Editing Reality Book One: Naughty Fantasies Created - Cover

Editing Reality Book One: Naughty Fantasies Created

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Chapter 10: Oral Delights

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 10: Oral Delights - When the Most High decides reality needs livening, he gives one man the power to edit reality three times a day. What will Steve Davies do with this power?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

James Davies

I was so glad that Ruri wanted to lose her virginity. I had been patient with her. She was a prickly girl, embarrassed by her emotions and desires, prone to lash out with attacks to protect her emotions. The Japanese called it tsundere. However, her cute, innocence made my heart beat so fast. My creation was ready to be taken hard.

“Don’t just stare at me,” Ruri said, her arms hugging herself, her small breasts quivering. Pink nipples thrust hard from atop those little mounds. Her pigtails swayed about her shoulders as she shifted. They danced about her, looking so fetching, so sexy. They made my dick ache.

I couldn’t wait to touch her. To love her.

“What do you say, James?” Orihime asked. The flirty and busty girl grinned at me. She had orange hair, a bright shade that no natural girl had. They both came from my imagination. Her pillowy mounds jiggled as she sidled up to me, her arm hooking mine. “Let’s make her explode. She needs it.”

“I don’t need it!” Ruri hissed, her cheeks scarlet, her light-purple, verging on blue, hair swaying. “I just...” Her expression softened as she stared at me. “I just want to make James happy!”

“We both do,” said Orihime. Her sweet musk filled my nose. I glanced down her body. The tight slit of her pussy was just visible vanishing between her thighs. Her juices glistened on her puffy vulva. A line of her cream ran down her supple thighs. “But you’ve been difficult.”

“Na-huh,” Ruri said. Her eyes snapped to me, purple and quivering. “Right, James?”

“Well...” I said. “You’ve been a little difficult.”

Her cheeks puffed out. “If you three are going to tease me. Then it’s off. I don’t have to lose my virginity today.”

“Nope!” Orihime declared. “You don’t get off that easily!” She glanced at me. “Let’s get her!”

“Yes!” I grinned, glad my sisters had kept dad up so late last night he’d overslept. Now we weren’t going to church. Maybe Becky and Sam deciding to lose their virginity to Dad prompted Ruri to lose hers this morning.

Orihime had surrendered hers the moment she’d stepped out of my poster.

Orihime sprang at Ruri, the taller, curvier girl grasped the slender delight and pressed her down. Ruri had the slender figure of a fourteen-year-old girl, while Orihime was more developed, possessing a woman’s curves with teenage perkiness.

“No!” Ruri gasped as Orihime pinned the blue-haired girl down. Ruri’s legs kicked. “Get off of me I don’t want it. I changed my mind.”

“Liar,” Orihime said. “You’re nipples are so hard.”

My cock was so hard. I slipped out of my boxers, my dick thrusting large and proud before more. My balls ached to shower my women in cum as I watched Orihime straddling Ruri, the curvy girl’s shaved pussy aimed right at me. I could just fuck her but...

Ruri’s tight slit flashed between her thrashing thighs. I’d enjoyed Orihime already. I wanted Ruri.

“If you’re not eager for this, then why are your nipples hard?” Orihime asked, pressing her tits down against Ruri’s. “They’re making my own nipples tingle when they brush together.”

“Stop it!” Ruri hissed. “Ooh, Orihime, you’re a big-tittied cow!”

“I am,” Orihime moaned. “That’s how James drew me. To have these big, lush tits. And he drew you to be so slender and sexy. His little loli treasure. He’s going to eat you up. Just admit you’re horny and want this.”

“No! James! James, get her off of me!”

“But your pussy,” I said, moving to her. I grabbed her kicking legs, holding her tight. “Your pussy is leaking so much cream. Your juices are staining your thighs. If you’re not horny, then why are you so wet.”

“Am not!” she gasped as I gripped her calves, her muscles flexing. I stared right at her virginal slit, bare of all her pubic hair. Neither of them had to shave. They were naturally bald, just the way I liked a girl’s pussy to be.

“Oh, yes, you are,” I groaned. “Show her, Orihime!”

“Mmm, I know I’m dripping wet feeling her little titties against my big boobies!” Orihime purred. Her hand shoved down between their bodies, darted across Ruri’s pubic mound, and reached for her pussy. Ruri tried to squeeze her thighs shot to trap Orihime’s hand.

I kept her legs apart, my dick throbbing.

Orihime’s delicate fingers caressed over Ruri’s pussy, cupping that plump mound. Ruri gasped as her virginal flesh was stroked. Orihime’s fingers grew sticky with the juices. I breathed in, inhaling both Orihime’s sweet musk and Ruri’s spicy delight. The twin scents mixed in my mouth, making me shudder in delight at the wonderful scents filling the air.

Orihime’s fingers came away wet. She held them up, admiring how they glistened. Then she pressed them up to Ruri’s face. “What is this?”

“Th-that’s your pussy juices!” Ruri gasped. “I’m not wet. I don’t want this!”

“Liar,” Orihime said. I groaned as she pressed her pussy-soaked fingers against Ruri’s mouth and thrust them in. The girl shivered. She sucked on the digits, her eyes bulging as Orihime pumped them in and out. “Ooh, she’s sucking on them, James. She loves tasting her pussy juices.”

Ruri let out a frustrated moan, her legs twitching and kicking in my tight grasp.

That excited me. I had to play with her. I had to taste her and tease her. I sank to my knees, my hands sliding up her legs, past her knees. I pressed her thighs farther apart as I leaned my head down. Ruri’s spicy musk grew stronger as I approached her virginal flesh. That wonderful delight tingled my nose.

My cock ached.

“James!” Ruri groaned. “No, no, you can’t do that. That’s too embarrassing. That’s my pussy! You can’t lick my pussy and ... James!”

My lips kissed right atop her tight, virginal slit. Her spicy juices coated them. My tongue flicked out, brushing her hot flesh for the first time. She had such a creamy, silky feel to her. Her legs stiffened. She let out a naughty, wanton shriek.

It was such a delicious sound to hear. My dick throbbed. I licked her again. And again. I flicked my tongue against her vulva, parting her tight slit to brush her silky petals. I fluttered it up and down, from her budding clit to the hymen guarding her juicy depths.

My dick twitched as I rubbed that.

“James!” she gasped. “Oh, James, no, no! That’s so naughty. That’s my pussy! Oh, that’s such a naughty place.”

“So naughty,” purred Orihime. Her pussy wiggled before me as she squirmed, still pressing her tits into Ruri’s. I could see those big mounds pillowing against Ruri’s body as I gazed before me, Orihime’s stomach sleek like Ruri’s.

My tongue lapped faster. I gathered up those juices while Ruri gasped and moaned. She made such sweet sounds now that I was pleasing her. My cock wanted to bury in her, but I wanted to make her cum. I wanted to love my creation.

My sweet Ruri.

Beneath her prickly exterior, she was a hot-blooded maiden needing me to please her. Her sweet moans echoed through my bedroom while her humping hips rubbed her hot pussy against my mouth. She smeared her juicy flesh against me. Her cream coated me. I lapped it up, loving the flavor of her.

I nibbled on her clit. I sucked on her little pussy folds. My tongue pressed against her hymen. I teased that thin membrane, loving the feel of the elastic cherry beneath me. My dick throbbed so badly. I wanted to pop her.

When she was ready.

I nibbled up and down her labia. Her juices flowed, coating my mouth and chin. I breathed in her sweet musk. It was an incredible treat to enjoy. I stopped holding her thighs to slid my hands beneath her tight rump, cupping both her butt-cheeks.

I held her tight, squeezing her, kneading her. I pulled her twat tight against my mouth. She shuddered, her thighs squeezing about my cheeks. Her moans echoed through the room. More and more of her spicy cream filled my mouth.

“James! James!” she gasped. “Oh, wow, James! That’s so naughty. You’re making my pussy feel so good! You don’t have to!”

“Yeah, he does,” Orihime purred. She rolled off of Ruri and settled down beside the blue-haired girl.

I stared up at Ruri’s face, loving the expressions flashing across her features. Her violet eyes darted around, glassy with the pleasure I gave her. Her small breasts quivered. Her stomach flexed as she shuddered. Orihime stroked a finger around Ruri’s pink nipple.

“Isn’t it amazing?” Orihime said. “How he loves your pussy. How he licks and laps and stirs up all those naughty delights in you. He wants to make you explode. That’s so wonderful, isn’t it?”

Ruri whimpered, her face scrunched up. Her ass tightened. Then she gasped as Orihime’s head darted down, the orange-haired beauty engulfing Ruri’s nipple. The slender girl moaned, her thighs clenching about my face, holding me against her hot pussy.

“Yes, yes, yes!” she moaned. “Oh, James! Oh, wow! I’m going to ... I’m going to...”

“To what?” I moaned between licks. I fluttered up to her clit, nipped it.

“That ... that...” She moaned. “Oh, don’t make me say it. It’s so embarrassing.”

“But if you don’t say it...” I said, pulling my lips from her pussy, my cheeks caressing her thighs. “How will I know what you need?”

“Please!” she gasped.

“Please what?” I asked over the noisy sucks Orihime made while loving Ruri’s nipple.

“Please keep licking my pussy!” Ruri moaned. “I’m so close.”

“Close?”

“To cumming!” she howled. “Don’t stop! Please, please, don’t stop, James! I need you to make me cum!”

“Then what?” I asked, my fingers digging into her butt-cheeks. I took a long, slow lick up her pussy, brushing her hymen before I caressed her bud.

“Then you can pop my cherry!” she screamed as my tongue circled her clit. “I want you to make love to me, James! I need you in me! I can’t hide my feelings for you any longer.”

I sucked hard on her clit. I nibbled on it with my lips while Orihime loved Ruri’s nipples. The gasps and moans echoed through my bedroom. Her stomach flexed before me. The bed creaked as she shuddered.

Then her spicy cream gushed out of her. It coated my cheeks and chin. She drowned me in her virginal passion. It was amazing. I licked it all up. I feasted on her, so glad to finally be enjoying my tsundere lover.

I made this delight. I created her. Two perfect women to love me always.

“Take me, James!” she gasped.

Orihime popped her mouth off Ruri’s nipple. “Yes, yes, take her!” my busty girl moaned, her blue eyes almost glowing. “Ram your cock into her and make her explode!”

I rose up Ruri’s body, her spicy cream dripping from my mouth. Her hands seized my shoulders with greedy need. She pulled me down to her, her thighs locking about my waist. Orihime’s hand darted down my body, grabbing my cock.

She guided me to Ruri’s passion.

I kissed my loli lover, sharing her spicy juices. Orihime rubbed my cock up and down against her hot flesh. My dick ached and throbbed as her silky delight teased me. Pleasure spilled over me. I groaned into her kiss, her arms clutching tight about my neck. Her small breasts brushed my chest. My glasses shifted.

“Love her, James,” Orihime purred, her hand squeezing my cock as the tip pressed against Ruri’s maidenhead.

Orihime ripped her hand away.

I thrust forward.

Ruri’s hymen stretched before my cock. She whimpered into our kiss. Her arms wrapped about my neck and pinned me to her hot lips. She kissed me with a hot passion, her tongue thrusting into my mouth as her cherry stretched. Stretched.

Popped.

I groaned as I sank into her pussy. The second one I’d ever enjoyed in my life. Her silky sheath engulfed my cock, wrapping about me, holding me tight with her juicy passion. I groaned as I slid deeper and deeper into her. Her cunt engulfed me in such sweet heaven. I moaned, loving it. This wondrous delight bathed around me, teasing me.

Our tongues dueled as I bottomed out in her deflowered flesh. I held in the hilt of her for this wondrous moment, letting the heat of her cunt bathe my dick. She was all around me. Hugging me, teasing me. It was an incredible delight to experience. My cock throbbed in her pussy as she squirmed, stirring her silky flesh around me.

“You two are so cute together,” Orihime purred, her hands sliding down her body. She rubbed at her hot flesh. “Look at you! James! You did it! You popped Ruri’s cherry!”

I broke the kiss and grinned at her. “I did.”

Orihime kissed me as I drew back my cock. She must be tasting Ruri’s spicy cream still lingering on my lips. Ruri’s snatch squeezed around my dick as I pulled out, the silky friction rippling around my cock felt incredible.

I thrust into her. I buried to the hilt in my loli lover. Her hot cunt engulfed me. Her whimpers filled the air while I groaned into Orihime’s mouth. I kissed her hard while I made love to Ruri. The bed creaked and groaned as I buried into Ruri again and again.

That silky caress ... That hot embrace...

I loved it.

“Yes, yes, yes!” Ruri moaned. “Oh, James, you’re churning up my pussy! Oh, it’s incredible. Mmm, you’re plunging in so deep and hard. Oh, James, yes, yes!”

I loved it. I kissed her hard. I rammed into her shaft, my balls smacking into her taint. Her cunt squeezed around my dick, her flesh massaging the spongy crown. My balls drank it in. The pleasure swelled and swelled in me. It built, driving me towards an explosive orgasm.

I broke the kiss with Orihime and stared down into Ruri’s violet eyes. They shone with such passion. Her body moved beneath mine as she whimpered. Her cunt clenched around my cock, increasing the friction for brief moments.

The ache swelled at the tip of my cock.

“Ruri, you feel so amazing!” I groaned. “You’re going to make me explode.”

“Yes, yes!” Orihime moaned. “That’s right! Just spurt your jizz into her. Flood her cunt with all that wonderful cum. She needs it spilling through her.”

“Oh, yes!” Ruri gasped. “Cum in me, James! I want it! I love you! Let me show you! Please, please, spill in me like you do Orihime!”

“Yes!” Orihime moaned. She rolled onto her back. She had both her hands between her thighs. She masturbated her cunt with a wild abandon. She rubbed her flesh, her big tits bouncing and heaving as she whimpered. “Spurt all that yummy cum into her cunt!”

I thrust hard and fast into Ruri’s cunt. I plowed into her, loving the way she was wrapped about me. It felt incredible. Her cunt caressed me. Squeezed me. Pleasure rippled through me. Little stars danced through my vision.

I groaned, pounding her hard and fast, my balls smacking into her. The bed creaked. All three of us were panting, moaning. Orihime’s big tits jiggled, squeezed together by her arms reaching down her body to rub her cunt.

“James!” Ruri groaned, her pussy clenching around my cock. “Oh, James, I think ... I think I’m going to cum again!”

“Naughty slut!” Orihime gasped, her words strained by her pleasure.

“I’m not a slut!” Ruri moaned, her cunt clenching about me. “Right, James? I’m your girlfriend. I just love you! I want to love you with my body! That doesn’t make me a slut!”

“It makes you my slut!” I groaned and slammed hard into her.

Ruri’s eyes widened. Then her face contorted. Her pussy grew hot about my cock. Then she bucked beneath me. Naughty squeaks and squeals burst from her lips. Her pussy writhed about my cock as her orgasm surged through her.

I made her cum.

“James!” she moaned, her pussy spasming around my cock. “Yes, yes, I’m your slut! I love you!”

“I love you!” I gasped and kissed her.

My dick pumped away at her convulsing flesh. Her writhing pussy massaged my cock. Milked me. It was incredible to feel. It was this wondrous sensation that drove me towards my orgasm. I rammed hard into her.

Exploded.

My cum pumped into her twat. I groaned into her kiss as the pleasure surged out of my cock. Every time my jizz flooded her orgasming, deflowered pussy, rapture slammed into my mouth. Stars exploded across my vision.

It was amazing. I groaned, my eyes rolling back in my head as I pumped her full of all my cum. Orihime trembled beside us, her breasts quivering in the corner of my vision. Ruri’s pussy milked my balls dry as I broke the kiss.

“Ruri!” I groaned as my orgasm peaked.

“Oh, James, you flooded me with your seed!” she gasped. “Oh, it’s so hot in me!”

“It feels wonderful when he cums in you!” Orihime moaned. Her body trembled. The juicy sound of her fingers plundering her pussy filled the room. “Yes!”

She came beside us as I kissed Ruri, loving my tsundere, loli lover. She trembled beneath me, clutching me. Her pussy’s writhing slowed, stopped. She mewled, kissing me back with gentle passion, transformed for her normally uptight persona.

I loved that my creations came to life. I didn’t know how this was possible, but I must have some sort of powers. I must be some sort of god. I groaned, my dick still hard. I pulled out of Ruri and glanced at the quivering Orihime.

“Fuck her!” Ruri moaned. “Love her, too!”

Joy burst through me. I made them both. I couldn’t wait to see what other sorts of powers I must have. I mounted Orihime, her fingers ripping out of her pussy, clearing the way for my shaft. She grabbed my wet cock, guided it to her holes. I was still so hard. Ever since they came to life, I had impressive stamina.

I rammed my cock into Orihime’s pussy. “I love you both!” I howled. “You’re both mine!”


Becky Davies

Sunday morning passed in a blur of love-making until the three of us finally spilled out of the bedroom, Sam and I dripping with pussy juices and Daddy’s cum. James was closeted in his room with those two girls he made. They were all having a good time. I was glad my little brother could have his fun, even if it was so perverted that he made them.

I wonder how he did that.

Daddy and Sam vanished to go work on the car after our late breakfast, so I dressed in my usual weekend clothing of a simple skirt and t-shirt. I went to work on my homework. I was so behind after I wild romp all weekend. It was so much fun, but I had grades to maintain. I wanted to be valedictorian when I graduated at the end of the year.

I lost myself to my homework. I could do that easily. It surprised me when I heard a knock at my door and looked up to see it was almost 1 PM. A few hours had passed. I stretched as I sauntered to my door, hoping it was Daddy wanting to reward my hard work with a chance to love his dick.

“Hey, Daddy, I...” I blinked at the sight of Tonya, my best friend. Well, my only friend.

“You weren’t at church,” Tonya said as she slipped into the room. “And you’ve been ignoring me all weekend. What’s wrong?”

“Nothing’s wrong,” I said, captivated by the way her platinum-blonde hair shimmered as she slipped into my room. My heart suddenly quickened. I always had this latent, bisexual streak in me. It was why I had an attraction to my mother. After this weekend, I was also appreciating Sam’s nubile form.

Now I was seeing Tonya as a blossoming woman. She was still wearing her Sunday dress, white stockings cladding her delicious legs, her skirt falling down to her knees, covered in a floral pattern. There was just a little bit of a neckline, and not nearly enough to show off any cleavage. She was a petite girl, the opposite of my curvy figure.

“It’s just been busy with Mom out of town,” I said. “You know, Sam and I had to step up and do more around the house.”

“Oh, sure,” Tonya said. “But why weren’t you at church?” She sat down on my bed, staring at me, her legs pressed tight. “Your family never misses church.”

My cheeks warmed. I couldn’t tell her the truth. It was such a shame. I’d never lied to Tonya in all the years I’d known her. We’d grown up together. “Just ... overslept. We, um, had a power outage overnight and no one’s alarms went off. By the time we all woke up, well, it just didn’t seem like much point in going.”

“Oh,” Tonya said, smiling. “That makes sense. I just...” She licked her lips. “I thought we were going to study today.”

“Right!” I said, heading over to sit on the bed. She was so beautiful. I had never noticed it. Her face had this delicateness to it that made her seem so fetching. I leaned in and gave her a quick kiss on the lips. “Sounds like a great idea.”

She blinked, her blue eyes so wide. Her tongue flicked out, tasting her lips. “Um, what was that?”

“What?” I asked her, my stomach squirming. “It was just a kiss. Just saying hello.”

“I mean...” She shook her head. “Yeah, okay. I guess.”

Why did I kiss her?

She was just so sexy. I wanted to do naughty things to her. Mom was always seducing women. At church. At the free clinic where she volunteered at. She’d even enjoyed a few of my teachers. Mom was fearless when it came to seducing a woman. I wanted to be like that. To just throw myself at a woman and enjoy her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.