The Internet Porn Pimp - Cover

The Internet Porn Pimp

Copyright© 2018 by Tyrone Smash

Chapter 25

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25 - A Black nerd who wants to be a pimp is able to use the Internet and white guilt over slavery and racism to convince young teenage white girls to voluntarily whore themselves out for him. Eventually, he attracts the attention of a real pimp.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Politics   Prostitution   Revenge  

On Friday, Dazhawn received a tearful call from Tricia. “Daddy, Daddy, I’m so sorry Daddy, I’m so sorry!”

“What wrong baby/”

“I know that I’m supposed to be going on a date for you tonight. But my racist white father is here. He somehow learned that my boyfriend is a Black guy and he won’t let me leave the house. I’m so sorry Daddy, I’m so sorry” she said tearfully.

“Don’t worry baby. I’ll be right over and I’ll straighten this out.”

Dazhawn called a couple of members of his crew then got into his limo with them and drove to Tricia’s house. The door was locked when he got there so he just kicked it in. Inside, he saw Tricia sitting tearfully on a couch while her father, Carl, yelled at her.

When the door was knocked open, Carl turned to the noise. “Who the fuck are you? Are you the filthy Nigger who is fucking my little girl?”

“Are you the fucking racist that is preventing my property from working tonight?”

That last statement enraged Carl. “This fucking Nigger was calling his little girl his property!” He moved towards Dazhawn and swung at him. At 6 ft. tall, Carl wasn’t a small man. But he was no match for Dazhawn. Dazhawn easily blocked the wild punch and then rocked him with his own right. Carl was stunned. Dazhawn then began a series of lefts and rights on Carl’s face and Carl eventually collapsed. Once on the ground, Dazhawn started kicking Carl repeatedly as hard as he could. Carl started crying like a little girl. “Please stop, please stop” he sobbed begging.

Tricia got up and put a hand on Dazhawn and said, “Please stop, I think that he’s had enough.” Then she looked down and hissed at Carl. “I hope that you’ve learned your lesson Carl. I’m going to come and go as I please. Don’t try to stop me or you’ll be sorry! Do you understand?”

Car lay there sobbing. “Do you understand Carl?” thundered Dazhawn. Carl nodded and continued to sob. “What do you understand bitch?”

“I understand that Tricia can come and goes as she pleases” he sobbed.

“Sir”

“I understand the Tricia can come and go as she pleases ... Sir” sobbed Carl completely broken.

“You understand that I own Tricia’s holes now and I’m going to whore them out!”

Carl hesitated. This was a nightmare! He couldn’t say that about his little girl. But then Dazhawn kicked him again and he moaned. “Please don’t, Please don’t. I understand that you own Tricia’s holes and that you will whore them out ... Sir” Carl said sobbing even more profusely.

Tricia had moved to stand besides Dazhawn with her arm on his back as he humiliated her father. Dazhawn looked up and realized that they had an audience. Carl’s humiliation had been watched by his wife and Tricia’s younger sister Elsa who was still wearing her Catholic middle school uniform. Dazhawn saw Elsa staring at him in wonderment and held out his hand to her. “Do you like what you see, sweet cheeks?” he said softly.

Elsa was transfixed as Dazhawn held out his hand. She had watched as Dazhawn humiliated her father and was so ashamed that Carl was such a wimp. He had even agreed that Dazhawn owned Tricia! And now this sexy strong Black man was holding out his hand to her! Tricia had introduced Elsa to interracial porn several months ago and she found herself spending more and more time watching little white girls liked her getting fucked by big Black cocks. The girls obviously had so much pleasure. She decided that when she started fucking, it would only be with Black cocks. Then her sister told her that she now had a Black pimp and was earning money letting Black men fuck her! And she had watched videos of her sister getting fucked by a big Black cock and having crazy exciting cums! She had so much to look forward to when she got older. And now the sexy Black pimp that Tricia had told her about was holding out his hand and asking her to join him. He looked just like the gangsters that she thought were so sexy. She didn’t want anything to do with her wimp father Carl after witnessing his humiliation tonight. Why should she wait to get fucked by Black cock? She turned to her mother and said, “Sorry mom, but I have to do this.” Her mother nodded. She then walked over to Dazhawn and put her hand in his.

Carl sobbed even louder. Both of his sweet, innocent, little girls were now Black cock whores and there was nothing that he could do about it! Marlene, Carl’s wife, looked down at him sobbing and thought, “That’s it. The hell with this separation. I’m going to divorce this sissy asshole.” She wasn’t mad at the pimp. She fantasized about getting Black fucked herself. She understood why her daughters left with the pimp. She just didn’t want anything to do with her embarrassing, racist, wimp of a husband.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.