The Internet Porn Pimp - Cover

The Internet Porn Pimp

Copyright© 2018 by Tyrone Smash

Chapter 20

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - A Black nerd who wants to be a pimp is able to use the Internet and white guilt over slavery and racism to convince young teenage white girls to voluntarily whore themselves out for him. Eventually, he attracts the attention of a real pimp.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Politics   Prostitution   Revenge  

“Damn, this little slut is horny.” Dazhawn responded by taking his shoes and socks off and then his slacks and underwear. He also took off the matching white jacket and the purple shirt. The only thing he had on now were his gold chains.

Latoya knelt at her feet as her owner undressed. She had liked the way he had dressed with this white suit and purple shirt and the gold chains. He looked so sexy; he looked so dominant. She almost gasped when she saw his upper body. His pecs were pronounced and well defined along with large muscles on his arms. But perhaps his most outstanding feature were his abs. They looked like the abs some male models had on beach shoots. And he had tattoos everywhere. She and her friends thought that tattoos on a man were sexy. They made him look like a criminal. They made him look like a thug. And now this gorgeous sexy Black thug was going to fuck her; this gorgeous sexy man owned her! Her pussy got wetter.

Dazhawn offered Latoya his hand and helped her to her feet and led her to the bedroom. She followed willingly. He pointed to the bed. She knew what to do. She lay down on the bed and spread her legs as wide as possible still wearing her heels. She hoped that she looked like Alice Green. She started playing with her wet pussy and then started saying, “Please fuck me with your big Black cock Daddy. Please fuck your little slut with your cock. Pleeeease!”

Dazhawn looked down at the little slut that he owned begging for his cock. Just a little while ago he could see the shock on her face when she realized that Tyrone had sold her to him. Now all that was forgotten. She was in full slut mode. She was totally horny and begging for his big Black cock. He smiled. He had that effect on sluts. Lying on the bed with her gorgeous red hair framing her body, she looked just like some of the porn stars he had seen. But she wasn’t a porn star. She was his property! He was going to fuck all of her holes whenever he wanted and then sell them to rich Black men. This little slut was going to make him a fuck of a lot of money.

Dazhawn knelt on the bed between her legs and started fondling and stroking her thighs. He still couldn’t get over how soft and smooth this slut’s skin was. And he owned it all! He inserted just one finger into her now very wet pussy. She moaned. Damn this little slut is so horny for his cock. He could see the desire in her big brown eyes as she looked up at him submissively. He leaned over letting his weight rest on her body and she moaned again as she felt him crushing her. His mouth sought out those wonderful firm tits as he sucked on first one and then the other nipple. As he did so, he inserted two fingers into her wet pussy and started finger fucking her. She started moaning more and more as she grabbed his head and held it again her tits.

Latoya loved it as Dazhawn started fondling and stroking her legs. She loved how strong his hands were, and how dominant it felt as he stroked her. He inserted a finger into her pussy and finger fucked her for a while. She moaned again and started fucking back against the fingers. She felt so horny and so submissive. This Black man could do anything to her. Of course he could could; he owned her! He leaned over and she could feel his body on her. His body felt so ripped, so strong and she was so small and weak. His lips headed for tits and started sucking. She loved having her tits sucked. How did he know? She moaned and she reached for his head and held it to her tits. He started finger fucking her again and her moans became constant. She wanted that big Black cock in her pussy; she needed his big Black cock inside of her. She felt him lean back a bit and position his cock at her pussy entrance. He then thrust hard! She had never felt such a powerful fucking thrust before. She fucked back as hard as she could in time with his strokes. He was so dominant; she felt so submissive. This was so wonderful. After just a few minutes, she could feel her orgasm building. She screamed out, “Daddy, may your slut cum? Please Daddy, may your little slut cum?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.