The Internet Porn Pimp - Cover

The Internet Porn Pimp

Copyright© 2018 by Tyrone Smash

Chapter 31

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 31 - A Black nerd who wants to be a pimp is able to use the Internet and white guilt over slavery and racism to convince young teenage white girls to voluntarily whore themselves out for him. Eventually, he attracts the attention of a real pimp.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Politics   Prostitution   Revenge  

Jane stood outside of the apartment that her handler had brought her to dressed in her middle schoolgirl uniform. Even when she was in middle school, she had felt that the uniform was too revealing but because of the peer pressure from the other girls, she had worn the sexy clothes which showed so much thigh and had her tits bursting out of her blouse. However, since then her legs were even longer and her tits had blossomed and her body was almost exploding out of the clothes.

She had been fucked by several different Black cocks in the last couple of days since Dazhawn had raped her and her body had betrayed her every time. She hated the though of being Black fucked. She was their captive, their slave and she didn’t want to enjoy the fucking. But every time after the pimps roamed their Black hands over her soft, white body, and sucked on her tits and fucked her with their big Black cocks, she couldn’t resist. She started moaning out her cums and begged them to fuck her harder. She had even started enjoying the blow jobs that she was forced to give. Blow jobs!! She had never even conceived of sucking a Black man’s cock. But now she loved the texture of the hot throbbing organ when it was in her mouth and had even learned to love the taste of Black cum.

Tonight she was being taken to her first customer. However, it was explained to her that this wasn’t a normal customer since he didn’t have to pay to fuck her. Her customer tonight was Jordan James, one of her high school teachers. She hated Mr. James. He just openly stared at her when she walked into his class. She could tell that he was undressing her with his eyes and wanted to fuck his big Black cock into her tight white pussy. It made her so uncomfortable to be looked at as a sex object by a teacher. But even though she hated it, his ogling did make her pussy get wet. She didn’t understand why. She thought about complaining to the administration. But surely it would be racist if a white girl like her accused a Black teacher of behaving inappropriately. Besides, the new principal was Black so it would be doubly racist. But tonight, he would not only be undressing her with his eyes, he would undress her with his strong Black hands and fuck her with his big Black cock. And even though she would hate what he would do, she knew that she would be unable to resist the pleasure his cock gave her and would scream out her cums as he fucked her.

The door opened and she blurted out the phrase that she was instructed to say. “Hello Mr. James. I’ve been a bad girl and need punishment. Will you punish me please Mr. James?”

With a laugh, her handler said, “Have fun” and walked away leaving the slut with Mr. James.

Jordan stared down at the sexy little white slut asking to be punished before him and his cock almost exploded from his pants. He had taught high school for 20 years now and had lusted after the white pussy in his classroom. In the last few years he had noticed that the young white sluts had dressed even more provocatively and wanted to get fucked by his Black cock. It was probably the influence of interracial porn but instead of averting their gaze when they noticed him staring at them, they stared right back making it clear that they wanted to get Black fucked. Of course, he never dared to fuck a student. White people went to insane lengths to protect white students from sex pretending that they would all be virgins when they got married. Even some white teachers who had engaged in consensual fucking with white girls had gone to prison. In racist America, a Black man like him would get lynched.

But things were changing in America with the election of the second Democratic administration in a row. The country was being fundamentally transformed. It was morning in America for the Black man. With people like the new progressive chief of police and hustling entrepreneurs like Dazhawn, Black men like him now got to fuck the young white pussy that they had long lusted after and deserved to fuck in reparations for slavery and racism. The Black man was rising!

Not all the girls that he ogled in his classroom wanted to be fucked by his Black cock. In particular, the girl with the biggest tits clearly hated it when he stared at her. His staring clearly made her uncomfortable but he could tell that it also made her pussy wet. She couldn’t admit to herself that like all white girls, she naturally wanted to submit to the strong Black man and get fucked into orgasm. She pretended to believe what the false morality that her racist white society had taught her and resisted her natural submission to the Black man. And now this slut was here completely at his mercy and asking to be punished! This was going to be a night to remember.

He took her hand and led her to his couch and they sat down besides each other. His hand drifted down to her exposed soft white thighs and he started fondling her. She momentarily jerked but made not effort to stop him.

“Jane you need to explain to me how you’ve been bad so I can determine the correct punishment for you.”

“My white daddy has told me that I should stay away from Black guys, that I should never date them and that I should never let them touch me. But I find that whenever a Black guy like you looks at me my pussy gets wet and I want him to fuck me. I know that is wrong and that I need to be punished for my impure thoughts.”

He laughed as he thought that Dazhawn and trained the little slut well for this role playing. “You’re right that you need to be punished but you have it all wrong. Your white daddy is racist. He told you to stay away from Black guys because he’s a racist and hates all Black people. Your crime is that you believed him and don’t let Black guys fuck you. You need to be punished because you’re a racist too. All white people are racists. All white people are guilty of the sins of slavery and racism. But you’re lucky because as a sexy little white slut, you can pay penance for your sins by letting Black guys fuck you. How do you think you should be punished?”

Jane hadn’t expected that answer. She had been taught for years that what white people had done to Black people was terrible. Her race was the only one that had enslaved another. Her race was the only one that had practiced racism. But was it really a sin like the Original Sin of the bible? Was she really guilty of the same sin as all other white people? Was she being racist because she didn’t want Black guys to fuck her. She was confused but she had to answer the question. “You should chose the punishment Mr. James”

Jordan chuckled. “I think that you need a good spanking on that firm white ass. Stand up and lay over my lap.”

Jane complied. However, she was scared. She had never been spanked. Her white daddy would never hit her. She knew that this Black man could really hurt her if he wanted to. She lay across his lap and felt as he lifted her schoolgirl skirt and started fondling her ass.

“This is a nice, firm little ass.”

Jane said nothing. This is humiliating and soon it would be painful.

“A Black man just gave you a compliment slut. It’s racist if you don’t thank a Black man when he compliments your slut body.”

“Oh, thank you sir. I’m sorry sir. I didn’t realize that I was being racist. I don’t want to be racist. I want to be a good girl.” Was she really being racist? Was the reason that she didn’t thank him for a compliment was because he was Black? She was confused. She didn’t want to be a racist.

“Maybe a little punishment will teach you to be a good girl.” With that, he pulled down her panties to about mid-thigh level and started fondling her ass. This was incredible. Her ass was so curvy, so soft, so smooth, so firm and so white. He loved the contrast of his Black hands fondling this creamy white ass. He had never expected that he would ever be able to fondle a white teenage ass and have the slut at his mercy.

Jordan spanked the slut hard. Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack! The slut squirmed on every swing but didn’t attempt to pull away. She was crying now and begging and asking him to stop. He had raised some nice red on that white ass.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.