The Internet Porn Pimp - Cover

The Internet Porn Pimp

Copyright© 2018 by Tyrone Smash

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A Black nerd who wants to be a pimp is able to use the Internet and white guilt over slavery and racism to convince young teenage white girls to voluntarily whore themselves out for him. Eventually, he attracts the attention of a real pimp.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Politics   Prostitution   Revenge  

Then Daisy went back to work on his cock. She licked it up and down and sucked it into her mouth swirling her tongue all over it sucking as hard as she could the way that the girls in the videos did. She looked up at Tyrone and giggled,

“I have a super power Daddy. I can make a Black cock get hard again.” She then went back to work sucking on the cock.

Tyrone was pleased that the little slut was so submissive. He also knew she would be successful since he had taken Viagra before picking her up. He wanted to fuck this slut multiple time tonight to get her completely addicted to his big Black cock. Within minutes, his cock was stiff again.

Daisy stood up, still in her heels, grabbed his cock and led him to the bed the way that Alice Green had in a video. She lay back on the bed, spread her legs as wide as possible, played with her pussy and said “Please fuck me Daddy!”

“Do you want me to pound my big Black cock into that tight white pussy, little slut?”

“Yes, please Daddy” she said in a little girl voice.

“Well I will later. But for your first time with a big Black cock I want you to get on top and fuck me.”

Daisy was confused a little. Tyrone got on the bed with the video camera and then said. “OK little slut, spread your legs and then sit down on my cock facing me.”

Daisy started sitting on Tyrone’s cock and then cried out a little moan as she met resistance.

“That pussy is a little tight for the cock isn’t it baby.” She nodded. “Just keep pushing down more and more. Your pussy will expand and pretty soon it will feel real good.

Daisy did what she was told, bounding up and down, penetrating the cock farther and farther into her cunt. She started to moan in pleasure. With one finally push the entire cock was in her pussy! She hesitated for a second.

“Is that Black cock feeling good now baby.”

“Yes Daddy. It feels so good. It completely fills my whole pussy. It’s so much better than white cock!”

“Now, move up and down, up and down and feel that cock fucking your pussy.”

Daisy did so, moaning more and more. He got good shots of his cock fucking into her pussy. He reached up and fondled her right tit with his hand. Her moaning increased. Her pace increased. She fucked down harder and harder. She screamed, “Fuck me Daddy, fuck me Daddy.”

Finally she was close to cumming and realized what she had to do. “Daddy, may this slut cum. Please Daddy.”

“You may cum slut.”

“She screamed in ecstasy for several seconds then finally collapsed down onto his chest exhausted.”

“Did you enjoy that cum little slut.”

“Oh Daddy. It was so wonderful. Thank you for fucking me Daddy. Black cock is so much better than white cock. I’m never going to let white cock fuck my pussy again; from now on I’m a Black cock slut.”

Tyrone loved that last declaration. “Yes you are little slut. And from now on you’ll be fucking that Black cocks that I tell you to” he thought.

Tyrone put the video camera aside and then picked up Daisy and placed her on the bed where she submissively spread her legs.

“Do you want me to pound this Black cock into this tight pussy.”

“Oh yes Daddy. Please pound my pussy with your big Black cock.”

Tyrone knelt down on the bed, placed his cock into her pussy, leaned forward holding her legs in the air to each side and then started to pound his cock into her pussy.

Daisy gasped with the pleasure. He was even deeper than when she was on top. She loved the position she was in with her legs spread wide and in the air. It was such a dirty position, so submissive. She knew that she must look just like the girls in the videos. She tried to fuck back with Tyrone in time with his fucks.

Within minutes she was moaning and squealing and begging to cum again. Tyrone slowed down and resumed and she was soon begging to cum again. By the third time he gave the slut permission, his cock exploded into her pussy.

Daisy thought, “A Black man’s cum is in my pussy. That was the purpose of white sluts like her. She was really paying her reparations to the Black race.” But then she realized that she had no protection but decided not to worry about it yet.

Tyrone rolled off Daisy and then held her in his arms fondling her body.

“Oh Daddy. Is all Black cock fucking as good as that?”

“Yes it is baby. Wouldn’t you want to get fucked like that by a Black Daddy and get paid for it?”

Daisy didn’t answer. She was arguing with herself again and losing again. “Why shouldn’t she let Tyrone whore her out. If Black men wanted to pay to fuck her, why shouldn’t she pay her reparations to the Black race and get paid for it?” It was only sex.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.