Editing Reality Book One: Naughty Fantasies Created
Chapter 17: Cheerleader’s Spirituous Reward

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 17: Cheerleader’s Spirituous Reward - When the Most High decides reality needs livening, he gives one man the power to edit reality three times a day. What will Steve Davies do with this power?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Notes: Thanks to WRC264 for beta reading this!

James Davies

“Who should we have for the staff?” I asked, still feeling a little stunned by what I’d created today. I conjured Dreamgirl Delights out of nothing. Just with my pen and paper, I created this building. I furnished it with the power of my mind.

I didn’t feel like I was anything special, but I must be.

Seth grinned at me and answered, “Asuka.”

I chuckled. “Not surprised by that. Okay, Yurika.”

Seth glances at Ruri before he said, “I see we each have our own favorite shows.”

My girlfriend, Ruri, glanced at me, her head cocking, her purple eyes blinking at me. Orihime then burst out of another room, her big tits bouncing in her schoolgirl blouse, her gray tie swaying before her. “There’s an arcade! You made an arcade, James!”

“Yes, I did,” I said, grinning at her. “So, Seth, your turn.”

“How about Shion,” he said.

“Shion?” I frowned, thinking about who that would be. “She’s from that time loop series, right?”

Seth nodded. “Love that series.”

“Got it and...” I frowned. Who should I choose for the fourth host to work here? There were so many possibilities. So many delicious waifus out there to enjoy. I thought about Mio then an old favorite popped into my mind. “Chun-Li.”

“Nice,” groaned Seth.

“Guess I better get drawing,” I said. I had our employees to create.

Creatio ex nihilo.


Steve Davies

It was so simple. It came to me what I had to do.

“Yeah, Daddy,” my daughter, Sam, gasped, kneeling before my desk. Drops of my cum ran down from the corners of her lips. She’d swallowed most of my jizz as she blew me. “I told you. Relaxing!”

“Relaxing,” I agreed, buzzing from the pleasure of my orgasm.

My daughter pushed my chair back so she could crawl out from beneath my desk. She hopped onto my lap, my computer chair creaking as my fourteen-year-old daughter seized my saliva-soaked dick. Her gray, pleated skirt swirled about her thigh as she guided my cock up between her legs. I couldn’t see, but I could feel.

My daughter wasn’t wearing any panties.

I groaned as her pussy engulfed my cock. My eyes widened at the tight embrace of her pussy. Her short, fiery hair danced about her face as more and more of her silky cunt slid down my shaft. The wonderful friction shot down to my balls. Her cunt squeezed the entire way down, making me groan.

“Ooh, yes, Daddy, I relaxed you and fixed all your problems!” she moaned, her green eyes swimming before me. She pressed her forehead against mine. “I’m so glad I could help you.”

“Yes,” I groaned as she lifted her pussy up my dick. Her tight sheath sucked at my cock’s tip. Pleasure shot down to my balls again. Then she slammed down on me. “You’re amazing, Sam.”

She beamed at me, her eyes brimming with delight.

My chair creaked as she rode me. I slid my hands up her body, stroking her through her blouse. I cupped her breasts, squeezing and kneading her little mounds, my fingers brushing her hard nipples. I massaged them, making her whimper.

Her arms went around my neck. She hugged me tight and kissed me hard. Her mouth tasted salty, but I didn’t care. I was buzzing from the height of figuring out how to fix my mistake while savoring my daughter’s cunt working up and down my dick, massaging me. Her underage cunt sucked at my cock as she slid up. My balls throbbed.

The door to my office opened. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw my wife shake her head as she stood in the doorway. “I should have known you snuck in here and bothered your father.”

My daughter broke her kiss and beamed at Linda. “I was just helping Daddy relax and it worked, Mom!”

“Yes,” I groaned, my hands squeezing my daughter’s small breasts. “I figured it out. I think.”

“Oh, that’s wonderful, honey,” my wife said. She walked into the room like she often would and rubbed my shoulders from behind. “I’m so glad.”

It felt so surreal with our fourteen-year-old daughter working her twat up and down my cock and my wife massaging my shoulders. Sam’s pussy squeezed me. I throbbed in her sheath. Linda bent down and kissed me over my shoulder. I groaned, the pleasure shot through me. Then Sam joined us. It turned into an incestuous, three-way kiss. Our tongues danced together. My blood burned. Linda’s fingers dug into my shoulders as she whimpered.

Linda broke the kiss and said, “You make your father spill his jizz in your pussy. You milk every drop of his cum out of his balls, young lady.”

“Yes, Mom!” she moaned, bouncing faster and faster on me.

Her pussy was so tight and hot. Her pussy squeezed around me. I groaned as the pleasure shot through me. My chair creaked louder and louder. My hands squeezed around her tits. I massaged her nipples. Her pussy squeezed around me. Her cream soaked my dick, bathing my balls.

My wife kept massaging me, humming behind us as our daughter worked her pussy up and down my dick. Her cunt squeezed around my shaft, giving me a different sort of massage. I groaned as my hands slid around her body. I slid down to grip her rump through her skirt.

I groped her, fingers digging through her cloth. I worked her faster up and down my dick. She gasped, her short, red hair swaying about her face. Her pussy slammed down my cock, that silky sheath pleasing me.

“I love that you wear skirts now!” I groaned.

“I’ve always worn skirts!” Sam moaned as she slid down me.

My wife giggled behind me. She knew the truth.

“Right, right,” I moaned. “Just ... skirts let you ride my dick.”

“Uh-huh,” she moaned, her hips dancing, working her pussy around my cock, teasing me.

The pressure rose to the tip of my shaft. My dick ached and throbbed. That wonderful pleasure built and built. My balls grew tighter. I had so much cum in them. My fingers squeezed and kneaded my daughter’s rump, her muscles flexing beneath me.

She slammed her pussy down my cock, impaling herself with such passion. The friction shot through me. Then she slid back up it, her pussy clenching at my dick. Her pussy built that pressure at the tip as she rose up it, her cunt almost sucking at my cock with her tight warmth.

“Are you going to cum in our daughter’s pussy?” my wife purred, whispering into my ear. “Are you going to erupt into her hot, underage snatch? Just flood her with all that hot jizz.”

“Yes!” I groaned, my heart pounding. “Jesus, she’s got a tight cunt. I’m going to fire so much cum into her.”

“Yes, yes, cum in me, Daddy!” I moaned. “Give me all that jizz. Just fire that cum into me. Flood me, Daddy!”

Her words were as amazing to hear as her pussy working up and down my dick. My fingers squeezed her rump. My daughter slammed down my dick. I gasped, my eyes squeezing shut. My wife nibbled on my ear.

Pleasure shot down my body. My dick twitched in Sam’s cunt. Her pussy gripped me as she slid back up, massaging my shaft. My toes curled in my shoes. I groaned and growled. The ache swelled up to the tip of my dick.

“Kumquat!” I growled.

My cum fired into my daughter’s pussy.

“Yes, yes, yes, Daddy!” Sam moaned, her green eyes sparkling.

She slammed down my cumming dick, taking me to the hilt. As my cock spurted over and over into her pussy, she shuddered on me. She ground her clit into my pubic mound, moaning and gasping. Then she shuddered.

Her pussy writhed about my dick.

My daughter’s cunt milked my shaft. I groaned, my wife nibbling on my ear. My cum spurted over and over into Sam’s depths. Pleasure spilled through me. This incestuous rush of bliss rushed through my body and slammed into my mind. Stars burst across my vision.

I groaned, my heart pounding in my chest. Her pussy sucked out all my cum and gave me such bliss. I loved the changes I’d made to the world. Even if I messed up the mayor and the city council, I would fix everything. I would save my town and help everyone. It would be amazing.

My wife nibbled on my ear. She licked and flicked against it. I groaned as another blast of bliss shot through me. It carried me to such heights. I hovered there for a moment. Gasping, my pleasure peaked and died, the last of my cum spilling into my daughter’s cunt. I panted, my daughter’s pussy still convulsing.

“Oh, Daddy, yes,” Sam moaned, swaying on me, her small tits pressing against her blouse. Her nipples were hard.

“Was that a good cum?” my wife asked. “Did our daughter give you such passion?”

“She melted my mind, honey.”

“Good,” she said. She nipped my ear. “And you, Sam, I—”

“Oh, Mom, that was incredible. I love it when Daddy cums in me. He fills me with so much jizz. I hope to have his baby, Mom. That will be so hot. My friends will be so jealous of me. They’ll all want Daddy to breed them.”

I groaned, my dick throbbing.

“So I came in here to say you have homework to do,” my wife said. “Climb off your father’s dick and go get it done.”

“Fine, Mom,” Sam said, her eyes rolling in that bratty way. “I was just helping Daddy out.”

“You were helping yourself out,” Mom said. “You got a hot, little cunt. Now skedaddle. I need to talk to your father.”

“Yes, Mom.” Sam leaned in and kissed me on the mouth. Her tongue fluttered against my lips. I groaned into her, squeezing her rump. She broke it and said, “I’m so glad I was able to help you, Daddy!”

“Me, too,” I panted, my heart racing.

She jumped off of me, her pussy plopping off my dick. It smacked wetly into my shirt. Sam darted away, her skirt swirling about her rump. She vanished out of my office, her footsteps thudding through the house towards the stairs then pattered up it.

“So, you figured it out, huh?” Linda asked as she turned my chair around.

I grinned at her. “I just need to edit two people to do it.”


Linda Davies

“Oh?” I asked my husband, his cock still hard, soaked in our daughter’s pussy. “Only two people. That’s great. Who?”

“So, the first one is Keith Haight,” he said then paused, waiting for me to nod in understanding.

I had no idea who Keith Haight was.

“He’s the State Auditor,” he said quickly, a breathlessness to his words. “You see, we have to trigger a recall. And the State Auditor’s office will be behind organizing the election. So I’ll edit him to have all the mechanisms of our state going into effect to have the ballets out by this Friday. We’ll have an expedited recall election, everyone should vote out the mayor and city council, then we’ll have the new elections right after.”

“Okay,” I said, nodding my head. “That makes sense. So who’s the other person? Can the State Auditor trigger a recall for our town?”

“Nope,” my husband said. “That’s where Richard Lawson comes—”

“Oh, I know him,” she said, a sparkle in her eyes. “I met him and his wife at a fundraiser for the homeless shelter. She was cute. I almost seduced her, but I got distracted. He’s the city attorney, right?”

“And the one man who can trigger the start of a recall process,” Steve explained. “It’s one of the powers he has as laid out in our town charter. We’ll have this all backdated so it happens fast.”

“So, who will be the new mayor?” I asked, my heart pounding in joy. I could see the relief in my husband’s eyes. He felt so guilty for ruining everything. He took his powers so seriously. If they were mine...

Well, our city attorney’s wife would be eating my pussy right now. She was just such a beautiful woman. Steve would be fucking her, pounding her, while her husband cowered in the corner, a little cuckold watching us use his wife.

“I’ll just edit it so the previous candidates for the mayor and city council positions will be on the ballot. Then I’ll just do a better job fixing them so they do what I...” My husband cleared his throat. “I mean, what will benefit the town.”

“Of course,” I said, a giddy rush shooting through me.

I straddled my husband’s waist just like our teenage daughter had. I pressed my panties down on his pussy-soaked cock, feeling our daughter’s passion soaking through the cloth. Pleasure shot through me. It was such a delicious treat.

“So, you have one more edit tomorrow,” I purred, a passion swelling through my body. “What will you use it on?”

“Don’t know,” my husband said, his hands sliding around my body.

I ground against him. Pleasure shot through me. My clit throbbed, drinking in the pleasure of grinding on him. My ass clenched. My heart pounded faster as I stared into my husband’s brown eyes. An exhilarated rush buzzed through my veins.

My husband had such power, and he trusted me for my advice. I could guide him. Help shape things. It was intoxicating.

“There’s a certain cheerleader,” I purred. “You deserve a reward for saving the day.”

A smile grew across his lips.

I kissed him, grinding harder on his dick, the rush of power burning through me. I groaned into his mouth, so eager for all the things we would do. How we would change things.


James Davies

Chun-Li giggled, looking so cute with her hair in those two dumpling buns. “See how limber I am, James?”

My newest creation did a standing split, her right leg kicked up, her thighs toned and delicious. She had such a pale-olive skin, that creamy, East Asian delight. Her modified gingham outfit swayed between her thighs.

She pulled the blue cloth aside and revealed her shaved pussy (a creative liberty on my part since there was no official art on whether or not she had pubic hair) her tight pussy pulled apart by her split. Her pink depths glistened.

“Impressive, right, sir?” she asked.

“I’ll say,” groaned Seth as he sat down on a chair. He was getting a double blowjob from Rei and the redheaded Asuka. It was so weird for those two characters to be working together, licking and sucking on his dick.

“She is limber,” Orihime said as she knelt before another couch. Our new employee, Yurika, a beauty with dark-blue hair, squirmed. Ruri was feasting on Yurika’s pussy, licking and fluttering her tongue through her cunt. Orihime squeezed Yurika’s round breasts, leaning down to suck on a dusky-brown nipple.

Chun-Li gave a girlish giggle, beaming at me. “I’m glad I impress you, sir.”

I was loving this. We had our new employees eager to please. The light-green haired Shion massaged her tits through her schoolgirl blouse. It wasn’t that dissimilar from my own high school’s. She bit her lip, squirming in delight.

My dick throbbed. My girlfriends were playing with Yurika, and I was eager to get balls deep into one of my first video game character crushes. I groaned as I lined up my dick at Chun-Li’s cunt, her snatch still exposed as she held her vertical split. I rammed at her pussy.

I plunged to the hilt in her with a single thrust.

I groaned as I sank into the Chinese beauty’s pussy. She let out such an orgasmic moan, her right leg pressing on my shoulder. Her pussy squeezed around me as her limber body worked her hips, stirring her cunt around my dick. My pleasure rippled through my body. I groaned as I pressed against her, her breasts covered by the thin blue of her gingham dress.

I kissed her hard and thrust away, burying over and over into her juicy cunt. Her snatch squeezed around my dick while moans echoed through the room. Yurika was gasping, my two girlfriends teasing the ditzy beauty.

“Oh, that’s so good. Oh, Ruri, you’re so sweet now. Oh, wow. I love your tongue in me. Ooh, and Orihime ... Those are my titties. Oh, wow, you love my titties. They’re not as big as yours.”

“But they’re still cute!” Orihime said.

“Damn,” my friend groaned. “Look at her go, Rei.”

“Yes, I always thought Asuka was a slut,” the cool words of Rei said, hardly a hint of emotion in them.

“That’s good, Rei. Suck my balls, and Asuka...” Seth groaned. “I’m going to cum in your mouth. Keep sucking.”

“She’s really blowing her, sir,” Shion moaned, her fingers fumbling to open her blouse.

“Good!” I groaned. “You four hostesses need to be friendly and accommodating.”

“I can’t wait to love all the boys who pay for me, sir,” Chun-Li moaned, her pussy clenching around my thrusting dick.

“You’re going to make me so much money,” I groaned, nibbling on her ear. I could draw money, create it from thin air, but it was more fun this way. I would use my art, creating hotties to please everyone.

Dream girls.

My balls swung as they smacked into her flesh. I panted as I slammed into her. I buried into her depths. She whimpered, her pussy squeezing around me. My hands massaged her rump. I kneaded her, gripped her. I nibbled at her neck.

She smelled so sweet. She felt so amazing. Her breasts pressed against my chest through her dress. Her nipples were hard. It was incredible. My balls were so tight, full of cum that I would fire into her. I would flood my creation with all my jizz.

“Yes, yes, yes, fuck me with your big dick!” she moaned. “Oh, this is so much better than fighting! I love it! I love fucking!”

“Yes!” I groaned, her foot flexing beside my head. Her cute, bare toes curled as my dick plunged into her cunt.

I nibbled down to her neck, kissing her as I buried into her. Her leg twitched against my chest. It was incredible how limber she was. She squeezed her snatch around me, welcoming me with every thrust.

The pressure built and built at the tip of my dick. My cum grew hotter in my balls. I would spurt so much jizz into her. I would fire so much cream into her hot depths. I sucked on her hot flesh, loving her as my pleasure grew.

Rapture buzzed through me.

“Oh, yes, Ruri!” Yurika moaned. “Your tongue ... Your tongue is so deep in me.”

“Just cum on her cute face,” Orihime moaned. “She loves drowning in my pussy cream.”

“Yeah, she does,” I groaned, my dick throbbing in her depths.

“Damn!” Seth groaned. “Swallow that jizz, Asuka.”

“Do it, slut,” Rei said in her near monotone. It somehow made it hotter. “Swallow every drop of my Seth’s cum. You’re lucky to touch him with your filthy mouth.”

“Damn, she is lucky,” Seth groaned. “Fuck, she’s swallowing it all.”

“Good!” I groaned, glad my creation pleased him.

“So lucky,” Shion whimpered, her large breasts exposed. She squeezed and kneaded them, her skirt swirling about her lithe legs. Her sea-green hair spilled loose down her face, her bangs swaying over her forehead. She bit her lip. “Oh, I’m so wet.”

It was incredible. I squeezed Chun-Li’s tits and buried to the hilt in her. I slammed into her juicy pussy. She whimpered. Her body trembled against me. The Chinese fighter gasped in delight. Her neck arched.

Her pussy convulsed around me.

My creation came on my dick. This wonderful heat swept through me. I groaned as I buried into her pussy. I slammed to the hilt in her. It was a treat. An amazing delight to experience. Pleasure slammed through my mind. The pleasure spilled through my mind. My eyes fluttered as her pussy sucked at my dick.

“Please, cum in me, sir!” Chun-Li moaned, her toes curling by my face.

“Yes! Cum in her, James!” Orihime moaned. “Yurika’s cumming on Ruri’s face.”

“So hard!” Yurika moaned. “Oh, so hard! Ruri, yes!”

Shion whimpered nearby, her hands beneath her skirt, rubbing at her pussy. I grinned, slamming into Chun-Li’s pussy. I buried to the hilt in her and erupted into her. I fired into her cunt. I spurted blast after blast of jizz into her.

I bathed her with my cum.

She gasped and bucked against me. Her pussy writhed around my dick. My cum fired into her depths. Powerful blasts that sent ecstasy slamming into my mind. Stars exploded before my vision. It was pleasure. It was incredible. My spunk flooded her cunt.

I made this pussy I was cumming in. I held Chun-Li tight, squeezing her lovely tits as she whimpered in delight. Her cunt milked me dry. I groaned, leaning my head on her shoulder, panting as the pleasure spilled through me.

“Oh, that was amazing serving you, sir,” Chun-Li moaned.

“You made my man cum hard!” Orihime exclaimed in delight. She bounded up beside us, her orange hair sweeping about her body, her naked tits heaving. “You are going to be perfect to work for us, Chun-Li!”

Chun-Li smiled, her delicate face lighting up.

“Yes, you are,” I groaned into her ear. I nibbled on her lobe.

“We are going to kill it here,” Seth said, sounding so eager. “Tomorrow, we’re advertising hard. We’re going to make every guy in our high school be our huge fans.”

“Yes, this is going to be amazing!” I groaned.


 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.