The Internet Porn Pimp - Cover

The Internet Porn Pimp

Copyright© 2018 by Tyrone Smash

Chapter 26

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 26 - A Black nerd who wants to be a pimp is able to use the Internet and white guilt over slavery and racism to convince young teenage white girls to voluntarily whore themselves out for him. Eventually, he attracts the attention of a real pimp.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Politics   Prostitution   Revenge  

Dazhawn led Tricia and Elsa to the limo. He sat Elsa down besides him, placed a hand on her naked thigh and started stroking it. “You don’t mind my hand on your thigh do you sweet cheeks?” he said softly

“It feels good Daddy. I want to please you.”

“So you think that I’m your Daddy now?”

“I want you to be my Daddy. I want to be in your stable. I want to get fucked by your big Black cock.”

The men smiled at that. “So you like getting fucked by big Black cock?”

She smiled at the teasing. “Daddy, I think that you know that I’m a virgin. But I don’t want to be. I’ve seen my sister get fucked by a Black cock and I saw how much pleasure she got. I want to get fucked by a Black cock. I know that it will hurt at first but then it will feel so good. Could you please fuck me Daddy? Could you be gentle? I want to please you Daddy.”

“I think that could be arranged.” With that, he belt his head down to hers and started kissing. She responded enthusiastically, open her mouth and dueling with his tongue. Damn this little slut was as hot as her sister.

Elsa let the Black man lead her to the limo. A limo was so classy. Her heart was still pounding. She had never done anything so bold before. But his limo proved that she was right. Dazhawn was a strong classy man and not a pussy like her white father. She wanted to please a strong man like that. And besides, Tricia and her teachers in school had taught her that it was the duty for white girls like them to pay their reparations to the Black race.

When they sat down in the limo, Dazhawn immediately started to stroke her exposed thighs. It felt so good to have this strong Black hand feeling her up. When she looked down it seemed so sexy for his dark Black hand to be stroking her soft smooth white thighs. She got bolder. She told him that she wanted to be part of his stable; she wanted to get Black fucked! When he bent down to kiss her, it was wonderful. She had never really been kissed before. It was so exciting to have this strong Black man kissing her on the lips and to have this tongue dueling with her. He smelled so strong; he smelled so sexy. She felt his hand moving up her thighs to her panties and he played with her pussy thorough the panties. She submissively opened her legs. She could feel how wet she was as he played with her pussy. She moaned into his mouth. They spent the rest of the ride while he fondled her body, kissed her and licked her.

When they got to the complex, Dazhawn led Elsa inside. He made Elsa a drink and then took her into a bedroom and told her to wait for him. Dazhawn then went back out as the other girls, including Tricia, dressed for their dates. Elsa sat in the room alone sipping on the scotch. She didn’t like scotch but Tricia had told her that Daddies liked it so the hoes had to learn to like it. Hoe. She was a hoe now! This was so exciting. Dazhawn said to wait for him. He was going to come back and fuck her and take her stupid virginity! She was so excited, so horny. But she was also afraid. She knew that it hurt the girl the first time she was fucked and she knew from what Tricia told her that Dazhawn had such a big, stiff cock. She hoped that he would be gentle with her at first but she wanted to get her virginity over with so that she could start enjoying Black fucking. The video she saw of her sister getting fucked showed her how good Black fucking was!

She thought back on what had happened this evening. She had heard a commotion in the living room and walked in to see Dazhawn knocking her racist white daddy to the ground and then start kicking him. Her racist father had warned both girls about going out with Black boys and now a strong Black man had knocked him to the ground and was kicking him! She was already ashamed for the sins of the white race. She knew that her race was the only one in the history of the world that had ever practiced slavery and even after slavery had ended, had humiliated Black people with racist laws. And now she was ashamed to be white because her father was so weak. He was lying before this strong, virile Black man and he was crying like a little girl and pleading not to get hit.

When she heard her father submissively admit that Dazhawn owned Tricia her humiliation deepened. Her father was a wimp; he was a pussy; he was a boi. Tricia had already explained that the best way that white girls like them could pay reparations to the Black race was to get fucked by Black Daddies. She had planned to do so in the future. But then she saw Dazhawn hold out his hand to her! Why should she wait to pay her reparations and get Black fucked? She impulsively moved towards him and took his hand. It had been so exciting and her heart was pounding. Now that she had a few moments to think, she was still glad about coming with Dazhawn. She didn’t want to have anything more to do with her weak white daddy. She was still nervous about losing her virginity to his big Black cock but wanted to get over her virgin fucking so that she could enjoy Black cock sex!

Before leaving on her date, Tricia had asked Dazhawn to be gentle with Elsa. She said that she would be a good earner but her pussy was so small, so tight that her virgin fuck would hurt her. Dazhawn agreed to be gentle. After sending Tricia and the other hoes off to party with their dates, Dazhawn walked into the room where he had left Elsa. He saw her obediently sitting on the bed where he left her sipping on her scotch. He drank in her Catholic schoolgirl beauty. She was sitting on the couch with her tits trying to burst out of blouse that was at least a size too small! Her tits were already bigger than her sister! Her little school girl skirt road up and he could see most of those wonderful soft, smooth thighs that he had fondled earlier. Her outfit was completed with her school tie, her knee socks and her schoolgirl shoes. He had never fucked a girl wearing knee socks before and now he was about to take this little slut’s virginity!

He couldn’t get over the events of the last couple of weeks. He had generally stayed away from whoring out white girls other than a few random runaways. In the racist USA, it was dangerous for Black pimps to attract attention by whoring out white girls. Now he owned multiple young high school age white girls and would soon own more! And sitting submissively before him was a beautiful young Catholic schoolgirl virgin waiting for him to fuck her! Tyrone, you’re a fucking genius!

“Elsa, are you enjoying your drink?”

“Not at first Daddy. But Tricia explained that Black Daddies like drinks like this and that we hoes have to learn to like them so that we can party with them. But I’m starting to feel pretty good now.”

“Let me see you finish that drink for me. Swallow it all down.”

Elsa grimaced a bit but did so. “How do you feel after your first drink of scotch?”

“I didn’t really like the taste too much Daddy, but I’m starting to feel warm on the inside.”

“In a little while I’m going to give you something else to make you feel really warm on the inside.”

They both chuckled at that.

“So you want to be a hoe just like your sister and party with Black Daddies?”

“Oh yes Daddy. I’m so ashamed to be white. I want to pay my reparations to the Black race and Tricia explained that the best way for white girls like us to pay reparations is to be Black fucked!”

Dazhawn still couldn’t believe it. Everything that Tyrone had told him was true. White liberal society had groomed these young white sluts to be whores. He decided to take off his jacket and shirt to see how the little slut reacted to his well muscled body. He knew that sluts liked that.

Elsa watched as Dazhawn took off his jacket and shirt. He had muscles everywhere! His abs were so pronounced just like the sexiest studs that she watched in the interracial videos. And he had tattoos everywhere! They made him look so tough. They made him look like a gangster. And he was going to fuck her!

“Do you like what you see little one?”

She nodded. “Yes Daddy. Your muscles are so sexy! Your tattoos are so sexy! Please fuck me Daddy”

He moved towards the bed and sat down beside her and started feeling her up again. She submissively open her legs to let his hands frig her pussy. At the same time, he bent down to mash his lips into hers and they passionately kissed again. He could feel how wet her pussy was. She moaned into his open mouth. He ended the kiss.

“I think that it’s time to get some of these clothes off.”

“Oh yes Daddy.”

He started unbuttoning her blouse slowly, exposing the sexy tits that were bursting out underneath because of the sexy push up bra. As he removed her blouse he said, “That’s a very sexy bra for a little Catholic schoolgirl.”

Elsa giggled. “The nuns want to pretend that sex doesn’t exist but all of us girls like to tease the guys and the dirty old men at the malls.”

Dazhawn reached behind to undo her bra and exposed her firm B cup tits. They were wonderful. He gently pushed her back on the bed and then lifted her entire body onto it. His mouth sucked on one tit and then the other as his hand moved down to her pussy that she exposed when she submissively spread her legs. She held his head down as he sucked on her tit and she moaned. Her pussy was so wet!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.