The Internet Porn Pimp - Cover

The Internet Porn Pimp

Copyright© 2018 by Tyrone Smash

Chapter 23

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23 - A Black nerd who wants to be a pimp is able to use the Internet and white guilt over slavery and racism to convince young teenage white girls to voluntarily whore themselves out for him. Eventually, he attracts the attention of a real pimp.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Politics   Prostitution   Revenge  

After the ass fucking, they both fell asleep. When Latoya woke, she didn’t know where she was at first. Then she thought back to the events of the day. She had been sold, sold to Dazhawn. He was her Master now, her owner. He was also the sexiest man she had ever met. And his cock was wonderful. She thought back to how wonderful his cum had tasted and how wonderful her pussy had felt when he fucked it. And he had fucked her in the ass! It had hurt at first but then it had felt wonderful. It was so degrading, she felt so submissive to be fucked in the ass by a Black man. She realized that it was the best possible way that a white slut like her could pay her reparations to the Black race for slavery and white racism.

When Dazhawn awoke, they showered together! Latoya had never showered with a guy and this was the sexiest guy she had ever met. It was so exciting to soap up and wash his body while he did the same for her. She almost came in the shower.

Dazhawn enjoyed showering with the little white slut. He loved the respectful and submissive way she washed him especially the respect she paid to his cock. He loved fondling her curvy little body. Then he had to catch himself. He couldn’t start liking this slut. She was just a piece of meat. She was just a collection of 3 holes that he was going to sell. She wasn’t a person. She was just a racist white girl; a member of the race that had oppressed Black men like him for centuries.

It didn’t take long for Latoya to dress. All she had was her short, sexy dress and her heels. Dazhawn didn’t have any cosmetics for her to apply. She still looked sexy just with her natural beauty. Dazhawn told her that they were driving to Tyrone’s apartments to meet with the two other hoes that he owned. They didn’t talk to each other while Dazhawn drove.

Latoya was lost in her thoughts. Once she hit puberty and became interested in boys, she knew that she was supposed to be interested in white boys like Dave. But from the time she watched her first interracial video, she found herself tremendously attracted to Black guys. She just loved seeing the dominant Black men fuck the little white girls in the videos. And the Black men that she found the sexiest were the Black men who looked like gangsters or thugs with lots of tattoos on their bodies. They were so much more dominant, so much more sexier than white guys. And her white boyfriend Dave had pretended to like her but all he wanted to do was rape her. The Black men she had met were not like that. They didn’t lie to her. They told her that they wanted to fuck her and whore her out. They were honest. And today she had been sold to a Black thug! He owned her! She was his property! He had fucked all of her holes! And he was going to whore her out to other Black men!

Even after all the fucking, her pussy got wet again thinking about her reality. She was just an incredibly lucky little white girl to be getting so much Black cock! When she first met Tyrone, she had been a little disappointed. He wasn’t the large, sexy, Black thug that she had fantasized about fucking her. However, his cock was so wonderful, and his Black cock fucking was so wonderful, that she had stopped being disappointed. But now, Dazhawn had bought her. He was the kind of gorgeous, sexy, dominant Black thug that she had fantasized about. She was finally living her fantasy!

When they got to Tyrone’s apartments, the other two sluts were there along with Tyrone. Tyrone explained that he had sold the sluts to Dazhawn who would now be running the business. Then the men went to another room discuss details.

Both Tricia and Elaine were shocked. Tricia exclaimed, “Daisy, how could Daddy Tyrone sell us? Doesn’t he like us anymore?”

“You should call me Latoya now, Tricia. That’s my name now. We all gave ourselves to Daddy Tyrone didn’t we?” The other girls nodded. “Well, since he owns us, he has the right to sell us. Didn’t our white ancestors buy and sell Black girls? It’s only racial justice that a Black man could buy us!”

“I guess you’re right. But why would he sell us? Did we do something wrong? Doesn’t he like us anymore?”

“We didn’t do anything wrong. Daddy Tyrone still likes us. But I don’t think he has any experience being a pimp. He wants to expand the business and you know that our friends are jealous of the Black cock we are getting. Daddy Tyrone wants to add them to the business. Daddy Dazhawn is an experienced pimp. He told me that he has 20 girls in his stable already and he has lots of customers. He knows how to run the business and will get lots of Black gentlemen to fuck us.”

The girls mulled this over for awhile. Elaine, the submissive, liked the fact that a Black man had purchased her. She always fantasized about being a slave girl. Tricia was scared. She had never expected to be sold either.

“Daddy Dazhawn is incredibly sexy. He has muscles on his muscles! And he has tattoos all over his body! It’s so sexy! He took me back to his apartment and fucked me all afternoon. At first I was scared. He’s so big and strong that I was afraid that he might want to hurt me. But he just wanted to fuck me! I came and came and came. Even when he fucked me in the ass!’

Both girls squealed at that. “He fucked you in the ass!” Tricia exclaimed. “Didn’t that hurt.”

“It did at first. I thought that I couldn’t take it but his cock is so stiff. He had no trouble getting it in my asshole. After a while, his cock started to feel good in my asshole. I realized that letting a Black man fuck us in the ass is the greatest reparations that white girls like us can pay to Black men. I started playing with my pussy and it started to feel real good. When he shot his cum into my asshole I had to cum too. It was so wonderful!”

At that point, both men returned.

Dazhawn explained, “Tyrone tells me that a lot of your girlfriends like Black cock and want to be whores for Black cock. So you’re going to help us recruit more girls into the business. We’re going to rent out a whole floor or two in an apartment building to look after you girls. You’re going to move in there and live. I’m going to get my bottom bitch Sharlene to look after you sluts, to buy you all the things that you need to look sexy for the Black Daddies and to get you all the food and other shit that you’ll need. You’ll be partying 24/7. How does that sound?”

The girls pondered what he said. Tricia responded. “Daddy, that sounds like a lot of fun. And there are lots of our girl friends who like Black cock. They watch interracial videos and they’ve seen videos of us getting fucked by Daddy Tyrone’s cock and they’re jealous of us. I think that they want to become Black cock hoes. But I don’t know about moving to this new apartment. I live with my mother and my little sister. She’s separated from my father. But he’s a real racist asshole. He doesn’t want me to go out on dates with Black boys. If he found out I left home to live with a Black man, he would call the cops.”

“Well, we’ll let you live at home for awhile until we straighten this out. How about you Latoya?”

“My Mom is divorced and she knows that I have a Black boyfriend and that we’re fucking. I think that she’ll be glad if I move out. She’s considered me a burden for 14 years.”

Dazhawn nodded. “And you?”

Elaine replied. “My mom thinks that I’m spending the weekend with a girlfriend. She’s divorced too. I think that if I work on her I could convince her to let me live with my boyfriend. She thinks that I’m a burden too.”

“OK. You two will go back home tomorrow until you’re ready to move out. We won’t have the apartments for a while anyways. And Latoya will move in with me until we get the apartments set up. Now why don’t you girls go and make yourselves sexy and show me how you entertain your Black Daddies.”

The girls excitedly went to their rooms to make each other as sexy as possible. They helped each other choose which sexy dress to wear, which sexy shoes that matched, and the best underwear and jewelry and perfume. They helped each other with her makeup making each other look as sexy and slutty as it was possible for a 14 year old girl to look.

Now that they understood the situation, they were excited that they had been bought by a strong sexy Black Daddy. They wanted to be as sexy as possible as they could for their Daddies. They had been told by parents and teachers for years that they shouldn’t be sexy and they really hadn’t wanted to be sexy for the dumb white bois in school. But all girls want men to lust after them and little white girls wanted Black men to lust after them. And now they had no constraints. Their owner wanted them to be as sexy as possible and so did they. The dresses that they wore clung tightly to their bodies barely covering their panties along with spaghetti straps and a plunging neckline. Underneath, they wore frilly underwear and stockings with a garter belt just like the girls on bl0cked.c0m. Their makeup was a slutty as possible with bright red lipstick that matched their red nails. And of course, they strutted out with their 5 inch heels. As they came out of the bedroom, they said in unison, “Hi Daddies. We hear that you like to party. Would you like to party with us tonight?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.