The Internet Porn Pimp - Cover

The Internet Porn Pimp

Copyright© 2018 by Tyrone Smash

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A Black nerd who wants to be a pimp is able to use the Internet and white guilt over slavery and racism to convince young teenage white girls to voluntarily whore themselves out for him. Eventually, he attracts the attention of a real pimp.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Politics   Prostitution   Revenge  

Daisy woke up the next morning with a start. Where was she? She wasn’t in her bedroom. Then she looked down at the Black hands holding her tits and smiled. She was with her Daddy. She thought back to their last round of fucking last night. It had been incredible. Tyrone had stayed hard forever. Her stupid white boyfriend had cum within a couple of minutes but Tyrone just fucked her and fucked her and fucked her. It showed her how superior Black cock was to white cock. She resolved again to never fuck white cock. After she came, he changed positions and started fucking her again until she exploded again. It seemed like he stayed hard for an hour until he finally filled her pussy with his wonderful Black cum!

When Tyrone awoke she cooked him breakfast. It just felt so natural for a white girl like her to be serving a Black man. After they showered and she shaved, Tyrone made some videos of her asking Black men to fuck her. He told her that she now had a Black girl name: Latoya. That was OK with Daisy. Since he owned her, he had the right to name her. He explained that Black customers on the web needed to see how sexy she was so that they would pay to fuck her. He even had her make some scenes with her Catholic school girl outfit saying that many Black men fantasized about fucking a little Catholic school girl. She made several scenes saying things like “Fuck me Daddy. You’re little white slut Latoya needs to be fucked with your big Black cock” It was so much fun!

Then they went shopping on the internet. Tyrone wanted to dress his bitches like the white bitches on the bl0cked.c0m website. He wanted them to be slutty and classy at the same time. He realized that he didn’t know one thing about the clothes and other shit that sexy sluts wore. What he needed was some type of bottom bitch or a Madam to look after the sluts, to keep them in line and to buy the clothes and shit that sexy sluts wore.

His whole plan to pimp out young white school girls was becoming a reality but now he was beginning to realize that he really knew nothing about pimping. He had one bitch who had agreed to be his whore. He also had others that he knew were close. Daisy’s friend Tricia had followed along in her friend’s footsteps. He had asked her not to tell Daisy since he was worried there might be jealousy. He knew how girls could get. There was also another girl in their class, Elaine, who was an even better prospect. Like Daisy, she lived alone with her divorced mother and she loved interracial porn. But this bitch was a natural submissive. She loved porn where a young white slut was kidnapped and taken away by a Black man and then abused and fucked senseless. She liked reading stories on the web where white girls were kidnapped and trained as sex slaves and then sold to Black men or Muslims. She wanted to be whored out by Black men!

The apartment he rented had five bedrooms. He wanted his sluts to live there with him so he could take them on outcalls. Five was about all that he thought that he could handle but it seemed that it was easy to get young white girls to be whores. He wasn’t totally sure how he would get the girls permanently away from their mothers. He knew by hacking into the mother’s computers that they considered their daughters a burden. He knew that Daisy’s mother resented the fact that she had gotten pregnant and had lost some of the best years of her life looking after a little girl. He knew that she would be glad when Daisy left home so that she could spend all of her time fucking with her boyfriends. But even a neglectful mother might call the cops and that could cause trouble. Maybe he needed some kind of partner who was experienced at pimping girls and could help him handle more than 5 sluts and could handle any problems with parents.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.