Editing Reality Book One: Naughty Fantasies Created - Cover

Editing Reality Book One: Naughty Fantasies Created

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Chapter 3: Modifying a Mistake

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3: Modifying a Mistake - When the Most High decides reality needs livening, he gives one man the power to edit reality three times a day. What will Steve Davies do with this power?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Steve Davies

I marched behind Principal Atterbury, fear twisting through my guts. Kyleigh struggled in the iron grip of the older man, her black hair sweeping about the shoulders of her white blouse, her too-short, gray skirt swaying about her fifteen-year-old thighs. She looked at me, confusion on her face. I’d edited reality, modified how she developed.

She thought it was right and there was nothing I could do about it.

I had one last edit left on my phone, so I could easily fix Principal Atterbury. Then he wouldn’t get mad at Kyleigh for trying to seduce him and Coach Cam Heath, or at me for fucking an underage student. He wouldn’t call the police on me or get me fired. How could I stop Kyleigh from getting herself into trouble?

I made her into this slut so I could enjoy her body, a selfish reward for making her skinny and hot, for boosting her self-esteem. I gave her joy, and it made a perverse kind of sense to enjoy her. To satiate those desires in me to enjoy these sultry, underage girls who flitted through my school in their gray skirts and fresh schoolgirl blouses. I shouldn’t have cheated on my wife, but with the phone, I could edit Linda so she would find it acceptable.

Even hot.

Was that right? I should use these powers for something better. I was given these powers by God, right? Anael said it was the Creator, and the angel encouraged me to do these naughty things. Was she really an angel? The adversary could appear as something fair. Something good.

That was how temptation worked.

I gripped my phone. Whether Anael was an angel or a devil, didn’t matter. I had to protect Kyleigh. I thought back to her editing. To her social mores. She had a good deal of respect for following teachers. She always was a model student before I changed her. Could I use that? Was it enough to just edit Principal Atterbury to order Kyleigh not to fuck any teachers?

No. She would still have that temptation. I had to give her an outlet for her desires.

“Mr. Davies, why is Principal Atterbury so mad?” the girl asked, confused. I had edited her so she had morals different from society’s standards.

The principal threw a withering look over his shoulder at me, his face iron-hard. I shrugged my shoulders. I didn’t have an answer. The loathing in the man’s face was apparent. He believed what I did was wrong.

“What cock-and-bull lies have you been feeding the poor thing, Steve?” growled the man. “Huh? What did you do to prey on her?”

“Prey!” gasped Kyleigh. “He didn’t prey on me. I came on to him. To thank him. I can thank you, too.”

“Thank him,” muttered the older man in disgust.

We reached the school’s main office. He ripped open the glass door and marched us into the small lobby. The secretary was missing, off on her lunch break, a sign on her desk proclaiming it. At least there was that. It was the right time to get caught. He marched us past her desk and down the hallway, passing the offices for the other administrators—vice principal, guidance counselor, school nurse—to reach his at the end.

He barreled through it. Kyleigh gasped as he pushed her towards the chair. Then he whirled on me as I entered and closed the door behind him. Rage quivered through him as he reached for the phone. It was now or never. I had to figure out how to control Kyleigh.

“You are a piece of shit, Steve,” the old man snarled. “If you were under my command back in the army, I would knock out your teeth! What sort of man are you? Huh?”

I pulled out the phone, swiped the screen, and activated the app.

“You think tweeting is going to save your ass?” Atterbury bellowed, his face going red.

EDITING

and

VIEWING

I tapped EDITING. The world paused.

Anael appeared perched on Principal Atterbury’s desk. “Well, well, well, isn’t this quite the predicament? Everyone up in Heaven is eager to see how you handle this.”

I gave her a look. “You make this feel like I’m on a reality TV show.” I shook my head. “What sort of angel takes amusement in this?”

“Reality is our entertainment,” she said. Her purple eyes flicked up and down me. “That’s why we gave you this power.”

“Not as a test?” I demanded. “Not to see if I’m a good man who can resist temptation?”

She shook her head. “Giving in to temptation can be so much fun. Like what you had with Kyleigh. And I know she had a great time. She came hard on your dick. You both had such a joyful experience.”

“Only it’s backfiring now,” I said. “I can keep myself out of trouble, but what about Kyleigh? She’s going to be tempted to fuck her other teachers. I can’t edit them all.”

“Well, not today,” she said.

“I want to use this power to help people, not to fix my mistakes,” I muttered. I clicked on Principal Atterberry’s symbol, bringing up his menu.

Vern Atterberry Physical Mental Spiritual

I clicked on the Spiritual Menu, and it sprang down. I found the Social Mores Sub-Menu and popped that open. The big list of things appeared. I flicked up and down it, searching for the one that governed his views on fucking students. I frowned, wondering where it would be.

“It’s not here,” I said. “He has no views on it.”

“Check his morals,” she said. “He’s very wound tight. He might not be like you. He might not even think about fucking these cute, young things.”

Anael stepped off the desk and walked around Kyleigh. She licked her lips, staring at the sexy girl. The angel lifted my student’s skirt, exposing the fifteen-year-old schoolgirl’s black thong. The angel smiled, licking her lips.

“Mmm, what a shame, that is a yummy ass.”

“Are you really an Angel?” I asked as I maneuvered to the Morality Menu.

Morality Legality Outlook

I tried Legality Sub-Menu first.

Legality Deletion Revision Addition

I hit Deletion. I had to handle that first. I had to get rid of the idea that it was illegal for him to fuck underage girls. I found it after doing a search and removed that from moral from him. Somehow, the events of his life would shift slightly to lead him to develop without that belief. Next, I found the part of him that thought it was wrong to fuck a student.

It was interesting that rules and laws were both under legality. I guess there wasn’t a real distinction in a person on what rules were more concrete than others. A school’s policy and a nation’s laws were at the same level in the depths of a person. This was all so fascinating. I could learn so much about people through this device.

“You are appreciating all that the Most High has granted you,” she said. “Enjoy it. Use it. Do as you wish with it.”

I shuddered. Those were not the words I expected to hear from an angel from Heaven.

Next, I went to the Addition Sub-Menu. I needed to be careful here. I edited in that it was okay to fuck underage girls and students and for other teachers to do the same. That would take care of one problem. Next, how to keep Kyleigh out of trouble?

As I pondered that, I maneuvered to the Sexuality Menu. I opened it.

Sexuality Orientation Desires Libido Taboos

I opened Desires and added in an attraction for Kyleigh. A great ache to fuck her and ... to share her. To want others to fuck her, too, and ... No, not others. Just me. That was it.

Kyleigh needed a way to satiate her desire for her teachers. I could use Principal Atterbury to threaten her to only fuck himself and me. It would give her an outlet for her desire to fuck a teacher and keep her from coming onto to those I hadn’t edited.

Perfect.

I added that in, grinning.

“I like seeing you smile,” Anael said. She hugged me from behind, her figure lithe. I could feel the hard points of her nipples pressing against my back through my dress shirt, holding me as her hands slid down to my crotch. I groaned, feeling her rubbing me, making me hard. “You’ve come up with something, haven’t you?”

“Yeah,” I groaned as she stroked me. My dick throbbed and swelled hard beneath her touch.

I opened the Taboo Sub-Menu and made edits. I took away his taboo about having sex before others and having sex at his work. Then I went back to desires, adding a fetish for schoolgirl skirts, especially when Kyleigh wore them.

He would be getting a lot of her pussy, and she would be happy with that.

I was getting harder. He’d want to fuck her right away, but I needed to enjoy Kyleigh right now, too. I deleted another taboo about sharing a woman with someone and as well as an aversion for casual sex. He didn’t need to get hung up on Kyleigh.

“Mmm, you are getting so excited,” Anael purred. “You’re going to have such a wild time, aren’t you?”

“Yeah,” I groaned, admitting it.

I was about to hit edit when I realized I hadn’t done anything positive. At least I could do some good with every edit, like making Kyleigh skinny or helping my friend Bob and Taylor Adair to explore their attraction. I switched over to the Physical Menu.

Physical Skin Head Torso Arms Groin Legs Nervous System Illness

I went all the way down to the Illnesses Sub-Menu. I opened it up and blinked. There were a myriad of things wrong with him. He had arthritis in his knee and his shoulder, he had diminished hearing, high blood pressure, the build-up of plaque, lowered kidney function, issues with his prostate, and more. Most of his problems were caused by aging, but one popped out of me. He had a tumor forming in his left femur. It would grow and grow, giving him a form of leukemia.

I tweaked him, removing the things that caused pain or discomfort while excising the tumor. I was adding years to his life, easing him. Doing something good for him as well as saving my ass and Kyleigh’s.

“That’s wonderful,” Anael said. “Mmm, yes, now you’ve earned your naughty reward, haven’t you? Another romp with Kyleigh.”

My cheeks burned. “Yeah,” I groaned. “This is so wrong. I’m married.”

“And? You can still love your wife, and you get to enjoy some teenage pussy,” she said. “Mmm, lucky you.”

I scrolled down to edit button. I was about to hit it when one last idea struck me. One final tweak to make this right.

“What?” Anael asked as I dived into the Social Mores Sub-Menu. I added a new one.

Since most teachers don’t understand that it’s okay to fuck underage students, I must keep it a secret from them so as not to upset them.

Anael giggled, squeezing my cock.

I hit the edit button. Then hit:

YES

The bubble of changing reality rippled from the phone, washing around everyone, modifying the fabric of the universe. It tweaked the past to bring about the present Principal Atterbury that I had set up. It struck him, changing him. The ruddy expression in his features vanished. His posture shifted ever so slightly. His hand moved from the phone.

He was no longer reaching it to call the police.

Anael’s presence vanished from me. She no longer groped my cock. I groaned, my dick tenting the front of my slacks. I couldn’t help but notice that the principal also had a bulge in his trousers that wasn’t there before, his eyes hungry as they stared at the coquettish Kyleigh.

“Not every teacher understands the needs of a young, nubile schoolgirl like Mr. Davies and I do,” growled Principal Atterbury, a husky quality to his voice. “You can’t just be a slut to any teacher you want.”

“But...” Kyleigh shuddered, her hips squirming in a coquettish fashion. She wiggled from side to side, her skirt swaying, my dick throbbing harder. “I just wanted to show Coach Heath how much I appreciate him. He makes my pussy so wet.”

“When you get a wet pussy, you need to come see me,” the principal said. “Or Mr. Davies.”

“We’ll be more than happy to satiate your naughty cunt, Kyleigh,” I said, marveling at how I had changed the world. My dick throbbed so hard. All those desires I had suppressed in myself for my students swelled in me. “You’ll get us all in trouble.”

“That’s not fair,” she said. “It shouldn’t be wrong. I want it. You want it.” She grinned. “I’m hot and—”

“You’ll get expelled if you keep it up,” growled Principal Atterbury. “You’re a young woman. You need to take control of yourself. We’ve tried to instill values in you. So you will control yourself when around your other teachers.” He loomed over her, his face boiling red again. “Do you want to be expelled? To embarrass your parents? They pay good money for you to come here?”

She swallowed. “No, Principal Atterbury.”

“So what are you going to do when that naughty, young cunt gets hot?” he demanded.

“Come see you or Mr. Davies,” she said, her short, gray skirt swirling from side to side.

He nodded his head, his eyes flicking up and down her. “And do you have a hot pussy right now?”

She nodded her head, looking both contrite and coquettish, her hands behind her back, fingers entwined. She gave a sultry shiver, her large breasts heaving in her blouse. Her smile grew on her lush lips.

Her fingers went to the buttons of her blouse. She popped the first one through its eyelet. Principal Atterbury groaned. He looked like a man who had just won the lotto. I smiled in delight at the sight of the old man. With his changes, he must have spent the last decade or more lusting after the girls, wishing to touch one, and only now got to have that chance.

She undid another button.

A hint of her gray, lacy bra peeked through.

Another.

I groaned and loosened my tie. We were going to share this girl. We were going to fuck the fifteen-year-old slut. My dick throbbed to fuck this naughty schoolgirl. She undid another. And another. Her blouse slid off her shoulders, her large breasts jiggling in her bra.

Principal Atterbury groaned. His hands gripped the desk. His wrinkled knuckles went white. His breathing quickened, color flushing up his neck to his cheeks. His ears grew bright. I smiled, my tie whisking off as the busty schoolgirl reached behind her.

She unhooked her bra.

“Damn,” groaned Principal Atterbury as her breasts came into sight. They were large and plump, full of that youthful perkiness. “Those are ... Damn.”

“I know,” I said, unbuttoning my shirt.

She giggled, her hands hefting her lush mounds. She squeezed and kneaded them. Her fingers dug into her bountiful flesh. “You like these, Principal Atterbury?”

“Hell yes,” he groaned.

She jiggled them, her flesh rippling. Her nipples were hard and dusky pink. They thrust from wide areolas. She was a temptress given human flesh. I changed reality to create this lush, teenage temptress.

Principal Atterbury’s hands shook as he reached across his desk. She pulled hers away, letting him seize her tits. She moaned as he kneaded them. Such pleasure crossed her face as his fingers dug into her tits. He licked his lips, his eyes wide as she squeezed them. Fondled them.

“Has it been forty years since you felt tits that nice, Principal Atterbury?” she asked. “That young?”

“Something like that,” he muttered. “These tits...”

“Yeah,” I said, my shirt off. I attacked my belt next, my dick tenting my boxers. I couldn’t wait. I had to fuck her. She’s beautiful.

Kyleigh gasped as Principal Atterbury’s head ducked down, his mouth latching onto her nipple. His cheeks hollowed as he sucked on her nub. She groaned, wiggling her hips, her tartan skirt swirling, clinging to her tight rump.

I kicked off my shoes then shoved down my pants and boxers. My cock popped out, thrusting hard as Principal Atterbury sucked and nibbled on her nipple. I couldn’t resist that girl’s ass. I had to enjoy it. To get her ready. We would fuck this slut’s holes. We would pound her hard.

“Mr. Davies!” moaned Kyleigh as I flipped up her skirt. She stared back behind her, torso twisting. “Ooh, what are you doing, you naughty teacher.”

“Ever had your ass eaten,” I asked her, staring at her exposed butt-cheeks, her black thong buried between her butt-cheeks.

“No.” She shuddered as I gripped her two plump asscheeks. I squeezed them. My fingers kneaded her rump. I pulled those lush butt-cheeks apart, exposing her sphincter. “But it sounds naughty. Like that titty fuck I gave you.”

Principal Atterbury moaned about her nipple. Someone was interested in that.

I pressed my face between my student’s butt-cheeks. My tongue caressed her asshole, tasting her sour musk. My tongue fluttered over her sphincter, caressing her puckered opening. I loved the feel of her, her butt-cheeks squeezing about my face as she moaned.

“Oh, this is naughty,” she moaned, her hips wiggling. “Ooh, that feels so wicked, Mr. Davies. You’re eating my asshole.”

My tongue pressed against her sphincter. I swirled and fluttered my tongue against her, loving the taste of her teenage asshole. It was just such a delight. My fingers dug into her butt-cheeks. She whimpered, her hips wiggling.

I probed my tongue against her anal ring. It stretched around my tongue. I wiggled into her bowels, making her moan louder and louder. My dick throbbed. I’d always wanted anal, but my wife never was up for that.

I could edit her...

My dick throbbed harder as my tongue wiggled through the schoolgirl’s sour asshole. She whimpered, her rectum clenching down around my tongue. I swirled through her, getting her wet and ready, eager to fuck her asshole.

“This is so naughty!” she moaned. “Two sexy teachers playing with my body. Ooh, Principal Atterbury, pinch my nipple. Yes, yes, just like that. And keep sucking. Ooh, you’re making my pussy so wet! And Mr. Davies ... Oh, that’s naughty. Your tongue is in my asshole.”

My right hand drifted down her butt-cheek. I thrust my tongue in her bowels as deep as I could. My fingers caressed her taint. I stroked along until I found her shaved pussy. She whimpered as I stroked her, her juices coating my finger.

“Yes, yes, play with my naughty cunt, Mr. Davies!” she moaned. “Ooh, you two are spoiling me! Whenever I have a hot pussy, I will see you.”

“Special mentoring,” groaned Principal Atterbury. “Lord, yes, you will.”

She giggled. “I like that. Mmm, special mentoring from you. You’re such a silver fox, Principal Atterbury. So sexy.”

I thrust two fingers into her juicy snatch. The pussy that I deflowered. My dick broke her in, the first man to ever enter her. Her snatch squeezed down on my digits. She let out a wanton moan as I jammed them deep.

“You’re sexy, too, Mr. Davies. Your wife is such a lucky woman. I’d marry you in a heartbeat!”

Her words rippled around me. Such depraved and selfish thoughts shot through me. I ripped my fingers out of her pussy. She groaned, sounding so disappointed. I brought my cunt-soaked digits to her asshole, pulling my tongue out of the way.

I pressed her cream into her asshole, lubing her before I thrust them in deep. She gasped, her back arching as I shoved them deeper than my tongue could reach. Her asshole was a velvety delight, so different from the wet silk of her cunt. I pumped them in and out of her. I jammed them as far as I could reach, wiggling them in her to loosen her up.

“Ooh, that’s naughty,” she moaned. “You’re going to make me cum, Mr. Davies.”

“Good,” I groaned. “Because I’m going to fuck this hot ass.”

Her bowels clenched.

“While you ride Principal Atterbury’s dick,” I added, pumping my fingers in and out of her asshole.

“Oh, that’s so nasty!” she moaned. “Yes, yes, I want that.” Her bowels squeezed down hard on my digits. “Do you want to share me, too, Principal Atterbury? Do you want to fuck me with Mr. Davies? Both of you in me at the same time?”

“Just what a slut like you needs,” he growled. “You want it bad, don’t you?”

“So bad!” she whimpered. “I’m getting so wet. You two are driving me wild. Two sexy men playing with my naughty body!”

“Yes!” I groaned, my left hand rubbing at her pussy now, my fingers getting soaked. I found her clit, massaging her little bud. She gasped. Her back arched, her black hair swayed about her shoulders.

She moaned and groaned. Her juices flowed down my fingers. Her hips wiggled, her bowels so hot about my fingers. Principal Atterbury sucked on her nipples with noisy hunger, lips smacking as he enjoyed her fat nubs.

Her moans echoed through the office. Her body quivered. Hot juices gushed over my hand. Her bowels writhed about my digits. She cried out in rapture. Her orgasm spilled through her teenage body, leaving her trembling.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.