The Internet Porn Pimp - Cover

The Internet Porn Pimp

Copyright© 2018 by Tyrone Smash

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A Black nerd who wants to be a pimp is able to use the Internet and white guilt over slavery and racism to convince young teenage white girls to voluntarily whore themselves out for him. Eventually, he attracts the attention of a real pimp.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Politics   Prostitution   Revenge  

Daisy was so excited after Tyrone broke the connection that she had to call Tricia.

“You’ll never guess what I did. I sent my sexy pictures to the pimp. And he said that Black men would be willing to pay money to fuck me if I got some training!”

“Wow, that’s so daring Daisy.”

“There’s more. I asked him to be my Daddy and he agreed and now I’m his little girl.”

“How can he be your Daddy. Aren’t you anonymous?”

“He’ll be my virtual Daddy. We’ll just communicate on the web. But he will train me on how to be sexy and to satisfy men!”

“Wow” Tricia said, “My daddy doesn’t do that.”

“Maybe that’s the difference between white daddies and Black Daddies. Black Daddies teach their little girls about sex. Maybe that’s why Black girls are so sexy and know how to please men.”

“I guess that must be true” Tricia responded. “My daddy is starting to be a real asshole about sex. He doesn’t want me to wear makeup! And he doesn’t want me to wear short skirts! He doesn’t want me to talk to Black boys at the mall! And he caught me watching an interracial porn video and he forbade me from watching interracial porn!! He’s become such a racist asshole!! I’m glad that he doesn’t live with us anymore. I hope that my Mom divorces him!”

Tricia was stunned at that. Maybe it was good that she didn’t have a white daddy anymore. She continued, “There’s more to tell. I saw my Daddy’s cock. And it’s gorgeous.”

“How did you see your Daddy’s cock?”

“I asked him” Daisy said smiling. “It had to be almost 10 inches long and it wasn’t even hard. Daddy said it would get really hard if I was on my knees in front of him sucking on it.”

“You can’t do that. You’re jail bait and so am I. A man could go to jail if he fucked us.”

“He wouldn’t go to jail if no one told” Daisy said defiantly. “I wouldn’t tell. Would you? Maybe I will go to meet him and suck on his cock. It would be so sexy and wonderful and so much better than with my asshole boyfriend.”

“I wouldn’t tell either. But what you are doing sounds so sexy and scary. You’re so much more advanced than me.”

“It’s so unfair that girl’s like us can’t have sex with men if we want to” said Daisy. “If we like a guy, he should be able to fuck us. Older guys know how to fuck better than the dumb white boys we’re allowed to go out with. They don’t know how to pleasure a girl at all.”

Tricia was surprised at the vehemence of that last statement but thought that it was true. “It’s probably because adults think that we girls are so dumb that we will drop our panties if any man smiles at us. They don’t realize how much we know about sex! It’s so unfair!”

“You’re right. It’s so unfair.”

“And it’s racist too!” continued Tricia.

“How is it racist?”

“Our racist white society would apply the law differently. If we were to let a 30 year old white man fuck us, he would probably get away with it. But if we were to let a cute 18 year old Black guy fuck us, he would probably go to jail. It’s just a racist law to prevent us from having sex with Black guys! I’m so ashamed to be living in a white racist society! I’m so ashamed to be white!”

“I’m so ashamed to be white too”, agreed Daisy. “Did you join the interracial dating website. Maybe a Black Daddy will contact you and you can get a Daddy with a big cock. I’m going to talk with my Daddy tomorrow and continue my training. I’m so excited about it.”

“I’m so jealous of you”, said Tricia. “You need to tell me all about this.”

Tyrone was astounded in listening to this. The little slut already wanted to meet him and suck his cock. He thought that it might take weeks to get her to this point. It wouldn’t be long until she was begging him to whore her out!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.