The Internet Porn Pimp - Cover

The Internet Porn Pimp

Copyright© 2018 by Tyrone Smash

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - A Black nerd who wants to be a pimp is able to use the Internet and white guilt over slavery and racism to convince young teenage white girls to voluntarily whore themselves out for him. Eventually, he attracts the attention of a real pimp.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Politics   Prostitution   Revenge  

Latoya was shocked. She had seen the men talking and they had looked at her a few times. But now her Daddy had said he had sold her! He sold her! She was stunned as Dazhawn took her hand and led her to his car. She just compliantly accepted what the men wanted. Dazhawn was glad about that. He didn’t want the slut to raise a ruckus out in the open where cops might be called.

On the drive to their destination, Latoya thought about what had just transpired. She had given herself to Tyrone. At first it had just been a virtual game but then it became real. She wanted Tyrone to make money from selling her pussy. She always wanted to belong to Tyrone. She never thought that he would sell her! But she realized that centuries ago some of her male ancestors had probably bought Black girls about her age and owned them and fucked them. Now this huge dark Black man had bought her and was going to own her and fuck her and sell her pussy. It seemed only fair. It was racial justice!

When they got to their destination, Dazhawn led her into the elevator and then up to his apartment. Dazhawn could feel the slut trembling as his hand guided her into the elevator and then into the apartment. Dazhawn took a couple of steps back and looked over his acquisition. This slut really was spectacular. Her gorgeous long red hair framed her curvy little body. Her face was the kind that could appear in some teen magazine as a model. If the little nerd hadn’t whored her out, she could have been a Miss Teen America some day. But now he owned her! Thanks Jerome. The slut was looking down obscuring her face. “Look at me slut” he said.

Latoya was afraid to look at this man but she responded to his command. She saw a monster of a man that ordinarily she would think was very sexy. He was tall, lean, muscular. His muscles had muscles. And he was so Black. It looked like he had come right from Africa. She was afraid what he might do to a white slut like her. She just hope that she could please him with her body so he wouldn’t hurt her.

“What’s your name slut?”

“Latoya Daddy” she said softly, her voice breaking.

Dazhawn smiled at that. “Damn, this slut is really afraid of me” he thought. “Good. She should be a good earner as long as she fucks whom I tell her to fuck.”

“What was your name before Tyrone changed it?”

“It used to be Daisy Johnson.”

“Do you like your new name.”

“I like whatever name you choose to call me Daddy.”

“Good. This slut was obedient and respectful. It looks like the nerd pimp actually had some game” he mused.

“Take off that dress.”

She turned to him. “Daddy, could you unzip me please”. She then stepped out of the dress as it fell to the floor and put it on a nearby couch. She stood before him in her naked glory in only her 5 inch heels still trembling.

He smiled at her nudity. “Do you usually go out without any underwear.”

“The Daddy that I partied with last night wanted to keep my underwear as a souvenir.”

Good answer he thought as his mind struggled to absorb the naked beauty in front of him. Her body was absolutely perfect. Her tits were B cup at least and perfectly proportioned to her little body and they stood proudly erect. Her body curved down to her tiny waist and then flared back out to an outstanding ass. He had her walk back and forth in front of him to get a better view and watch her twitching action as she walked in her heels. And her soft, smooth white skin was outstanding. He had never seen skin that sexy. Damn, she must be 14. Only a 14 year old girl could have skin that beautiful, that sexy.

Latoya submissively obeyed his commands as he evaluated her. She realized then that everything that her feminist teachers had taught her about equality between men and women was total bullshit. This man was over a foot taller than her and over a 100 pounds heavier. She stood before him, naked, trembling, as he evaluated her appearance. And she wasn’t angry about her powerlessness; she just hoped that he thought that she was pretty enough so that he could sell her pussy. She didn’t want him to hurt her.

Dazhawn stepped close to Latoya and fondled her tits. “Damn, they are as firm as they looked.” He wrapped his arms around her and started fondling her body – the body that he owned now. He bent down and kissed her on the lips and she responded immediately, dueling with his tongue. “Damn, her skins is so soft, so smooth. Her lips are so soft and she knows how to kiss a Black man.” He fondled her firm ass and again was impressed. “Damn, he thought. Rich Black men really will be willing to pay a lot to fuck a perfect white beauty like this! Not even white billionaires get to fuck fresh white pussy like this.” He noticed that the trembling had stopped. She seemed to be enjoying this. “She’s a hoe” he thought. “This is what she does.” He reached down and inserted two fingers into her pussy. “Damn, this pussy is still tight. And it’s getting wet. She’s getting aroused by this fondling like a good little hoe.”

Latoya was afraid as he took a step to her that he would hit her. But he just started fondling her tits – his tits now. That felt nice. Then he pulled her to him and started fondling her whole body down to her ass. It was so exciting that this sexy Black man was fondling her naked – his naked – body and she had to accept it. Then he bent down and kissed her while he continued to fondle the body. He was such a good kisser. He was so sexy. She stopped trembling in his arms and could feel her pussy getting wet. When he inserted 2 fingers into her pussy, she moaned. This was fun, this was sexy. Maybe he won’t hurt her; maybe he would just fuck her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.