The Internet Porn Pimp - Cover

The Internet Porn Pimp

Copyright© 2018 by Tyrone Smash

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A Black nerd who wants to be a pimp is able to use the Internet and white guilt over slavery and racism to convince young teenage white girls to voluntarily whore themselves out for him. Eventually, he attracts the attention of a real pimp.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Politics   Prostitution   Revenge  

The next day Daisy left early from school and saw the package left at her door addressed for her when she got home. She quickly brought it inside, saw the note from her mother saying that she would be out late again, and rushed upstairs to her room with the package.

She opened it excitedly wondering what her Daddy had sent her. She had never had sex toys before. She was surprised at some of the articles. They included a big black dildo and a vibrator. She knew what those were for. But it also included a collar and some 5 inch heels? And it included some plugs of different sizes. And it also included some alligator clips that were joined together and a small whip?

She was eager to contact her Daddy but then stopped. She realized that her Daddy liked to see her naked so she stripped off her clothes, sat in her seat in front of the cam, spread her legs as wide as she could and started playing with her pussy and then established the connection. “Daddy, are you there. You’re little girl needs you.”

Damn, thought Tyrone. She’s really enjoying this fantasy. But she’ll learn soon that it isn’t a fantasy.

“You’re Daddy is here for you, little girl.”

“Hi Daddy. I received your presents. I want to begin my training but I don’t know what all these presents are for.”

“OK darling. You’re Daddy will instruct you. First, pick up the collar. Do you know what a collar symbolizes?”

Daisy thought for awhile about what she had learned on the internet. “Ownership Daddy?”

“Yes, little slut. You now have a Daddy who owns you and cares about you and will always look after you. I want you to get on your knees in front of the cam and put on the collar. I want you to wear it whenever you’re alone including when you’re sleeping.”

“He called her a little slut” she thought. “The feminist trained part of her thought that she should be offended. But he was her virtual pimp and she was his virtual hoe. She was his little slut! And the idea of wearing her Daddy’s collar like the girls on the internet slave sites did was so kinky it made her pussy get wet.” She got to her knees, sweetly said “OK Daddy” and put on the collar. Her pussy flooded with wetness.

“What do you say to you’re Daddy little hoe?”

“Thank you Daddy for collaring your little hoe. It’s great to belong to you and be protected by you. I’m so proud to have you as my Daddy! I will wear this collar whenever I’m alone in my room and when I’m asleep.”

After saying that, Daisy was a little surprised at herself. “Did she really mean that?” she thought. “She said that she was his hoe. But she was his virtual hoe. And it was so wonderful to have an actual Daddy who cared about her.” Her pussy got wetter.

Tyrone was pleased. She accepted that she was his hoe. Wearing the collar every night would reinforce it and convince her that she was truly owned. There was one more thing. “I also want you to sleep naked every night except for your panties. Can you do that slut?”

“Yes Daddy.”

Cool. Making her sleep naked every night would make her more aware of the availability of her body. “Now the shoes, Daisy. Do you have shoes like that?”

‘No Daddy. My mom only let’s me buy shoes with 2 inch heels.”

“Why do sluts wear heels Daisy?”

“Because they’re sexy Daddy?” she said without much confidence.

“That right. Heels show off a sluts ass and legs. They say to the men around them that I’m sexy and I want you to fuck me. Black men like to see women in heels. You’ll need to learn to walk in your heels, to strut in your heels in order to show Black men that you are a worthwhile fuck.”

Daisy thought about the Black women she saw in videos. Yes, they really knew how to strut in their heels. Maybe she could learn to be that sexy. She put on the heels. “Will you teach me how to strut Daddy?”

“Walk back and forth in front of the cam.”

Daisy walked and almost fell. She wasn’t used to heels like this.

“Start swaying your ass back and forth. Show the men who are watching you how sexy you are. Hold your head up straight and smile. Push out your tits!”

It was hard for Daisy to remember all of those commands. She walked back and forth. She thought she got better.

“That’s enough for now”, said Tyrone. “You need to practice your slut walk every chance you get.”

Daisy nodded. She would try to please her Daddy.

“Now take out the box with the plugs. Do you know what they are?”

Daisy shook her head no.

“Those are butt plugs Daisy. We need to train your ass so that you can take a cock in the ass!”

Daisy was horrified. “Daddy. How is that possible? My asshole is so small!”

“You like Alice Green, don’t you. She got fucked in the ass in a lot of videos. In fact, she said that she like ass fucking more than pussy fucking!”

Daddy was right about that. “But Alice Green was only fucked in the ass by white cocks. No Black cocks ever fucked her in the ass. Isn’t a Black cock too big to fit in a white girl’s asshole?”

Tyrone chuckled at that. It was good that she accepted that Black cocks are bigger than white cocks. “Alice Green never took a Black cock in the ass while she was working in porn because she wasn’t trained properly then. But now that she has “retired” from porn, her Black customers regularly fuck her in the ass. In fact, I have a private video in which Alice Green is being fucked by big Black cocks in all of her holes simultaneously: asshole, pussy and mouth. The little slut cums continuously during the video!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.