The Internet Porn Pimp - Cover

The Internet Porn Pimp

Copyright© 2018 by Tyrone Smash

Chapter 21

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21 - A Black nerd who wants to be a pimp is able to use the Internet and white guilt over slavery and racism to convince young teenage white girls to voluntarily whore themselves out for him. Eventually, he attracts the attention of a real pimp.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Politics   Prostitution   Revenge  

Dazhawn rolled off the slut and lay beside her catching his breathe. He casually fondled the little white body that he now owned.

“Thank you for fucking me Daddy. That was such a wonderful cum. I hope that my pussy pleased you Daddy.”

Dazhawn chuckled to himself. This little white slut was really concerned that she had pleased him. What a dumb little slut! “You have a nice tight little pussy slut. I think that you will be a good earner for me!”

“Oh, I hope so Daddy.”

“Your attitude towards me has changed slut. You didn’t seem very happy a few hours ago when Tyrone sold you to me and you realized that you were now owned by a Nigger pimp.”

“Oh, I’m so sorry Daddy. I didn’t mean to be racist. I never expected to be sold. And you are so big and strong and I’m so small and weak. I was afraid that you might hurt me. But now I think that you just want to fuck me and sell my pussy. I hope that my pussy makes lots of money for you Daddy!”

“Damn, Tyrone had trained this slut well” he thought.

Latoya was curious about her new owner. “Daddy, may I ask you a question.” He nodded. “Do you own lots of girls in your stable?” He nodded again. “Are they white girls like me?”

“I have 20 girls in my stable. But they are all Black. White girls like you are hard to acquire. Normally, they are just runaways strung out on drugs.”

“That’s strange Daddy. My friends and I all watch interracial porn on the internet and we see how big and wonderful Black cocks are and we all want to get fucked by Black cocks. And we’ve been taught in school that our white race is evil. I know that as a Black man you are the victim of slavery and white racism. I feel so ashamed to be white. My girlfriends and I all want to pay reparations to the Black race for slavery and racism. And now that I’m a whore, Black men tell me that there is no better reparations that a white girl like me can pay than to get fucked by Black cock And Daddy Tyrone has contacted some of my friends who love Black cock and shown them videos of me fucking and sucking Black cock. They’re all so jealous and I think that they want to pay their reparations too. I think that lots of white girls will want to be part of your stable!”

“But don’t you sluts believe that prostitution is wrong?”

“That’s just the patriarchy talking Daddy trying to control women. We feminists believe that if an empowered women wants to fuck for money, she should be able to do so. After all, it’s her body. And it’s only sex!”

Dazhawn was astounded. Everything that Tyrone had told him about these sluts was true. They wanted to be whores for Black cock and just needed to be pushed. He thought about the Muslim pimps in Britain who whored out young white girls and how they did it. Those pimps spent a lot of time grooming these sluts before whoring them out. They would approach young white girls on the street, some as young as 11 or 12, and start talking to them and tell them how pretty they were and give them gifts like cigarettes and candy. The sluts were flattered to be approached by older guys and liked the gifts. Then the gifts improved to alcohol and party drugs and the girls enjoyed partying with the pimps. Then the pimps just fucked them like they had the right to. Usually, the sluts just accepted the fucking but if they didn’t, the pimp would just rape them. If the sluts complained to a social worker or a teacher, they were told that it was racist to complain about Muslims. When the Muslim pimps started whoring them out to other Muslims, they accepted that too. The became accustomed to doing what their Muslim owners told them to do.

Something like that had happened here. These white girls had been groomed to become whores for Black cocks! Except pimps like him didn’t have to do the grooming. White society had done that for them. Interracial porn on the internet had trained young white girls to lust after big Black cock. The liberal educational establishment had indoctrinated white girls into being ashamed of their race and made them want to pay reparations to Black men. And feminists had justified prostitution! And a Black pimp like him could reap the benefits. And 14 was the perfect age to whore out these sluts. At that age, they still believed all the bullshit that they were taught in school. If he waited until they got older, they might realize the bullshit that their teachers taught them.

“You will really help the business Latoya if you can convince some of your friends to join my stable.”

“Oh, I hope so Daddy!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.