The Internet Porn Pimp - Cover

The Internet Porn Pimp

Copyright© 2018 by Tyrone Smash

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A Black nerd who wants to be a pimp is able to use the Internet and white guilt over slavery and racism to convince young teenage white girls to voluntarily whore themselves out for him. Eventually, he attracts the attention of a real pimp.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Politics   Prostitution   Revenge  

Daisy debated with herself all day. He had told her to wear something pretty. But she didn’t own anything pretty; at least she didn’t own anything sexy. Her mom controlled what she bought and didn’t want her daughter looking like a slut. Finally she thought back to the Catholic school girl uniform she had worn just a few months ago. It wasn’t supposed to be sexy but the girls had sabotaged the nuns. Their blouses were so tight that their tits were pushing out of them. They raised the hemlines of their skirts so that they only went down to mid-thigh. She and her friends would go to the mall after school and tease the old men. By their glances, she could tell that they all wanted to fuck them. She thought that her Daddy might like that outfit.

She was waiting at the door for her Daddy wearing a light raincoat over her uniform with her collar, her heels, her butt plugs and some extra clothes in a bag. She didn’t want her neighbors to see her Daddy. She quickly ran to the car and got in.

“Hello Daddy. I’m so glad to meet you. Thanks for picking me up.”

“Hello little slut. I’m glad to meet you too.”

Tyrone’s cock got hard at the site of Daisy. This little red headed beauty was really here. She was going to go back to the apartment complex that he had rented and suck his cock and let him fuck her. She didn’t know it yet, but she was going to let him whore her out!

They road to the complex mostly in silence. Neither knew what to say to the other if sex talk wasn’t involved. Tyrone led Daisy into the elevator and then up to the apartment. When she entered the apartment she turned to Tyrone and said,

“Daddy, you wanted me to wear something pretty. I don’t really have anything sexy to wear. But last year in school we had to wear uniforms. At the mall, lots of men seemed to like to look at us in them.”

As she said that, she took off her rain coat and stood before him in her red headed glory. Tyrone’s cock almost burst out of his pants. This gorgeous little slut was standing there wearing a blouse that was far too small to contain her tits that were trying to burst out, a school tie, a short tartan skirt that barely went to mid-thigh, knee socks and little girl shoes. This slut could have been miss Teen America. But in a few minutes he would be driving his big Black cock into her tight teen pussy. His plan to whore out young white high school girls was working but he almost couldn’t believe it.

“Do you like what you see Daddy. Haven’t you always wanted to feel up a little Catholic school girl?” she said in a little girl voice.

Her Daddy nodded, took her hand and led her to the couch. “I’ve been hearing some disturbing reports about you Miss Johnson. I think that you may require some discipline.”

“I’m sorry sir. I’ll try to be good” she said playing along with the tableau she had started.

Tyrone sat besides the little slut and started running his hands up and down her thighs. Her skin was so soft! He loved the contrast of his rough Black hands on her soft white skin. This was incredible. He owned this little white slut. He slid his hand up to her pussy. She submissively spread her legs wide. She was so wet! He heard her moan!

Daisy loved the feel of Tyrone’s strong Black hands on her skin. She had been a little disappointed when she met him that he wasn’t like one of the large, muscular Black studs that she saw in the interracial videos. But she knew that he was muscular in the place that counted. She loved the contrast of his Black skin on her lily white skin. This was so right. She was a white girl, the descendant of evil racist slave owners and she was now paying her reparations to the Black race! She felt his hand reach up to her pussy. She moaned. As his hand played with her pussy, she realized how wet she was and how ready she was for him.

She felt his hand move up to her tits as he fondled her tits through the blouse. At the same time, he bent his head down to her mouth and kissed her. She opened her mouth and responded enthusiastically, their tongues dueling. She moaned again! No white boy had ever kissed her like that.

Tyrone loved how firm her tits felt through her blouse just like he thought that they would. He loved that she moaned again when he kissed her. Finally, he had had enough of playing. He had to get into this body. He started unbuttoning her blouse. She moved her hands down to make it easy for him and let him take the blouse off. He reached behind and undid her bra and took it off. Her beautiful tits were free and erect in all their glory. He couldn’t resist. He bent over and sucked on each tit for a while and he felt her hold his head to her chest. He heard her moan again!

Daisy loved that a Black man was undressing her! It was so exciting. She moved her arms down to make it easier for him. When he took off her bra and her tits became free, she was proud that they stood out firmly. She creamed again when he started sucking on her tits. A Black man was sucking on her tits! This was so exciting. Why had she been so reluctant to do this? She must be a racist. He had her stand up and undid her skirt and then removed it from her body. He gave her ass a playful slap and she squealed. This was so much fun. So sexy. He pulled down her panties and she obediently stepped out of them, her pussy lips glistening with her excitement. He took out the butt plug too, glad to see that it properly in place. Finally he took off her knee socks and shoes and she stood before him in all her naked glory.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.