The Internet Porn Pimp - Cover

The Internet Porn Pimp

Copyright© 2018 by Tyrone Smash

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - A Black nerd who wants to be a pimp is able to use the Internet and white guilt over slavery and racism to convince young teenage white girls to voluntarily whore themselves out for him. Eventually, he attracts the attention of a real pimp.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Politics   Prostitution   Revenge  

When they got back to the apartment, they partied together. Tyrone fucked her

again. Daisy experienced multiple orgasms. She wanted to spend the weekend fucking but Tyrone said he had work he needed to do on the business and took her home. Daisy was disappointed but accepted his decision. When she got home, she had to call her friend Tricia and tell her the news!

Tricia answered her phone. Daisy couldn’t contain herself. “I did it Tricia, I did it. A Black man fucked me and paid me money. He actually thought that I am so sexy that he paid me money to fuck me! It was so much fun. I came and came and came. And I feel so empowered as a women. I used my body to make money. Fuck what the patriarchy tells us. It was only sex!”

“OMG. OMG. OMG. You really did it. You really are a whore! OMG” Daisy had been telling Tricia her entire journey into prostitution. It sounded so exciting. That’s why she responded when Daddy Tyrone contacted her. He told her not to tell Daisy about him. He said that she might get jealous. Tricia knew how girls could be so agreed. It took him a little longer then with Daisy but now she wore his collar at home and was being trained with a butt plug up her asshole. The butt plug reminded her of him right now. “Was your customer good looking? Did he have a big cock? Did you cum from fucking?”

“Well he was pretty old but I guess he was pretty good looking for an old guy. He had a big cock. It’s not as big as my Daddy’s but it is a lot bigger than any white boi’s cock. He was just so dominant, so strong, he knew exactly how to fuck a girl. His hands felt so wonderful all over my body. It was so incredibly sexy when he undressed me. You can’t imagine how sexy it is to be undressed by a Black man. And his cock was so wonderful, so stiff. When I sucked on it, he came in my mouth and his cum tasted so wonderful. I guess that cum from all Black cocks taste wonderful. When he fucked me with his big cock I came and came and came. I can’t believe that he paid me. It was so wonderful that I would have paid him!”

Tyrone chucked as he listened to this. It’s good that the little slut liked her new job. He had just phoned Tricia previously to Daisy’s call telling her that he would be picking her up in an hour. It was time to fuck his Black cock into her tight blonde pussy. After this call from Daisy, he knew that any doubts that she had about it would disappear.

“Wow” said Tricia. “It does sound exciting. I’m still a little virgin but this makes me want to become a whore for Black cock too.”

“I’ll tell my Daddy. I’m sure that he needs more girls for the business. I think that you would really like getting Black fucked.”

“OK.” Tricia almost told Daisy about Daddy then but decided to wait until Daddy told her it was OK. “My mother is calling. I need to go. I’m so jealous of you!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.