.

“But MOM!” My sister whined.

“No butts, Jade!” Mom told her. “I told you, when you get a job, you can buy anything you want, but your father and I are not spending one-hundred dollars on a pair of shoes for you!”

“You ruin my life!” Jade yelled as Mom looked at me and her eyes went wide.

“Honey, are you all right?” Mom asked.

Jade looked over then rushed by my side. I found it odd, my sister never did this before. She grabbed onto me and guided me to a chair at the table.

“Yeah, light-headed,” I said. “What were you two arguing about?” I asked.

“Don’t you worry about that, little brother! You need to worry about yourself!” Jade said.

This even stunned my mother.

“Why are you being so nice to Joshua suddenly? You’re at each other’s throats.” Mom pointed out.

“Because, he’s my little brother, and I learned today he might not always be around,” Jade said, blushing.

Okayyyyy, this was odd. Odd.

Dad came out of the kitchen carrying plates, and then he looked at me. He was wearing a yellow apron. He looked like me, with a clean haircut that was always combed and moussed. His hair was red, but with all the mousse, it looked black. He stood about 6 foot tall, had green eyes, and wore a suit, though at the moment he was in Khakis and a polo shirt. He set down plates of spaghetti in front of my mother and Jade, and Jade passed hers. Dad looked at her like she had two heads but got two more plates. We sat down and ate and eating made me feel better a little. When I finished, I got up, and Jade jumped to my side and helped me get up and walk to my room. She helped me into my room where she helped me to sit on my bed, grabbed my shirt and pulled it off in one swipe.

“Why are you being nice?” I asked.

“Because I love you.” She whispered. “And I couldn’t handle it if anything happened to you.” She said.

She helped me lay down. She then went to my pants and unbuttoned them and as she removed them, my cock rose. She tossed my pants aside and then sat on the side of the bed next to me. She ran her hand down my chest.

“You know, little brother, you’re not so bad looking. You’ve got a good tone to your muscle. I know you’ve been trying to put on more muscle, but a lot of girls, myself included don’t like the burly type. I think this suits you more.” She breathed.

As she ran her hand up and down my chest, my cock grew harder. She caught this out of the corner of her eye and looked at it. She looked back at me and smiled. She leaned in and kissed my cheek.

“Try to get rest. We’ll talk more tomorrow.” She whispered.

I still didn’t understand why she was being so nice. Was it the elixirs? I mulled this over in my mind as I fell asleep.

That night, I dreamt that Jade came into my room in a bra and panties. She pulled back my covers as to not wake me. She then reached into my boxers and pulled out my cock.

“Oh little brother, you’ve grown up.” She whispered as she jerked my cock until it was hard.

Her hand slipped down between her legs, but I couldn’t see what she was doing as she continued jerking my cock off. Her breathing became ragged and then she shuddered. She then jerked me off a little faster without trying to wake me. When that didn’t seem to go far, she climbed on the bed. I could make out her body in the soft light from the street lamps leaking through my window. She tugged down my boxers a little and then straddled my waist. She moved aside her panties, revealing her hairy little pussy and lowered herself, pinning my erection between us. I could feel the heat and dampness from her pussy as she used her body to jerk me off. It was a whole different world as she did it. I could hear her giving out muffled squeaks with each motion, and before long my cock was throbbing for release. A few more rotations of her hips and my cock spasmed, shooting out my seed onto my stomach. She leaned down and licked it off me. When she was done, she got a wicked smile on her face.

“And you taste wonderful.” She whispered.

She then pulled up my shorts, pulled herself off the bed, and straightened her panties. After she covered me back up and gave me a peck on the cheek before excusing herself from my room.

The next morning I felt loads better. The dream had been so vivid and real, I felt like I could remember every detail. I got dressed and got my stuff together for school. After gathering up my gear, I walked out to the living room where Jade was waiting for me with a smile.

“There’s my cutie of a little brother!” She said, before walking up and giving me a hug. “Are you feeling better?” She asked.

“Yes,” I said, stunned that I was still being treated so well.

“Good!” She said. “Mom and dad already left, and I figured we could walk together to school.” She said.

We left the house, locking up.

“You know, you are cute.” She said while we walked.

“Hey, don’t forget to give yourself a compliment. You’re one of the hottest girls I know.” I said with a smile.

“? You think I’m hot?” She asked, giving me a look of disbelief.

“Oh yeah, you’re the girl that guys have wet dreams about,” I said with a smile.

That stunned her a little.

“You think? I mean, I know guys like me, but... ‘ She said.

“What? You think it’s all about tits and ass?” I asked.

“Well yeah.” She said.

“Well, it’s not. And some of these guys may take a while to get their heads out of their asses, but sometimes slim and small is better.” I said. “If I can be honest for a moment without you taking this the wrong way, I’d like to say something you should know,” I added.

“Sure. Anything for my cute little brother.” She said.

“On Saturdays, when you’re sitting around, with your hair a mess, in just a t-shirt and panties...” I said.

“Yeah?” She asked.

“You’re breathtaking,” I said. “, if you weren’t my sister, I would’ve asked you out long ago.”

“AWE!” She said, stopping and pulling me into a hug and then showering me with kisses. “You are just the sweetest guy ever.”

As she showered me with kisses, I shifted and our lips met. Instead of it being a short kiss, we stood there and enjoyed a long, unwavering, taboo act. After a few moments, we broke the kiss, and she blushed. She grabbed me by the hand and pulled me until we made our way into the woods behind the school. She found a spot far from the beaten path, set down her backpack and turned towards me.

“Do that again.” She ordered.

“What?” I asked.

“Kiss me. Pretend I’m not your sister, but instead think of someone you’re super attracted to, pretend I’m them and kiss me like you wanted to show them how you feel.” She instructed.

I didn’t need to pretend she wasn’t my sister. I was being honest when I said she was breathtaking. I was being honest when I said I would’ve asked her out.

So, I stepped forward and our lips met again, and we made out, right there, behind the school, hoping no one would find us. As we kissed, my hand went up her t-shirt to her bra and I massaged her right tit through the padded cloth. She took a hold of my hand and moved it under her bra so I could play with her nipple as we made out. Then I felt her hand go down my pants and take my dick into her hand. She tried to jerk it, but waistbands are a bitch sometimes, and she couldn’t get a good rhythm. we broke the kiss, with my hand still up her shirt, and her hand still down my pants. Her face was completely flushed now, and she was standing there dumbfounded.

“Holy shit.” She said.

“That bad?” I asked, kind of embarrassed.

That had been my first real kiss. I had imagined it for so long and now I had fucked it up.

“NO! That good!” She exclaimed.

She leaned in and gave me a peck on the lips.

“You got me so wet.” She breathed. “Fuck trying to hook up my little brother with my friends now, I’d be jealous.” She giggled.

“Wait, are you saying what I think you’re saying?” I asked.

“That I was gonna try to hook you up with one of my friends? Yeah.” Jade said.

“No, not that, the part of being jealous. Do you ... want me?” I asked.

“At the moment, it’s taking everything I have to keep this from going further.” She said.

“Now I know you’re fucking with me,” I stated.

She pulled her hand from my pants, grabbed my hand from her tit, and shoved it down hers to her pussy. I could feel the pubic hair, then the wetness. My eyes went wide. She wasn’t pulling my leg.

“YOU did that.” She breathed as she made me pull out my hand.

I put my fingers in my mouth to taste her juices.

Oh god, they tasted so good. I wanted to go down on her right there. My cock went erect just from tasting her. Was this the world of the red elixir? It said it would enhance my charisma. Could I have seduced my sister with it?

“You are a little hunk, aren’t you?” She breathed. “We’ll talk more about this later.” She whispered.

With that, she picked up her backpack, and we headed into school. Most of the school day, I would say was uneventful, but it seemed like my peers paid more attention and at lunch, though the cheerleaders wanted me to sit with them, Jade pulled me aside to sit alone with her.

“What’s up?” I asked.

“You told no one, did you?” She asked, almost tearing up.

“No... ? Why would I tell anyone?” I asked.

“It’s already around the school about what we did in the woods this morning.” She said. “My friends are distancing themselves from me ... and...” She sniffled. “Anyway, I’m heading home early.” She added.

“When?” I asked.

“After lunch ... just promise me you’ll come home safe?” She asked.

“Sure,” I said.

She got up and rushed out of the lunchroom and one cheerleader came over to the table. Her name was Nancy. She had long blonde hair and brown eyes. I swore she was a bleach blonde. She had to be at least a d-cup and stood about as tall as me. She always wore her cheerleading uniform and flirted with every jock.

“Was that your sister?” She asked.

“Yeah,” I said.

“Is it true you two were making out?” She asked.

“NO!” I said loudly and getting angry. “I DIDN’T MAKE OUT WITH MY SISTER! HOW SICK ARE YOU FUCKS? AND EVEN IF I HAD THAT WOULD’VE BEEN A PRIVATE MOMENT BETWEEN TWO CONSENTING PEOPLE WHO CARED ABOUT EACH OTHER. NO WONDER I REFUSE TO DATE ANYONE, I HAVE TO KEEP REMINDING MYSELF THAT ALL OF YOU ARE SICK AND TWISTED PSYCHOS WHO DELIGHT IN TORMENTING OTHERS AND HAVE TO BE UP IN EVERYBODY’S PERSONAL LIFE! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU ALL?” I yelled.

I stood up pounding on the table.

“Whoa, dude! Calm down!” One jock called at me.

“HOW THE FUCK CAN I CALM THE FUCK DOWN WHEN YOU ALL WANT TO DESTROY MY SISTER’S GOOD NAME? IF I WASN’T HER BROTHER, I’D BE FUCKING LUCKY IF SHE LOOKED AT ME TWICE! I JUST GOT HER TO STOP CALLING ME A TWERP THIS MORNING! THIS FUCKING MORNING SHE FINALLY Treated ME AS HER SWEET LITTLE BROTHER, BUT NOW YOU FUCKING RETARDS COME ALONG AND FUCK IT ALL UP FOR ME! SHE THINKS I STARTED THESE RUMORS AND TOLD ME SHE’D RATHER ME DIE RIGHT NOW! SO FUCK YOU! FUCK ALL OF YOU! FUCK YOU STRAIGHT TO HELL!” I yelled before a teacher grabbed me by the arm.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.