The Internet Porn Pimp - Cover

The Internet Porn Pimp

Copyright© 2018 by Tyrone Smash

Chapter 27

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 27 - A Black nerd who wants to be a pimp is able to use the Internet and white guilt over slavery and racism to convince young teenage white girls to voluntarily whore themselves out for him. Eventually, he attracts the attention of a real pimp.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Politics   Prostitution   Revenge  

Carl spent the night after his humiliation enraged. He went to bed but really didn’t get any sleep. He tried to tell himself that he had to say what he said -- that he had to say that this Nigger owned his daughter. But he couldn’t reduce the humiliation. He wanted to get a gun and shoot the Nigger who was violating his daughters. However, on Earth 2, Hillary Clinton had won the presidency. Legislation had been passed the made it almost impossible for an honest citizen to buy a gun. It was worse than that. The same legislation had confiscated guns from almost all honest citizens. Since gun ownership had now been criminalized, only criminals had guns.

Carl knew that he couldn’t get a gun. But this pimp was in his 30s and he was fucking his 14 year old daughter. That was statutory rape! He would go to the cops and get this Nigger thrown in jail!

Carl’s plan would have made sense before the election. But since the election many African Americans in the county had been elevated to positions of authority in order to compensate for racism and slavery and to achieve the inherent benefits of diversity. The new chief of police was Black as was the new chief prosecutor. The principal of Barack Obama High School was African American as were several of the new male teachers. The leader of the local TV station and the local newspapers were Black. And many African American patrolmen in the police department were now sergeants and lieutenants. When Carl went with his wife to the police station to make his complaint, he was interviewed by an African American lieutenant and and African American sergeant.

“This Black bastard is fucking my teenage daughter. I want him arrested!” Carl screamed.

This comment shocked the African American officers. This sounded like it could be hate speech to them. Under Attorney General Loretta Lynch, hate speech had been elevated as a priority for prosecution. Also, penalties for hate speech had been increased. All law enforcement across the country was working to stamp out hate speech.

“Sir” said the Lieutenant calmly, “please consider your words carefully. Are you saying that an African American boy is dating your daughter and you want it stopped? If you are, that could be considered racist hate speech.”

“But he’s not a boy, he’s a man! He’s in his 30s and he’s fucking my innocent little girl. That’s statutory rape! He needs to be arrested!”

“That’s a very serious charge sir” the Lieutenant said gravely. “Do you have any evidence to support this charge?”

At that point, his wife spoke him. “There isn’t any evidence. You’re right, my husband is a racist. My daughter is dating a sweet young Black boy. They’re in love and my racist husband wants to put an end to it.”

“Would you testify to that in court?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.