Editing Reality Book One: Naughty Fantasies Created
Chapter 6: Surprising Consequences

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 6: Surprising Consequences - When the Most High decides reality needs livening, he gives one man the power to edit reality three times a day. What will Steve Davies do with this power?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Sam Davies

I was buzzing as Dad rolled off of me. I felt so open now. I wasn’t a virgin any longer, and it was amazing. My awesome, sexy dad deflowered me. His cum leaked out of me. I could feel him in me, brimming in me. He was finally mine. Mom was out of town. I had Saturday and Sunday to make him all mine. To steal him utterly from Mom.

I loved him the most. I cared for him. I would be his lover. If I could marry him, I would. But now I had him. He had felt my feelings and didn’t care that I was his daughter. His fourteen-year-old daughter. What we did was illegal, and I didn’t care. Incest should be legal. It was a beautiful thing.

“Mmm, I love you, Daddy,” I said, sitting up. My short hair brushed my cheek as my entire body brimmed with energy.

“You are just sexy, kumquat,” he said, a smile on his lips. His face was flushed, his dark-brown hair mused. His eyes flicked up and down my body, staring at my small breasts. Even though they weren’t as big as Mom’s, or my sister Becky’s, he still enjoyed them.

He’d loved my body. He kissed me everywhere.

“You’re just a hunk, Daddy,” I purred. I stroked his chest, loving how strong he was. My dad kept in shape, and it was so sexy. “I’ve wanted this for so long. You?”

“I ... noticed you developing into a woman,” he said. His hand stroked my thigh, sending heat rippling through my body.

I shuddered, my deflowered pussy aching. More of his cum leaked out of me. I licked my lips, loving how great I felt. My hand stroked down to his stomach, caressing across his flat stomach, my eyes finding his half-hard cock glistening in my pussy juices.

I loved the taste of my own pussy. I loved pussy. I hoped Daddy could accept I was bisexual. I bet I could bring some of my friends into his bed. I could share him with Rita, Tammy, or Courtney with him. Shame not even my friends could know about this.

What a pity. What Daddy and I did was beautiful. Incest was amazing.

That hot itch grew in me as I licked my lips, staring at his cock. I wanted to go again. So I needed to get him hard. I scooted down his body and settled in between his thighs. My breasts jiggled as I grasped his wet cock.

“What are you up to, kumquat?” he asked, a smile playing on his lips.

“Well,” I said, “you went down on me, and you know what the Golden Rule says. I want you to do that to me again, so I need to go down on you. Just being a good Christian.”

He arched an eyebrow. “Where does it say in the bible a daughter should sleep with her father?”

“Lot’s daughters did it,” she said.

I leaned down, my short hair swaying about my face. The scent of my tart juices filled my nose, making me hunger. My mouth salivating, I licked the tip of his cock. He groaned as my tongue danced around his crown. I swirled around him, stimulating him.

I would make him so hard.

I engulfed his crown, my lips sliding over it. My mouth sucked so hard. His dick throbbed and pulsed in my mouth. It was so incredible. I loved the sounds he made. He groaned, his face scrunching up into pleasure.

“Damn, Sam,” he groaned. “You’ve never done this before?”

I popped my mouth off his cock and grinned at him. “Never! I just want to make you feel amazing Daddy. I love you so much.”

“And you want me hard so you can enjoy my cock again?”

I nodded my head before I nuzzled back into his dick. “I want you in me over and over again. It was amazing! I loved it even more than I thought. You were so gentle. You made me explode, and then you made love to me.”

He grinned at me. Daddy looked so proud that he deflowered me and gave me bliss. I sucked hard on his cock now. It throbbed in my hand. I nursed on it, making such slurping, wet sounds. It was so naughty. More of his cum leaked out of my pussy and stained my thighs. It felt so naughty as I did that.

His cock swelled in my hand. My every suck inflated him more and more. I was getting him ready for my pussy again. My tart juices coated him. I slid more and more of his hard cock into my mouth, and it tasted so amazing. This wonderful flavor coated my tongue, mixing with his salty precum leaking out of his cock.

“Damn, Sam,” he panted. “You are just such a loving girl.”

I shuddered. I was Daddy’s favorite now. Becky would never get to enjoy his cock. My shy, older sister didn’t have the lady balls to seduce our Daddy. But I did. I flirted with him. I excited him. And he noticed. He wanted me.

He groaned as his cock throbbed in my mouth. My hands fondled Daddy’s balls, feeling them. They were hairy and brimming with his cum. There would be more to fire into me. More of his jizz to fill my snatch.

“Sam!” he groaned. “Damn, that’s good.”

I shuddered, sucking harder. One hand fisted the base of his slick dick, the other massaged his nutsack. My tongue danced around the tip, loving the flavor of him mixed with my pussy. I would ride his cock so hard. I would bounce on him.

His cock would stir me up.

My pussy was so hot. I wiggled my hips as I loved him. He groaned, his face twisting with pleasure. I took more and more of his cock into my mouth. It brushed the back of my throat before I slid my lips back up him. I bobbed my head.

I fucked him with my mouth.

“Sam, you are amazing,” he groaned. “Damn, kumquat. You’re quite the little cock-sucker.”

A wave of heat washed out of my pussy. My snatch clenched, forcing more of his cum to dribble down my thighs. I sucked with all my might. His cock twitched in my mouth. I massaged his shaft with my tongue, stroked him faster, and bobbed my head. My hair danced around my cheeks, caressing me.

Daddy’s face twisted. His chest swelled. His cock throbbed in my stroking hand. The tip pulsed in my mouth. He let out a groan. He made such sexy sounds. I sucked hard again, my cheeks hollowing. His balls twitched in my hand.

“Kumquat!” Daddy howled.

I squeaked in shock as the cum fired into my mouth. Spurts of hot jizz splashed across the roof of my mouth. This wonderful, thick, salty treat spilled across my mouth. More and more of his spunk filled my mouth. My cheeks bulged.

I swallowed it. I gulped down my daddy’s cum. The incestuous delight flowed down my throat to my stomach. My snatch clenched as more and more fired into my mouth. Daddy grunted, his face twisting with the pleasure I gave him.

“Damn!” he grunted. “Oh, damn, Kumquat! That’s incredible. You’re amazing.”

A final spurt fired into my mouth. I gulped it down. I swallowed the last of his jizz. I sucked hard one last time, drawing out his cum. It warmed down my belly, my pussy growing so hot, so in need of being full of his cock.

“Fuck, yes,” I groaned. “That was amazing.”

I popped my mouth off and giggled. “I got carried away.”

“Mmm, you did,” he said, still smiling.

I gave him pleasure, so even though my pussy was on fire, I was still happy. And his cum tasted better than I thought. It was so hot feeling his spunk spurt into my mouth. I crawled up his body and snuggled against him, my pussy on fire.

“How long for you to get hard again?” I asked him, humping my messy cunt against his thigh. He had such a strong leg, not soft and sleek like my friends. “Will it be a while?”

Daddy laughed. Not a short one, but a deep, long one of pure mirth. His head shook while his brown eyes gleamed. I shuddered, my clit throbbing as I ground against his thigh, little tingles of pleasure racing through me.

“Oh, kumquat, you need to let me rest for a bit,” he said. “I’m in my forties. I’m not your age.”

I smiled. “That’s okay.” I rotated my hips, rubbing my clit on him. “Mmm, but you liked it, right?”

“Loved it,” he said. “And you?”

“It was amazing!” I said, grinning. “I loved it. Love you.”

“I love you, too, kumquat.”

I shivered, aching to talk about what would happen on Monday when Mom came back from visiting her friend. I wanted her to just stay with Marissa. I would take care of Daddy better than she ever would. I would love him and care for him.

But what if Daddy said this would have to end on Monday. That we would only have this one weekend to love each other. I didn’t want to end my dream. I wanted to believe I would have him forever, so I choked back my words, grabbed his cock, and humped against him.

I would savor every moment I had with him.


Steve Davies

Sam was, to say the least, excited when my cock was ready to go again. She was patient as I pretended it took a while for my dick to reach its full erection again. I had more stamina than I should, but it would be suspicious if a man my age could get it up three times in one night that fast.

I felt like a teenager with my stamina.

Sam grabbed my dick as she slid down my body, rubbing her wet pussy down my stomach, leaving behind a trail of our mixed juices. I groaned as her hand, reaching behind her to grasp my cock, pressed the tip of my dick into her flesh. She shifted, guiding my cock down her taint to the folds of her shaved pussy.

“Ooh, Daddy, I’m going to ride your dick,” she said, her green eyes sparkling. “I’m going to make you feel so good.”

“Mmm, I know you will, kumquat,” I said, grinning at her.

She rubbed my cock up and down it as she rose, her small, firm breasts jiggling. They were so cute on her. She was such a sexy, young thing. I was such a perv for enjoying this. I was over double her age. I had raised her, created her.

I shouldn’t want to fuck my daughter, but I did. I could. I would rewrite reality to make people accept this. My wife, my son, my other daughter would all love that Sam had found such happiness with me.

That smile on her lips as she pressed my cock against her hot flesh was a delight to witness. She nudged the tip against her clit then slid it back down. Amusement played in her eyes. She was just having so much fun with my cock while pleasure shot down my cock.

“Damn,” I groaned, my hands grabbing her hips. “Just such a tease, huh?”

“Yep!” she said with such pride. “That’s how I won you, Daddy.”

“Mmm, you did,” I said. “You were such a wicked daughter.”

“So wicked!” she giggled and impaled her pussy down my cock.

“Fuck!” I groaned at the sudden pleasure of getting engulfed by her tight, juicy pussy. Her silky flesh caressed my cock as she took me to the hilt in a single go, her small breasts jiggling. “Damn, kumquat.”

“Oh, that was incredible!” she said, her back arching, her pussy clenching down on me. “Oh, Daddy, yes!”

“Not so loud,” I groaned while my phone beeped with a notification. Was that a text from my wife?

“It’s midnight,” Sam moaned, her pussy squeezing around my cock. “Becky’s asleep, and if James’s awake, he’s jerking it to those Anime girls he draws.”

“You know about that?” I asked, her hips wiggling from side to side, stirring her cunt around my dick.

“Of course I do, Daddy!” she moaned. “I’ve seen them. They’re kinky. He’s such a perv. I love it!”

I arched an eyebrow. “Don’t tell me you and James... ?”

“Eww, no!” Her entire face blanched while her pussy squeezed hard about my cock. “You’re the only man I want.”

Then she rose up my cock. Her pussy gripped my cock. My dick throbbed in her pussy. The pleasure shot down my cock. My toes curled, my hands squeezing on her hips. Rapture flowed down my body, my balls twitching, aching to unload more jizz into her.

She swiveled her hips from side to side, stirring the tip of my cock through her juicy snatch. The incestuous delight of my daughter’s cunt sent rapture through me. I groaned as the rapture surged through me. She slammed down my shaft, moaning, her red hair dancing about her cute face.

“Oh, Daddy, I love your cock in me! Your dick is amazing!” Her green eyes almost glowed as she slid up my cock. Her pussy clenched about me as she rose, massaging me. “Yes, yes, Daddy, this is incredible!”

“It is, kumquat!” I groaned, the incestuous treat surging through me. “Damn, you are incredible.”

A huge smile spread across her lips as she rode my cock faster and faster. She rotated her hips, stirring my cock around inside of her. Pleasure rippled through me. Her back arched as she slid her snatch up and down my dick.

Her cunt squeezed around my cock as she fucked me. She worked up and down my cock faster and faster. I could see the pleasure building in her expression while my balls grew tighter and tighter. Her pussy was incredible. I loved being in her.

I loved being in my daughter!

She worked her pussy faster and faster up and down my cock. Her snatch squeezed about my cock. I groaned as her cunt clenched on me. She massaged me, bringing my cock closer and closer to my eruption.

I gripped her sides, feeling her skin slide beneath my body. I caressed her, loved the feel of her. Her tits jiggled. Her nipples were hard, jiggling. Her face twisted, so cute. She leaned over me, planting her hands on my chest as she worked her cunt up and down my dick.

“Yes, yes, yes, Daddy!” she moaned. “Oh, you’re in me! You’re in my pussy! Is my pussy stirring you up?”

“Yes!” I growled. “You’re going to make me explode in you.”

“Good!” she snarled. “I’m going to make you erupt in me, Daddy! I want your jizz spurting in me.”

Her pussy squeezed and clenched around me. The incestuous pleasure surged through me. I growled as my balls tightened. Her juices soaked them, flowing out of her cunt. She left my cock drenched when she rose up me. Her hips wiggled, stirring around my cock, stimulating me.

Then her cunt slammed down me, engulfing my cock to the hilt. I groaned, the pleasure surging into my balls. I gripped her hips. My balls tensed. She rose up me, her cunt sucking at my dick, the tip throbbing.

“I’m going to flood you!” I moaned.

“Yes, yes, Daddy!” she moaned, her head snapping back. Her red hair danced about her face. “Cum in me!”

She stared down at me, her green eyes burning. She slammed down my cock, her pussy squeezing around my dick. Her every movement swelled my pleasures. My fingers gripped her hips as the rapture built and built.

I hit that moment. That point where I was on the verge of eruption. Her snatch gripped my cock, massaging me. Her twat massaged me. It was just such a lovely delight. My face twisted from the bliss of her juicy snatch. I hovered at the edge of cumming.

“Fuck!” I groaned.

“Cum in me, Daddy!” she moaned. “Yes, yes! Do it! I want your cum in me!”

This was so depraved to hear coming from my underage daughter.

I erupted.

“Sam! Kumquat! Yes!” I snarled.

“Daddy!” she moaned as my cum spurted into her.

Her pussy went wild about my cock as my dick erupted into me. She slammed down me to the hilt, engulfing me in her convulsing, fourteen-year-old twat. The pleasure surged through me. This amazing rapture gripped me. Stars burst across my vision. It was this incredible passion. It burned across my mind.

It was incredible.

My dick ached and throbbed in her pussy’s depths as she milked out the last of my cum. The pleasure burned across my mind. I shuddered, my eyes fluttering. My hands gripped her waist as my rapture peaked. Then I spurted the last of my cum into her.

“Daddy!” she whimpered as she slumped over me. I held my daughter against me as her pussy writhed about my softening cock. She mewled and whimpered as her orgasm spilled through her and died.

“That was amazing, Daddy!” she moaned as she came down from her high.

I breathed heavily, stroking her back. “Yeah. That was awesome.”

“Mmm,” she purred, squirming.

Her words tickled at my mind. It was after midnight. I glanced at my phone. It was an alert. I didn’t get many of them overnight. They were rare. I grabbed my phone, curious about it as Sam squirmed atop me.

“Did Mom text you?” she asked as she rolled off of me, lying on my side.

I glanced at her before I pressed the on button, my screen turning on, my notifications in the middle of the screen. There were several app updates and ... I had three modifications ready. I could use the reality editing app.

I tapped the notification. I punched the passcode. The moment my phone unlocked and I activated the app in editing mode, reality froze.

Anael appeared kneeling on my bed, her purple eyes brimmed. Her blonde hair spilled about her face. She had her hand between her thighs, rubbing her shaved pussy. Cream dripped from her fingers, her face flushed.

“Masturbating?”

“It was so hot watching your daughter ride you,” the angel answered. She pulled her fingers away and grabbed my frozen daughter’s thigh hooked over mine. “Mmm, she’s just so cute.”

She maneuvered my daughter’s frozen body, rolling Sam onto her back. I shook my head, these powers still so strange.

Pushing how the angel could affect reality when the time was paused, I stared at the app, selecting Sam from the detection screen. It was time to edit her, Becky, and my wife. I already knew what I wanted to do to them.

As I reached for my iPad, Anael swiped her finger up through my daughter’s shaved folds, gathering my jizz leaking out of my daughter, mixed with her tangy cream. The angel popped it into her mouth and sucked on it.

“You are one pervy angel,” I muttered as her cheeks hollowed.

She shuddered and squirmed. She whimpered out in delight, nodding her head.

I opened my iPad to the list I made. I had one for each member of my family and for the mayor and city council members of my town. I was going to fix Rainier. I was going to make it a better place. I should do it first, but...

I was a man.

I wanted to make my family harmonious. My wife had closeted, lesbian desires for her friend, Marissa that she was ashamed of. She cheated on me and hated herself for her weakness. I wanted to take that away from her while making it acceptable for me to fuck other women.

To fuck our daughters.

“Mmm, you two taste well mixed together,” Anael said. “Heaven thoroughly enjoyed watching you make love to her. You made your daughter’s dreams come true.”

My dick throbbed as she swiped more of my cum from my daughter’s thighs. Then the angel leaned down and nuzzled into Sam’s pussy. She licked and fluttered her tongue through my frozen daughter’s snatch.

“You are distracting me,” I groaned. “I need to get this right.”

“Mmm, but she’s just so sexy,” moaned Anael. “You have such a cute daughter. You and your wife made three hot children.”

I worked down my list, navigating through the menus. I took away the jealousy from both my daughters, no longer would Becky and Sam snipe at each other because they both recognized the other had a crush on me. Instead, they would support each other and accept that the other loved me. They would become close. Next, I made sure Sam would get along with her mother and that Linda would be open to her bisexual desires. My wife would find it hot that I was having sex with women, that she found incest sexy, and didn’t even mind if I fucked my underage students. I made my wife eager to share women with me, especially our daughters.

I had some other tweaks, like making Sam enjoy wearing skirts so her mother wouldn’t be so critical about her, and make Becky less shy. I nudged my oldest daughter so she would finally admit what she wanted.

Especially since she knew it was okay. James couldn’t know yet, that had to wait for tomorrow’s edit, but the women in my family all knew that I would have sex with Becky and Sam when they were ready.

And Becky would believe she was finally ready.

“Mmm, your daughter has a nice ass,” Anael said while I worked. She’d rolled Sam back against me and now squeezed my daughter’s rump.

“Stop distracting me,” I muttered as I worked. I opened up my wife’s desires again, double-checking I had everything right. “I need to make sure I got everything perfect. I can’t have any mistakes like with Kyleigh.”

“They like incest,” she said like she was ticking off a list. “That having sex with underage girls is fine. Your wife wants to share women with you and is accepting of her bisexual passion. Becky isn’t shy. Your family will get along wonderfully. You’ll have your own harem. It sounds perfect.”

“I only get one chance at this,” I said, checking Sam next. I’d replaced her rebellious desire to wear pants with an urge to wear dresses because I liked her in skirts. But I didn’t affect her other tomboy traits. I loved how she worked with cars and liked to play around. She could still wear pants to have that sort of fun, but for school, church, and as casual wear she would prefer something more feminine.

I couldn’t wait to see her looking cute in her school uniform.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.