The Internet Porn Pimp - Cover

The Internet Porn Pimp

Copyright© 2018 by Tyrone Smash

Chapter 33

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 33 - A Black nerd who wants to be a pimp is able to use the Internet and white guilt over slavery and racism to convince young teenage white girls to voluntarily whore themselves out for him. Eventually, he attracts the attention of a real pimp.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Politics   Prostitution   Revenge  

Lee Roy looked down at the submissive slut that he had just bought. When he saw the slut in the program, he had to own her. He had been pimping for 20 years. He loved pimping out white sluts. Mostly he recruited runaways at bus terminals. But he would also buy some of the young sluts who were kidnapped by pimp gangs. He loved crushing their spirits as they realized that Black cocks would be fucking their holes for the rest of their lives. That was racial justice! But this slut was special! Her body was perfect. Her skin was perfect. He had never seen white skin that smooth. He knew that he had probably overpaid for her. But he also knew that the brothers in the projects where he would whore her out would pay hundreds of dollars to fuck a fresh white pussy like this. At 15 to 20 tricks a night, this slut would be a top earner. Of course, he and his crew would take a lot of pleasure out of this slut as well.

Latoya followed her owner as he led her into a bedroom at his complex. He turned to look at her. “What’s your name slut?”

“Latoya Daddy.”

“He chuckled. “What was your name before it was changed?”

“It used to be Daisy Johnson, Daddy. Are you going to give me a new name?”

“We’ll keep Latoya for now. Now get down on your knees and suck my cock.”

Latoya had no problem complying. She was a whore. He was her owner. This is what she does. She quickly pulled down his pants and shorts. She exposed his cock. It was as large as his body. It had to be 12 inches. She was shocked. Even with all the Black cock fucking, she didn’t know if she could fit the cock in her holes. But like the experienced whore that the was, she quickly got to work licking up and down the cock and his balls. She managed to open her mouth wide enough to get the cock in and started moving her head, up and down, up and down sucking as hard as she could. It didn’t take long. Lee Roy was horny after watching all the white pussy being sold. He exploded in her mouth. She swallowed down all the cum that she could and then kept the cock in her mouth and continued sucking. When it was hard again she looked up with cum on her face and sweetly asked, “Would you like to fuck your new property now Daddy?”

“Damn this slut is a well trained whore” Lee Roy thought. He quickly took off the rest of his clothes and then had the slut kneel on the bed and got behind her.

Latoya was relieved. She was afraid that he would want to fuck her on top and she thought that he would crush her.

Lee Roy inserted his cock into Latoya’s already wet pussy and started slamming into her. This wasn’t love making. This was an owner fucking his property. Centuries ago, white men had fucked young Black girls. Now he was a Black man who owned this young white slut. She was his property. He had just bought her. And now he was fucking her. This was reparations! This was racial justice!

Latoya loved the domination. This is what she was for. She was supposed to be a fuck animal for Black men. She loved the situation. He was slamming into her like the piece of meat that she is. She started moaning out her first cum and thrashing uncontrollably at the end of his cock.

Lee Roy was enjoying his new purchase. This little white slut obviously enjoyed Black cock fucking like a white slut should. It came uncontrollably moaning out its cums. He continued fucking and it moaned again. He could feel himself getting close. But he wanted to degrade it by cumming in its ass. He pulled back and used its pussy juices to lubricate its asshole and then moved his cock to its entrance. He had to force his cock in at first and he heard it cry out. But once he got all the way in, he picked up the pace. He started slamming it in again and again. Its cries stopped. He could feel it reaching down to its pussy as it started to moan. Finally, he could take it no longer and exploded into its asshole and he collapsed on the slut.

Latoya screamed out her cum as her Master exploded in her asshole and collapsed on her. She could feel that fat on his body all over hers. Part of her was repulsed. He was so fat, so ugly. But he owned her! He was her Master. She was glad that she had pleased him.

After he had recovered, Lee Roy got up and led Latoya out of the room by its leash to the room where the six men in his crew were waiting. “Here it is Niggers, have fun.”

Latoya didn’t know what was going to happen. She knew that she would be fucked some more. The led her into a bedroom and one of the men got on the bed. She got on his cock, then a man cam behind her, pushed her back down, and fucked his cock into her now well greased asshole. Finally, a third man got in front and forced his cock into her mouth and all three started fucking. “I’m being triple fucked, just like Alice Green was in that video Tyrone once told me about! OMG! OMG! This was so dirty. This was so sexy. This was so wonderful.”

That men took turns slamming their cocks into its holes. Latoya had almost continuous cums. It was just a sex animal serving its owners. It lost track of the cums that it had.

The next day, Lee Roy put Latoya to work on the street. He was right that the Niggers were willing to pay hundreds of dollars a trick to fuck this perfect white slut. Latoya became his best earner ever.


Epilogue

What had begun in one community quickly spread widely as word of mouth spread the great news. Black men in cities across the Midwest and South fucked and whored out underage teenage white girls. Some white parents objected. Like with Carl, most cases never reached a court of law. The parents instead were charged with hate speech. However, some did. But the liberal judges, who had already ruled that preteen children could decide to have a sex change operation, applied the same principal to under age sex. Preteen children were allowed to choose an irrevocable sex change operations since they owned their own bodies. Since children owned their own bodies, teenage white girls should have the right to chose to let Black men fuck them and whore them out! Besides, it would be racist to oppose this. Since all Black men in this country were victims of slavery, white people had a special obligation to pay reparations to Black people. It was the same rationale used to create affirmative action. And there was no better reparations to pay Black men then fucking young white teenage girls!

On Earth 2, Hillary Clinton had won the election. The Clinton Supreme Court upheld the ruling of the lower courts. They held that they had found in the emanations and penumbras of the Constitution that Black men had the Constitutional right to fuck under age white girls. Suddenly, there was an explosion of young white pussy being fucked and whored out by Black men across the country.

Some African Americans initially opposed the practice of Black men fucking young white girls. They initially thought that it was morally wrong for Black men to exploit underage white girls. But the Supreme Court held that African Americans had a Constitutional right to fuck young white pussy! And all African Americans were victims of slavery! And there was no better form of reparations that a Black man could have then the feeling of his cock pounding into a tight white pussy while the little slut underneath him screamed out her orgasms! Opposition from African Americans quickly attenuated to nothing.

Initially white liberals were OK with the new Constitutional right since they believed it mostly applied to the racist deplorables and irredeemables in flyover country. It was not a surprise to them that the daughters of these racists would choose to be Black fucked. As long as it was voluntary, they believed it was OK and it was racial justice. After all, it was only sex.

But then the Black pimp gangs started invading the white private schools on the coasts and forcibly carried off the young daughters of the white liberals. The liberal parents protested and said that this was not voluntary. Besides, they weren’t racists. They supported African Americans. This was unfair! They were laughed at by the pimps. In the weeks or months it took the cases to reach courts, the girls had been repeatedly Black fucked. They grew to love their Black Daddies and their Black fucking. The testified in court that they voluntarily choose to be with their Black Daddies and didn’t want anything to do with their racist parents. In some cases, the parents were charged with filing a false police report and hate speech and were sent to prison. They all lost their jobs and were forced to go on welfare. Protests stopped.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.