The Internet Porn Pimp - Cover

The Internet Porn Pimp

Copyright© 2018 by Tyrone Smash

Chapter 28

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 28 - A Black nerd who wants to be a pimp is able to use the Internet and white guilt over slavery and racism to convince young teenage white girls to voluntarily whore themselves out for him. Eventually, he attracts the attention of a real pimp.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Politics   Prostitution   Revenge  

Things started to settle into a routine with Dazhawn’s stable. The girl’s lived permanently in his complex. Word about Carl quickly spread and no white parents dared oppose their daughter’s new career. The sluts spent their days frolicking with the other girls and spending much of their time enhancing their beauty. Dazhawn’s bottom bitch Darlene ran the complex for him along with a few other of his Black hoes. They arranged aerobic sessions for the white sluts to maintain their slim white girl bodies. They organized cooking and cleaning teams and they bought the kinds of healthy food that the white sluts were used to.

No expense was spared on beauty. To ensure the health of the white sluts, they were taken to Black dentists and Black doctors. Of course, those professionals could be paid with white pussy and not money. The sluts were taken to Black owned beauty shops for their beauty treatments. No expense was spared on the clothes and accessories for the sluts. They wore the sexiest dresses, the most extreme shoes and the sluttiest makeup. The girls loved the arrangement. They no longer had to worry about stupid school assignments or rules or the restrictive rules from their parents. They played at beauty all day with their friends and they competed with each other to be as slutty as possible. They watched unlimited interracial porn and they all loved the porn with the big Black man, or Black men, fucked the tiny white girl and gave her unbelievable orgasms. They watched Black singers and Black comedians. They no longer cared about the white race. They rejected their race and were happy that they were paying their reparations to the Black race.

Every night, they went out on dates with distinguished Black gentlemen. They loved partying with the Black men. The Black men loved fucking the young white sluts and the sluts loved the opportunity to pay their reparations to the Black race. After the dates, the sluts returned to Dazhawn’s complex for the after party. It was attended by Dazhawn, Tyrone, Dazhawn’s crew and special friends. A frequent attendee was the Black chief of police. He particularly liked fucking Carl’s daughters. He loved fucking the daughters of the man that his department had sent to prison.

One night after a glorious fuck while the chief of police fondled her soft, smooth white body, Tricia blurted out, “Daddy, I just realized that my white daddy and I are doing the same thing.”

“What do you mean little slut.”

“Well, I spend all my nights getting all of my holes fucked by big Black cock and he spends all of his nights getting his holes fucked by big Black cock.”

They both laughed uproariously.

The girls rarely attended school. The Black principal had arranged the sluts’ schedule so that they only had classes with Black teachers and the Black teachers always marked them as attending school and they got good grades. It could have drawn attention if all the pretty white freshman sluts no longer attended school. Of course, the teachers were paid with white pussy. The main reason for attending school was to recruit more white sluts. Dazhawn’s girls knew the sluts who watched interracial porn and loved Black cock. It wasn’t hard to convince them to leave the rules of the schools and their parents and join the non-stop partying and Black cock fucking of Dazhawn’s stable. The girls realized that they didn’t need to just fantasize about Black cock fucking. They could be fucked by big Black cocks everyday and there was nothing that their parents could do to stop it. And they could pay their reparations to the Black race!

Not all of the girls in Latoya’s freshman class fantasized about Black cock. There were still some girls who fantasized about remaining virgins until they married and then being fucked by their white husbands on their wedding nights. They ignored the girls who had become Black cock sluts. One of the girls was named Jane. She was anything but a plan Jane. She was 5 ft., 7 in with long Brown hair with C cup tits with slim legs that went forever. She didn’t try to dress provocatively, but her beauty burst out of her. Her tits had really blossomed in high school and her inherent shyness meant that she didn’t like the attention from men that her prominent tits drew. Consequently, she often wore bulky clothes to try to hide her sexiness.

Dazhawn saw her when picking up Latoya after a recruiting trip to school and decided he needed to have her in his stable! Dazhawn had grown from the time when he was reluctant to whore out white girls because of the attention it might draw from the cops. With Black men like his friend the chief of police now in charge, Dazhawn now knew that he could take any white girl and add her to his stable. But Latoya explained that Jane wasn’t interested in interracial sex like most of the girls. She was a good girl who obeyed her religious parents and didn’t talk about sex the way that the other girls did. “All the better to turn out a good girl slut” Dazhawn thought. “Fucking a little white good girl slut would be even sweeter as he forced her to enjoy her cums.” Dazhawn told her to ask Jane to a party at the complex. Tell her that there would be lots of cute guys there from another school and that they would have lots of fun.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.