The Internet Porn Pimp - Cover

The Internet Porn Pimp

Copyright© 2018 by Tyrone Smash

Chapter 29

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 29 - A Black nerd who wants to be a pimp is able to use the Internet and white guilt over slavery and racism to convince young teenage white girls to voluntarily whore themselves out for him. Eventually, he attracts the attention of a real pimp.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Politics   Prostitution   Revenge  

The next morning, Jane woke up in a bed. “Where was she? Why did her pussy hurt?” She looked down. “OMG! OMG! She was naked! And a Black man was lying besides her with his arm holding her tits!”

She thought back to last night. She remembered Daddy taking her into a room and sitting down on a bed. He asked her if she wanted to join his stable and pay reparations to the Black race the way that all of her friends did. She told him that she couldn’t do that, that here parents would never approve, that it was wrong. But then he asked her how she knew that she didn’t want to get Black fucked if she had never been fucked by a Black cock. She didn’t have an answer for that. She hoped that she wasn’t a racist!

Then he bent over to kiss her on the lips while at the same time his hand reached down and starting feeling up her soft smooth thighs. She tried to stop him. She said no but he ignored her. His lips smashed into hers. She tried to keep her lips closed but when his hand reached up to frig her pussy and she moaned, her lips opened to his tongue. It became harder and harder to resist. Kissing felt so good! She started kissing him back. His hands roamed freely up her thighs. She told herself that it would be racist if she didn’t let this Black boy kiss her. His hand tried to push her legs apart and she submissively let him. Oh, this was so dirty. She shouldn’t be letting a Black man do this to her. But it was feeling so good and he was so strong and she was so weak. He started frigging her pussy through her panties while increasing the passion of their kissing. She realized her pussy was sopping wet! But then he reached under her panties and inserted a finger right in her pussy and started to finger fuck her! She had never let a boy do that to her before. She tried to stop him. She said no. But he didn’t listen. Finally she just gave up and enjoyed the sensations. They started building. Finally, she started shaking and moaning into his mouth. “This must be an orgasm! I’m having an orgasm!”

“Did you enjoy that cum little slut.”

“Yes I did Daddy, but could you please stop now!”

But as she said that, she realized that he had unzipped her dress and was pulling it down over her arms and down her body. She tried to resist! She said no! But he just ignored her. Finally, he had her dress off and lifted her onto the bed wearing only her panties and bra and conservative heels.

Dazhawn stared down at the beauty that he was about to fuck and turn out. “The day of the Black man is finally here!” he thought triumphantly.

He took off his shirt while he looked down at the little slut. He wanted to feel that soft, smooth body beneath him. He could see that that fight had gone out of her. She accepted that she was about to be Black fucked and that there was nothing that she could do about it.

He saw her eyes go wide as he took off his shirt. Her eyes grew even wider as he took off the rest of his clothes. He could see that her eyes were focused on his stiff cock. He reached down to remove her bra exposing those gorgeous tits in all their glory. She said no but put up no resistance. He reached his mouth down to her tits and started sucking on the nipples one tit at a time. She moaned. His hand went back to her pussy. This time she put up no resistance but submissively opened her legs as he frigged her. She moaned again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.