The Internet Porn Pimp
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2018 by Tyrone Smash

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A Black nerd who wants to be a pimp is able to use the Internet and white guilt over slavery and racism to convince young teenage white girls to voluntarily whore themselves out for him. Eventually, he attracts the attention of a real pimp.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Politics   Prostitution   Revenge  

After talking to Tricia, Daisy was still charged up. She decided to watch one of her favorite Alice Green interracial videos just to see more Black cock but she decided that she would obey her Daddy and not masturbate. She chose the one where Alice is in her hotel room wearing a short sexy dress, sexy heels and nothing else. Alice plays with her pussy asking for a big Black cock to fuck her. She goes to the door and then leads in a sexy half dressed Black man in. He takes of her dress, fondles her body for awhile, takes off his shorts and then she gets down on her knees to suck his big cock. Later, she leads him to the bed in the room by his cock, lies down, spreads her legs submissively wide still wearing the sexy heels, and then he begins to pound her pussy with his big cock. Alice’s moans show how much she is enjoying the fucking.

Daisy became so engrossed in the video and she hadn’t even noticed that her fingers had moved down to her pussy and she was masturbating. Finally, as Alice was moaning out her cum, Daisy realized that she was cumming. “Oh no” thought Daisy. “I broke one of Daddy’s rules. I’m sorry Daddy.”

“Naughty, naughty little girl” thought Tyrone. “You’re going to have to be punished” he chuckled.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.