Editing Reality Book One: Naughty Fantasies Created - Cover

Editing Reality Book One: Naughty Fantasies Created

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Chapter 19: The Nurse’s Naughty Office

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 19: The Nurse’s Naughty Office - When the Most High decides reality needs livening, he gives one man the power to edit reality three times a day. What will Steve Davies do with this power?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Notes: Thanks to WRC264 for beta reading this!

Linda Davies

My excitement at being the school nurse at Rainier Christian High was quickly wearing off. It was great that I was here, and I was eager for the changes my husband made to enjoy those nubile, underage girls. I wanted to just do such naughty things to them. Playing with my daughters, especially Sam, had given me a taste for young, female flesh.

And hearing about my husband having fun with Kyleigh and Nikkole only added to the excitement, so I was eager for my turn.

Then no one showed up after the first hour. Nor the second hour. It meant I had to figure out what to do. I wasn’t given any orientation. Or, well, I probably was, but I didn’t remember the new timeline and the things that I’d done that were different. I mean, I was at home this morning when suddenly I was here when my husband had edited reality to give me this new job.

So I settled into the office and tried to get familiar with it. wasn’t the day I hoped, but I had a job to do. I had to figure things out. I probably had to pay attention to my supplies. I should find a list and do an inspection of what I had. Figure out where things are.

I began the inventorying which gave me a way to familiarizing my new workplace. With a clipboard, I started going through the locked drawer, finding them full of standard medical supplies. By the time I was halfway through, I was getting hungry, wondering if it was time for my break. I glanced at the clock and was just thinking about heading to the teacher’s lounge when the doors opened.

My daughter Becky walked in.

My eldest child immediately undid her tie, saying, “Wow, Mom, this is great that you work here now. Shame it wasn’t a few days ago, then I wouldn’t have had to leave campus to come to see you.”

“Oh, yeah, right,” I said. Had the random girl that would come here to have sex with somehow my daughter?

The tie whisked through her blouse’s collar. She dropped it to the ground like she wasn’t even noticing what she was doing. I smiled. This room was special now. It had an aura, making it so girls and women would feel so comfortable they would just strip naked and be eager for any kind of sex, their libidos going into overdrive.

Her fingers attacked the buttons of her blouse. “I just came here to congratulate you, Mom! It’s cool.”

“Most children don’t want their parents at their high school,” I said, amusement tingeing my tone. I shivered in delight as she revealed her large breasts clad in a deep-maroon bra. Her tits swayed as she slipped out of her blouse.

“Well, most children aren’t eager to have sex with their parents,” Becky said. “And now that you’re here, we can have fun.”

I smiled. “Not having fun with your father?”

“I don’t have a chance,” Becky said. “When he has his open period, I have class. I guess I could set things up in lunch, but ... I didn’t think of it.” She reached behind her and unfastened her bra.

“So bold of you, just stripping naked,” I said. “You’re really blossoming.”

“Well, it just feels right to be naked in here,” she said, her large breasts coming in to view. She paused. “But you’re not getting naked, Mom. I want to see your boobs. They’re lovely.”

I shuddered in delight. I was just reaching for the hem of my scrubs when the door opened and Kyleigh walked in. The beauty that my husband had transformed, the girl that he’d fucked first with his editing powers, unfastened her tie.

“Hey, Becky,” Kyleigh said, nodding, not at all concerned to see my daughter stripping naked. Kyleigh’s gray tie dropped to the floor. “Are you here to have sex with the school nurse?”

My daughter’s eyes blinked as she unzipped her gray skirt. It fell to the ground in a puddle of cloth. It was just a treat to see her in her dark-maroon panties. My daughter said, “Why would I have sex with my mom?”

“Ooh, she’s your mom?” asked Kyleigh. “That sounds naughty.” Kyleigh threw open her blouse, her large breasts unconstrained by a bra. Fat, dusky-pink nipples were thrust out before her, hard and beautiful.

“Sex, though?” my daughter asked.

“Well, I just felt this naughty urge,” said Kyleigh. “You know, you get horny and suddenly, ‘I bet the school nurse can help me out.’” The busty fifteen-year-old girl shrugged, her tits wobbling. Her black hair swayed about her face, her green eyes shining. “You know, it’s her job to make us feel better.”

“Well, I mean...” Becky glanced at me. She looked nervous, like she stood on thin ice, as she shoved her panties down her thighs. She stepped out of them. Her trimmed, auburn bush glistening with her excitement.

“So you’re joining the fun, Becky?” Kylie asked, her skirt dropping to the floor. She did wear panties. A naughty, purple thong with a little bow at the top. She pushed those down, too. They fell down her past her knees then to her feet in her black, schoolgirl shows and her ruffled, ankle socks. “I’ve never done it with girls, but your Dad’s great, so I bet this will be fun.”

Becky’s jaw dropped.

“Yes, my daughter’s joining the fun,” I said, shuddering in delight. “Aren’t you, honey?”

“Yeeeeaaahhhh,” Becky said, her words drawing out as she slipped out of her black shoes and then pulled off her dainty socks. Naked, my daughter shivered.

“You’re not getting naked Mrs. Davies,” said Kyleigh, also nude now. They were both such busty girls. We all were.

“You’re so right,” I said. I ripped off my pink scrub tops, my hair dancing around my shoulders. I dropped my shirt to the floor. Then I reached behind her and undid the fastener behind me, slipping it off my shoulders, my cups coming off my breasts.

“Ooh, you got lovely boobies, Mrs. Davies,” Kyleigh said. She licked her lips, her body quivering. Already, juices beaded on her pussy lips and ran down her thighs. I shuddered in delight, loving the changes to reality my husband had edited.

His power was amazing.

“Well, why don’t you come and nurse on one,” I said, hefting both my boobs. “You have a choice of which one to play with.”

Kyleigh glanced at my daughter. “You have a favorite, or is it your first time with your mother?”

“Uhhhhhh...” My daughter shivered, her nipples thrusting fat and hard from her areolas, the pink bleeding into the pale hue of her skin. “I mean, no. We’ve done things.”

“I’ll take right, you take left then,” Kyleigh said, grabbing my daughter’s hand and smiling at her. “Let’s have a naughty exam.”

I was just shoving down my scrub bottoms when the two high school girls advanced on me, their large tits swaying and jiggling. They were both so beautiful. I stepped out of my scrub bottoms, my pussy juices soaking my panties.

This was a treat.

The two girls reached me. Kyleigh just dove right in. She squeezed my right breast, hefting them. She squeezed and kneaded my boob, her fingers digging into her flesh. She stared at me, a twinkle in her green eyes.

“Ooh, Mrs. Davies, you have such lush breasts,” said Kyleigh. “Becky, you inherited a great pair of tits.”

“Thanks,” Becky said, her words still a little stunned.

“Relax, honey,” I said, grabbing my daughter’s hand and pulling her closer. “It’s okay. This is a special place.”

Becky nodded while Kyleigh’s head darted down. I gasped as the cute minx latched onto my nipple. She sucked with a hungry passion. I groaned, the pleasure shooting down to my pussy. My cunt grew hotter and hotter as my daughter’s green eyes grew glossy.

Then she leaned down and cupped my left breast. Her tongue flicked across her pink lips before my sweet daughter sucked on my nipple. I gasped in delight, loving the incestuous thrill. Both girls sucked and nursed with such hunger.

Their mouths sealed tight about my nipples as they sucked with passion. Their cheeks hollowed as they both nursed with such hunger. My pussy clenched. I whimpered, my hands sliding through both their silky hairs. I held them tight to my boobs, this motherly delight surging through me.

“Oh, yes, yes,” I groaned. “Such good, little girls. Mmm, coming in here, making me feel so welcomed at this school.”

They both sucked with different passion. Kyleigh had these hungry suckles, powerful delights that surged through me. My nub ached in her mouth while she made such wicked sounds. My daughter had more tongue action, swirling and fluttering around my nipple between her naughty nurses. Either way, the pleasure shot down to my cunt.

My panties absorbed more and more of my juices. I shuddered as Kyleigh’s hands kneaded my breasts. She loved my nipple, her green eyes staring up at me. My daughter’s hands stroked my side and stomach, her fingers teasing me. Little delights shot through my body, rippling through my skin.

Her fingers reached my panties. They played along the edges, then she thrust them in. I gasped at the delight of her invade my underwear. She stroked through my bush. My auburn hair swept around my shoulders as I shuddered, my daughter’s fingers reaching deeper and deeper.

She brushed the top folds of my pussy. She caressed my labia.

“Ooh, what a naughty pair of girls you are,” I moaned, my fingers sliding through their hair.

Kyleigh’s fingers dug deep into my tit. She kneaded me. Their was loud sucks and smacks as they nursed. It was this delicious treat. My hips wiggled from side to side. My delight surged through me, my cunt growing hotter and hotter.

Becky’s fingers caressed my pussy, teased me. This delight rippled through my body. My ass clenched as the heat billowed through me. I groaned, my fingers gripping their hair as my daughter’s digits found my clit. She stroked it. She teased my bud.

It was incredible. I gasped and groaned, my eyes fluttering. This heat billowed through my body. This delicious treat that had me swaying from side to side. My breasts jiggled as the two girls sucked and nursed at my nipples.

“Yes, yes, you’re both so sweet,” I gasped, their every suckle swelling the excitement in me. “Mmm, we’re going to do such naughty things together.”

My daughter’s fingers danced on my clit. She nibbled on my nipple.

“Ooh, yes, I can feel how excited you are for the naughty exam.”

Kyleigh massaged and kneaded my breasts, her touch feeling amazing. All those nerve endings in my boobs sent pleasure down to my cunt. She sucked harder, her hot mouth loving my nub. My pussy clenched, the heat growing.

“You two are going to make me cum!” I moaned.

They both groaned around my nipples. Becky’s tongue swirled around my left nub. Kyleigh’s lips were hot around the other. My pussy’s pressure swelled. My daughter’s digits made my clit throb. Sparks splashed through me.

I quivered, on the verge of exploding. My fingers held tight to their hair. They nursed and suckled at me. They loved me. Their cheeks hollowed. They swirled their tongues around my nipples and caressing my areolas, teasing me, driving me wild. The pleasure surged through my body, my cunt growing hotter and hotter.

Then I gasped out in rapture. My orgasm burst inside of me. This wonderful pleasure shot through me. This wave of heat that made me gasp and groan. My heart pounded in my chest as this rush of bliss surged through me. I trembled, my eyes fluttering.

I threw back my head and gasped out, “Oh, yes, thank you!”

It was incredible. It was amazing. This heat shot through me. My eyes fluttered as this wondrous delight washed through me. I savored the bliss sweeping through me. My pussy convulsed, juices gushing out of me.

“Oh, girls, yes, yes!” I moaned. “Oh, that’s amazing. You two are just so sweet for coming here to see me.”

Kyleigh popped her mouth off. “Is that your pussy I’m smelling?”

I breathed in, smelling a mix of hot cunts as my body shivered through my flesh. “Mmm, that’s all of us. We’re all mixing together.”

“Oh, yes, yes, it’s juicy,” moaned Becky. “Pussy has a wonderful treat. A delicious delight.”

“Really,” said Kyleigh. “I never thought you did naughty things. I’ve always looked up to you, Becky.”

My daughter, two years older, blinked. “Really?”

Kyleigh nodded. “You’re so smart. Top of the class. You’re going to be valedictorian, I can just feel it.”

Becky’s cheeks blushed, her fingers rubbing at my cunt still, my body trembling from my orgasm. “I don’t know what to say.”

Kyleigh winked at her. “So ... I’ll lick your mom’s pussy while she licks you. How does that sound?”

“Wonderful,” I said, my body trembling. “I love giving a woman her first taste of pussy. It’s a special moment.”

The naughty coed grinned at me.

I took a few steps back and sank down on the small exam bed, one of the two in the room. My breasts jiggled. My pillowy tits swayed as I leaned back, the paper covering crinkling against my naked ass and back. My breasts swayed as Kyleigh mounted the foot of it, her heavy tits swaying before her tits. She licked her lips, reaching for my panties.

“Let’s get these off,” she said. “I’m really excited to do this. To eat you out, Mrs. Davies.”

I shuddered as she hooked the waistband of my panties and drew them down my thighs. I whimpered as she pulled them off of me. My big breasts swayed while I squirmed. Both my nipples ached, soaked in their saliva.

Becky stared at me, shivering. She still looked a little uneasy. I just smiled at her. This was a special place, but I couldn’t tell that to Becky. Instead, I beckoned with my fingers. She stumbled towards us. She shoved her fingers into her mouth, sucking my juices off of them.

“You are such a beautiful, young woman,” I said as my daughter came closer.

“Mmm, she is,” said Kyleigh. She caressed my thighs, my panties now off, and leaned her head in. “And so are you, Mrs. Davies. Ooh, I can’t wait to lick your pussy.”

“First my husband, and now me?” I asked.

Kyleigh shivered. “You know.”

Becky’s eyes widened. She mouthed, “Daddy and her?”

“I’ve watched the footage from yesterday,” I moaned. “You were a sexy thing gasping and moaning your pretty, little head off.”

Kyleigh grinned. “I like doing things with teachers, but most don’t understand.” She breathed in. “Oh, Mrs. Davies, you smell amazing.”

I took my daughter’s hand, pulling her to the bed as Kyleigh’s lips nuzzled into my pussy. I groaned in delight as she took her first lick of woman’s hot snatch. She licked through me again, her tongue caressing my labia. It was incredible. A pleasure shot through me.

Then Becky was mounting the bed. She threw her leg over my head. I groaned at the sight of my daughter’s furred muff. Her underage twat lowered down to me. My beautiful girl pressed her snatch down on my mouth, her wet bush caressing my face and nose. Her spicy juices caressed my lips. They poured into my mouth.

I licked.

My tongue flicked through my daughter’s folds. I caressed her, played with her. I drove my tongue into her depths. I fluttered through her. I teased her. She shuddered atop of me, her bush rubbing into my face while she moaned out in delight.

I moaned, too. Kyleigh’s tongue lapped at my pussy. Her fingers parted my pussy lips. She drove her tongue into my snatch. She licked and lapped at me. My toes curled. Pleasure rippled through me, my breasts jiggling as I panted. I teased my daughter, caressing her folds, drinking in her spicy musk.

“Mmm, Mrs. Davies!” moaned Kyleigh. “Ooh, pussy is great. I wish there were other hot female teachers for me to play with.”

“You’re so naughty, Kyleigh,” groaned Becky. “No wonder every guy in school pants after you.”

Kyleigh giggled. She fluttered her tongue through my snatch. She caressed me, stroked me. She brushed up to my clit, making me jump. My sensitive bud throbbed from her wicked touch. Her fingers stroked my pussy lips as she moaned.

My daughter’s rump clenched over my face as she ground on me. Her braid of auburn hair swept down her back as she danced on me. She whimpered and moaned, her juices pouring into my mouth. Her hands grabbed my tits, her palms rubbing on my sensitive nipples.

“Oh, Mom, yes!” gasped Becky. “Ooh, that’s nice. Just lick right there. Slide that tongue into me. Ooh, it’s incredible! Thank you! Thank you, Mom!”

Her hips danced from side to side, smearing that wondrous pussy across my hungry mouth. Kyleigh jammed her tongue deep into my cunt. She swirled it around in me, teasing my depths. The bed creaked beneath me as this wondrous, sapphic delight shot through me.

I had an underage schoolgirl feasting on my twat while my daughter rode my face.

My toes curled. This pleasure surged through me. I squeezed my thighs about Kyleigh’s face. I rubbed my cunt against her mouth. She moaned into my snatch as she pleasured me. Feasted on me. Another orgasm built and built in me.

“Oh, Mom, she’s feasting on you,” moaned Becky. “Wow, she’s just loving your pussy.”

“She tastes so good!” moaned Kyleigh.

“Finger that butt and eat my Mom!”

I shuddered, picturing the black-haired Kyleigh feasting on my ass, one hand stroking my clit while the other reamed fingers into her tight asshole. What a naughty way to masturbate. Those digits plunging into her asshole, digging into her bowels, teasing her.

It was a hot delight. I moaned and gasped as I feasted on my daughter. I flicked my tongue through her folds. I teased her. I sucked on her labia. I drove her wild with my passion. Her juices coated my face, her bush tickling my lips and cheeks.

What a delicious treat. It fed my impending orgasm.

“Eat my mom! Make her cum!” Becky’s back arched. “Oh, yes, Mom, right there! You know what I like! You love my pussy!”

“I do,” I moaned, my hands reaching up her body. I found my daughter’s heavy breasts, almost as big as mine.

I kneaded them. I dug my fingers into her flesh. I massaged them while she ground her palms into my nipples. Pleasure shot through me. I squirmed on the couch. It was incredible. This heat washed through my body. My heart pounded in my chest. This wild passion rippled through my body. I gasped and squirmed. This was delicious.

Juices poured into my mouth. I groaned. My tongue fluttered through her. I licked her. She was so wet and tasted so good. Her cream was a hot delight that I savored. My fingers dug into her tits while Kyleigh’s finger massaged my clit.

“Oh, that’s good!” panted Becky. “Oh, Mom, I’m going to cum! Are you?”

“Uh-huh,” I moaned, my pussy clenching around Kyleigh’s tongue. That little minx was hungry for my cunt. “Getting there. Ooh, this is a great first day!”

“Yes!” gasped Kyleigh. She massaged my bud. She teased me. My eyes fluttered. My pussy clenched.

Her finger stroked my bud.

Another wonderful orgasm shot through me. My mouth latched onto my daughter’s clit. I sucked hard on her while my delight surged through me. Juices gushed out of my snatch. This buzzing heat swept through my body. Stars burst across my eyes.

I moaned around my daughter’s clit. I squeezed her tits as I bucked on the bed. Kyleigh’s tongue lapped the cream flowing out of me, moaning. She must be fingering her butt-hole hard and fast. Just jamming it deep into her bowels.

It had me dizzy with excitement. This heat rushed through me. I groaned, my thighs clenching around Kyleigh’s face. Wave after wave of ecstasy washed through me. My mind drowned in bliss. In hot delight.

“Mommy!” Becky squealed as I nursed on her clit.

Her juices squirted into my mouth. That wonderful passion bathed my mouth. I licked and lapped at her. My tongue danced through her folds. I lapped up her cream. I savored the treat. My body shuddered as my orgasm peaked in me.

I savored the dying bliss while I licked my daughter’s spicy cream up. I reveled in this. It was great being the school nurse. I was going to have so much fun. I was so glad my husband set this up for me. He knew what I liked.

He wanted to share with me.


Steve Davies

I was feeling great. Friday had arrived, the weekend was before me. My first week having these powers were over. Yes, I made a few missteps, but I was fixing them. The results of the recall election would come out today. I knew it would be a landslide. The next mayor and city council wouldn’t be as ... dedicated. I would take a more balanced control with them. Guide them to doing something positive without bankrupting everyone in town.

It was the lunch break. The day before, my wife had a hot threesome with Kyleigh and Becky. It was a great delight to hear about at home. Becky was a little bemused, coming there just to have sex with her mother, but I assured her that wouldn’t Kyleigh talk. She would just think fondly of her incestuous threesome.

I had a pep to my step when I entered the nurse’s office.

My wife popped out of her office, a naughty grin. “Ooh, I had a wonderful time with Ashlea Botterill twenty minutes ago. She had a ‘tummy ache,’ but I soothed her. She loved her treatment.”

She sauntered toward me. Her breasts swayed in her pink scrub top, her bra clearly removed. She threw her arms around my neck and kissed me. I tasted a spicy musk, similar to Becky’s cream, on her mouth.

“Mmm, I can tell,” I said, my dick throbbing against her.

“She had a cherry,” my wife added. “That was fun to lick. Never had one of those. These naughty schoolgirls spice up the day and—”

The door opened and Yumiko Itou slipped in. She was a sixteen-year-old girl in my last class, a Junior with a round face and a delicate nose. She pursed her lips as she attacked the gray tie of her school uniform. It whisked, the silk rustling on silk before sliding through her collar.

“I’m sorry for interrupting,” the Japanese girl said, her voice quiet. “But...”

“It’s okay,” my wife said, breaking away as the girl kept stripping. It looked like she came here for a reason, and not because she felt a naughty urge to have fun with my wife.

However, she still wanted to strip naked and get comfortable. She didn’t even mind my presence as her slender fingers popped her buttons through the eyelets of her blouse. She exposed a soft, orange bra cupping her small breasts, the color contrasting with her pale-olive skin.

“What’s wrong?” my wife asked, going to her and taking the girl’s blouse, folding it up for her.

“It’s just...” She bit her lip, doing something I’d never seen. She slipped her arms through her shoulders straps then spun her bra around, her tits coming into view. They were firm, her dark-olive nipples soft. She had the back band of her bra beneath her breasts and unsnapped it with ease. “The thing is...”

“It’s okay,” My wife said, taking the girl’s bra next. “I won’t judge. And my husband won’t tell. This is a safe place. That’s why you’re getting naked.”

Yumiko nodded. “It’s just...” She swallowed. “Do you have a ... a pregnancy test. It’s just ... if my parents find out, they’ll kill me.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.