The Internet Porn Pimp - Cover

The Internet Porn Pimp

Copyright© 2018 by Tyrone Smash

Chapter 22

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22 - A Black nerd who wants to be a pimp is able to use the Internet and white guilt over slavery and racism to convince young teenage white girls to voluntarily whore themselves out for him. Eventually, he attracts the attention of a real pimp.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Politics   Prostitution   Revenge  

Dazhawn continued to fondle the body of his slut while they talked. He still couldn’t get over the quality of her skin, the smoothness, the softness! This young slut was simply outstanding. He might have to fuck her himself for a few days before he turned her out again just to get his fill of this body. Then he felt her hand gently touch his cock. When he didn’t complain she got bolder and began stroking it. “The little slut wants to get fucked again” he chuckled. “Well, she would get fucked again, just not in the hole she expected!”

Latoya was enjoying her fondling. It was so surreal. The sexiest man she had ever met had just fucked her and now he was lying beside her in bed fondling her body. This was the most exciting experience of her young life! She reached down with her hand to see if she could feel his cock. There is was! He didn’t seem to mind if she touched it. She got bolder and started stroking it. It felt so smooth, so wonderful. She wondered if she could get it hard again. She knew that he liked her body. Maybe if he just stroked his cock for a while, it would get stiff again. And then she felt it. The cock started responding to her stroking. She started stroking a little harder. In just a short period of time it was a large stiff weapon in her hand. She turned to her Daddy and giggled, “Would you like to fuck your little girl again Daddy?”

“OK baby. You’re Daddy has one more of your holes to fuck.”

Latoya gasped at that. Suddenly she was afraid. “Daddy, Daddy Tyrone has been training my asshole with butt plugs but he still hasn’t been able to get his cock in it yet. It hurts so much Daddy!”

“Well, your new Daddy will have to teach you something. Go over to that bureau and open the top drawer. Bring back the dildo and the lubricant.” She complied. “Now kneel on the bed with you head down and your ass up. Your Daddy will teach you.”

“OK Daddy” she said as she complied. “But please go slowly. My asshole is so small and your cock is so big” she said holding back tears.

Dazhawn got out the lubricant and poured in onto her asshole. He used his fingers to get it deep in the hole. He could hear her moaning as he did so. The little slut wasn’t used to having her asshole penetrated. He then spread some lubricant on the dildo and slowly started to fuck it into her ass. She started to protest that it hurt. He let have her a few seconds and started fucking it in again. He slowly started to fuck the dildo into and out of her asshole getting a little deeper each time. He could hear her moaning in pain on each inward stroke. He took out the dildo and then spread lubricant all over his thick cock. He then got behind the slut and positioned his dildo and her asshole and then told her to beg him to fuck her in the ass!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.