The Internet Porn Pimp - Cover

The Internet Porn Pimp

Copyright© 2018 by Tyrone Smash

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A Black nerd who wants to be a pimp is able to use the Internet and white guilt over slavery and racism to convince young teenage white girls to voluntarily whore themselves out for him. Eventually, he attracts the attention of a real pimp.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Politics   Prostitution   Revenge  

They both lay together in the bed after their exertions enjoying the after glow of sex. Daisy felt Tyrone start fondling her body again. He really seemed to enjoy feeling every part of her. “He must really think I’m sexy” Daisy thought. Daisy had a hard time believing that this old Black man would think that she was sexy when there were so many sexy Black women that he could fuck. But clearly he enjoyed her body. Of course, it wasn’t her body any more, it was his. She had given her body to her Daddy. If felt so good to have a Daddy who loved her!

Daisy thought about the Catholic school girl uniform she had worn and how shocked the nuns who taught her would be if they learned what she had just done. She giggled to herself. Tyrone asked her what was so funny.

‘“Oh Daddy. Just a few months ago I was still in a Catholic school and the nuns there taught us to be good little girls and always keep our legs closed and only have sex with our husbands once we were married. Now look where I am. I’m lying in a bed naked with my gorgeous Black Daddy after he fucked me and now he’s feeling my body everywhere! They would be so shocked.”

They both laughed at the thought.

“Why didn’t you listen to the nuns.”

“All the girls knew that what the nuns taught us was bullshit. We knew that there was so much sex everywhere. Thanks to the internet we girls know far more about sex then previous generations. We got to see all the gorgeous cocks on the internet and how much the girls enjoyed fucking. Then when we got to high school, the feminist teachers explained that it was the white patriarchy that told us not to have sex. The patriarchy wanted to control us so they tried to deny us sex. But the teachers explained that as empowered women, we should be able to have sex just like a man could.”

“That’s right. Women like you should be able to have sex just like a man. And the white patriarchy oppresses Black men too. We’re both victims of the same white patriarchy. Fuck the white patriarchy. Fuck them.”

“Yeah fuck the white patriarchy Daisy echoed.”

Tyrone thought that feminist teachers were some of the best recruiters that pimps had going.

After their exertions, they were both hungry. Tyrone ordered some pizza. He put on a robe to pay the delivery guy. Daisy went to the bathroom to clean up after the fucking. She looked at herself in the mirror. “She had been Black Fucked ... Black Fucked.” She didn’t think that the girl in the mirror looked any different, except for the dried cum on her thighs. She washed her thighs and her pussy, and then cleaned out her mouth with some mouthwash. She wanted her Daddy to kiss her again and she didn’t think that he would like the taste of cum.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.