The Internet Porn Pimp - Cover

The Internet Porn Pimp

Copyright© 2018 by Tyrone Smash

Chapter 32

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 32 - A Black nerd who wants to be a pimp is able to use the Internet and white guilt over slavery and racism to convince young teenage white girls to voluntarily whore themselves out for him. Eventually, he attracts the attention of a real pimp.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Politics   Prostitution   Revenge  

All of the hot white sluts in Latoya’s freshmen class eventually joined the prostitution ring. There was no resistance from parents. The white father knew that they would go to prison if they did and many of the white mothers were jealous of the Black cock fucking that their daughters were getting. The money rolled in and rolled in. Dazhawn could not believe the money he was now making. He parked much of it in offshore accounts to protect against a potential change in the political winds.

The next year, Elsa’s slutty class mates voluntarily became Black cock whores. They had learned what Elsa and the older girls were doing and were jealous of the Black cock pleasure that they received. They hated the rules and restrictions associated with school and parents. They spent much of their time watching interracial porn and getting themselves off with sex toys. They didn’t have to be convinced to become Black cock whores; they volunteered! Dazhawn’s revenue doubled.

In the next year, the following generation of white sluts also voluntarily became Black cock whores. But a problem arose. Why would a Black man pay to fuck 16 year old white pussy when he could fuck 14 year old white pussy. Dazhawn was afraid that the 16 year old pussy would dry out from lack of use. But Dazhawn came up with a solution. He gathered the 16 year old sluts together to explain to them what it was.

“Hoes. As you know, there is a shortage of Black cock in the city. Your white pussies just don’t interest the Black men in this area any more. Your Daddies are afraid that without enough Black cock, your pussies could dry out and shrivel up.”

Latoya was surprised at the meeting and was surprised what Dazhawn had said. Even she wasn’t going out on many dates with Black Daddies anymore. “Could her pussy really dry out and shrivel up. That would be terrible!”

Dazhawn continued. “But don’t worry. There are parts of the country where there isn’t enough white pussy to go around. We Black pimps have an association. We take white pussy from parts of the country where there is lots of white pussy to a part where there is a shortage and then sell you to a new Black Daddy. That way, your pussies will get lots of Black cock fucking!”

Some of the girls protested. They didn’t want to be sold! They loved their Daddies. They didn’t want a new Black Daddy. Other girls were so horny from lack of regular Black cock fucking that it seemed like a good idea.

Dazhawn turned to Latoya. “Latoya, haven’t you always fantasized being naked on an auction block before a room full of Black men knowing that after the auction you will belong to one of them?”

Latoya hesitated. It was a fantasy of hers. The idea of being sold as a slave to a group of Black men always made her pussy wet. She knew that her white pussy would be dripping when she was on the auction block. “Yes Daddy. I’ve always fantasized about being sold as a slave. It will be so exciting.”

Latoya was one of the leader of the girls so the other girls didn’t raise any objections. Their pussies got wet at the thought of being sold as well. The pimps lined the sluts up to take them down stairs to a waiting bus. This hadn’t been a negotiation. One of the sluts wanted to leave the line to pack up some of her favorite clothes. She was met with several hard slaps on her ass and quickly rejoined the line. The message was clear. The sluts didn’t own any possessions; the sluts were possessions.

The bus ride took all day. The windows were tinted dark so the girls had no idea where they were taken. When they arrived at their destination, they were led into a large building where they were fed, watered and allow to use facilities. Black women were the ones who told them where to go and what to do. The next morning they were woken up and after breakfast and facilities, the preparations were begun for their sale. The first step was shaving. The Black women shaved the sluts and made sure that they had no hair on their bodies below their eye lashes. Next the sluts were thoroughly washed by the women with special attention paid to ensuring that their pussies and assholes were clean. Their hair was washed with the expensive shampoos that they were used to. Next, cosmetics and perfume were applied. All of the sluts nails were painted whore red as were their lips. They were thoroughly perfumed to smell like flowers. Their tits were also rouged to make clear that they were sluts to be owned. Pictures were taken of the sluts that showed off all their assets. Then large collars were placed on each of the girls necks which forced each girl to look straight forward. Then the girls waited in line for a final step.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.