The Internet Porn Pimp
Chapter 18

Copyright© 2018 by Tyrone Smash

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - A Black nerd who wants to be a pimp is able to use the Internet and white guilt over slavery and racism to convince young teenage white girls to voluntarily whore themselves out for him. Eventually, he attracts the attention of a real pimp.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Politics   Prostitution   Revenge  

Jerome was true to his word. He told some friends about Daisy’s tight pussy and she got more dates. Her pussy made more money for her Daddy. One night after her Daddy picked her up after a date, she noticed that there were two other girls in the car. And one of them was Tricia!

“Latoya, I think that you know these girls. Your Daddy has been growing his stable to increase the business. You girls are all sisters now.”

Daisy got in and sat besides Tricia. “Daisy, you told me how wonderful it was to have a Black Daddy and how wonderful it is to be Black fucked so that I had to do it too. However, Daddy told me not to tell you for a while. He thought that you might think that I was stealing your Daddy. I hope that you aren’t mad at me!”

Daisy was mad at first. But then she realized that her Daddy was a pimp and that he was running a business. A pimp always had multiple girls in his stable. She was glad that Tricia was enjoying big Black cock sex. Besides, she was her Daddy’s top lady! He had told her that.

When they got back to the apartment the booze flowed and they partied for a while with Tyrone dancing with all 3 of the girls at once. Then they went into the bedroom and Tyrone had all three of his sluts kneel submissively before him while he took turns fucking their pussies. The girls all though this was sexy. They got so horny, they starting kissing and fondling each others bodies during the fucking or as they waited their turn. None of them had ever thought that they liked girls but it seemed so sexy to do at the time. Each of the girls came before Tyrone was exhausted and they all slept together on the bed.

The next night, Latoya had another date with Jerome. He had asked that she spend the night. Latoya had a wonderful time. They partied, they danced and they fucked. She fell asleep in his arms and then woke up in the middle of the night to feel his cock fucking into her pussy again. She had multiple great cums. When she dressed, Jerome told her he was keeping her panties and bra as souvenirs. She didn’t argue. The customer was always right.

She was opening the door to get into Daddy’s car, when she heard a deep voice tell her, “Just slide right over bitch.” As she did so, a large Black man got in beside her.

Latoya was shocked. Who was this man? What did he want? However he ignored her and spoke to Tyrone. “I’ve heard that some nerd is pimping out hoes in my territory. Is that true?”

Tyrone knew that this guy was trouble. This guy was large, maybe 6 ft. 4 in. and 240 pounds. He looked to be around 30 years old. Tyrone knew that he didn’t have the muscle to stand up to him. At the same time, this was an opportunity. Even with only 3 sluts in his stable, he was having a hard time keeping up. And now that he had 3 sluts working for him, he knew that he could use his current sluts to recruit more white hoes. His sluts knew the white sluts that loved interracial porn. If those sluts saw their friends enjoying big Black cock, they would want to get Black fucked too. But he knew that he couldn’t handle more sluts. He actually needed to partner with a real pimp. He would recruit the hoes and the pimp could sell their pussies!

“Good” said Tyrone. “I wanted to meet you. Let’s step outside. I have a proposition to make to you.”

Dazhawn didn’t expect this. Jerome had told him that some nerdy looking pimp was selling pussy to his customers. Jerome had arranged to have the pussy stay overnight so that Dazhawn could confront the pimp. Jerome did tell Dazhawn that the pimp was selling some spectacularly young white pussy that Jerome would be interested in. The white slut beside him certainly was that. He had just planned to meet this nerd pimp, rough him up and take the pussy. But he didn’t expect to talk about some “proposition” whatever the nerd meant. It couldn’t hurt to listen to the nerd for awhile. He could always just take the pussy. He nodded and they both stepped outside.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.