The Internet Porn Pimp - Cover

The Internet Porn Pimp

Copyright© 2018 by Tyrone Smash

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A Black nerd who wants to be a pimp is able to use the Internet and white guilt over slavery and racism to convince young teenage white girls to voluntarily whore themselves out for him. Eventually, he attracts the attention of a real pimp.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Politics   Prostitution   Revenge  

Tyrone checked out the slut the next morning while she got ready for school. He saw that she had left the collar on all night. “Good little girl” he thought. He saw her carefully hide the collar and then watched her take off her panties and remove her butt plug. From the mirror in her bathroom, he could see her shaving her pussy. He smiled. When she came out of the bathroom, she look so perfectly clean, so pretty, so sexy. He saw her clean her butt plug and then it back in with a little grunt as she forced it in. Good girl. He then watched her put on the rest of her little girl clothes and go off to school.

Daisy struggled to pay attention in school all day. She couldn’t help thinking about the events of last night. When she joined the website, she just wanted to have some fun flirting with a Black man. She had never anticipated this. But she had given herself to a Black man and told him he owned her body! She had worn his collar and was eager to put it on when she went back home tonight! She had a butt plug in her ass that she was feeling all day. It reminded her that she was owned and being trained. He was training her asshole so that it would get big enough so that one day he could fuck her in the ass!! She knew that it was so wrong but it made her pussy so wet just to think about it. She hoped that no one near her could smell her arousal.

Her Daddy knew so much about sex and how to talk to girls. The orgasm that she experienced last night was beyond what she had experienced and he hadn’t even touched her. When her asshole boyfriend fucked her she had felt nothing but this old Black men gave her the best orgasm of her life just by talking to her. Maybe it was because he was Black and she was white. Maybe, because of the shame of slavery, white girls like her just naturally wanted to submit to Black men. Whatever the reason, she couldn’t help but think what would happen if the relationship became real instead of virtual. Just think how wonderful it would be if she knelt in front of Tyrone and she sucked that big Black cock! Just think how wonderful it would be if he fucked that big Black cock into her tight pussy!

Daisy rushed home as fast as she could to get ready for Tyrone. She stripped naked and carefully retrieved her collar and put it on. She spent the time waiting to contact Tyrone with her heels on practicing her strut. Tyrone enjoyed watching the show. Finally, 5:30 arrived, she connected the cam and audio, sat in the chair, spread her legs wide and started playing with her pussy.

“Hello little slut.”

“Hello Daddy, I’m so glad to see you.”

“Have you been a good little girl today. Have you obeyed all of Daddy’s rules.”

“Oh yes Daddy. Your little girl is obedient.’

“Did you enjoy wearing the butt plug all day?”

“Oh yes Daddy. I could feel it all day. It was so sexy. It was so sexy to think that you are training my asshole.”

“Do you like the thought of getting ass fucked someday?”

“She blushed at the comment but responded “Getting ass fucked scares me especially by your cock. It’s so big. But my pussy gets so wet thinking about it. And I know it would please you to fuck me in the ass. Part of me wants you to fuck me in the ass someday!”

“Wow” thought Tyrone. He hadn’t expected that. ‘In order to do that, our relationship would have to stop being virtual.”

“I know Daddy.”

Tyrone left it there. She was so close to asking him to fuck her. He didn’t want to push it.

“OK. Lets review some of the things that you’ve learned. Get on the floor in front of the cam, spread your legs, hands behind your head. Who owns that body little slut?”

“You own this body Daddy.”

“Push up your tits. Who owns those tits little girl?”

“You own these tits Daddy.”

“Hands on your pussy. Who owns that pussy Daisy?”

“You own this pussy Daddy.”

“Turn over. Show me your ass. Who owns that ass?”

“You own this ass Daddy.”

Even though it was still all fantasy, Tyrone wanted to reinforce the thought that he owned all of this bitch’s parts. He wanted her to accept that she was property.”

“How does that butt plug feel in your ass darling?”

“It feels good Daddy.”

“Do you think that your asshole can take the next bigger size?”

That scared Daisy. Her asshole still hurt. But she knew the answer her Daddy wanted. She wanted to please her Daddy. “I think so Daddy” she said softly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.